ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.
61.

41.

1.7K 117 37
By scorpiobabywrites

Excuse any errors.
Anya in the mm. 💕
——

Omniscient

Anya had decided last minute that she was going to get her nails done since Dre and Makayla were watching M'lani for a few hours to give them a break. Pulling up to the nail salon Jaxon let her out first before circling around the parking lot to find a place to park, before he can put the car in park Anya was coming out with an irritated look on her face.

"What's wrong with you?" Jaxon chuckled seeing Anya pouting in the passenger seat.

"Leave me alone Jax."

"I'm just asking."

"They're closed but it's 5:09... They close at 5:30." She said  keeping the pout on her face as her eyebrows furrowed as they drove down the service street. It wasn't that she was being bratty, the woman told her to come in at anytime and she would be able to get them done so she felt like she was lied to.

"Ok?." He said as she rolled her eyes.

"Man if you don't fix ya face. What'd the lady say?" He questioned focusing on the road.

Sucking her teeth again she folded her arms across her chest. "Come back on Tuesday." She mocked making a face causing him to laugh harder before switching lanes.

"It's not funny-"

"Yes it is. Sitting here acting like M'lani."

"Shut up." She said trying to keep her attitude at bay, but she knew Jaxon wasn't having it.

"Aye, fix that attitude before I fix it for you."  He said raising an eyebrow at her.

"How?" She asked with sarcasm in her voice.

"You'll see, keep on." He said licking his lips before glancing at her.

She rolled her eyes.

"That's what I thought. I know how to fix that attitude though. You hungry?"

She tried to hide her smile but it failed. "Yeah. Can we get burgers?"

"That's all you eat. Gonna turn into a damn hamburger."

"I would say chicken but we cooked that a few days ago so." She shrugged as he shook his head.

"Aight then I guess we'll go get burgers, drive thru or diner?"

"We can eat at the diner." She said feeling her phone vibrate.

Can we keep little bean for a few more days? I wanna take her to the park tomorrow-Makayla 🧿

"Makayla just texted me."

"Saying what?"

"She wants to keep little bean a few more days so she can take her to the park."

"Shit that's cool, I don't mind." He shrugged  playing with the strings of his hoodie as he pulled into the parking lot.

"Ok, I'll text her back. Did you turn in your assignment?"

"Yeah I did, you know Milo wanted to sleep but I wanted to stay up so I got it over with so we wouldn't have to worry about it later."  He said taking the key out of the ignition before smacking her thigh causing her to wine and give him a stale expression as he looked over at her and smiled.

"Fine ass." He winked as she laughed a little.

"You're a trip." She laughed.

"Nah, you are. Getting mad at the poor lady in the salon because she turned you away." He said as she pushed him playfully.

"Jaxon."

"Bratty ass, you lucky I think you cute."

"I been cute, I'll always be cute." She said as he wrapped his arm around her shoulder before kissing her on the cheek.

"Too bad my nails aren't done I would have had the grabbers." She said glancing at him.

"You're wild man. I knew you was a freak." He said giving her a crazy look as he opened the door for her, finding a table they waited for their waitress to come get their drink orders.

"Hey, I'm Jasmine. What can I get you two to drink?"

"I'll take a Cherry Coke."

"And I'll take an ice water." Anya said as Jasmine took their drink orders.

"Ok sure, do you two need a minute to look over the menu?" She asked looking between the two of them.

"Yes please." Jaxon said as she nodded before looking over at Anya who was looking down at the menu trying to decide on if she wanted a burger or chicken wings.

After Jasmine went to get their drinks and take a few more customers orders she brought them to their table and gathered their food orders.

Jaxon stretched his hand across the table holding it open.

"Baby, lemme see your hand." He smiled as she put her hand on his, turning it over he kissed it softly.

"You're so cute Jax." She said trying to hide her face inside of her hoodie.

"Oh I know." He said smirking. "Finest nigga you ever been with I bet."

"You know what.. I'm not even gonna argue with you about that." She laughed as he rubbed the pad of his thumb against her knuckles before letting her hand go.

"That just confirmed it." He laughed.

"Confident aren't we?"

"Gotta be, can't be out here lacking in any area." He said slouching in the bench as she shook her head.

"There's nothing wrong with confidence." She said looking up at him as he tilted his head to the side and licked his lips.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

He sighed and sat up. "What's a dream you've always wanted to have accomplished? Like what's something you always wanted to do?"

"Hm, that's a good question. I've always wanted to travel, maybe to California or Vegas. Oh! I really want to go to London."

"For real?"

"Yes." She smiled before seeing Jasmine coming your the table with their food, they thanked her and began to eat, popping a fry into her mouth she gave him her full attention.

"What about you?"

Swallowing his food he wiped his mouth with a napkin. "I mean honestly, I just want to graduate college and become successful, that's really something everyone wants to accomplish eventually but I didn't think I'd be doing this especially around the time I met you but that's another conversation.." He trailed off.

"Well I'm proud of you. I know we goof off the majority of the time but I'm proud of all of you."

He smirked a little. "Thank you bae."

"You're welcome."

After eating and leaving Jasmine a tip they headed to RedBox to grab a movie and some snacks. "You want those chocolate covered pretzels you always eat bae?" He said putting the car in park since she decided to stay in the car.

"Yeah please."

"Aight, I'll be back." He said closing the driver side door and going inside the store.

Walking over the kiosk he chose a movie and grabbed the snacks before paying and leaving the store.

"You good?" He asked put her seatbelt on.

"Yeah I'm fine, just ready to watch movies with you." She said looking over at him.

"We'll be home in a minute and you can have me all to yourself."

"Oh Lord." She laughed putting the palm of her hand on her forehead.

"What bae?" He asked genuinely concerned.

"Nothing. I'm just being dramatic."

"Oh." He said clearing his throat.

Once they were home Jaxon. grabbed a blanket from
the closet and sat on the couch. "Come sit on my lap bae."

"Ok one second, Let me check on little bean." She said pulling her t-shirt over her head before walking out of the bedroom, she then sat beside him on the couch putting her legs on his lap.

"You're about to call them?"

"Yeah."

"Facetime them instead, I wanna see my princess." He said as she went to facetime Makayla.

"What's up shorty?" Dre answered.

"Aye what's up nigga."

"That's Jax ain't it." Dre chuckled.

"He'll yeah. The one and only. Where's my princess at?" He chuckled as Dre got up from the couch, walking into the room he turned the camera and showed Makayla feeding M'lani.

"Hey boo!"

"Hey guys! She's eating now."

"Hi princess!" Anya cooed as Dre continued holding the phone up so that they could see them.

"Say hola to mami and papi."

"Not you teaching my daughter spanish." Anya said as they shared a laugh.

"My God baby can be bilingual." Dre said laughing.

"How's she been though?" Jaxon asked.

"Good. She was a little fussy earlier though, but I'll drop her off on Tuesday." Makayla said burping her.

Anya poked out her bottom lip. "Aw ok. Well thanks for begin the best God parents ever."

"No problem." They said at the same time.

"Aight then have fun." Jaxon said leaning into the camera.

"We will, love y'all."

"We love y'all too."

Disconnecting the call Jaxon tossed the phone onto the table before opening his arms up as Anya sat on his lap to straddle him.

"Did you know when you're mad, your eyes get really dark?" She as  looking into his eyes.

"I've noticed that actually." He said licking his lip. He noticed it a few times when he's gotten upset that his eyes would turn dark

"It's kinda cool but a little scary at the same time." She said as he wrapped his arms around her.

"You wanna know something I noticed about you?" He said as she laid her head on his chest.

"What?"

"Everything."

He felt her smile on his chest before kissing the top of her head chuckling.

"I love you."

"I love you too bae."

——.
🥺 Just roll with it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 99 7
Jacksepticeye has DID - Dissociative Identity Disorder. Previously known as Multiple Personality Disorder, this is a trauma disorder that causes the...
1.1M 69.2K 41
"Been about you, since I met you and imma keep it that way" You're special to me. You're the only one who I wouldn't mind losing sleep for, the only...
6.2K 650 24
"Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is a serious mental illness that centers on the inability to manage emotions effectively. While some persons w...
20.3K 1.5K 21
Vee met a weird kid named Mark Masa when his bestfriend fell in love with the younger guy but was straight out rejected. This is all because Mark lik...