Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Six~ Moonga

22K 624 200
By Courts44

Y/N was very happy to be going on her first mission, even if its boar hunting in Saussy Village. After Finral explained that he couldn't take them because he has never been there before, they had to use brooms. Noelle was appalled by Magna's ride, and even dared to call it ugly. Asta and Y/N on the other hand loved Crazy CyClone. It was beautiful in it's own way, and for someone like Asta and Y/N they haven't really seen something so different. 

In the end Noelle had to ride with Y/N because of her lack of control of her magic. To say that the white haired female was disappointed was an understatement, this meant that she couldn't catch some sleep before arriving. 

The ride was short and LOUD. Asta kept shouting about how excited he was , while Noelle kept yelling at him to shout up. Y/N was so relived when they landed outside at Saussy Village. Everyone went there separate ways to catch the boars. The white haired female used her Elemental Magic to catch at least 3 boars before deciding to rest. She climbed onto a tree and lied down on a branch, one of her legs hanging on the side. She lets out a content sigh when she heard Asta's shouting in the distance.

'Finally some rest'. The girl thought to herself.

"NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL GOOD HUNTING" Magna shouts from right under the tree Y/N is currently resting on. The girl glances down and sees Asta carrying a bunch of Boars on his shoulders. Y/N lets out a groan.

'Maybe if I stay quiet they won't notic-'.

"Oh HEY Y/N" Asta shouts as he waves at her. 

' Yeah, should've known Asta would spot me' The girl thinks with a sigh, before jumping down from the branch.

" Come we're heading to Saussy Village" Magna states with a smile before he continues walking. The girl using her Elemental wind magic to carry the Boars she caught as she tags along with them, a yawn escaping her.  

" So as I was saying, I'll never forget that he taught me to be a real man. I wanna be as good as the guy as he is someday. I respect him more than anyone except for Yam-", Magna abruptly stops talking with frowned eyebrows. " What the-". He drops the Boars and runs towards the direction to Saussy Village. We all follow drop the boars before following him. 

"What's wrong?" Asta asks.

"The hell is goin' on" Magna wonders as he runs on the cliff " The Village-".

"It's covered in Mist" Y/N whispers as they all pear down toward the said village. 

"They got some weird weather here. huh?" Asta asks making his childhood friend sigh.

" It's not weather, idiot. It's Magic," Noelle huffs. Asta's eyes widened.

" IT iS!? WOAH MAGIC MIST". The white haired female rubs her temples with a sigh. 

'Who would do this' She thinks.

"Trying to make it through that would be abut as effective as walking around blindfolded." Noelle pointed out. " We'd lose all sense of direction, and blunder around, helplessly." Magna took a step forward.

" Magic that can completely cover the entire village" He sneered " A spell this powerful didn't come from any villager I know. Something bad happened here." They all look around in confusion on what they should do.

" Asta" Y/N calls, drawing his attention from the mist.

"Huh?".

"Use your sword to cut threw the mist" The white haired female states as she pointed towards the Dome. 

"HUH?" He questions again.

" Your sword, use it to cut off the magic" She explains. Asta nods before pulling out his sword from his Grimoire. He raises his arm before swinging his sword down, clearing some of the Mist away.  

"Ok. PUSH FORWARD" Magna yells as we follow behind Asta.

"To the right".

"OK.

"Left".

"Roger that".

"You know this place pretty well" Noelle comments toward Magna. He grinned.

"Of course" He answers. Asta uses his sword to slice threw the Mist one more time before we all freeze.

Everyone in the Village are huddled together with tears in there eyes. They are beaten and bruised, clenching onto one another in fear. The Magic knights let out a gasp as they saw huge icicles hovering above the people.

"Kill them" Someone ordered. Y/N and Magna wasted no time. While Magna sent fireballs towards the ice to melt them, the female used her wind magic to blow them away. 

It was then, hope bloomed into the villagers hearts.

"IT'S THE MAGIC KNIGHT" A child cried out in relief.

"They came to save us" Another shouted. 

The said Magic knights run in front of the crowd in a protective manner. A few recognized One of them.

"Magna is that you" A man shouted towards him.

" Hey Nick. What the heck is going on?" Magna questioned. His breath was caught in his throat when he glanced at a familiar man who was injured on the floor. Magna ran toward him and tried to wake him up, the crying to a village boy next to him.

"Hey. Come one, Stay with me" Magna called to the old man.

"He protected us" Nick cried.

"They're here just like you said Grandpa" The boy sobbed, " The Magic knights showed up. We'll be safe now. Your prayers were heard".

'To kill someone like that' Asta thought to himself in anger. We heard a tick as we all turned towards four men, Three who were in black cloaks.

"Are you the one's who did this" Magna spat. The man let out a scoff before looking at his ticking pocket watch. 

" You have thrown me off schedule. I don't appreciate that. Ten seconds from now, everyone will die". He said. The man lifts his hand up as his Grimoire levitated in front of him. He flipped a few pages until he stopped at a certain spell. He conjured up a huge ice spike and hurled it towards everyone. 

Magna started panicking, as Noelle stared in fear. Y/N watched as Asta pulled out his sword and run in front of the spike before cutting it in half.

" THINK AGAIN" Asta sneered with his sword at hand. The intruders seemed unfazed as they peered down at him.

"WHY WOULD YOU WANT TO DO SOMETHING SO HORRIBLE? WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?" Asta yelled at them. The one who seemed to be the leader, let out a breath. He glanced at his watch again.

" I hadn't heard that any of the magic knights were going to be in this area" He stated.

"Perhaps they're here on an unofficial mission" One of the cloaked men stated.

" Another thing I would like to know is how they managed to get threw the mist?". The leader wondered to himself before sighing, " The Black Bulls. The roughest, most undisciplined Magic knight squad. Dealing with them is such a waste of time. Five minutes will do. Then we  can dispose of the villagers before finding what we came here for". He finished. The magic knights were furious. Y/N clenched her fist and walked next to Asta.

" You really think you can ignore us" Asta shouted towards them, before running in there direction. One of the cloaked men raised his hand. ' Mist magic' the mana whispered in the girls ears.

" Mist Magic: Shroud. Illusory Mist." Mist began to cover the area again as Asta became engulfed in it. " If you think we will allow you to approach Master Health so easily, You are a fool. So be lost in the Mist." Asta cut threw the Mist with ease.

"You're the ones who need to get lost" He shouted. The cloaked men gasped.

"So that's how he was able to cut threw my Ice magic. I don't know what kind of magic he has but that sword can nullify spells. Can't have him getting too close" Health stated. 

"Elemental Water Magic: Whirlpool" Y/N whispered, just as a whirlpool of water appeared under two to the men. The power of the spinning water was too strong for them them to escaped as they tried gasping for breath. The white haired female closes her fist as the water chocked the men, cutting off there air supply. " My friend asked a question, Why are you trying to kill these people". The girl stated, as the two men passed out from the lack of air.

Health didn't bat an eye as he started explaining," In this Kingdom there are three regions divided by inhabitants. The Noble realm, where the nobility lives. The Common realm where the citizens live. And the Forsaken realm."

"Yeah" Magna trailed off so he can continue. 

"Saussy Village is in the Forsaken realm. They are only capable of performing only a dew meager spells to help with the drudgery of there ever day lives. There like Beast who cannot use tools"  Y/N scoffs, the anger apparent on her face " You asked why I intended to do away with the villagers, I'm merely attempting to dispose of the useless beast that might waste my time." 

Asta sneered to the man " Useless Beast".

" You might have enough magic power to have joined the Magic Knights, You must attempt to save them because that is your duty, But surly you can see what insignificant creatures they truly are" Health mocked. The magic Knights grit there teeth in anger.

" You may think there nothing but useless beast" Asta starts as he grips his sword " BUT I'LL DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO PROTECT THEM". 

"Interesting" The leader mumbles" So these pathetic animals are important to you?" He asks.

" Pathetic" The white haired female mocks, drawing the attention to herself "Animals. Creatures. Beasts. Surely your talking about yourselves are you not. Only beast and animals raided other people homes and destroy them for there own understanding. I can't see any difference between you and beasts. If you truly think there a beast, Just wait till I show you who I really am" She sneered. Mana starts circling around her as it grows bigger and bigger with her growing anger. Everyone watches in shock as the girls mana puts pressure onto them.

'so strong' Magna thinks to himself. Where as, Asta stares at you with stars in his eyes, his lack of magic preventing him from feeling the pressure she just put forth. The girl snaps her fingers hard, causing it to echo around the village. Her Grimoire appears in from of her as she decreases the mana from around her. 

Health takes a step back in fear. The six leaf clover. He knows what it mean. But why is it here? Is she-? He shakes his head to rid of his thoughts. ' I guess that I can't kill her' He thinks with a sigh. Health raises his hand.

" Ice and Mist compound Magic: Endless Ice cage" He casts. Huge icicles besides him. " I have never been particularly fond of doing things, slowly but surely. However, this would seem to be the most effective method" Heath states, before dropping the ice one by one. Asta uses his sword to deflect some back to him.

"Thaw Ice" He chants before the ice can hit him. " So it can not only cancel magic but that sword can deflect it. You still are a fool if you think you can defeat me". He finishes before more ice starts covering the villagers " Lets see if you can protect them".

Y/N flicks her wrist as some of the ice flies away from her wind magic. Asta uses his sword to deflect and destroy the ice.

Noelle is standing by the Villagers in fear, she doesn't know what to do. Should she just run away? A tug of her pants snaps away her thoughts.

"Please help us" The girl tugging her pants whimpers. Determination sets on Noelle's face.

" I'm royalty, so I'm gonna protect them too, to show that I'm not USELESS". A bright light shines in Noelle's Grimoire. Ink starts scribbles onto them, as a new spell arises. Water starts surrounding the Villagers, producing a water barrier. The water stops the ice from reaching the villagers. The people inside the water dome sigh in relief.

Y/N lets out a deep breath before cracking her neck. 

Magna stands up and helps defend the people also, he throw's fire at the icicles.

The white haired female turns to a page in her Grimoire.

Asta deflected another ice, and destroyed two more. Noelle holds her hands up to hold the dome from falling.

Y/N lays her hand on a paw that was imprinted into her Grimoire earlier today. 

A loud growl erupts from the Grimoire before blue mana wraps around the white haired female. Y/N's hair turns grey and her eyes turn blue. Red whisker like lines appear on her face, two ears pop out from her head. Blue markings shine from her arms legs and chest. A small creature with glowing blues eyes appears on her shoulder.

'Moonga. Moonga' The mana chants in the girls ears.

'So this is the spell Moonga gave me.' The girl thinks to herself. The creature on Y/N's shoulder turns to her.

" Greeting's Master" A voice says in her mind. The girl turns to the creature.

" Master?" She asks in confusion. 

"Yes. You are my new Master. The barer of the six leaf clover." The creature responds.

"Do you know what the six leaf clover means?" Y/N asks him.

" Yes. But I can not tell you, for you will know, when the time is right. For now you may call me Moonga. Once you activate this spell, My power combines with you." He responds.

"Who are you?" She question.

" I shall explain later, for now. We have a battle to win" He states before glancing at Health. Y/N nods her head and look towards the intruders.

"Y/N" Asta shouts after her transformation " WOW. YOU LOOK LIKE SO COOL", he states in awe. I give him a nod of appreciation. 

"WHA- How can you have that power!" Health shouts at the female. The girl smirks as she raise her hand.

"Because..." The girl starts as a huge blue ball of power grows in her hand as she slowly starts walking towards him.

" I'm the holder of the Six Leaf Clover".

________________________________________________________________________________

Authors Note: And yet again with another chapter. Thank you all for the support! Chapter seven coming soon~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 11K 45
Originally from Saussy, a small village of the Forsaken Realm, you had spent nearly the last five years running from your past. Now, you're 20 and re...
203K 7.3K 123
Ranked #1 04/02/20 , 14/03/20 , 27/05/20 , 12/09/20 , 08/10/20; 16/09/20; 13/10/20 , 20/12/20 , 10/10/21 , 04/11/21 , 24/11/21 , 09/01/22 , 19/01/22...
13.3K 404 28
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
22.5K 481 23
-A Black Clover Fanfiction -A Yuno X OC Fanfiction Another foreigner somehow ended up on the shores of the Clover Kingdom. This time, it's a five...