DESIRE- h.moskowitz

By piercethesenutz

De•sire: a strong feeling of wanting to have something, or wishing for something to happen. • DISCONTINUED... More

Prologue and playlist
Cast
Chapter 1
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
A/N
Chapter 20. Part 1
Chapter 21. Part 2
Season two.
a/n PLEASE READ.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24
A/N.
Chapter 25
A/N- please read!
Chapter 26.
Chapter 27.
Season three.
Ellipsism
A/N

Chapter 17

530 10 19
By piercethesenutz

I pulled my shirt over my head and pulled on a pair of leggings and headed out the door. Johnny made us get up at 5:30 today for a more " aggressive" train.

" cobra Kai whore's + Demetri"

Hawk<3: kenzieeeeeeee

Kenzie: what

Hawk<3: can you pick me up?

Kenzie: yeah.

Aisha😛:and me too?

Kenzie: yeah ig

Demetri: me three

Kenzie: you don't do karate dummy.

Demetri: oh. Right.

Miggy😡: anywas

Kenzie: not you not knowing how to spell😐

Miggy😡: shut the hell up Kenzie🙄

Hawk<3: yeah.

Kenzie: I- wow. So it's gon be like that?

Miggy😡: yup sorry bros before hoes.

Kenzie: I hope you Miguel  Diaz know that you just called your sister a hoe.

Miggy😡: oh right sorry.

Hawk<3: I'm sorry too.

Kenzie: LMFAO-

Demetri: alright pls shut up its 5 am and I'm tired.

Kenzie:go to bed dumbass.

Demetri: I can't you guys are blowing up the gc rn.

Kenzie: Demetri be a normal person and use emojis-

Demetri: no. Anyways pls shut up.

Kenzie: just mute us-

Demetri: oh right silly me I forgot.

Aisha😛: lol😂

Kenzie: Aisha love those emojis- gotta go🏃🏽‍♀️

Aisha😛: why cant I use that emoji?

Hawk<3: reasons.

Miggy😡: reasons.

Kenzie: reasons.

Aisha😛: okay😐

Kenzie changed group name to " scobby squad😎"

Hawk<3: LMAO.

Miggy😡: lol

Kenzie: I- Miggy you're no fun.

Aisha😛: I hear you outside have you been texting and driving this whole time?

Kenzie: maybe?

Miggy😡: yes. Yes she has.

Hawk<3: stop texting and driving🙄

Kenzie: yeah says you "hAwK" shut up😐

Hawk<3: not you tryna bring my self esteem down🙄😐

Kenzie: LMFAO- BYE LOVE YOU SM BAE😫

Hawk<3: mmhmm🙄

I pulled up to hawk's. Today was Saturday he had figured out which ones for each day.
Aisha got Monday, Tuesday, Friday.
Miguel got Wednesday
Demetri got Thursday
And hawk for Saturday's. The boys were all upset that Aisha got three day's and they only got one but we eventually worked our differences out.

Hawk got into the front seat and pecked me on the lips before buckling his seatbelt.

" he keeps getting all touchy with you I'm going to break his fingers off" Miguel said in Spanish which made me wheeze.

I looked back at Miguel and started laughing with me while hawk and Aisha looked very confused.

" he just gave me a kiss" I said in Spanish back to him whilst laughing. He nodded his head and I went back to driving.

*TIME SKIP*

" you've trained hard, you've gotten stronger, tougher, faster, you've done your best. You're ready for this tournament am I right?" Johnny said

" yes sensei" we all shouted.

" WRONG!" Johnny said as he threw a beer can aiming at Bert most likely.

" your best ain't shit. If you wanna win the all- valley under 18 karate tournament you gotta give me better than your best. Which is why from now on you're gonna get my worst. Do you understand?"

" YES SENSEI"

" are you losers?"

" NO SENSEI"

" are you nerds?"

" NO SENSEI"

" are you sure?"

The only person that said " yes sensei" was me. The rest of them said " no sensei" which caused Johnny to groan.

Johnny was making us run through tires and what not.

" my thighs are not made for this" I said to him running through them.

" Awh suck it up princess" he said to me back as he spit.

Next thing he let us do was pretty cool. Taking your anger out on cars was very therapeutic. There's this rush of adrenaline you get when you hit something with a bat weather it's smashing a car window or hitting a softball or baseball it's very calming in a way if you hold in your emotions if that makes sense.

" babe come here watch this." Hawk said to me as he was waving me over. I walked over beside him and Miguel as they motioned for me to move back a little. They took some sort of large thing and pushed it off onto a car smashing the window. Hawk and Miguel high-fived  before pulling me into a " bro hug".

" that was so weird." I said to them laughing before walking away.

The rest of training consisted of dogs, hawk and having to go to the hospital to get a rabies shot that's all I'm going to say. So needless to say today was very eventful.

When I got home I was so exhausted and wore out from today I didn't even wanna take a shower but I smelled like sweat and dogs so I kinda had to take one. I got my clothes and headed to the bathroom.

I turned the hot water on allowing it to hit my skin softly. I started feeling sad. I have no idea why but showers always make me sad. I felt my eyes sting up with tears.

Again really?

Why the hell am I always crying god damit?

As soon as I got over my little crying session I hopped out and put my clothes on. It was one of hawk's hoodies and the pair of boxers he gave me the night he took care of me after the Halloween dance.

I stayed up untill about 3am watching criminal minds. I finally fell asleep around 3:30.

I awoke in my bed and immediately checked my phone. The time read " 4:36 pm"
God damnit. I slept in.

I got up from my bed and went to look for Miguel only I couldn't find him anywhere. So I decided to call him.

Phone convo:

K- hey Miggy where are you?

M- oh me Aisha and hawk decided to go watch a movie sorry I didn't wake you

K- oh no it's fine, but how did you get there?

M- oh we walked.

K- well do you guys need picked up?

M- yeah if you wouldn't mind.

K- that's fine just text me when it's over okay?

M- okay, bye love you kens.

K- bye love you Miggy.

M- also hawk says he loves you.

I could basically hear his eye roll over the phone.

K- * chuckles* yeah tell him I love Him too

Call ended.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed cereal to eat untill miguel texts me.

* TIME SKIP*

It's been hours since Miguel has texted me and I'm starting to get a lil worried.

" scobby squad😎"

Kenzie: where the hell are you guys?

Hawk<3: oh my mom picked us up.

Kenzie: and you didn't bother to fucking text me? I was worried sick.

Hawk<3: I'm sorry love.

Kenzie: yeah it's fine anyways is Miguel staying with you or something?

Aisha😛: no he said he was going to sam's because it was the " alpha move"?

Kenzie: oh well that's fine I guess. Well that's all I needed thank you.

Demetri: hi Kenzie

Kenzie: hi dem how was your day?

Demetri: it was fine, yours?

Kenzie: it was okay thank you for asking:)

Demetri: yup no problem

Hawk<3: am I witnessing this Rn?

Kenzie: what's wrong with having a friendly conversation?

Hawk<3 whatever I'm going to sleep.

Kenzie: okay goodnight I love you.

Hawk<3: night.

" hawk<3 is offline

Kenzie:anyways I'm going to sleep too goodnight you guys.

Demetri: goodnight Kens.

Kenzie: goodnight dem- WAIT- YOU FINALLY CALLED ME KENS.

Demetri: yes?

Kenzie: nothing goodnight Aisha:)

Aisha😛: goodnight Kens:)

I turned my phone off and heard a knock at the door.

" it's open" I yelled scrolling through tiktok.

Miguel sat down beside me and was obviously upset about something.

" what's wrong?" I asked him setting my phone down.

" I saw Sam eating dinner with another guy" he said getting more and more upset.

" well do you wanna talk about" I said patting his back.

" no Kenzie I just wanna go to sleep." He huffed.

" well. Alright but if you ever wanna talk ab- " he cut me off.

" GOD KENZIE I SAID I DONT WANNA TALK ABOUT IT" he yelled as he walked off to his room and slammed the door.

" well why the hell did you tell me Jesus Christ" I said under my breath while I walked to my room and laid on my bed.

I was in my thoughts for awhile before I finally drifted off to sleep.

A/n- you guys might hate me for the next chapter.

Anyways love you all sm<3 have a good day lovelies.

Also can we talk about how you guys watched my writing progressively get better😫

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 19 12
𝐮𝐧𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 (𝐚𝐝𝐣𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞): feelings (especially love or admiration) that is not reciprocated or understood as such by the beloved rat...
58.9K 1.1K 60
When Tessa Larusso joins her father's rival dojo so she could get closer with the boy she wanted. Or In which Tessa let's Cobra Kai and karate ruin...
335K 8.9K 21
Maeve Lawrence was a normal girl in Highschool with a little friend group. Until there's a new kid in her apartment area who starts to stand up for h...
49.4K 1.5K 19
"Don't call me baby again You got your reasons I know that you're tryna be friends I know you mean it Don't call me baby again It's hard for me to go...