CEO At Me

By beannssluv

"I know you look handsome, but it doesn't allow you to walk half shirtless in my office..... Did you think yo... More

PROLOGUE- First sight
Fate at my doorstep
Wrong heroism
Face off
Show me another hell
Suspicions
Unchanging destiny
Auction
consequences
Belief
Quick save
Halfway there
Fake call
The unexpected
Night at her mansion
Questions
Lovely Flashback
Change in season
Bon voyage
Fight with me
Truth behold
Kill, torture me but love me
Anything for love
The Date
No trace
New life and death
Hit Back
Day 1 at the office
Day 2- with you
DAY 3 - The truth confront
With Tae or Me?
Still Mine
Night at his mansion
The birthday gift
Untold feelings
Claire
"Yes I Love you"
Confession
The decisions
Good_bye
EPILOGUE

Melt a little

767 47 3
By beannssluv

She got down the car and unloaded her luggages from the trunk. He helped her take out the heavy ones.

She dragged her suitcase with a carry bag on its pulley, holding two more bags on the other shoulder she tried to walk to the hotel entrance with heels on.

Stumbling and tipping she couldn't even cover half the distance.

Just then a hand touched hers, grabbing the handle of the trolley gently.

"Let me take it for you" his deep captivating voice froze her as he took over the other two bags she held too and walked ahead.

She smiled faintly but quickly hid it when he called,
"Are you gonna come or not?"

She hopped and jogged half to catch up with him and they both entered the hotel together.

At the reception was a lady who smiled prettily and welcomed them.

"Hello sir, how may I help you?" She spoke in her sweet voice.

Jungkook knew jisun was watching from behind him and so got more flirty with the receptionist.

"Hey gorgeous" he breathed with a husky tone.

Jisun's eyes widened immediately in shock.

"Doesnt the manager of this hotel have sense?"

"Sorry sir?" She asked cluelessly

"Else why would he employ such beauty for being a mere receptionist" Jungkook ended with a seductive touch to her hands on the table.

Suddenly another pale skinny hand clutched his and pulled it away from the receptionist.

"Ms.Jisun?" He called her by her name and glared dramatically.

Jisun flashed a terribly cold smile and turned back at her,
"We have a reservation by the name Ms. Kim Jisun" she spoke to the point.

The receptionist was flustered as to what was happening and nodded suspiciously.

"Yes mam, it's room number 345, the VIP suite on the fourth floor" she pulled out a set of keys from her draw "let me show you the way"

Jungkook smiled internally at how Jisun was getting jealous but tried to control it and remain in character. He found it really fun to tease her this way.

As they walked up the corridor and reached their room, Jungkook dropped Jisun's luggage on the floor and his face struck an awe when he saw the room. More of disappointment and shock.

"SINGLE ROOM?!?" he exclaimed loudly "FOR TWO OF US?"

"Sir but we have just one VIP suite available currently" the receptionist said.

He immediately leaned close to her seductively and slit his eyes.

"I only wish you stayed here too, with me?"

Jisun held the back of his collar and forcefully pushed him inside the room leaving the receptionist standing outside the room puzzled.

---------------------

"Taehyung-ah do you think this is a good idea?" Jimin worried seeing Taehyung pack his clothes hurriedly.

"Do we have a choice?!" Taehyung snapped restlessly "what if he already killed her? No one would know! I have to go"

Jimin pursed his lips because his reason was right but sending him alone to fight Jungkook was itching the back of his head. He then made up his mind and grabbed another bag.

Taehyung noticed and held him,
"What are you doing?"

"I'm coming with you. I can't leave you alone"

Taehyung shook his head, "I need you to be here Jimin-ah, trust me. I'll save Jisun but in case something goes wrong I want you to help me from here" Taehyung convinced him and set his feet to Germany.

----------------

Jungkook fretted "how in the world did you think of booking a single room for the both of us"

Jisun silently unpacked her clothes and stuffs taking glances at him in between.

"I mean it's not that you could help it or you want it , right? Then we could've gone to another hotel where there are more rooms" Jungkook ranted half heartedly. He knew that this was his only chance of getting close to her. But if he gives in too easily then it would become suspicious.

Not to mention even he liked being with her personally, but he had to put on a show.

"See, if your feeling uncomfortable staying with me, you can leave this minute and stay elsewhere. I have no issues"

The words that escaped were not the ones he expected. He wanted her to plead and request him to stay with her but she flipped it back.

Suddenly he cleared his throat and smiled widely.

"No I mean I can still adjust with you here. It's a VIP Suite and I guess we both will have enough room" he managed grinning.

She knew he wanted it too and placed the words carefully not trigger him. When he agreed to stay there she smiled faintly and blushed.

There were two beds one in each half bedroom, covered in beautiful red sheets and pillows giving the room a romantic feel. The curtains hung down in pink and the carpet velvety. It had a bathroom attached to the room and another one near the entrance. The hall was huge with a cushion sofa and a wall mounted TV opposite it. Windows were glass panes that opened into a balcony in the bedroom making it look like a huge flat on its own.

"This one is huge!" He proclaimed stuffing a bunch of chips in his mouth eyeing every corner of the suite.

She raised her brows and sighed heavily.

"Haven't you ever seen a VIP suite?" She asked hurting his pride.

"Excuse me, I'm the son of Jeon companies and did you think I won't be knowing how it is like?" He said head held high as he settled on the couch beside her.

"So where are we going tomorrow?" He asked stuffing a few more chips as he spoke.

"We meet up with the company share holders and then...I guess we're free in the afternoon until flight back in the night" she said checking her iPad for the schedule.

"Good"

"What's good"

"Tomorrow's afternoon is on me then. Lemme take...."

"No I'm not going anywhere other than the meeting" she hesitated.

He walked to her and took her hands,
"Just this once, trust me" he said sweetly and she nodded still having second thoughts at the back of her head.

*****

It was next sunrise and the City Berlin was covered in fog giving it a bright yet cold atmosphere.

Both had woken up in their respective beds and gotten ready as it was time for their meeting soon.

Heading to the company they rode a taxi and the employees welcomed them warmly with everything prepared well in advance.

"It's beautiful" he exclaimed looking at the inside of the building and the interiors and turned to her. She held a stiff expression and hadn't smiled after the good morning they exchanged that morning.

He wondered if she was alright as they continued to walk into the conference room.

"Welcome to our share holders" the man began to host the meeting. Jungkook couldn't take his eyes off Jisun, she was looking stiff more like the Jisun he first met.

"Are you okay" he whispered near her during the meeting.

She turned to face the man again after nodding and assuring him.

"So, Ms. Jisun, what do you think about our planning sketch? If this is okay with you we can proceed to the other formalities of the collaboration"

She smirked, that's when he saw her expression change from the time they entered.

"So your plan was to loot us by making an excuse of Collab" she asked bluntly and stood up glaring into the man's face.

Jungkook knew something was wrong and got up after her immediately. He held a puzzled face all while until she spoke to explain.

"You guys were the most cooperative partners I've ever seen, sometimes being so cooperative is also suspicious you see" she said and paced around the room.

"More like when someone wants something they become very very cooperative and supportive enough to blind the other person of their malpractices"

"JISUN!!" The man fired up from his seat

"ENOUGH!" She bellowed back "I shall not fall prey for your cheap tricks like this. I'm Jisun! The most quick witted business woman you can ever come across and trying to cheat me is a task beyond impossible in this field"

Jungkook finally understood half of it and sighed.

"You know Mr.Jungkook, these guys here are known as the silent killers of our world. Which means they Collab with someone and loot them with absolutely no traces left to track them down"

She glared at them and continued,
"Just like how they looted Jeon constructions in gisung"

Jungkook's eyes widened,
"Jeon constructions? My mother's company?"

"Yes which is why I brought you here, to know the truth behind these masks"

The men exchanged suspicious glares at each other and dropped their head low in shame.

Jungkook pursed his lips after discovering the truth, he came forward to the CEO,

"So it was you who looted my mom's company?"

"It is business..."

His collar was snatched and grabbed harshly to meet Jungkook's furious eyes glare right back at him.

"Destroying. someone's. life. is. not. buisiness." he spat angrily and yanked his collar away.

"I'll bury you right here if this wasn't a workspace" he threatened while Jisun spoke,
"If I ever get to smell you sneaking upon any of my partner's firm, then mark me, you will become a walking zombie for the rest of your life"

She walked to Jungkook,
"let's go. Nothing left to talk here" and pulled him out by his arm.

He quietly followed her, insides fuming with rage after knowing the truth, his mind tossed a million questions but only one finally escaped his mouth when they stepped out of that building.

"Why didn't you sew them for it?"

She stopped and released his grip, she looked at him and said,
"They didn't loot they won their business partnership over your mother. This is how it works in this world Jungkook, no one can punish the other for how they looted someone"

He nodded still unsatisfied with her reply.

"That's why I wanted to become a successful business woman, just so I save mine from these sharks and also punish them in their own way" she raised her brows.

He was struck with a sense of realisation. He finally felt the need for being in that field. He finally found the purpose of being a successful business man. He nodded firmly and received one in return from her. She smiled warmly again and gestured him to come.

This was the only time she smiled the whole day. But he understood her reason for being cold earlier. He started to understand her feelings, emotions and every gesture now.

He knew her actions had meaning, he knew she was worth knowing, he knew she was worth his emotions.

Jisun waved at a taxi nearby just then he grabbed her hand delicately,
"Now my turn" he smiled mischievously cute.

She followed him quietly with only an excited smile on her lips.

She liked being around him, she liked the way he was with her, she liked his perseverance, his dedication, his sincerity and the way he protects her.

She couldn't resist smiling when he was with her. Though the outside her rarely smiles or is happy, he brings out the real Jisun out of her, who can smile, laugh and love.

She wanted it to be this way forever.

"I'll take you to a place that you'll never forget in your life" he smiled brightly.

"I'll come wherever you take me Jungkook"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83K 5K 27
It was like a normal morning on a subway, Until Taehyung became mesmerized by the guy sitting across the aisle Taehyung's pov :- He was barking at...
205K 9.6K 50
Jungkook had been working as a home nurse for a wealthy business man who has given him nothing but trouble from day one.He only sucked it up because...
5.9M 216K 90
𝘼 π™‹π™€π™π™Žπ™Šπ™‰ 𝙒𝙄𝙏𝙃 𝘼 π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ π™ƒπ™€π˜Όπ™π™π™€π˜Ώ , π™Šπ™‰π™‡π™” π™Žπ™ƒπ™Šπ™’π™Ž π™‡π™Šπ™‘π™€ π˜½π™” π˜½π™€π™„π™‰π™‚ π˜Ύπ™Šπ™‡π˜Ώ.... _____________________________________...
3.4K 152 27
Hiya besties, I'm back with another banger... This one is better written than the last one in my humble opinion... You're a typical scholar in your t...