Trust (A SPM Story)

JimmySMASH4daWIN tarafından

Luigi finds the worst has happened. He's lost the most important thing in his life, and will do anything to g... Daha Fazla

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 "Familiar"
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16 "Trust"
END OF PART 1
Part 2, Chapter 1
Part 2, Chapter 2
Part 2, Chapter 3
Part 2, Chapter 4
Part 2, Chapter 5 "Dreams"
Part 2, Chapter 6 "Dreams Pt. 2"
Part 2, Chapter 7
Part 2, Chapter 8
Part 2, Chapter 9 "Auld Lang Syne"
Part 2, Chapter 10
Part 2, Chapter 11
Part 2, Chapter 12
Part 2, Chapter 13
Part 2, Chapter 14
Part 2, Chapter 15
Part 2, Chapter 16
Part 2, Chapter 17 "Broken"
Part 2, Chapter 18 "Fixed"
Part 2, Chapter 19 "Epilogue Pt. 1"
Part 2, Chapter 19 "Epilogue Final"
End Credits

Chapter 6

93 6 7
JimmySMASH4daWIN tarafından

Luigi's POV

"Over there, I think I hear something." I head voices yell. I could hear footsteps. I looked down at Dimentio. "Is your magic back yet?" I asked. He kept snapping his fingers. "Nope." I sighed. "Okay, well they're going to find us any minute. I think we can escape if we run behind the back of the building." I picked Dimentio up so he was standing on his feet. "Are you okay to run, or does it still hurt?" I asked. He brushed himself off. "Oh, now your concerned? Why didn't you ask me that question before you forced me to sprint over here last time?" I sighed. "Because we didn't have time. Are you okay or not?" He nodded. "I think I'm fine. Doesn't hurt anymore. I just can't use my magic." I nodded.

Their footsteps were getting louder. "Okay, we have to go now!" I said, taking Dimentio's hand and running. "Whoa, wait up!" He called, trying to keep up. We ran out of town an into a small oasis in the desert. There were a few trees and bushes. "We can hide in there!" I pointed. The trees and bushes would make great cover until those people stopped chasing us. We continued running, until Dimentio stopped me. "Wait!" He said, holding up a hand.

He looked down at the ground. There were a bunch of leaves. "That's obviously a pit trap." I looked at him. "What?" He groaned. "Do you know nothing? Pit traps are basically holes in the ground that are covered up."

Why was there a random trap here?

I sighed. "Oh, okay," We both slowly stepped back, when a rope tightened around out feet, and yanked us upward, turning us upside down. Dimentio started squirming around, swinging his arms with his eyes closed. "Hey! What is the meaning of this! Unhand us!" My hat fell off my head and onto the ground. I nervously looked around.

Third Person POV

The bushes shook. Luigi nervously looked over at them. "W-who's there??" He asked. Dimentio kept squirming around. "Unhand us! I'm warning you!"

Suddenly, a woman emerged from the bushes. Luigi's eyes went wide. 

She was beautiful. 

She walked up to him and grabbed his chin, examining his face.

He could feel his face heat up as she grabbed it.

"You're new here, aren't you." She asked. Luigi, still hanging upside down, smiled. "Uhh, y-yeah." She laughed. "I knew I didn't recognize your face." She released Luigi's chin and stepped back, crossing her arms.

"Now, hold on!" Dimentio said, moving his body so the rope would spin, rotating so he could face her. "What is the meaning of this??" She laughed and pulled out a sword. "My apologies. I merely set these traps to make sure no one would come out here." She swung her sword. Luigi closed his eyes in fear, thinking she was going to kill them, when the rope cut and they fell onto their heads. 

Luigi quickly picked himself up and looked at the beautiful woman, before he heard more footsteps. The woman then grabbed him and Dimentio, and forced them down. "Shhhhh." She told them. 

"They must have gone into the oasis" The voices said. "They're as good as dead." Their footsteps retreated, and the woman let out a sigh of relief. Luigi picked up his hat and put it back on, then looked into her eyes. "Good as dead? What are they talking about?" She gestured to all the traps surrounding them. "I live in here. I laced this oasis with a large variety of traps. Some used to catch food, others used to keep people out. Luigi sighed. "Oh. Who are you? Why are you hiding." She seemed to tense up, before asking him another question in response. "Well who are YOU, and why were you running from them?" Luigi was about to answer, when Dimentio covered his mouth and answered for him. "We're just travelers passing though. Those people must have mistaken us for someone else, which is why they were chasing us." She sighed. "Oh, well I apologize. People here will tend to do anything for an extra buck."

The woman stood up and started to lead the two somewhere. "This way, follow me." Luigi started following, when Dimentio grabbed him. "Uhh, what are you doing?" Dimentio asked. Luigi shrugged. "Uhh, following her. What's it look like I'm doing?" Dimentio pulled him down and spoke in a low tone. "This woman is clearly no good. I mean, who lives alone in an oasis surrounded by traps?" Luigi shrugged. "Well, at least she's not trying to turn us in." Dimentio glared. "We don't know that." Luigi sighed. "Well, what do you suggest? If we go back to town people will just try to catch us again. Maybe she knows about the Grey Prognosticus." Dimentio shook his head. "We can find someone else. Maybe someone who doesn't live out in the woods all by themselves." Luigi rolled his eyes. "Come on. I trusted you. Can you trust me? Please." Dimentio looked down.

"You coming boys?" The woman called out, showing them a trap door. Dimentio looked away. "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you when she tries to turn us in." Luigi smiled, then followed behind the mysterious woman.

Dimentio POV

I don't know who this woman things she is, but this is clearly a trap. Luigi stepped down into the trap door. I followed behind him. Inside was a room.

Luigi looked around in astonishment. "Whoa, is this where you live? It's so cool!" I crossed my arms. "Underground. Great. No one will ever find our bodies....." Luigi elbowed me and glared.

"Ouch, sheesh, alright alright. Don't look at me like that."

This lady didn't look like your average girl. She wore red boots, brown leggings, and a brownish orange long sleeve top. There was a black belt with a golden belt loop around her waist. She also wore brown gloves. Overall, she didn't look very lady-like. She had a rather large sword, which was either in her hand, or being attached to the belt around her waste. Her hair was reddish-brown. She also wore two earrings, resembling flowers. Her earrings seemed out of place when looking at the rest of her ensemble. They also looked rather expensive. I wonder where she got them. I'm guessing she stole them or something.

She went and leaned against the wall, crossing her arms and facing us. "So what brings you two here? We don't tend to get many travelers." "Why do you want to know?" I asked. She shrugged. "Just curious. No one in their right mind would come here for a vacation." Luigi laughed. "We're here to look for the-" I quickly interrupted him, "Nothing!" I turned and whispered to Luigi, "We don't even know this person's name. We can't just explain what we're doing." 

Luigi looked into my eyes, and smiled. "You're right." He turned to face her again. I crossed my arms and smiled. Finally, some sense was knocked into him!

"How rude of us, we didn't get to properly introduce ourselves." Luigi said, with a smile. 

I facepalmed. Oh, Grambi, he's such an idiot. This caused the lady to laugh. "I'll tell you my name. But tell me your names first." I glared at her. "Oh, that's not suspicious at all." She shrugged. Luigi stepped forward. "I'm Luigi, and this is Dimentio!" I smacked the back of his head. "DUDE!" He smiled and scratched the back of his head. "Sorry."

The woman laughed, then walked towards us. "Well hello, Luigi and Dimentio. I'm Daisy."

Luigi shook her hand. "Daisy. What a pretty name," He said. I looked away. Daisy turned back and sat down on the ground. "Thanks. I'd appreciate it if you didn't go around telling people." A confused expression swept over my masked face. "Why not? If you don't want people to know it, then why would you tell us, two complete strangers?" She shrugged. "Because I like you two." Luigi blushed. I laughed. "That's funny. You like us? Ah ha ha! Big mistake." She took out her sword and started examining it. "Anywho, you didn't let Luigi answer my question earlier. What brings you two here?"

"We aren't answering that." I said spitefully. I don't know what it was, but this girl seriously gave me bad vibes. She laughed, then walked up to me. She was a little bit taller than me, but if I stood on my tip toes I could meet her eye level. Ugh, I miss my magic. I usually would just float above everyone else. I hated her looking down on me. It made me feel small and less powerful. The fact that I didn't have my magic at the moment also didn't help. She smirked. "Oh, relax clown boy." 

"CLOWN BOY?? ALRIGHT, THAT'S IT!" I began to charge at her, but Luigi held me back. I kept thrashing my arms.

"Hey, Dimentio, calm down." He told me. I kept thrashing.

"NO, LET ME GO, L!" 

I stopped. Luigi's grip loosened. The room fell silent. "L?" Luigi asked. 

I shook my head. ".....I-I meant Luigi." I got really quiet. 

He walked in front of me and kneeled down. "Just let me talk to her. I know you don't trust her, but she hasn't turned us in. It looks like she doesn't even know about that. I just wanna see if she knows anything about the Grey Prognosticus." 

I slowly nodded. I saw him walk to another room with her. I went to a corner and sat down. Did I really just call him L? I sighed.

"He's not L." I told myself. I haven't even heard from L since the Ultimate show. I haven't actually spoken with him since he lost his second Brobot battle, since he wasn't really himself during the Ultimate Show. The last time he really saw me, I was setting off explosions, killing him. He'd probably hate me if he saw me, and I don't really blame him. Why do I even care? I know I chose to save Luigi's body when Super Dimentio was going down, and I still don't know why I did that, but still. It's not like I actually cared about him. I don't even know what happened to him after that. I'm pretty sure he's trapped somewhere in the back of Luigi's mind. I could probably sprout the guy to bring him back but...I pushed those thoughts away. Luigi got me my freedom. I can't just betray him. Maybe after I help free his brother, when I no longer owe him anything.

I don't know why I am having such a backwards attitude towards this girl. I mean, she's probably plotting something, but I'm really in no place to judge, me being me. I don't know, maybe it's jealousy.....no. It's not jealousy. I honestly don't care. I mean, yeah, I guess now that I'm looking at it, Luigi's kinda my friend...no. I wouldn't say friend, more like partner until we fix this problem and go our separate ways, but still. I honestly shouldn't care who he talks to.

Luigi POV

I followed Daisy into another room. This underground house thing she has is really cool! I wonder how long she's been living here. She probably gets lonely. I bet that's why she welcomed us down here.

I wonder why Dimentio seemed so against us talking to her. After all, we literally came to this place to find someone who could tell us anything about the Grey Prognosticus. I guess he doesn't trust her or something.

She led me to a smaller room. There were two chairs and a table. We both sat across from each other. She took her sword and cut an apple in half, offering me one. I smiled and took it. "T-thanks" She kicked her feet up on the table and starting eating it. "So, why's your pet so emotional?" She asked while eating.

"My pet? Oh, you mean Dimentio?? He's not my pet!" She laughed. "Sorry. I just assumed because he's so small and he dresses up like that." "H-he's not that small. He's only a few inches shorter than me. And I think he just doesn't trust you. His old boss did kinda betray him, after all, so it would make sense if he had trust issues." She gave me a perplexed look. "His old boss betrayed him?" I looked down. "He probably doesn't want me talking about this, anyway, how long have you lived here?" She looked down. "To long."

"Well, me and Dimentio came here looking for something. Do you know if you can help us." She crossed her arms. "Probably not. What do you want?" I began to fidget. "Uhh, something called the Grey Prognosticus." I saw her body tense up. She stayed silent. I began to rub the back of my head. "Dimentio said that some rumors about it originated from this area, so we're looking to see if anyone knows anything."

She got up and turned away. "Yeah, I'm familiar with it, but what are two gentlemen such as yourselves doing looking for the Grey Prognosticus." I stood up. "You know about it?? Oh, that's wonderful!" She turned around to face me. "Yeah, but I wouldn't waste my time. I tried getting ahold of it once. Didn't work out very well." She rolled up her sleeve, showing me a large scar across her arm. I gasped. "O-oh." She rolled her sleeve back down. "You minus well give up now." I looked down. "I can't. Please, I really really need it." She crossed her arms. "So did I. That doesn't change the fact that it's nearly impossible to reach. Plus, it's contents are very powerful. It's hidden away for a reason."

I grabbed her hand. "If we work together, we can both get it! I have to try. Please." She looked down at my hand, then back into my eyes. Then she rolled her eyes, and sighed. "Ugh, fine, I'll tell you what I know."

She sat down and pulled out some scrolls. "A few years ago I tried to get ahold of this book. It is located underground in a remote area way down south. The icy temperatures make it difficult to reach, but not impossible. There is a large door, with four locks on it. Inside that room is a large, old stone bridge, leading to the room which contains the Grey Prognosticus. This underground sanction also is lined with Magic resistant walls, so no one can teleport in or out, and anyone inside cannot use magic." I nodded along, trying to keep up with what she was saying.

"Now, once inside the journey should be easy, but to get inside is the issue. The locks are magical, and unbreakable. They require four different keys, and you cannot pick the locks. Believe me, I tried. The keys are each located in different lands. These keys have been sitting for centuries, so most people just forgot about them. Each key is hidden away, with something protecting it. These scrolls explain where they are and how to get them" She shoved the scrolls towards me. "Whoa, where did you get these?" I asked. She laughed.

"Before the fall of the Kingdom of Sarasaland, the Ruler was in charge of keeping these safe. Once the Kingdom fell, I was able to get ahold of them."

"Okay, so we just gotta get these keys. Shouldn't be to hard!" I smiled. She frowned at me. "Yeah, but I nearly died getting this one." She tossed me a key. "It was hidden in some place called Flopside Pit of 100 trials, where a weird shadow woman imitated me. She made a sword, just like mine, and sliced my arm open. I was barely able to snag the key." I looked down at the scroll. "It says there's one in Sarasaland! How come you haven't gotten that one?" She smirked. "Believe me, I tried. The one located in the Flopside Pit of 100 trials was the easiest one to get. According to the scrolls, this one's door only opens for Magicians, and once inside, you will need to be able to use magic to get to the key and proceed through the rooms. They did this to make sure selfish humans could never get ahold of the book."

I waited for a minute, then smiled. "Well, lucky for us, we have a Magician."

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1K 33 33
See, Luigi was a poor boy, but he had a gift to give. He could make you see how the world could be, In spite of the way that it is... Come see the wa...
1.3K 74 23
(TW: Story is a little creepy and disturbing. Proceed with caution. You have been warned) The world wasn't always as kind as it is now. Things used t...
12.4K 652 38
📕📖 Two Books In One 📕📖 (Luigi: Should I Stay Or Should I Go?) We'll See Each Other Again: 🎉*Completed*🎊 What If Luigi have met bowser before th...
4.8K 142 11
"The pure hearts are close in our grasp.. Lets keep going to find the- ...Dimentio? Are you ok?" "..." . .. ... Dimentio finds himself needing to fin...