Bow Down To The King (Complet...

By lilly910200

Gulf Kanawut Traipipattanapong - A business elite. He is a mind reader (he doesn't know himself why). He is v... More

Prolouge
Ch : 1 Thank you, Lucifer
Ch : 2 Let me help Traip
Ch : 3 Don't do it, Mew
Ch : 4 No, it is not okay
Ch : 5 Tell me what can I do ?
Ch : 6 You won't hurt me, ever
Ch : 7 I will protect you with my life
Ch : 8 Best friend my...
Ch : 9 Will everything be okay ?
Ch : 10 Let's have some fun, babe
Ch : 11 Everything's just.. perfect
Ch : 12 What have you done, Mew
Ch : 13 So much for wanting Gulf
Ch : 14 Till my last breath
Ch : 15 I am very lucky
Ch : 16 A little more trust
Ch : 17 I am sorry
Ch : 18 As I love you too much
Ch : 19 Calm before the storm
Ch : 20 Why don't you tell me?
Ch : 21 We can never be normal
Ch : 22 Until I breath
Ch : 23 Just like this time
Ch : 24 This will be fun
Ch : 25 I don't know
Ch : 26 Am I ready ?
Ch : 27 Decision
Ch : 28 Let's skip work
Ch : 29 They are too many
Ch : 30 Little did I know
Ch : 31 Who am I
Ch : 32 Now, it's your time
Ch : 34 It's not normal
Ch : 35 Love me if you know
Ch : 36 I agree
Ch : 37 It doesn't matter
Ch : 38 Mate-ring
Ch : 39 This looks familiar
Ch : 40 There is no hope
Ch : 41 He is gone
Ch : 42 We don't deserve this
Ch : 43 It's all been a lie
Ch : 44 Let the show begin
Ch : 45 And I slept
Ch : 46 The reason
Ch : 47 We will find each other
Ch : 48 It will never be the same
Ch : 49 Not again
Ch : 50 They found each other
Ch : 51 Gulf Kanawut, please
Ch : 52 My home

Ch : 33 Too much trust

1.5K 129 13
By lilly910200

Mature 🔞 ahead

Gulf-Pov

"What are you saying, Gulf?" Mew asked again.

"Let's go home. I will tell you later. Bring someone to fetch my car. I am coming with you."

"Alright." He opened the passenger gate.

I sat inside ans we drove off to his home. I am not sure what to feel anymore. Why is this so complicated? Why is it so hard to live a normal life?

The car ride was silent. No one spoke anything. Mew kept stealing glances here and there. I kept looking out of window, questioning my life choices.

We reached his home and I head straight to our room and crashed on the bed.

I just want to sleep now.

"Gulf, tell me now." Mew's voice came from behind.

"Can we talk in the morning? Please.." I pleaded with my closed eyes.

"Nope, absolutely not. You are behaving so weirdly that means it's something big matter. Tell me now." He said.

I didn't answer. Just layed still. Maybe if I pretend to sleep he will go away. I don't want him to go away, I just don't want to talk about my parents or that relayed something.

"Gulf.. babe? Please, tell me. Maybe I can help with something." I felt him sit on the bed.

I know he will not let go.

3rd person-Pov

Gulf sat on the bed and looked at Mew. Mew's eyes were filled with concern and worries. But the younger wasn't having that.

He pushed his boyfriend by his nape and kissed him hard on the lips. His tongue immediately made its way in his caveman and roamed everywhere.

He cooperated and sucked on the younger's tongue. They both sucked and licked each other's mouthes. Gulf was desperate to feel his boyfriend's warmth. Just to forget the early matters.

Mew understood what his love was doing. He was willing to give him everything he wanted. Even his body for distraction.

The elder picked up Gulf by his waist effortlessly and made him sat on his lap. Both becoming moaning mess by kissing, sucking and biting everything on the orher's bodies.

"Mew.." Gulf moaned loudly as his boyfriend grabbed a handful of his hair and licked his neck like a hungry animal.

Gulf's hand found their way to the elder's buckle and struggled to open it. He opened the pant's zipper and bring out already hardened cock. He stroked it gently up and down while looking at Mew seductively.

"Babe.. that feels so good.. fuck.." Mew moaned in his boyfriend's mouth.

"Mmm..hnm.. fuck.. yeah.." Gulf's whimpering sounds echoed through the room as his boyfriend's hand found his nipple under his shirt and pinched it gently. The younger bite his lower lip furiously.

Mew continued his work on both of his nipples by pinching, rubbing and making them erected. His boyfriend kept stroking his dick.

"Enough.. let me.. take it.." The younger became desperate to feel his love. He opened his own pants and removed it. He threw it around the room who knows where.

He again sat on his boyfriend's dick. And rubbed his ass on it. Both moaning heavy sounds of pleasure.

"Kiss me.." the elder said in between and his boyfriend grabbed his face in hands and showed his tongue in his mouth while rubbing his dick.

Mew's cock was oazing pre-cum all over the younger's ass making it wet. Gulf's mind was in heaven at this point. Mew kept his hands steadily on his waist while he sucked his mouth and rubbed their tongues outside.

"Lube.." The king reminded his boyfriend. The younger kept his eyes on his love's red fuming eyes.

"No need.." He showed his three fingers inside the elder's mouth. Mew got the clue and sucked on his fingers like his life depends on it.

He rubbed his tongue around the digits stroking them wet with his salivas.

Gulf watched his boyfriend sucking and got more turned on. As always, the elder's red eyes made him crazy in love. His desires doubled by the action.

"Mew... You are so perfect.." That's the only thought inside his mind and he spoke it out loud.

Mew smiled taking his wet, dripping in saliva fingers out. "So are you, my love." He said as he caressed his face.

Gulf brought his fingers to his hole. He added one. He already was a moaning mess by then.

"Look at me.. babe. Look me in the eyes." Mew ordered and Gulf compiled. He opened his closed eyes and stared deep in his boyfriend's red eyes. He again got mesmerised by his eyes.

The elder kissed his face and said, "Why did you stop.. continue.."

And the younger came back from his boyfriend's beauty. He added all three digits inside his hole and moaned loudly.

"Fuck.. you are so sexy, babe.. you are doing so good.." The elder kept complimenting his boyfriend while kissing and sucking his face and neck.

Mew had had enough and he spread his boyfriend's ass by both his hands and the younger took his dick. He pointed it to his hole and slide down on it.

"Fuck.." Both moaned at the contact. As the younger became comfortable with the feeling of pain and pleasure, he began to move his hips up and down on the length.

The king kept his hands on his waist helping him move. Both became wild and kept meeting each other's pace.

Mew kept thrusting deep in his hole as his boyfriend kept moving furiously. Both were near the climax.

"I.. love you..mhmm.." The elder said in between deep thrusts and kissed his boyfriend.

His boyfriend was too busy and too immersed in pleasure. He kept his eyes closed and kept pleasuring the both of them.

Mew palmed the younger's length and started stroking to make him cum with him in unison.

"Mew.. I am.." He breathed.

"Me too.. kept doing like that.. babe." His boyfriend moaned in his ears. Both came afterwards together. Gulf came all over his boyfriend's expensive shirt. Mew buried his cum deep in the younger's hole.

Gulf landed his head on his boyfriend's chest. Mew rubbed his hand in his hair rubbing it carefully.

"Do you feel better now?" Mew asked still catching his breathe.

"Perfect." He answered his eyes closed.

"Go to sleep. We will talk in the morning." Mew kissed his head. But he already heard his light snoring on his chest. He chuckled lightly.

He took out his soft member from his hole carefully, not wanting to make him up.

He cleaned him whole and changed his clothes. He laid down on the bed beside him and watched him sleep. He smiled at how beautiful his love is and how perfect their relation is. He also drifted of to sleep with his arm wrapped around his boyfriend.

Morning..

Mew felt something wet down there. Was he having wet dream? He felt his mind lost in pleasure. He felt the amazing warmth around his private.

He slowly opened his eyes and watched the traitor who was down his legs and was sucking his dick like there is no tomorrow.

"My love? It's 8 in the morning.." He said but he wasn't complaining even a little bit, opposite of it actually..

"Asshole, I am sucking you for half an hour now. You are waking up now." Gulf looked up at his boyfriend and said but went back to licking him.

"I am so-- watch the teeth!" Mew said grabbing his hair.

"I got-- excited-- hearing-- your-- moans." The younger said in between licking the head.

"Mmmhm.. so good. Your mouth.. feels so.. good.. babe." Mew's eyes rolled back in pleasure ans he kept moaning his lover's name.

"I know." His boyfriend continued his work.

Mew chuckled. He brought his head towards him by grabbing his hari lightly. But a little painful for a human.

Both kissed wildly still not getting enough of each other.

Soon, Mew was thrusting deep inside his lover. While the younger made whimpering sounds under him.

Both naked bodies moved in sync with each other. The elder as usual became rough and wild. A normal human rarely able to handle the force Mew is using but his boyfriend was used to it.

He loved it when his lover didn't care about the pain and only focused on pleasure but sometimes Mew also realises the force he is using is too much for the younger. So he slows down but his boyfriend knew it better.

So he encourages him, "Mew.. don't stop.. harder.. I can.. take it.." So, he does. He does what his lover wants. Even though they know that the younger's body will be covered in Hickeys and bruises all over, but Gulf loves it just the way it is.

"Fuck me.. harder..Mew.. yes.." His boyfriend dig his nails in his lover's back effortlessly.

Mew thrusted deep and slowly in sensual way. Opposite of what the younger asked.

"Ungh.." Gulf became frustrated. He jolted his hips up for more force. But Mew kept his pace remained.

He chuckled flashing his perfect smile for his lover. "Patience.. just feel what I am giving.." He breathed in his boyfriend's ears and kissed his earlobe.

He did just that and the slow pleausured love making took place between them. Both making soft moans because of intimacy.

"My kin-- OH MY GOD. MY EYES.. MY PRECIOUS EYES."

Mew alerted. In a blink of a second, he spread his big wings from behind of his back and covered both of their bodies with it. A big splash of wind wavered in the whole room, making the papers and the curtains as well as his lover's silky hair fly.

Gulf just kept staring. His eyes popped out of his lids it seemed. He just kept looking at the beautiful angel in front of him, his big, white, cristal shining wings covering their bodies.

Mew stopped moving from above. His red eyes shined and he looked at Gulf. Gulf felt his wings. He touched it and his hand melted in the touch.

He never touched anything softer than this.

"Get the hell out of my room!" Mew shouted at Kaownah still looking at Gulf. But he was already outside.

Mew waited for sometime for Gulf to come back to his senes. He smiled at how cute and amazed he looked.

Gulf kept touching his wings. His eyes lookkng back and forth between his eyes and the wings.

"I guess, you are not getting back for a while." Mew laughed looking at his face and started thrusting again.

Gulf immediately reciprocate and moaned at the sudden thrusting.

Both came after some time and Gulf still couldn't believe that he saw his wings in action.

Mew got up from his lover. His wings swaying beautifully from his back with the little blood spots Gulf created.

He unfolded his wings and picked his in daze lover. He cleaned them both and got dressed. Gulf still not speaking just kept staring at his lover's face.

Mew smiled at him and kissed his lips. He left Gulf to get dressed got dressed himself and went to meet the earlier inteuder who disturbed them while making love.

Mew-Pov

"What the hell, Lucifer? What are you doing?" He said.

"Umm.. having sex with my boyfriend in my own house?" I can't believe him.

"Err.. yes but.. but.."

"But nothing! You disturbed us. You don't have any manners, angel! You don't barge into someone's home like that!" I looked at him in disbelief.

"I am sorry about that, king. But its 9 in the morning?"

"Yeah so? Mind your own business!!" I shouted. I am not really angry at him but he needs to understand that this is not right.

"STOP SHOUTING AT HIM, LUCIFER." Gulf's voice came from behind, slowly approaching.

Fuck, power bottom vibes.

"Oh, hi babe. You feel good, now?" I hesitantly wrapped my arm around his tiny perfect waist.

"Why are you shouting at my poor angel friend, hmm?" Gulf smiled at Kaownha who is still terrified because of me.

"Yes, tell him, Gulf!" Angel spoke. This traitor! Teaming up against me? I will sew them.

Who am I kidding? I won't. I love them both.

"You already covered our bodies, Mew. He didn't see anything. Right, Kaow?" Gulf asked him.

"Yes, yes. I ran ourside as soon as I understood the.. situation." He said honestly.

"Still.. from now on. No more flying in my house, no more wings or coming without notice beforehand." I ordered.

Gulf rolled his eyes. Kaonah just nodded silently.

"Says the man who spread his wings in a second." Gulf reminded.

"I was trying to protect you, my love! It's not fair." I defended myself.

"Thank you, Mew. So Kaow, what made you come here so fast that you didn't bother to knock?" Gulf asked him as he we sat on the sofa, with him by my side.

"What we feared happened, Lucifer. As expected, the higher ups came to know about your relation with human and--"

"Wait. This is supernatural shit. I am out of here." Gulf interrupted and went inside the room, not forgetting to roll his eyes.

"Continue, angel." I said.

"So.. they want to meet Gulf. I tried so hard to stall but they became stubborn." He said.

"This isn't their usual way to deal with celestial-human relations, right? If they know, then they should have.. killed.. Gulf by now." Even speaking about it makes me want to throw up.

"Yes. But you are the king. They fear you too much. They somehow know that you won't sit idol if they do something to Gulf." He explained.

"True. I will kill each and everyone involved. Without a hitch. If something happens to him."

"Exactly, so they want to meet Gulf and see if they should take action or not. I assume you will not meet them.. right?" He knows me too well.

"Of course I won't let them meet him. How am I supposed to put Gulf in a room full of the most powerful beings of universe? Even if he has me, even if he has protection spell, I can't risk it."

"I am extremely sorry, my king. But we don't have any option here. You know that. You can't reject the invitation." He looked concerned at me.

"When are they coming here?" I asked palming my face.

"Soon. In 2 or 3 days.. you have to throw a party. They will be in human forms. Book an expensive hall, bouquet, amazing food, music.. do everything to please them."

"Are they coming to watch me or Gulf? And what will they gain from meeting him?"

"They just want to see him. I don't know anything else."

"If they place even a finger on Gulf.. you know what I can do, right? It's your responsibility." I warned beforehand.

He visibly gulped.

"I.. I know, king. Everything will go smoothly. You just have to be present there with Gulf. Nothing else." He said.

"All the six are coming?"

"Even more. Your mother apparently made a scene about your relation with Gulf in heaven."

Great.

"This is so boring! I just want to live like a normal person with the one I love. Is that too much to ask?"

"MEW?" Gulf called me from the room.

"YES, BABE?"

"COME HERE FOR A MOMENT, PLEASE."

What is up with screaming? Just call me like a normal person?

"Excuse me." I said to angel and headed towards the room.

He was in the walk-in closet. Ruffling the formal attires. Looks like he is finding something.

"What's up?" I asked.

"Umm.. since we hace a 'heavely party' coming, I am choosing our clothes. We will match!" He exclaimed happily and even jumped a little smiling happily.

Is he real?

"Are you okay, my love?" I brought my hand to his forehead to measure the temperature. Hmm, it's normal.

"Hell yeah! I am so ready to meet your fanily." He ginuenly sounds exited.

"They are not my family. My only family is you." I said honestly.

"You know what I mean. C'mon. Help me choose."

"You know, we still have to talk about the thing that made you worry yesterday. I won't let you stall today, you have to tell me now." I reminded him.

"I know. I know. I will tell you everything after this. But first, help me choose." He said.

"Did you listen to everything we talked?"

"Yes, babe. I heard everything in both of yours minds. You worry too much."

My precious, beautiful mind-reader. What is he so cute for? I want to squeeze his cheeks and kept feeding him heavy food, so he becomes even more chubby.

"Hell no. You will not make me eat more. I want to stay healthy." He said still looking at the clothes.

"You are taking this matter too lightly, my love." I said what was on my mind.

"No.. nothing would happen to me if you are with me. I don't fear anything."

He said and kissed my jaw, cheek and lastly my lips.

"You put too much trust in me. Aren't you afraid?"

"Nah.. you are a baby. You can't do anything to me." He said smiling. And he said nothing but the truth in the last sentence.

Too much trust, my love..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.8K 3.4K 12
Mew, the ruler of the underworld, in charge of punishing all the wrong doers in the world. One day he finds out about a human boy named Gulf with sup...
296K 13.6K 41
UNEXPECTED SERIES GEN-1 ----- Gulf Kanawut, the cold faced heartthrob CEO of GD Corp. He could kill you with just his glare, a hot tempered rich man...
104K 5.6K 32
Mew is such a coward ass for not telling his heart out earlier. He was scared that his feeling will ruin their friendship. But, their beautiful frien...
113K 6.7K 41
Kanawut. in business world, they call him the Devil. And it was true in every sense of the word. He was cold, ruthless, blunt, fearless, merciless. B...