My brothers best friend ||STI...

Von Fgdrlover

Scott McCall's twin sister moves back to beacon hills after moving to live with their dad in 5th grade, but n... Mehr

1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31
32
33.
34.
35.
36
37
38
39.
40.
41
42.
43.

15.

3K 87 146
Von Fgdrlover

Guys I just realized the plot of the story compared to the show is kind of messed up but Bear with me😭😭

After we called the police to tell them about Derek he was taken into custody, but soon released after they found out the dead girl was his sister, Then he was let go, not good.

Tonight I had to get ready to go on a date with Isaac Lydia Allison Scott and stiles. I took a shower changed my school clothes and did my makeup which took about 2 hours.

I headed down the hallway to get Scott because stiles was out front.

"SCOTT COME ON" I yelled from the other side of his closed door. He came running out of his door and then we were headed out the front door and into stiles' jeep.

I jumped into the middle and gave stiles a small smile considering we still weren't on all the way 'okay terms'. He returned the small smile but then immediately looked away.

"So where are we going?" stiles asked Scott.

"Oh Ughm hold on" Scott pulled out the address to the bowling alley on his phone and gave it to stiles.

We arrived at the bowling place not even 5 minutes later. Scott hopped out of the car and ran over to Allison's car and opened the car door for her.

"I think I'm just gonna wait in the jeep until Isaac gets here" I said turning my head to stiles.

"I- I can wait with if you want" he stuttered.

"Sure" i shrugged.

"Stiles" I said softly.

"Yeah" he answered.

"I'm sorry I swear it wasn't what it looked like, me and Isaac" I said. He let out a sigh and rested his head on the seat then turned to look at me.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't of freaked out on you, and let you finish what you were saying before jumping to conclusions".

"Stiles you don't need to be sorry, I would've reacted the same way if I saw you in the hallway like that with someone else".

"Really?" He asked.

"Most definitely" he then let out a little chuckle and picked up his phone. "Hey it's getting late do u wanna go inside or you do u wanna wait still?".

"I'll text him hold on" I then pulled out my phone to see I already had a text from Isaac saying he couldn't come and he was sorry. I'm not mad that he stood me up, because he probably has a good reason.

"He can't come" I looked up from my phone at stiles.

"Well good thing you have a backup date" he smiled and stuck out his elbow for me to latch my arm in. I grabbed his arm and we walked into the bowling alley together.

"Can u bowl?" I whispered in stiles ear still holding on to his arm.

"No, can you?" he whispered back into my ear.

"No" I laughed quietly. "Do U just wanna watch?" I asked.

"Yeah" he laughed back.

We then headed over to where Scott, Allison, Lydia, and Jackson were bowling and sat down on Scott and Allison's side.

"Where's Isaac?" Scott said confused.

"Oh he couldn't come" I nodded awkwardly, still holding on to stiles' arm.

I then felt a little nudge on my side from Allison, she winked at me and laughed. Oh my god I know exactly what she is implying. I then laughed in response then got a weird look from Scott and stiles but that just caused me and Allison to laugh harder.

"Why are you guys laughing?" Scott asked.

"Nothing, come on its your turn" Allison said to Scott dragging him to their lane and helping him bowl, because my brother sucks at bowling.

"Why were you guys laughing?" Stiles whispered in my ear.

"She thinks that you know, me and you" I whispered back.

"OH" he said loudly Turing bright red. Then Lydia and Jackson looked over at us giving us a weird look, but Lydias weird look came with a smirk.

Stiles then pretended to yawn and raised his arm putting it slowly around me.

"You're not slick" I smiled at him. He shrugged his shoulders a smiled. "You know they are definitely gonna think we're dating now" I whispered in his ear.

He then slowly leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "How about now" he whispered.

"Yeah they are 100% going to think we are dating now" I laughed.

Scott and Allison then came back from bowling and sat down. I then got a text from my phone, it was Allison. All the text said was 'I saw that'. Hopefully Scott didn't see it because then we are both dead.

After they were done bowling we all headed out to the parking lot. Me and stiles got in the jeep while Scott kissed Allison bye. Scott then opened the jeep door and climbed in.

"SCOTT" I yelled not even knowing they were kissing now.

"What?"

"Since when do you guys kiss, you didn't tell me you even kissed her yet" I asked Scott.

"Oh you've got no room to talk" he laughed.

"And why's that" I asked confused.

"You and stiles were literally all over each other in there, did you think I didn't see" me and stiles didn't say anything, stiles just got very red in the face.

"Alright let's go" stiles said trying to defuse the tension. He then put the key to the jeep in the ignition and drove off.

Once we got to our house stiles parked the jeep and Scott hopped out of the car waiting on me to get out of the jeep so he could close the car door.

"Hey Scott actually stiles is going to to drop me off at Allison's" I said slowly.

"Why didn't you just ride with her once we were done bowling?" Scott asked.

"Ughmm there wasn't enough room in the car"

"Okay well see you tomorrow" he said confused then shut the jeep door.

"Why do I have a feeling you aren't actually going to Allison's" stiles asked starting the jeep.

"Because I'm not" I smiled.

"Where are we going then?" he asked still not picking up the fact that I wanted to stay with him.

"Your house idiot"

"Really?" He asked.

"Yes" I chuckled.

"Why do you want to come to my house?"

"I like sleeping in the same bed as you" I shrugged.

"You do?"

"Yeah" I laughed again.

"Well I like sleeping in the same bed as you to" he smiled taking it as compliment.

When we got to his house we snuck up stairs quietly because his dad was sleeping. We got into his room and he shut the squeaking door slowly making a dramatic face.

"Stiles you know it would make less noise if you did it quickly right" I laughed sitting on his bed kicking my shoes off.

"Whatever" he laughed. He then headed towards his dresser and grabbed sweat pants and his lacrosse hoodie and threw it at me.

"Stiles you don't have to give me your clothes"

"You'd rather sleep in jeans and a tight shirt" he raised his eyebrows while smirking at me.

"No not really" I laughed.

"Exactly" I then without thinking started to pull my shirt off.

"JESUS AURORA DO YOU NOT WANT ME TO TURN AROUND OR SOMETHING?" he yelled slapping his hand over his eyes and turning around.

"Sorry" I laughed taking my shirt of the rest of the way leaving me in my bra. "Most guys would love for a girl to get undressed in front of them" I laughed again.

"It's not that I don't want to see it- that's not what I meant. I mean I don't know" he said at a loss for words.

"Have u ever even seen a girl naked?" I laughed still sitting in my bra.

"no" he said embarrassed.

"So that means- STILES" I cut myself off and yelled.

"What?" He said confused.

"You're still a virgin"

"Yes, yes I am-" he said Turing around but then turning right back around when he realized I still wasn't dressed. "AURORA WHY ARE U STILL NOT DRESSED"he yelled while bright red in the face.

"You're gonna wake up your dad" I laughed. "and by the way stiles I'm still a virgin to".

"Really?"

"Why is that surprising?" I asked I know he didn't mean it like that, but I like giving him crap.

"Oh my god, no i didn't mean it like that. You're just really pretty I figured you know" he shrugged still facing towards the wall.

"I've just been waiting for the right person I don't know, but I've had my first kiss and done other stuff" I laughed.

"Who was your first kiss?" He asked.

"Some kid from my middle school in 8th grade, who was yours?" I asked.

"Ugh this is so embarrassing" he said dragging his hand down his face.

"I'm sure it's not that bad who was it" I laughed.

"It's Ugh you" he said slowly.

"I was your first kiss?"

"Yup"

"So you just had your first kiss yesterday?" I asked him.

"I told you it was embarrassing" he said.

"No, no it's not embarrassing I'm just surprised I was your first kiss and I kind of feel bad"

"Why do you feel bad?" He asked.

"Because it must of been a pretty shitty first kiss" I laughed.

"No it was actually nice" he shrugged.

"You were having a panic attack that I put you in" I said confused.

"But it was still with you".

"You wanted it to be with me?" I asked.

"Yeah I had only been waiting for it since 3rd grade" he laughed. I then slowly got off of the bed and walked over to stiles who was still turned around towards the wall. I tapped him on his shoulder and he turned just his head not his whole body.

"Do you want to try again?" I whispered in his ear.

"I-" before he could say anything I leaned in and kissed him. He grabbed my hips and pulled me closer and kissed me back. We both pulled away and looked at each other, he then slammed his lips back into mine and kissed me again. His hands trailed up my naked back and into my hair. He let out a small breath and kissed me again. I grabbed the side of his face so I could hold onto something.

He backed us up against his wall me being the one against the wall and him on the outside. He rolled his hips against my body and let out a small moan which caused me to smirk a little. I ran my fingers through his short hair as he kissed me. I then pulled out of the make out Session we were having and put my mouth up to his ear.

"I'm gonna go get dressed now" I whispered.

"Really?" he laughed.

"Mhm" I smiled playing hard to get.

"Your a tease" he sighed plopping on his bed.

After I changed and came back into the room the lights were off and stiles was already lying in bed. I crawled into the bed next to him.

"Stiles" I whispered.

"What" he whispered back.

"Can I be the little spoon this time?" I asked.

"Sure" he laughed and pulled me into his arms.

"Oh my god stiles" I laughed quietly.

"What?" He said confused.

"You are so hard right now"I said trying to maintain my laughter.

"Your the one that left mid make out session".

"I know sorry" I laughed again.

"It's okay" he then tucked his face into my neck and kissed me behind my ear. I can't get enough of him, I have never met anyone like stiles ever. He's sweet, he's patient, he's nothing like any guy I've met in my life. I'm so lucky to be able to know him like this.

We then both fell asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

5.6K 61 15
Y/n returns to beacon hills after 10yrs to move back with her sister Lydia,she Returns To see that all of her childhood friends are there,Malia,Allis...
226K 4.8K 21
Sequel To "Scott's Mate" **** Ariana Hale just arrived back to Beacon Hills from London. She reunites with the McCall pack, happy as can be. But of...
202 6 9
Liam older sister, Josie, finds out the truth about Beacon Hills. She find herself tangled in the middle of supernatural drama. How will she navigate...
280K 5.6K 40
Brooklyn 'Brooke' Hale had fled the small town of Beacon Hills six years ago when she thought she lost all of her family in a tragic fire. However, w...