Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴

8.4K 185 127
By frogz__0

This whole chapter is just going to be a flashback of Y/N's past.

You're gonna be like 13 in this chapter. Your sister will be 9

"Y/N! Get down for dinner!" Your mother called you from downstairs. You heard your sister run to your door, and then swing it open.

"Come on, let's go downstairs! Dinner!" She stomped her foot, and you rolled your eyes. You stood up and began walking to the door, putting your phone into your pocket.

You ignored your sister and began walking down the stairs. "Y/N! Stop ignoring me!" Your sister whined, as she grabbed your hand and clung onto it. You sighed, holding onto her hand.

You knew that if you didn't, your mom would probably get angry that you're being 'mean'.

Both you and your younger sister walked downstairs, and into the dining room.

"Wowww! This meal looks amazing mommy!" Your sister giggled as she ran over to the table and sat down. Your face scrunched up as you saw what was on the table.

Basashi.

Your little sister loved this dish, however, you hated it. You couldn't stand the taste of horse meat. "Really? I'm so glad you like it S/N." Your mom smiled.

"Y/N, sit down and eat your food." Your mom looked over to you, and didn't show any kind of loving expression like she was to your sister moments before. "Mom.. I don't like horse mea-"

Your mother cut you off. "Don't be so ungrateful! I made this meal for you and your sister to eat, so you should eat it!" She raised her voice. You sighed, and sat down.

"Now then, is it good, S/N?" Your mom turned back to your sister and started to stroke her hair. "Mhm! Dis es relay gud mamay! (This is really good mommy!)" Your sister said, with food in her mouth.

As soon as she said that, some food dropped out and onto the table. "Oh no, Y/N, go get a paper towel to clean this up." Your mom ordered. You stood up, and got a paper towel, then cleaned up the food that fell out of your sisters mouth.

Gross.

You shoveled the food in your mouth as quickly as you could, trying not to taste the food.

"Don't be so disgusting, Y/N. Did you forget your manners!? Your sister is trying to eat, and doesn't need to see such vulgar behavior! Go to your room, without dinner!" Your mother shouted.

Your sister looked over to you, and tilted her head in confusion. You stood up, and walked upstairs into your room. Tears started to fill your eyes as you jumped onto your bed, and cried into your pillow.

No matter how kind your sister was to you, you hated her. Everything about her. Her face, her laugh, the way she always clung onto you whenever she walked, everything.

She was your mother's favourite, and since your parents got divorced as soon as S/N was born, your mother became attatched to her. You were four, so you remembered all of their fights. Your sister was the favourite child, and your dad was now married and had kids with another woman. Nobody payed attention to you. Everyone hated you.

Well, that was what you thought.

Not everyone hated you, you just told yourself that.

If you thought that everyone hated you, then you didn't need to socialise with them.

"Y/N?" Your sister knocked on the door. "Go away!" You shouted, with your face burried in your pillow.

Your sister opened the door, and walked stealthily over to you. "Please, just leave me alone, S/N. I don't want to talk right now." You mumbled into your pillow. S/N frowned and nodded her head, then headed downstairs.

She then told your mom that you were crying in your room and told her to leave you alone, which made your mom angry. "Y/N! GET DOWN HERE NOW!" Your mother screamed.

You ignored her, and huddled yourself into your bedsheets. Then, your mother stormed upstairs. She pushed the door open and stomped towards you, pulling your bedsheets off of you. "YOUR SISTER WAS JUST TRYING TO BE NICE TO YOU, BUT YOU TOLD HER TO LEAVE YOU ALONE!? HOW DARE YOU TALK TO YOUR SISTER THAT WAY!" She shouted.

You sat up and glared at her. "Maybe I would've been nicer if you didn't favor her so much over me! It's always S/N this and S/N that! Did you forget you have another daughter?!" You argued back with her. She gasped, and slapped you around the face. 

"HOW DARE YOU TALK TO ME LIKE THAT!?" She yelled. "MAYBE IF YOU RESPECTED ME MORE THEN I'D BE MORE LOVING WITH YOU! YOUR SISTER IS KIND, AND ALWAYS SMILES! SHE'S BEAUTIFUL AND PERFECT, UNLIKE YOU!"

Your mother towards the door."I never want to speak to you again." She muttered, as she walked out of your room and slammed the door behind her.

The next day, you went to school. You sat by yourself, and a girl walked over to you. "Hey, you're Y/N, right?" She smiled. She was one of the popular girls. You nodded slightly, still not looking up at her.

"Do you want to be my friend?" She giggled.

You turned to face her, and she gasped a little bit when she saw your face. "Oh no, your cheek is all bruised! What happened?" She frowned. "I just fell and hit it on the floor." You mumbled. The young girl's mouth turned into an 'o' shape.

"Anyways, my friends said they didn't want to be my friend anymore. Do you want to be my friend instead?" She grinned. You nodded your head slightly, glad about making a friend. 

"Great! My name is Miyoko Kanai. You can call me Miyo!" Miyo let out a small laugh, as she walked over to her desk. 

You smiled to yourself.

After school, you went home and chilled out in your room. You studied for a bit, until you heard the doorbell ring. Your mom opened the door, and you didn't think anything of it until you heard Miyo's voice.

"Hi! I'm Miyo, is Y/N home by any chance?" She looked around when your mother opened the door. Your little sister ran to the front door, and giggled. "Yeah, she's upstairs!" S/N smiled, and then ran upstairs, and knocked on your door.

Your mom stood at the door, stunned and surprised that you finally made a friend.

You walked downstairs. "Miyo?" You titled your head to the side, confused. "I asked my mommy if you can come over for a sleepover. Is that alright?" Miyo asked. Your mom grinned. "Of course she can. How long will she be there for?"

"Just for tonight!" Miyo beamed. "Okay, go get ready Y/N." Your mom pointed upstairs and you went, getting ready for the sleepover. Miyo and your mom talked downstairs, and then you came down with your bag.

"Okay, let's go! See you later Mrs. L/N!" Miyo shouted as she left, holding onto your hand.

You arrived at Miyo's house, and the two of you played games for a bit, and laughed until it was late at night. You learned a lot about Miyo, her favourite food, how bad she is at video games, and how whenever she brushes her teeth she drinks a whole cup of iced water afterwards(weirdo), etc.

Her mom was really nice, and she even made the two of you cookies before you went to sleep. When her mom turned the lights out, she told Miyo she loved her, which surprised you. "Hey, how come your mom tells you she loves you before she sends you to sleep?" You asked.

"Hm? That's what all mommys' do though. That's just how they show they care. Does your mommy not do that for you?" Miyo whispered.

"Not really, she only ever acknowledges my sister, not me. I don't think she loves me." You frowned. Miyo gasped. "What do you mean? Of course she loves you, you're her daughter!" Miyo tried to comfort you, but it only made you feel worse.

"But she hit me yesterday." You mumbled.

Miyo frowned. "O-Oh. Well, I'm going to sleep. Night." Miyo quickly layed down and huddled up in her bed, while you layed on the floor. "Okay, night." You whispered, and closed your eyes, falling asleep.

--------------------------------------

When you woke up, Miyo was already getting dressed for school. You got dressed aswell, then had breakfast and brushed your teeth. You and Miyo didn't say a word to eachother all morning.

After you got to school, Miyo ignored you until it was lunch time, and she hung around with her old friend group.

You walked over to her desk at lunch. "Hey Miyo, do you want to eat lunch with me?" You asked sheepishly.

"Huh? Miyo? Who do you think you are, FREAK?!" One of Miyo's friends shouted at you. "Get out of here, you ugly weirdo. Your mommy hit you! HAHAHAHA!" Her friends teased. Miyo crossed her arms.

"Why would I want to be friends with a weirdo like you? No way! My friends are way better than you! Go eat lunch by yourself!" Miyo shouted. You felt tears well up in your eyes, and you ran into the bathroom, then cried.

You left the bathroom after you finished crying, and as you were walking by, you saw an All Might poster on the board. You felt inspired by him, because he was so strong.

From that point on, you decided you didn't need other people, other people would need you. You would become strong, and take down every enemy that stood in your way. You studied, and trained hard.

When you turned 14, you ran away from home, and lived on the streets for a while until you got a job and bought a place of your own. Then, when you turned 15, you went to UA high school. You couldn't enroll into high school until halfway through the year since you didn't have enough money, but you then quit your job and moved into the dorms that were there.

You made loads of friends, and a best friend called Tokoyami Fumikage, who allowed you to call him Fumi. You also had made some girl friends, called Momo Yaoyorozu and Kyouka Jiro, however you weren't as close with them as you were with Fumikage. Nobody asked about your family, and the only one who knew about everything that had happened when you were younger was Fumi.

He didn't push you away and call you weird though, he accepted your past and welcomed it as a part of you. He was the bestest friend you could ask for, and you both considered eachother family. There were the League of Villains, that were a pain in the ass, but they were defeated by you and your classmates, along with some heroes.

Then, you graduated and became a hero, met Hawks, did some freaky shit with him and are now in this position.

However, things wont be such smooth sailing anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
47.1K 1K 31
Y/n has taken the place as the number 3 hero in all ofJapan. At the billboard charts she meets number 2 pro hero Hawks and she has caught his attenti...
101K 1.9K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...
255K 4.6K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man ♡ ╰──╮ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ? ❞ 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 ────── ♡ 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨 𝙭 (𝙛𝙚�...