Garmadon's Spy | Ninjago x Re...

By ZTA1692

Imagine yourself trained and raised by Garmadon, homeschooled and isolated from everyone outside the volcano... More

Author Note
NovelHD Stole My Books
PART ONE
Ch.1 "Ignore The Rules"
Ch.2 "A Mission"
Ch.3 "Moving Out"
Ch.4 "Biological Trouble"
Ch.6 "I Want Food"
Ch.7 "Shopping With A Stranger"
Ch.8 "I Won't Hurt You"
Ch.9 "Spishar"
Ch.10 "Yeet"
Ch.11 "Potato Lisa"
Ch.12 "History"
Ch.13 "I Need A Job"
Ch.14 "Candy"
Ch.15 "Tea Forever"
PART TWO
Ch.16 "A Very Miserable Birthday"
Ch.17 "Awkward"
Ch.18 "How To Get Someone's Phone Number"
Ch.19 "The Terrible Loss At The Arcade"
Ch.20 "They're Gone"
Ch.21 "Prom News"
Ch.22 "I Yeeted Someone"
Ch.23 "Dumb Green Apple"
Ch.24 "Trapped"
Ch.25 "Wolves"
Ch.26 "I'm Sorry"
Ch.27 "Opening Up To Lloyd Garmadon"
Ch.28 "Does La-loyd Have Teeth?"
Ch.29 "Fool"
Ch.30 "Texting Blondie"
Ch.31 "New Student"
Ch.32 "Brandon's Sister"
Ch.33 "Advice"
Ch.34 "Fanfics"
Ch.35 "Cinderella"
Ch.36 "A Date With Green Boy"
Ch.37 "Jinx"
Ch.38 "Staying With The Garmadons"
Ch.39 "Sneaking Out"
Ch.40 "A Blind Date"
Ch.41 "Sam And Amy"
Ch.42 "Caught...Almost"
Ch.43 "Stop Murdering People"
Ch.44 "Two 'Enemies' Chatting At The Park, Eating Candy"
Ch.45 "Back To School"
Ch.46 "I Did Something Terrible'
Ch.47 "A Letter For S/n"
Ch.48 "I Did Something Good"
Ch.49 "The Letter"
Ch.50 "Tomorrow"
Ch.51 "The Dance Before The Storm"
Ch.52 "Why Did You Lie To Me?"
PART THREE
Ch.53 "Did I Get Stabbed Again? Of Course, I Did"
Ch.54 "Bloody Chapter"
Ch.55 "Yeet The Heels"
Ch.56 "Octoshar Had Enough Of Everybody's Bullshit"
Ch.57 "Smoke And Ruins"
Ch.58 "That Moment When You Wake Up And You're All Scarred Up And Can't Move."
Ch.59 "Pride And Prejudice And My Sleepy Cousin"
Ch.60 "Cindergreen And The Bookworm"
The End
Story Explanations
THE SEQUEL

Ch.5 "Cheerleaders"

2.6K 94 193
By ZTA1692

I opened my eyes and saw the guy cheerleader I met at the beginning of the day. He was standing alone and looking at me.

I responded "I'm fine, thanks for asking."

"Are you really? Shouldn't you be in class right now?" he asked.

"Well, same question to you," I said and stood up.

"I have team practice."

"Cheerleading or football?" I asked.

"Cheerleading..." he said and stared somewhere then asked "Do you want to come with me? Maggie is waiting with the other cheerleaders."

Maggie?

"Umm...okay. I have nothing to do anyway." I said and followed him outside.

"By the way," he said "I'm Chen. What's your name?" (A/n: I searched up his name and apparently, the Lego sets call him Chad but the voice actors call him Chen. Something like that)

"Y/n."

We arrived at the football field and I took a seat on one of the benches. Chen sat next to me.

I asked "Shouldn't you go and practice?" I stared at the cheerleaders who were cheering. The blonde and the brunette I saw at the beginning of the day were there with the blonde one leading.

"I'll join them in a bit. Maggie got it for now."

I asked him "Who's Maggie?"

"The lead cheerleader, the blonde one with the pigtails you met earlier this day."

"Oh."

Maggie approached us and talked to Chen "Where were you?"

"At my locker. I forgot my phone there before English class."

"Oh," she looked at me with a smile "It's you. Don't you have any class right now?"

"I have Biology," I answered.

Chen interrupted "And you skipped?"

"No...I got kicked out for talking back to the teacher."

They stared at me for a second then started laughing.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

Chen stopped laughing and said to Maggie "I bet it was the biology teacher who scolded you last year, right Maggie?"

"Mr. Carson?" she asked and sighed "Don't remind me of that day." She turned to me and said "Mr. Carson is so strict about everything. One time he called me out in front of everyone because I was wearing a short skirt. Even after I told him that I had no time to change after cheerleading practice."

I said "He sounds like the teacher I talked back to."

Chen spoke again "He's teaching right now, I think. You said you had biology class now."

"Yeah, he must be the same teacher you're talking about," I said.

"Maggie! Come on! We don't have all day!" one of the cheerleaders shouted.

"I'm coming!" she shouted back then told us before leaving "Bye."

"Bye," I said and watched the cheerleaders practice while the football team were playing.

Chen asked "I saw you talking to Lloyd Garmadon earlier this day."

Crap, was I going to get bullied because of it?

He looked at me and continued "Why?"

"Why what?" I asked. Obviously faking confusion.

"Why were you talking to him?"

I asked "Why not?"

"Are you kidding? He's Lloyd Garmadon, the son of Lord Garmadon. Doesn't that scare you or anything?"

"Umm...what does his dad have to do with me talking to him?" I asked.

He sighed "You're new, so take it as an advice from me –someone who's spent a lot of time here- and stay away from him. He's a loser and nothing but trouble would follow you if you hang out with him."

"Is he really?" I asked.

"Yeah, I mean, he's like a bad luck charm. It would be a matter of time before he reveals his true colors."

I'm pretty sure his true colors are all shades of green, I thought and said "Okay. I get it. Thanks, Chen."

I didn't want to agree or anything, I just wasn't in the position to risk my high school life turning to hell when I was on a dangerous mission at the same time. I didn't have the time or the energy to deal with that crap.

"Are you still going to join us for lunch?" he asked, staring at the football team.

"Yeah."

"Cool, see you then? I have to go now."

"See you later," I said and he ran off to the cheerleaders and started talking to them.

I kept thinking about some stuff then got up and left after a while.

~~~

After minutes of walking in the empty halls by myself, waiting for the bell to bless me with its sound so I could go to English class and get this school day done with, I bumped into someone.

"Sorry," I told the girl I bumped into.

"Are you blind?! You ruined my shirt!" she said holding the empty cup of coffee that was spilled all over her shirt.

"Oh, I'm so sorry-"

"You better be! That was my favorite shirt!"

Really? A plain red T-shirt with the ninjas on it?

"It was an accident," I said.

"Ugh...just get out of my way," she pushed me to the side of the hallway and walked away, followed by the sound of the bell ringing and echoing in the hallways with the students coming out of the classrooms.

I went back to my locker and took my book and stuff. I closed my locker and saw Nya talking to a guy with a curly brown hair like some spaghetti.

"Oh hi, Y/n," she said.

"Hi," I said and decided to not do the stupid thing I did earlier and asked "Do you know where English class is?"

"We have English too, why don't we go together?"

"Okay."

"Oh, I forgot," she said "This is Jay. Jay, this is Y/n, she's new here."

"Hi, nice to meet you," he said kind of awkwardly.

"Same to you."

We started walking and talking our way to class. Jay didn't really talk as much as Nya did. I guessed he was the shy type -which was obvious by the way- and didn't really pay attention to that.

I spotted the guy with spiky brown hair again, walking and chatting with another guy with white hair. The spiky hair one looked at us and said to Nya "Oh, hey sis."

"What's up, bro." she responded.

"Not much. Still the same boring Biology." He turned his attention to me and asked "Hey, aren't you the girl the teacher kicked out?"

...what a way to start a conversation. Totally not embarrassing.

"...Yeah, it's me."

"Good job, you really gave him the attitude he deserves."

So that's why he gave me a thumb-up in class.

"Wait, he kicked you out?" Jay asked "Why?"

"I was ten minutes late because I got lost, then I talked back to the teacher, then he called me out because he thought I was chatting with the girl next to me when I was just lending her a pencil."

"You also called him stupid," Nya's brother said.

"Yeah....that too," I said.

"Damn, and all of this in your first day?" Nya said then looked at the others "I like her. She's savage."

"Don't you think it's a bit too fast to judge someone? I might not be who I seem to be," I said.

Nya asked with a smirk "Who are you then? Garmadon's general number one?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.8K 226 12
Purple guy has struck the pizzeria and is after Mangle. Everyone is now protecting her. Purple guy disappears and everyone thinks of a plan for next...
20.6K 338 11
Macaque starts having fantasies of Wukong and Wukong has no fucking idea. But of course Macaques knows Wukong will never like him back and every time...
788K 29.4K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
414K 12.8K 65
(Y/n) (L/n), the dedicated pupil of a powerful witch and the head student of the beastkeeping track at Hexside, wins a witches duel and is inducted i...