New Beginning (Book Two)

By Scarxx01

Scarlett McDonald has had a hell of a summer. Join her as she tries to fix her life and make it as normal as... More

Chapter 1 (Mr.Douche)
Chapter 2 (Surprise!)
Chapter 3 (Spontaneous)
Chapter 4 (Invited?)
Chapter 5 (The Ball)
Chapter 6 (Family Meeting)
Chapter 7 (cell)
Chapter 8 (Mentally Sick)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 (Operation Carter 1)
Chapter 12 (Operation Carter 2)
Chapter 13 (Molly)
Chapter 14 (Risen)
Chapter 15 (CHUG!!)
Chapter 17 (Good Morning)
Chapter 18 (Assholes)
Chapter 19 (Until sun down)
Chapter 20 (Cottage)
Chapter 21 (Rescue Mission)
Chapter 22 (No.)
Chapter 23 (Contact)
Chapter 24 (Home Sick)
Chapter 25 (Adventure)
Chapter 26 (memories)
Chapter 27 (Training)
Chapter 28 (Poof)
Chapter 29 (Dead or Alive.)
Chapter 30 (Resting day, my ass)
Chapter 31 (Thrown Room)
Chapter 32 (Verge of...)
Chapter 33 (I dont know)
Chapter 34 (Blocked)
Chapter 35 (Final Chapter)
The End
ATTENTION

Chapter 16

44 1 0
By Scarxx01

Caleb's P.O.V

I had a glass of blood in the room sitting on the dresser, in mine and Lilly's room. I shut the door behind me, when I exited. I ran downstairs in search of my wasted girlfriend. The glass of blood was to sober her up a little. I finally found her in the kitchen. She was with Scar, Ash, and Ally. It was not surprising that she WS drunker than the other girls. She started to drink before the party even started.

"Babe," I kissed her on the cheek catching her surprise.

"Ahh its my boyfriend." She squealed, and hugged me.

"I'm just going to steal her for a bit..." I said to the group of girls. They nodded and smiled.

I tried to help Lilly stand up, but she just couldnt walk. This was useless. I picked her up and flung her over my shoulder. She bursted out in laughter as I brought her up the stairs, and placed her on her bed.

"Why did you steal me away?" She asked with her eyes squinted, while she grinned.

"Because its my turn. I haven't had to all night." I pouted playfully kissing her.

"Oh is that why... Mhmm" she smiled and threw her arms around my neck, pulling me in to kiss her. "Babe, you realize you're jealous of girls..."

"Hey. I don't know what kind of kinky shit you could be into.." I said with a mimicking voice. She playfully hit my chest, causing me to chuckle.

"You sure as hell know how kinky I can be. Remember the handcuffs?" She asked giggling laying on her back now.

"I sure do." I smiled. "You're a freak you know that." She nodded.

"But I'm your freak" she poked my chest. I grabbed the glass of blood, and handed it to her as she sat up.

"Here drink, it'll sober you up a little..." I said placing my hand on her thigh.

"But I want to stay wasted forever..." Lilly whined, pouting childishly.

"Well, I want to have sex, but I'm too much of a nice guy to take advantage of you." I said bluntly.

"Oh sassy. I'll drink just to feel you touch me." She bit her lip teasingly. Lilly was perfect, cool and outgoing. She was truely the love of my life, I couldn't have asked for anything better. I don't even miss the pack.

Demetre's P.O.V

Ash was pulled aside by Scarlett, so I was all lonesome. That was until someone plobbed down beside me. Kyle, Ash's ex.

"Can I help you?" I asked with attitude. I know I was being rude, but who the hell cares, I didn't promise to be nice to this toad.

"Look I know that you and Ash are having this fling type thing, but I just want you to know that I love her..." Kyle spoke.

"I don't know what you take me for... But if it is a kind man, you are wrong. I do not care how you feel. I'm here for Ash, and if I'm making any friends tonight, you're definitely not going to be one of them." I said looking at Kyle in the angry. He looked furious, but then he seemed to cool down in a jiffy.

"Okay, obviously you dislike me. So just do me a favour, take care of her, and tell her that I love her." Kyle took a deep breathe, then continued. "Tell her that I cant just stay here and watch her be taken away from me slowly. Tell her can keep the ring. I'll miss her." Kyle spoke with a distinct dignity. At that moment I began to respect him more. Was I going to pass on his message, who knows.

"I will tell her everything, do not worry. May I ask why you can't tell her yourself?" I let curiousity get the best of me.

"Its not important. Just tell her." Kyle stood and shoke my hand. "Thank you." He walked away pushing through the crowd. Well his interesting. To think that I was going to kill him a few months ago... I think I need to see a shrink.

I noticed Ash pushing through the crowd to get to me. She pulled me up by pulling on my hand. Leading me outside in the backyard, I looked up at the stars.

"Look at the stars..." I said pointing up. I was completely ignoring the heavy stench of Alcohol coming off of her;indicating that she was intoxicated.

"Oh its so prretty." She said holding the are. Soon enough she was falling to the floor, I used my vampire speed to catch her, and help her down slowly. We were laying in the grass, looking up at stars.

"Each one reminds me of every possible way one individual, like you, can shine." I smiled. She looked at me and smirked, pulling a strand of her behind her ear.

"So what did Kyle say?" She smiled changing the subject.

"Nothing really..." Did I feel bad lying to her? Maybe a little. But I didn't want to talk about Kyle right now, I wanted it to just be me and her.

She wiggled closer, and rested her head on my chest. Sure I've had literally millions of lady partners, but something was different with Ash. It wasn't just about pleasure seeking, I wanted to learn more about her, I want to know her.

Carter's P.O.V

I was definitely not having a great time. Ally was either with Ben or the other girls, so I had no time to talk to her alone. The girls got her drunk so now I have to wait until tomorrow to get the chance to apologize. What was the point of trying to have a serious discussion when one is wasted? They won't remember anything at all. Seeing Ally dance on Ben made me miserable. I couldn't really say anything though because she had the right to move on. She thought I was completely evil, and there was nothing left of my soul. She should be terrified of me... I mean I did try to, I mean Edward did try to rape her. I was the one who kissed her in the backyard, but Edward took it over and tried to get into her pants.

I was so over being the only sober one, who was in a shity mood. I went into the kitchen, opened the cabinet filled with hard liquor and took out the bottle of Bacardi. I didn't bother to grab a cup, I headed out to the side door, and sat on the step. I opened the bottle of rum and drank some. It tasted nasty straight, but I didn't care.

I know I'm being a Debby Downer but Ally, she was everything to me, for the last six months, all I could think about was getting back to her. When I do she finally moved on, oh the irony. I took another gulp of the alcohol, and closed my eyes, filling my thoughts with self pity.

"Hey, you okay there?" My moment of thinking was interrupted by a female voice. I opened my eyes and looked to the right of me, only to find a pretty blonde, in a blue dress.

"I'm perfectly fine, thanks." I said with attitude, and took another gulp.

"No offense, but I think you need some water.." The blonde walked closer making it easier for me to recognize her. I remember now.

The night I tried to kiss Ally at the party, Edward brought this female demon to possess a random person. Its not clear why he did, but the fact is that it happened, and here she was now perfectly fine. Strange.

"I can take care of myself thanks though." I replied with a hint of anger. "Maybe you should go inside, we wouldn't want anything to happen to that pretty little blonde head of yours."

Being my tipsy depressed self, I was trying to scare her off, but it didn't work since she sat right beside me instead.

"Trying to scare me off won't work. I know your type. You'd rather drink than deal with what's in front of you. If I thought you were dangerous I wouldn't have started talking to you at all. So why don't you put down the bottle, and talk to me." She smiled looking into my eyes.

"Hasn't anyone ever told you not to talk to strangers?" I asked with a smug smirk, and then took another gulp of the bottle.

"Fine." The blonde stood and held out her hand. "I'm Jenna."

"I'm Carter." I shook her hand. Damn, she was persistent.

"Now we're not strangers." She smiled, and I chuckled. She sat down beside me again. "You wanna talk about it now?"

"Okay." I sighed putting the bottle down. "I just reunited with my friends after nearly half a year, and my girlfriend Ally moved on with our friend's brother, Ben." Jenna's eyes widened. "Yeah shocking, I know."

"Did you say you're name was Carter?" She was standing in front of me, I nodded. I'm so confused. "Friends with Scar?"

"Um yup." I narrowed my eyes, noticing that she obviously knew more about our vampire lives.

"Um I'm new to your old circle of friends, and I was warned to stay away from a Carter... So I think I should be going..." She started walking away. I could hear her heart beat, it was racing, she was terrified.

"Jenna." I called and she froze, turning back to face.

"Please don't kill me. I'm new to this whole thing, and I don't want to die before I..."

"Relax, I'm not evil anymore. We fixed that probably earlier today." I said with a kind smile.

"Oh." She let out a muffled breathe. "I almost peed myself." I chuckled and so did she.

So maybe one good thing did come out of this night for me. I made a new friend.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

720K 8.3K 5
Cass doesn't understand why people think she is crazy. She leads a normal life. As normal as it could be while dating a gang leader, that is. Enters...
5.7M 252K 34
**The No 1 fantasy romance by award-winning novelist and scriptwriter Gytha Lodge, author of The Fragile Tower series** What if you had a power you c...
645K 30.8K 55
I loved her, even if she never knew my name. She was my Ariel, and I know I am her Eric. No matter what she says. #1 in short story on 02/07/18 This...
651K 43.1K 49
[Exciting news! This story is now 100% free!] A young sorceress, sworn to protect life at all costs, must choose whether to sacrifice her humanity or...