The Fourteen of Majestia [Inc...

Polish445 által

Ever wonder why everything that goes through the Bermuda triangle disappears? Magical beings with extraordin... Több

Character Introductions
For Better Visualization :)
The Land of Majestia pt.1
The Land of Majestia pt.2
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
ITS TIME!

Chapter 29

696 30 4
Polish445 által

Wendy's P.O.V

"You can't be serious?"

"I am, she knew from the beginning,"

"Why didn't she tell us anything!?" Lisa yelled, visibly frustrated.

"I don't know, I find it suspicious too. I don't what she's up to, but I'm not getting any good vibes from her," I spoke as everyone in the room sat there silently.

"So what you're saying is, that Professor Du knew we had stolen those certificates, did nothing about it, and now she made a deal with you that in exchange for winning the Tournament she'll provide us with information about Lisa and Yoongi being twins?" Namjoon evaluated as I nodded my head yes.

It sounded rather manipulative and problematic but we didn't have any time to discuss that. Her intentions or her tone of voice were something I knew I had to push out of my mind if I was going to plan on doing something. It's not like we have any other choice, all the leads we found led us to dead ends. If we wanted any sort of information at all, this was our only chance.

It made me uncomfortable just how silent the room would get sometimes. It usually won't be like this. There's always some sort of mess going on somewhere.

I remember there was one time when Jimin and Jungkook were making milkshakes for everyone and Jimin forgot to put the head on the blender before starting to mix it. The shake went everywhere and instead of drinking a lovely refreshing milkshake, we had to clean it off the roofs and floors.

Or that time when Momo and Jennie had randomly started dancing at 2 am which ended up walking up all the girls. We had then invited the boys over and had a sleepover party, the chaos that ensued afterwards was just.... insufferable.

But as we all sat there in silence, the reality of the harsh world dawning upon us, it was difficult to say we were the same people we were at the start of the year. I didn't think my life could get any more complicated but here we are. So much had happened and so much more was going to happen. I just wished we can all get through it and that this part of our life flashes through our eyes like light.

"What... What kind of information does she have about us?" Lisa asked hesitantly, breaking many of us out of our thoughts. Her head was bent down and her voice feeble, it must be really hard to even speak any words at the moment.

Both, Lisa and Yoongi were so adaptable that sometimes it confused me. I mean obviously, there were awkward moments between the two, or moments where there was confusion and frustration. But they had adjusted to the whole situation so rapidly it stunned me. Maybe it was because both of them already had hunches about it, but still, there should be some sort of apprehension, right?

"Information about your real parents," I answered.

Lisa inhaled a shaky breath of air, shock and anxiousness visible on her sharp and fixed features. Yoongi seemed to make no reactions whatsoever. Whenever I would catch a glance at him, he seemed to just be in his world, wondering and thinking, as if he was forming his plan, his theory, all alone in his own space.

"And do we think we can trust her," Taehyung asked, looking around the room. "I think we can, she seemed pretty sure. Also no matter how suspicious or sceptical we might be of her, I doubt she'll break this promise, I just have a feeling she's telling the truth," the guys seemed more hesitant than the girls, for the right reasons of course. We knew her much longer and were considered pretty close.

"And what if we don't win the Tournament?" Asked Yoongi, finally looking up from the ground. His chocolate brown eyes bore into mine, the intensity something I never thought I'd see on his face. He seemed so lost before that it shocked me just how forlorn he looked at this moment.

"We won't ever find out about your real past," I blurted out. He clenched his jaw, his hands rolling in tight fists. I fearfully looked away, I didn't wish to see him so angry anymore.

"We just need to win guys, we're already in the lead. The second place is Cloud Tower, we'll fight against them during the 6th and last battle. Even if we lose the upcoming two matches, if we just win the last one, we'll be fine." Namjoon observed. "So our priority should be focusing on the last battle and making sure we win,"

"What if one of us don't get picked?" Irene spoke. "No, Professor Du said there is a very high chance of double holders being picked. 2/3 matches should be ours at least," I explained as she nodded.

"What if that one match where we don't get picked is the last one?"

"Okay, then let me change Namjoon's statement," Jin exclaimed, "Focusing on the last battle doesn't mean we shouldn't try winning the other two. It's just that we'll have a better and easier chance at winning the tournament if more attention and time is saved for the last match," I bit my lip, unsure that this plan was good enough. It just seemed like we were making theories and not doing anything about it.

"Before the last match, we get a four-day vacation. In that vacation, we all should solely focus on improving our strengths and reflexes. The ones who have already participated in the tournament," Me, Jimin, and Lisa looked up at Irene, "Can help the others do better. Four days should be enough time, I think we can do it," Irene strategized.

I nodded my head but still, something was telling me that this wasn't going to work. I had this deep feeling inside me that was buried along with others, the feeling of hope. It just doesn't seem to me like there was any left.

Taehyung was dying, Professor Du had turned into some manipulative side-villain, Lisa and Yoongi were suddenly found out to be twins, we had to win the tournament and not to mention the one thing we barely focused on at all.

The fire.

It was something that I felt like everyone else had forgotten about. My precognition. No one seemed to even remember it. Yes, we had told Professor Du and she had completely blown us off but can't we do something better? Shouldn't that be our number one priority? I mean I saw people dying and burning to death for god's sake!

We all were so worried the first few days that we realized what that precognitive dream meant. There was a fire going to happen during the Magic School Tournament and I vividly remember seeing students from all four schools hurt. Can we just ignore something so important like that?

This might sound selfish of me but shouldn't we focus on helping others instead of worrying about our unknown pasts, suspicious teachers and other stuff that we might never figure out the answers to?

But of course, no one ever listened to me. During their discussion on how to win the tournament, I tried to bring up my precognitive dream. No one even bothered to bat an eye. Everyone was so focused on themselves and their fears that they refused to understand what I wanted to say.

After some time, I felt rather annoyed. I knew what fears I was feeling were right, I know better than anyone to trust my intuition. But I guess no one seemed to trust me as much to understand just how much of a big deal this was.

And so right as they were discussing places and secret spots to train, I got up from my seat and grabbed my bag.

"Where are you going?" Yoongi asked as I rolled my eyes internally. So this catches your attention huh?

"I want to visit Mark in the medical ward so I'm gonna leave first," everyone looked at me, appalled.

"But we're discussing training strategies-" Momo spoke, insulted but I cut her off. "I've already participated in a match, I can't be picked again. The ones who need training are the rest of you," so I may have sounded like a total bitch but you can't blame me, they weren't being the most open-minded either.

"I'll come along," Jin said which made Irene look at him like he had grown two giant horns on the top of his head. "Seokjin-"

"I'll come back when you guys try to do something instead of sitting around and pretending to be productive," Jin exclaimed before walking out of the dorm, I soon followed with shock written all over my face.

I guess I wasn't the only one with similar thoughts.

We walked out of Building A in silence. I had a feeling he knew exactly how I felt being locked up inside the room so I felt no need to discuss anything with him. We both just felt this sort of mutual understanding so there wasn't anything we wanted to say or explain to one another.

He knew what I meant to say. Stragteziing on how to win a tournament was not the way we could win. Our whole plan of whatever you want to call it was extremely inconsistent. Sometimes we would focus on Professor Dill, other times on Yoongi and Lisa's past, and sometimes Tae would be the focus of the conversation.

They constantly changed plans, altered routines, revamped ideas thinking it was for the better. But none of them understood what I was meaning to say.

The fire should be the number one priority. Because if we all die, what's left in protecting the school? What's left in saving Taehyung? What's the point of finding out about our pasts? If we all die if we suffer from even more tragedies like that, how would we function normally? Shouldn't we work to eliminate our biggest threat? Yet why were they working on their intimate issues? I don't mean to sound insensitive but there is more than our lives on the line, the whole four schools, all the students lives, our futures, it's all on the line. Don't they realize that!?

"I heard Got7's Mark asked you out,"

Okay, not the conversation I was expecting to have with him but I guess it works. Or not.

"Yeah... He wants to go out once we have our four-day vacation," I explained as he nodded.

"Do you like him?" He asked suddenly. I felt myself looking around the area so I won't embarrass myself by blushing in front of him.

"Sort of I guess...," I whispered shyly. We both didn't say anything after that but I had a feeling he had something on his mind. Like he wanted to say something but didn't know-how. I wonder what the worldwide handsome wished to talk about. Fortunately for me, I didn't have to wait long to figure it out.

"How do you know if you like someone?" I smiled at that. Aah, the typical i-love-someone-but-I'm-in-denial question. We love to hear that once in a while.

"Mhmm, I don't know. It's just a feeling you get," I answered but he didn't seem very satisfied by my reply. "You know I've heard it gets described in books like getting butterflies in your stomach and smiling whenever they're around, or like your heart beating fast and stuff. Does that mean you're in love when stuff like that happens to you?" He asked, looking at me intently as if I had all the answers he needed.

"Why do you ask? Are you in love?" I asked sarcastically, chuckling. "No, I'm just making sure I'm not confusing someone else's feelings for me as my own," he confessed rather blatantly. I signed, thinking about it for a while before talking again.

"Liking someone isn't a feeling or emotion. I mean I get butterflies in my stomach by watching cute animals and I love my friends more than I'll ever love any other guy. My heart beats whenever I run the track for a long time. These types of emotions aren't just meant to only specifically describe likeness or love. Love... is when you look at someone and you think 'that person right there is the one who I wanna spend the rest of my life with'. If there's someone out there who you think you can bear having to live and love faithfully until death does you part, then Jin, that right there is love," he seemed rather confused and I could understand why.

"So, basically it means that when someone makes you horny you don't love them?" I snorted as he continued to look at me confused.

"That's not necessarily what I meant to say but I guess the person you love is bound to make you horny," never thought I'd be saying that.

He signed before shutting up. After a few minutes of walking, we finally made it to the medical ward. I asked one of the nurses where Mark's room was, she led me to one of the compartments at the far back and soon left us there. I knocked on the door. "Hey, Minhyung. It's me, Wendy," I said as I heard I few things shuffling around before someone opened the door for me.

"Oh, hey Yeri," she smiled at me and Jin before opening the door for us to enter.

Mark –or Minhyung, was lying there on the hospital bed, he had gauze wrapped around his arm and legs but it wasn't too much of a worry since he could move and walk normally. Just like me, he had hurt his shoulder too and had some bandages on his face due to the scratches and minor burns. Nonetheless, he still looked as cute and handsome as ever. And healthy too.

I wasn't surprised to see Yeri here but Jin on the other hand seemed to be utterly confused. He kept staring at the short chestnut-haired girl as if she were some ghost and not only did it make me chuckle but she covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing too.

"I heard you hurt your shoulder, how are you?" My attention was reverted to Minhyung who asked the question. "Yeah, I'm fine. Better than you that's for sure," he chuckled, scratching the back of his neck.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay," I explained my visit as he nodded, smiling at me. "I hope I didn't interrupt anything though." I turned around a little, smirking at Yeri as she looked at me like I had just started World War 3. Mark blushed, immediately denying it.

"No, no, no, she just came to talk to me about something, that's all. Everything's fine now." he seemed bitter and sad as he gulped down his spit, his smile masking some sort of discomfort. Jin looked back and forth between Yeri and Mark with a dazed expression on his face. He was about to say something but I immediately cut him off knowing he'll say something insensitive and make the scene even more awkward.

"Anyways, I'll get going now. I'll bring you some delicious food tomorrow," I said trying to lighten the mood as Mark nodded enthusiastically. "Yeri, come on let's go," Yeri nodded before following me and Jin outside the room. The silence didn't even last for two seconds before Jin spoke aloud.

"What the hell was that?" Jin asked as I rolled my eyes. Is it not obvious or am I just reading the situation too well? Yeri signed heavily before opening her mouth to talk. She then bit her lip in hesitance before shutting up again, deciding it wasn't worth it.

"Mark just got rejected," I told him bluntly. Yeri avoided my eyes and looked at the ground as we left the medical ward. "By who?" No wonder Jin never noticed Jisoo's crush on him, the man is denser than a black hole, it's infuriating.

"By me," Yeri spoke aloud.

He thankfully shut up after that as we continued to make our way to Building B to drop Yeri off at her temporary dorm.

For context, Mark has had a crush on Yeri for almost forever. Most of his members knew and Joy being close with NCT eventually found out herself. Joy told me and then a few months back she promised Mark a date with Yeri.

I didn't know much about the date except for the fact that it happened and she did go looking sexy as hell. But I'm guessing it just didn't work out or something, plus I wasn't the type to pry into other people's business. If Yeri wanted to tell me what happened, she'll do it on her terms.

"Hey, Wendy?" As Yeri closed the door to her dorm I looked back at Jin to see him standing there awkwardly. I replied to him with a small "Mhm?" As he tried to formulate some words. I walked towards the exit with him standing beside me. I didn't wish to go back to the dorm but I didn't have any other choice since it was nearing night time and I was no fan of breaking the rules unnecessarily.

"Do you think I like Jisoo?"

Okay! I am so done with writing chapters with Wendy's P.O.V but I had to write these three because it was important to the plot and I just personally think Wendy has a lot of stuff about her I can write about, she is one of the most interesting characters I have written.

Shit is gonna get serious in the next chapter because we will have Tzuyu's P.O.V for the first time. It'll give us a little hint about what's to come and how finally all of Wendy's worries are going to be put into action.

Hope you liked this chapter!

Word Count: 3017

~Hazel

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

31K 1.1K 36
DEA Secret agent and operations agency where each agent is hand picked from several parts of the world. 8 field agents, 3 intelligence agents, and o...
13.5K 1.2K 35
there's two type of feelings, Love and Hate. But whenever Jisoo looks at the picture of Kim family, she welcomes intense hatred. "I'll ruin Kim's" th...
846K 29.2K 104
When Grace returns home from college, it doesn't go like she thought it would. With her past still haunting her everyday choices, she discovers a sid...
19.3K 1.6K 31
A love hate series #1 Kim Taehyung, a billionaire who is always surround in scandals. Got into a scandal with Kim Jisoo, his bestfriend. He is trying...