My neighbor | dnf

By emilyxos

George and Clay have been neighbors for years but never noticed each other. One day all of that changes becau... More

Before we get started...
Chapter one
George's and Clay's background story (not a chapter)
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Notes
Bonus chapter
Update

Chapter two

4.2K 128 399
By emilyxos

(1655 words)

I hope you guys enjoy this chapter :)

Vote please? <3

TW : Drinking

-

George finally got up and went over to Clay's. 

As he got there he was second guessing on if he should knock or not.

He decided to knock.

After two seconds Clay opens the door with a big smile on his face.

''Woah'' said Clay while looking at George.

George was wearing a white turtleneck, with a blue crewneck over it. (In my head it looks good but I don't really know what it looks like.) He was wearing black ripped jeans with white air forces. Clay thought he was beautiful.

''What?'' George said giggling.

''I'm sorry, but you look hot'' Clay said and then realized what he said and started blushing.

''O-oh thanks'' George said flustered.

Clay let George in and led him to the room with his equipment. ''So you wanted to hear my song?''

''Oh yeah! Only if you want though''

''No it's fine! I want you to hear it. You can tell me if you like it or not.'' Clay said smiling.

Clay played the song and George loved it. Clay could tell by how George's face was lit up by how good it was.

George looked back at Clay who was still staring.

''Hi'' George said giggling cutely.

''That was cute'', Clay realized he said that out loud. His eyes widened.

''I said that out-''

''-loud'' George finished his sentence.

They both stared at each other for a few seconds until George thought about his nightmare again and looked away.

Clay looked upset that he looked away. ''What do you want to do? Unless you only came over just to listen to my song'', Clay giggled.

''We could get to know each other?'' George suggested.

''Sure!''

They talked for hours getting to know each other. George found out that Clay also streams and is known as 'Dream'. They wanted to stream together at one point.

''We could stream right now?'' Clay suggested.

''Yeah we could!''

George went back to his apartment and went to his setup. He called Clay on discord and they both started their streams.

Some fans in the chat were confused on who Clay was and some were confused on who George was. Most of them knew both of them but were surprised when they saw them streaming together.

As they were streaming they flirted. The chat would go crazy.

OMG!! They are so cute together I ship it. 

Should we call them 'Dreamnotfound'?

I don't know what's going on.

''Guys, George listened to my song. He loved it, I think you guys also wil-'' 

''HEY WHATS UP DREAM'' Sapnap came in the call cutting Clay off.

(A/N Sapnap my beloveddd, also currently crying cause he left Karl's house)

''Sapnap you scared me! Also you cut me off.''

''Oh sorry dude.'' He noticed George was also in the call. ''Oh hey George! How are you?''

''I've been good!'' George said, he was happy that Sapnap joined the call. He hasn't talked to him in a while.

''Wait, you two know each other?'' Clay asked very confused.

George giggled. ''Yeah we do we met through Karl''.

''Oh cool! I had no idea.'' 

''We should all hang out soon!'' Sapnap suggested.

''I would really like that'' Clay said while smiling, he wanted to hang out with George to get closer. He had a small crush on him but he knew it could never happen, he didn't think he was gay. Little did he know, he was wrong.

''Okay when and where?'' George asked excitedly.

''Um we probably shouldn't say on here while were streaming since the chat might show up.'' Sapnap said laughing.

''Right, well I think I might get off I'm getting tired.'' George said, yawning.

''Yeah, me too. George would you want to hang out a bit more?'' Clay asked.

''Yeah sure, I'll head over to your place.''

''Don't do anything, you know'' Sapnap said giggling.

''No promises'' Clay said smirking, thankfully no one could see his face.

George started blushing.

''WHA-'' Sapnap said but got cut off by George and Clay leaving the call.

George laughed and ended his stream. He headed over to Clay's place.

Clay let him in and they just talked for a while. George got really tired and accidently fell asleep on Clay's lap. 

Clay started blushing while looking at George. He started playing with the brit's hair. ''You're so cute.'' whispered the blonde.

Clay also went to sleep.

The next morning

George woke up, he realized he was laying on the blonde's lap.

He got up quickly, blushing.

He went to the bathroom, but once he went to look in the mirror, he wasn't seeing his reflection.

''Wait what?'' the brunette asked scared.

Was he real? 

He heard a knock on the door.

''I'm in here.''

''I know you are..'' 

It wasn't Clay's voice. George thought someone broke into the house. 

As the bathroom door was about to open, he woke up.

George screamed and was sweating. Clay jumped at the loud noise.

''What's wrong!?'' the blonde asked very concerned.

He started hugging the brunette. George was crying. He explained to Clay what happened in his dream.

Clay hugged George tighter. George felt safe in the blondes arm.

George relaxed a little bit and thought to himself. ''Why do I keep having these nightmares?''. Clay realized something, this was the second time in a row that George has nightmares. ''Hey George this isn't your first nightmares in the last few nights, right?''

''No, it's not..''

''What are they mostly about?''

''Your always in them''

Clay blushed, he was in his dreams. Then he realized he was in his nightmares, not cute dreams. His blush quickly went away. 

(A/N That's embarrassing dream-)

''The one I had the other night when you messaged me, you had stabbed me in the back.'' the brit continued.

''Please know I would never betray you.''

''No Clay, you ACTUALLY stabbed me in the back. I'm not talking about that saying.'' the brunette said while laughing.

The blonde started laughing with George.

''Do you think it could mean something?'' Clay asked.

''I don't know, I really hope not''

They both got up and made breakfast. George went back to his place to get dressed, they were going to meet up with Sapnap soon.

A few hours had passed and they went to see Sapnap at his place.

They all decided to start watching a movie. George wanted to watch a horror movie, he hated them but he wanted an excuse to cuddle with Clay.

There was a big jumpscare and George jumped on Clay's lap. His head was on the blonde's shoulder and he was looking away from the TV screen.

Clay's eyes widened as he looked at the beautiful small boy.

Sapnap saw them and scoffed.

''What? It's not my fault I get scared at horror movies.'' George said.

''YOU CHOSE THE MOVIE!'' Sapnap yelled while laughing.

''Whatever'' George got off Clay.

Clay got sad, he liked cuddling with George.

He looked at the brunette with a pout, George guessed he wanted to cuddle more.

George put his head on the blondes shoulder, and continued watching the movie.

An hour later, the movie was finished. Sapnap had an idea.

''WE SHOULD GET DRUNK!'' Sapnap screamed.

''Not a good ide-'' George tried to say but got cut off.

''THAT'S A GREAT IDEA'' Clay screamed, cutting off George. 

Clay and Sapnap both looked at George pouting.

''I- fine'' the brunette gave in.

''Yes!'' Both boys said while giving a high five.

A few hours later and they were all drunk.

''Let's play truth or dare'' Clay suggested.

The other two agreed.

Sapnap went first. ''George truth or dare?''

''Truth''

''Boring. Do you have a crush?'' Sapnap asked.

''Um yeah.'' George responded.

It was George's turn. ''Clay, truth or dare?''

''Truth''

''Do YOU have a crush?'' George asked curious.

''Yes I do.'' Clay said staring into George's brown eyes.

George started blushing and looked away. After a few turn's it was Sapnap's turn. ''George truth or dare?''.

''Dare''

''YES! I dare you to kiss Clay.'' Sapnap said excited.

George's eyes widened. He looked at Clay who was already looking at him. Clay really wanted to kiss him, so did George.

''We don't have too if you don't want to-'' George started, but got cut off by Clay kissing him. Why does he keep cutting me off, George thought. The brit quickly sunk in the kiss.

It was very passionate. At this point they started making out. ''Okay okay, cut it out I said kiss, not a make out sesh'' Sapnap said laughing. The boys didn't pull away. ''SERIOUSLY GUYS STOP!'' Sapnap pulled them apart. 

Both boys were sad they got pulled away. They both liked the kiss. George was very flustered and Clay couldn't stop blushing.

''Didn't know you were such a good kisser'' Clay winked at George.

George rolled his eyes and they continued the game.

-

A few hours later, they all got tired and decided to go to bed. Sapnap went to his room, George and Clay slept on separate couch's.  

Both boys couldn't fall asleep. Since George was drunk, he got very bold and decided to go beside Clay and cuddle.

Clay's eyes widened. He quickly understood what he was doing and decided to go along with it. He pulled George closer to him and closed his eyes.

''Goodnight Georgie''

''Goodnight Clay''

They both fell asleep.

-

NSDBSJFHLJ THE END IS SO CUTE OMG

I hope you guys liked this chapter :,)

I'm gonna post something after this, it wont be a chapter, but it will be a background story of George's life, since it will be important later on in the story. 

There will be song's to play during some parts of future chapters. I was listening to 'When I look at you' by Miley Cyrus during the part when they were about to kiss, I was so tempted on adding the song to this chapter but then decided not too. Maybe in the future ;)

Just so I don't confuse anyone, the nightmares are important and they will come in soon they're not a random part to the story.

Also don't mind the author notes, I like to add them.

Have good day/night, don't forget to eat something, and drink water :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.6K 4K 21
George and Clay had formed a close friendship since they met in a Minecraft server and knew they lived close to one another in real life. Yet little...
65.8K 1.5K 24
Clay and George have been together for more than a year now. They are what you would call a "power couple" but George has an over imaginative mind. H...
19.5K 290 34
Clay was your long time best friend and he wanted more then that. He slightly was jealous of any boy. Fights happen breaks ups happen and kisses. But...
33.9K 489 5
Oneshot book with makeouts pretty much exclusively, though I may do other things too. (If Dream or George ever state they are uncomfortable with thi...