always you | hendery

By Millymellymully

" it's you, it's always you. " started: 18th march 2021 ended: 7th april 2021 More

DO READ THIS!!
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
19
20

18

407 20 0
By Millymellymully

Yulbin's POV

After the interrogation, I was about to leave when I turned around. " Sorry but may I ask, will he be punished with the evidence given? " The officer let out a sigh.

" Why didn't you tell us this years before? It's really hard for him to get maximum charges. " I sighed.

He shot me a smile, " Don't worry, we'll make sure to get justice for you. How are you after the accident? " I nodded with a smile.

I bowed to him slightly as I greeted him goodbye before leaving the room. I saw Hwiyoung scrolling through his phone, " What are you looking at? "

" Law schools. " I raised my brows.

" You're going to a law school? " He nodded.

He placed his phone down, " I heard Ko Joon is going to be out of jail in a year. He only got two and a half years of prison time. " He clenched his jaw.

" I'm pretty sure there's many more people like my sister around who needs justice. They did nothing wrong yet they have to pay with their life yet the bullies are the ones who lead a normal life after getting out of jail. " I sighed.

Hwiyoung pursed his lips, " I'm going to study hard from now. I have less than a month but with my brain, I'm sure I can do well. " I nodded and he smiled slightly.

We went back home right after and throughout the day, everyone is so moody.

I went downstairs to see my parents sitting on the couch. " Where did you go today? " My dad asked and I pursed my lips.

" Hwiyoung didn't feel too good so I- " He eyed me.

" Lee Yulbin, the police station called us to tell us that you went down for investigation. " I sighed while nodding my head.

I looked up at them. " The truth is, I remembered who was the driver of the car. "

Hendery's POV

I felt a strong punch against my cheek and I fell to the ground due to the impact. He kicked and punched me and I smirked, " You wanted evidence? I gave you evidence. " He punched me again.

He held my collar as he pulled me up, " Are you that happy seeing me go to jail? " A smile crept up on my face.

" You don't know how happy I am. " I chuckled and I felt another punch on my face again.

I wiped the blood on the corner of my lips away as I cleaned it on his white collar. I smirked as I looked at that stain before looking up at him, " You can continue punching me and kicking me all you want, eventually that's another charge on you. "

He was about to punch me again when the door bell rang. He adjusted his outfit and I was forced to clean myself up upstairs.

From the sound, I'm pretty sure that's the police officers. I went down the stairs to see my dad getting handcuffed away.

At that moment, I felt happy yet tears welled up in my eyes. I rushed up to my room and slammed the door behind me.

I looked over at the picture with Hwiyoung and Yulbin in it. " Guys, I did it. Are you guys proud of me? " I forced a smile as tears rolled down my face.

I heard footsteps coming up the stairs before my door slammed opened. I quickly wiped my tears away before looking up at the door.

My eyes softened, " Are you okay? " Yulbin came over to mean she sat down next to me.

I stood up and I pulled her up. I grabbed her arm, forcing her out of my room. Suddenly, she reached out her hand.

She gently held my jaw, " Did your dad did this to you? " I sniffed while holding in my tears.

I pushed her hand away, " You don't need to care. I don't need your concern. Just leave. " I pushed her out of my room and I slammed the door.

Minutes later, I heard another knock. I went over to open the door and Yulbin squeezed into my room through the gap between the door and my arm.

The only difference was, she came back in with the medicine box. She sat down on my bed and pat the spot next to her. " I'll leave after I apply medication on your face. " She raised her pinky.

I let out a sigh as I closed the door and sat down next to her. I looked over at her and her pinky is still up. I let out a chuckle, " You still believe in pinky promise? " She nodded.

" I'm waiting! " She said and I smiled slightly before doing the pinky promise thing with her.

She started applying medication on my face. Seeing her being so concern about me despite me being such a brat to her made me feel touched.

Tears welled up in eyes and she noticed it. " Is it painful? Just bear with it a little while. " She was about to continue when I held her wrist.

" I'm sorry. " I said and she smiled slightly.

She pulled her hand away and continued applying medication on my face. " Why did you suddenly thought of reporting your dad to the police? " She asked.

" I couldn't stand him anymore. The way he treated you and your family as if nothing happened disgust me. The things he said that night, that was my trigger point. " I stared at her delicate features while saying that.

Yulbin nodded, " But why did you tell Hwiyoung that? You know how affected he was by his sister. " I let out a sigh.

" I wanted the both of you to leave me alone. I don't deserve this friendship. I wanted the both of you to hate me. " She put her hand down.

She pursed her lips as she looked down at the box. She lets out a sigh, " Today is Youngjin's anniversary. " I looked up at her.

" We went over this morning. Hwiyoung broke down thinking about what happened. Even if you wanted us to hate you, opening up his fresh wound isn't the way. " I let out a sigh.

I nodded, " I know what to do. "

After Yulbin went home, I went over to my dad's alcohol fridge and I packed a few bottles of soju into a bag before bringing it over to Hwiyoung's house.

I rang the door bell and his mom came to open the gates. She seemed shocked, at both my sudden appearance at their house and my fresh wounds.

I went down to the basement where Hwiyoung was gaming. " Lee Donghyuck, what took you so- " He looked over and his smile faded.

" What are you doing here? " His tone instantly turned cold.

" I'm sorry. " I said and he paused for a moment.

I let out a sigh, " I'm sorry for whatever that I said the other night. I wanted you guys to hate me so I said all the mean things. " She slammed his controller onto the ground as he stood up.

He walked towards me, " What made me despise you isn't only because of that. You know how much I hated jerks yet you chose to be one by using Jooyeon. " I nodded.

" Punch me as much as you want. I have enough medication at home. " I said as I shut my eyes.

I could feel him lifting his arm and I was ready for the hit but there's nothing. I slowly opened my eyes and he was sitting on his beanbag.

He eyed me, " I would be a jerk too if I choose to punch you and hurt you more. " I let out a slight chuckle.

Hwiyoung's eyes wandered over to the bag in my hand, " What's that? " I walked over to him and I sat down on the other beanbag.

" This is what I drink to ease my emotions. " I took out the soju from the bag and he eyed me.

" Since when did you become a bad boy? You were always a law abiding citizen and now you're different. " He said as he opened a bottle of soju.

He handed it over to me, " You're the guest still. " I smiled as I took the bottle over.

We bumped out bottles against each other to produce a clink! sound. We spent the entire night talking about life and that's when I came to a realisation.

I was wrong.

I thought I could live without them but the truth is,

I can't live without them.

5th April 2021

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 462 21
"..I like you, No I love you". started: 03 31, 2020 ended: 07 16, 2020 ♡best scores♡ °#8/192 in johnmark
70.1K 2.5K 54
. Started: 17 july 2023 Ended:
92.7K 1.6K 111
!Instagram Version!
83.6K 653 14
Will include a lot of smut, don't read if you aren't comfortable. Welcome hard stans 😈.