ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
Home Sweet Home. {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.
61.

39.

2.3K 139 40
By scorpiobabywrites

Excuse any errors. ❤️
😍😩
——————
October

Jaxon

I was finally getting started on my assignments, it was currently 2 in the morning and my girls were asleep. We had to get little beans shots taken care of and Anya cried which was expected but I was about ready to bust the doctors lip doing my princess like that.

Call me a night owl but I prefer to get stuff done at night, pressing send on the laptop screen I sent my last assignment and turned it off, yawning I got up from the couch.

Wouldn't a blunt do some good right now? You're stressed about class right?

Shit honestly I was a little stressed but I could smoke later, plus it was raining outside and I didn't really feel like dealing with that shit.

It was now October and the weather was cooling down again, I wanted to take Anya out later so we can have some alone time so I hit up Dre and Makayla earlier since their little beans God parents and of course they didn't mind us dropping her off later on today.

Making my way to the kitchen I opened the refrigerator and grabbed a bottle of cran-apple juice and a cup from the cabinet, after pouring myself a cup I leaned against the counter and drank some as I scrolled through my phone. My ears perked up as little bean started crying, the crying shit still freaks me out because I don't always know how to react or comfort either one of them. I leave the comforting shit to Milo or Zane, or whoever else fronts after me.

Walking into the bedroom I cut on the lap and made my way over to her crib.

"Hey mamas. What's wrong huh?" I cooed scooping her up into my arms, she was still fussy so I checked her diaper which was dry so I assumed she was just hungry.

It was going on almost 3 in the morning now and I knew if I didn't go to sleep after feeding her I'd be cranky.

"Here you go princess.." I said looking down at her as I fed her. She was staring at me as I made silly faces at her which she didn't really react to.

"Ok, I guess you don't like silly faces right now. It's cool I'll leave you alone." I chuckled walking back to the bedroom.

"You know ya daddy kinda crazy.. There's 4 other people in here..." I said pointing to my head with my free hand. "But we all love you regardless, don't ever let anyone bother you cause I'll probably swing on em." I chuckled to myself as she was falling asleep.

"Wait don't go to sleep yes princess  I gotta burp you." I said putting her blanket over my shoulder and sitting her up so she could burp. I yawned and rubbed my eyes before looking over at Anya, I swear this girl could sleep through a damn tornado.

After hearing her burp I kissed her on the nose before laying her back down. "Goodnight, daddy loves you." I smiled before getting into bed and falling asleep myself.

Waking back up at around 11:30 in the morning I could smell food cooking, giving myself a minute to adjust I realized I was still the only one who's fronted which was fine with me, I got out of bed and made my way into the kitchen after handling my hygiene.

Anya's back was turned to me as she flipped from what I could see were pancakes. I wrapped my arms around her waist causing her to jump. "Oh! You scared me." She laughed pushing me playfully.

"I'm sorry bae. Good morning." I chuckled before turning her around and kissing her lips softly.

"Good morning Jaxon." She smiled before running her hand through my low fade, I turned to see little bean looking at us in her little chair.

"You want some lovin too huh princess?" I chuckled picking her up and giving her kisses before she started whining a little.

"Aight then that's enough I guess." I laughed strapping her back into her seat that was on the floor facing us.

Anya was putting my plate of food on the island before cutting off the stove and making her own plate.

"Thank you bae."

"You're welcome." She smiled a little sitting
the apple juice on the counter an two empty cups. We sat down to eat while little bean was falling asleep. All she does is eat, poop, and sleep.

"Hey, so I hit up Dre and Kay, their gonna watch little bean for the weekend."

She gave me a confused look and I chuckled I wanted to surprise her by taking her out. "Where are we going?" She asked cutting up her pancakes into little squares.

"Just gonna have some alone time, you and I are gonna go out to dinner and have drinks."

"Really?" She said in an excited tone.

"Yeah." I chuckled. "I wanna spend some alone time with you, After spending time here by yourself with little bean you deserve a break, we both do."

"You're right about that. I'm excited." She laughed before drinking some of her apple juice.

"You should be bae, after we eat we can drop her off." I said as she nodded before texting Makayla.

After cleaning up and getting ourselves and M'lani together we dropped her off at Dre and Makayla's before heading back home.

"It feels weird to not have her here. I miss my munchkin." She said poking out her bottom lip.

"I know but she's fine, you know they'll take good are of her. If I didn't trust them she wouldn't even be over there." I shrugged.

"I know babe." She said laying down in the bed as she yawned I guess she was still tired. I sat at the wings of the bed and unlocked my phone and sent a text in the group chat.

A1's GC ❗️

Planning on buying Anya a ring. Y'all wanna help me out with the proposal?. This is Jax by the way..

Ayeeeeeee my nigga about to have him a wife. 💍-Amir

Yea bro. How soon are you trying to do this?-Dre.

I'm gonna go out in a few days and find a ring.I'll keep y'all posted.-Jax

5 new messages.

Locking my phone I laid across the bed for a seconds before sitting up and leaning over Anya, my chain dangled in her face as I smirked at her.

"Hey baby mama." I said as she laughed, I licked my lips and leaned in to kissed her on the lips softly.

"I love you." She whispered cupping my face with her hands and bringing me closer to her face.

"I love you too bae."

Our lips touched and it felt like it was the first time I ever kissed her I guess because it had been a while, sparks flying and butterflies in my stomach. As the kiss deepened and I lifted up to take my shirt off, one hand went to the back on my neck and the other went was still on my cheek.

"I'll take it nice and slow bae." I said as I saw her face turn red with blush. I kissed down her chest and down to her stomach, she lifted up her hips and took off her black thong. I smirked looking up at her before kissing the inside of her thighs, as I pleased her with my tongue she bucked her hips as I hummed against her pearl.

"Fuck Jax." She moaned as one had went into my hair to push me down a little, as I looked up her other hand went to her breast squeezing it a little.

I used my thumb to tease over her pearl while I licked it, I smirked to myself watching her toes curl, I knew she wasn't going to last much longer so I sat back a little and watch her as she got on her hands and knees.

I stroked my manhood a few time just to keep it hard before I pushed inside of her, she gasped a little as I thrusted my hips. I grunted a little because well.. it felt good and it had been a while since he had sex.

Picking up the pace just a little I leaned down and kissed her shoulder.

"I love you bae."

"I... I love you too."

"Throw that ass back  ma."

——
An hour later.

Omniscient

"I can't find anything to wear." Anya said staring down at the pile of outfits she was trying to put together.

"Shit me either. I'm about to throw this shirt on and those jeans with this hat. Milo thinks I should put something else on but I don't care."  He chuckled as Anya picked up a dress with black heels and a brown jacket.

"I think it'll look good baby. Let me see you in." She said as he quickly put the outfit together.

"So this look bae?" He said clasping his hands together in front of him.

"You look good." She said squeezing his cheeks together before kissing him on the lips.

He pushed her playfully before spraying himself with cologne as he waited for Anya to finish getting ready.

"Damn look at you, that baby weight hittin all the right places." He said causing her to blush although she didn't like the little weight she gained it didn't bother he when Milo or anyone else commented about it.

"Thank you. You ready?"

"Been ready bae." He winked grabbing her hand as they walked out the door.
——
Krave Nightclub.

Waiting at the entrance to the club Jaxon held Anya close while watching their surroundings, he rested his head on her shoulder as they waited to  hand their ID's to the security guard.

Going into the building after getting their ID's back, Anya held his hand tightly as they made their way to the bar.

"What can I get you two tonight?" The bartender said over the loud music.

"2 shots of Crown and 2 shots is Parton." He said sliding his cash to the bartender.

The bartender gave him a tight lipped smile and starts making their drinks.

"Here you go." She said as Anya looked nervously at Jaxon.

"Come on bae. Take a shot with me." He chuckled handing her a shot cup of patron.

"I don't know."

"Come on bae. It'll be fine. You gotta loosen up a bit."

Anya wasn't a big drinker but she did like to smoke weed.

"On 3 aight?"

She nodded and smiled.

"1,2....3"

They both took the shots back as Anya made a face. "Whew, I don't like crown." She said as he chuckled.

"You want something else?" He questioned passing her the menu. She picked a few other shots to take with him while the music played and they watched other couples and people dancing.

After a few more shots and dancing together Jaxon was tipsy.

"Damn I can't wait to get you home.. Fine ass."

"You're feeling those drinks huh?" She laughed.

"I am." He laughed harder as they made their way to an empty table.

"You know I'm gonna marry you right, like nice ass ring, bomb ass reception all that." He said trying to stop himself from ruining the surprise he was setting up.

"I know baby." She's smiled drinking some water so that she could sober up a little bit.

——
2:30am

After the club closed they ended up just going home because Jaxon was drunk and wanted to call it a night. They also ended up taking uber just to be safe.

Stumbling into the house Jaxon laughed as Anya shook her head.

"Babe you're heavy.." She whined locking the door behind them.

"Babyyyy you're so beautifulllll." He slurred his words as they walked to the bedroom, plotting down onto to the bed Jaxon groaned as he tried to take his clothes off.

"Baby I gotta piss really bad, like really really bad."

"Jax just get up." She chuckled.

"I can't ma the room spinnin."

Walking over to him she went to help him up as his pants fell to his ankles, Leaning down he tripped trying to get out of them. He laid on the floor laughing so hard his face turned red.

"Ok, Ok I'm tryin to get up." He said as she helped him off of the floor, leaving the door opened while he handled his business Anya couldn't help by laugh at him.

"What's funny bae?" He asked curiously.

"You when you're drunk." She said pulling out a t-shirt and boxers for him, hearing him flush the toilet and wash his hands he walked over to the chair and sat in it taking off his watch and necklace before getting into bed. "Goodnight bae."

"No sir, you gotta get out of those clothes." She said shaking her head tossing the clothes at him.

"Come help me ma." He said licking his lips and tilted his head to the side staring at her.

Making her way over to him she helped him
out of his clothes as his hands made their way to her waist. He automatically opted out of a shirt as usual.

"You're so fine, how did I get a lucky to have you?" He asked genuinely, all she could do was smile at him.

"Gimme kiss. Please?" He said puckering up his lips, she rolled her eyes playfully and pecked his lips a few times.

"Bae I know I said this a lot but I love you so much like if I ever lose you or little bean I'll go crazy."

"You won't."

"You promise?"

"I promise."

——

They're so cute 🥺🤍

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 17
No, it is not a disorder. To me, at least, it is not. It is more like a coping mechanism to help oneself deal with all the negativity of this world...
65.1K 4K 35
What if Ryuzaki and Hedeki Ryuga weren't just aliases? What if there was more than one person occupying the mind of the worlds greatest detective? T...
296 22 66
Ferrie has been behaving badly, using her diagnosis of dissociative identity disorder as an excuse, but no one understands why. Her behaviour only es...
198K 9.8K 17
Ⓣaehyung had developed dissociative identity disorder - also known as multiple personality disorder - where this personality known as V. Who would Ju...