Perrie Edwards imagines

By Leighanne_ismycure

Imagines, gifs, smuts/gips and preferences More

Dating Perrie includes
First time meeting
Snaps she sents you
You interrupt an interview
You pass out
Letting her inside
She blows you off
(Gif) the interviewer asks about you and she can't stop talking about you
Fan girl
Soldier
"I just don't know if she's the one."
She hears you sing for the first time
"I just don't know if she's the one." Pt2
It's you (requested)
Like nothing happened (requested)

You got a part in a big tv show

2.7K 58 0
By Leighanne_ismycure

You ran all the way home with the papers in your hand. You ran into the living room, the girls looked up.

"Baby, did you run all the way here?" Perrie chuckles as you catch your breath.

"Yes but that doesn't matter." You say and hand her the papers.

"You got it?!" She asks and jumps off the couch.

You nod frantically. She picks you up and spins you around causing not only you to laugh but also the girls.

"The walking dead?!" Jesy yells as she sees the papers.

"I know! I'm such a big fan of-"

Perrie cut you off by kissing you multiple times causing you to laugh.

"I'm sorry, I'm just so happy for you!" She smiles.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

309K 15.1K 74
Kang y/n was always been the black sheep of the family. Overshadow by her extremely talented, gorgeous sister Roseanne . Who has the world revolve a...
752K 35.4K 58
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
625K 9.7K 63
ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝗔𝗱𝗱𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝗻𝗴 𝗻𝘂𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝘁𝗼 𝗮 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗰𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗶𝗹𝘆 𝗱𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗻𝗼 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗳𝗮𝗺𝗼𝘂𝘀 𝘆𝗼�...
960K 38K 47
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...