Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

Par frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... Plus

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴

9.4K 210 482
Par frogz__0

This chapter contains smut (no seggs yet, don't get your hopes up.)

"What's up?" You asked, tilting your head.

You turned back around and looked at Hawks. His cheeks slowly turned a red, and you gasped.

Hawks stared at his lap, and looked up at you. You instantly avoided his gaze, and covered your mouth. "Hawks, we're on a mission!" You whisper shouted.

"I can't help it if it just goes up! This is common for men, you know." He argued back. You shook your head.

"Well sort it out then!" You felt yourself start blushing. "I can't! I have nothing to... you know... to." He covered his eyes. "Just do what you did last night and think about me, I don't care! We're on a mission and the suspect could get away any second now!" You shouted. He groaned.

"God, whatever. This is so embarrassing." Hawks muttered sheepishly, and unzipped his pants. Your eyes widened and you looked away. After a couple of seconds, you heard fapping sounds.

Your face changed into a deeper red, as you felt his eyes on you. "Are you seriously staring at me whilst you're wanking?" You whispered. Hawks' breathing started to get heavier.

The perverted side in you began to come out, and you took a peek over your shoulder to see him.

Hawks' eyes were on you, his face was red, and his teeth were sunk into his lip. He saw you watching him, and a smirk formed on his face. "Something wrong, Y/N?" He teased.

You turned around, and smiled. "Nothing wrong, continue." You brushed your hair behind your ear. "A-Are you just going to watch, or do you want to g-give me a hand?" He grinned.

"Oh no, I'll watch." You picked at your nails, watching him. His eyes locked on you, and he continued.

Hawks started to let out small grunts as he got close to cumming. You felt awkward, but still watched him, as a sort of payback. But he probably got more turned on by it than feeling embarrassed.

His fapping got faster, and he moaned as he came. Hawks' breathing was ragged, then he sighed, instantly feeling regret wash over him.

"Well, you made a mess." You winked at him, and smirked. "And whose fault is that?" He rolled his eyes, and looked around for tissues. "I don't think we have any tissues, Hawks." You let out a small laugh.

"Then, you can clean it up for me." He looked you dead in the eyes. You raised an eyebrow. "You're the one who got a boner, not me. You came, not me. You clean it up." You crossed your arms.

"Okay, let's just ignore that you came on my fingers last night." Hawks shrugged. You gasped, and narrowed your eyes. "Oh, you are a dick."

"Yeah, and I also have one. Clean it for me, okay?" He pouted. You sighed, and gave in. You crawled over to him. "Don't get hard again." You looked up at him as you lowered your head to his lap.

He nodded. You lifted his dick gently, and licked across the tip. Hawks inhaled sharply with how sensitive he was.

You traced your tongue along the sides of his dick, getting his cum on your tongue; you swallowed it instantly. You cleaned most of it, and then sat back up. "You'll just have to clean the rest when you go back home. We need to watch the suspect now, okay?" You smiled.

He nodded, and pulled his boxers back up, then his pants. (wtf do you call boxers in america, are they boxers? idk.)

Hawks and you sat next to eachother on the roof, watching the road. Hawks had his hand on your thigh as you watched the road discreetly.

"The suspect is on the move." Sakura whispered through the ear piece. Hawks unmuted his mic. "Understood." He replied, his voice raspy.

Hawks and Sakura muted their mics again. He turned to you and you both nodded, then began flying.

You and Hawks followed the suspect for around twenty minutes, then the person arrived at an abandoned arcade. Someone opened the door for them, and they went inside. "Blast, let's call for backup." Hawks turned to you.

"Alright, you can call for backup. I'm going in there." You were about to fly down there, and suddenly started losing altitude. Hawks flew and grabbed your arm, placing you into a princess carry. "Blast, you can't fight in this area. There isn't enough sound."

"I don't care. I'm fighting. Play some screamo music or some shit like that." You scowled at him. "Kid, I'm tired, you're tired. Let's just leave this up to some other heroes." Hawks frowned.

"No, I'm not tired, you are. As I said earlier, you're the one that came, not me. If you want to go home, then go home, I'm staying here to fight. I'll be discreet until backup arrives." You crossed your arms and pouted.

Hawks let out a sigh, and nodded his head. As soon as you thought he was about to let you go, he began flying away from the area very quickly. Then, he unmuted his mic. "Calling for backup at [arcade address]. This is the area where the new gang of villains is located. Proceed with caution and let me know when backup arrives." Hawks shouted.

"Understood." Sakura giggled.

"You should talk like that more often, you sound so professional." She laughed. Hawks groaned. "You ruined my cool moment." He whined.

"Hawks, I thought you agreed to let me fight." You glared at him. "Sorry, kiddo. I did say I wasn't going to let you die , didn't I? Well, I intend to keep that promise. You aren't dying, so suck it up and let me do my job." He smiled.

You scoffed, and then laid your head against his chest as he flew you to a building. There was a hero who you didn't recognise, but you knew the others. Endeavor was on the building, as well as Eraserhead and Midnight. There was another female there who you didn't recognise.

She had a very muscular build, and looked to be around 5'2". She had tanned skin, and red eyes which were tilted inwards. Her hair was a straight white which reached down to her waist, and had a long pair of rabbit ears on her head, with a round white tail. Albino rabbit? Her clothing was a sleeveless white leotard, with a purple trim around the shoulders and waist. On the leotard, there was a cresent yellow moon over the chest. On her legs, she had purple thigh-high boots, with metal plating on her feet, and had a pair of white gloves on her hands.

Hawks placed you down on the roof, and you flipped him off as he did. "I only wanted to fight, I'm not a child." You pouted. Hawks chuckled. "I'm pretty sure you are a child. I'm around seven years older than you."

"Oh whatever, are you trying to admit that you're a pe-"

You were cut off by Eraserhead. "Y/N, it's been a while." Eraserhead walked over. You raised an eyebrow. "It's not even been a month, but it's nice to see you again Mr. Aizawa."

The rabbit woman laughed loudly. "AHAHAH! This girl is very open minded, I like her!" She shouted. "I'm Mirko, nice to meet ya." She stuck her hand out, and you took it.

Mirko pulled you off the floor with ease. "Are you Hawks' sidekick?" She crossed her arms. "Yeah, kinda got forced into it." You said uneasily. Hawks rolled his eyes. "You don't need to be in a team! Just do it yourself, you'll get further in life." She stuck her thumb up.

"Right..." You laughed awkardly.

"It's you again. Do all of us not get greetings or are you just rude?" Endeavor glared at you. "Nice to see you all again, Midnight, Eraserhead and Endeavor. Nice to meet you, Mirko. I'm Blast." You bowed, slightly pissed.

Hawks put his arm around your shoulders. "Is everyone here, or do we have another hero coming?" He asked. You looked up at him and he smiled. "This is everyone, we want to be discreet. So both you and Blast will be fighting aswell." Midnight answered.

Hawks groaned, making it painfully obvious he didn't want to fight. You pinched his cheek and he looked down at you, then stuck his tongue out.

"Completely fine with me." You smiled.

"Come on, we'd best get going then." Hawks picked you up and began flying again, whilst the other heroes stood there, shocked and amazed at how rude Hawks was, and how close he was with you.

The heroes all made their way to the arcade, and met you and Hawks outside the arcade.

Mirko hated working with the team, so she just ran inside, you all followed quickly behind her.

"Be prepared for this, everyone. This wont be an easy fight." Hawks shouted.

"Yeah, we know!" Midnight answered.

"Idiot." You mumbled to yourself, and charged inside.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

101K 1.9K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...
255K 4.6K 59
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, i write short stories of our favorite fictional bird man ♡ ╰──╮ ❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 ? ❞ 𝐇𝐀𝐖𝐊𝐒 ────── ♡ 𝙝𝙖𝙬𝙠𝙨 𝙭 (𝙛𝙚�...
20.6K 575 18
"When you grow older, you will add more onto this list" Ever since you were a kid, you have been writing a list about your dream boyfriend. You just...
51.8K 1.6K 42
Hawks was blessed with an amazing quirk, unlike you. But that's okay, you didn't really want to be a hero anyways. You had dreams about opening your...