Forever With You ~ Tubbo x Re...

By sans_theskele_oof

NO SMUT! Basically, a simple story of where y/n, who is GeorgeNotFound's sister, falls in love with a boy nam... More

Quick Intro a/n!
if you want the most tubbo x reader content: please read!
-Chapter One-
~Chapter Two~
-Chapter Three-
~Chapter Four~
-Chapter Five-
~Chapter Six~
-Chapter Seven-
~Chapter Eight~
-Chapter Nine-
~Chapter Ten~
-Chapter Eleven-
~Chapter Twelve~
-Chapter Thirteen-
~Chapter Fourteen~
-Chapter Fifteen-
~Chapter Sixteen~
-Chapter Seventeen-
~Chapter Eighteen~
-Chapter Nineteen-
~Chapter Twenty~
-Chapter Twenty One-
~Chapter Twenty Two~
-Chapter Twenty Three-
~Chapter Twenty Four~
-Chapter Twenty Five-
-Chapter Twenty Seven-
~Chapter Twenty Eight~
-Chapter Twenty Nine-
~Chapter Thirty~
-Chapter Thirty One-
~Chapter Thirty Two~
-Chapter Thirty Three-
hello! an author's random talk
~Chapter Thirty Four~
-Chapter Thirty Five-
~Chapter Thirty Six~
-Chapter Thirty Seven-
~Chapter Thirty Eight~
-Chapter Thirty Nine-
~Chapter Forty~
-Chapter Forty One-
~Chapter Forty Two~
-Chapter Forty Three-
~Chapter Forty Four~
-Chapter Forty Five-
~Chapter Forty Six~
-Chapter Forty Seven-
~Chapter Forty Eight~
-Chapter Forty Nine-
~Chapter Fifty~

~Chapter Twenty Six~

14.3K 304 650
By sans_theskele_oof

a/n chat. when i said that the story was going to move fast i wasnt kidding. time skips. a lot of them. we're probably gonna speedrun through january. bear with me because i just wanna get to the good stuff quick

-time skip: current day: January 3, 2021-

I stared at my computer, doing my very best to not smash it. I wanted to punch it, I wanted to kill, I craved death. I needed to pay for my pain.

I failed my math final.

I always felt like I was useless if I didn't do my best. I thought I was stupid. It was a hug flaw of mine, but if I failed at something, I would mentally beat myself up about it until the end of time.

And that made me angry and made me want to punch something. My teachers, my test, my computer, whoever invented math, whoever invented school, AHHHHHH pain.

I took a deep breath, rolled my eyes, and screamed. It was midday so hopefully I wouldn't bother anyone. My scream probably lasted like 10 seconds, and I figured George was gonna come running any second.

He did. "Y/n, what's up?" He asked, slowly opening my door. "I failed my quiz." I muttered. "Are you okay?" He said, slowly coming in and hugging me. I folded my arms but let him hug me. "I'll be fine. I just feel like I let myself down." I said, grinding my teeth. "Hey, you will be fine. Come talk to me after stream, okay? We can figure something out." George said. I nodded, then my eyes went wide. "YOU'RE LIVE?!?!" I yelled. He quickly shushed me. "Yes, I am. I gotta get back to the stream." He said. "Alright fine. Thanks, George. Love you." I said, watching him go out the door. He stared at me, nodded an 'I love you too' and went back to his room.

I sighed and turned back to my computer. Sitting inside all day probably wasn't going to fix anything, especially if I kept screaming. I slowly spun around in my chair for a minute, then got up. I went outside, taking my phone and airpods with me. I turned on my music, listening to Fireflies by Owl City.

I got a discord message from Dream, asking if I was screaming. I called him.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked as soon as he answered, sounding concerned. "I'll be fine, but my bloodthirst still hasn't calmed down. Don't ever give me a knife, I won't hesitate to stab people." I replied. I paused for a second. "Wait, you're on George's stream. Can anybody hear me?" I asked, slightly panicked. Dream laughed. "No, not right now. You'd get banned from Twitch, you know." Dream teased.

"Be back soon. You know we have stuff planned." Dream's voice said, suddenly turning serious. "I know. Text me as soon as George ends stream. I'll head home." I said, matching his tone. "Okay. Stay safe." Dream said. "I will. Other people should be scared of me. I'm going to McDonalds and buying a knife." I said. I heard Dream wheeze. "They don't sell knives!" He said. "Hey, I can get one, even if its plastic, and stab people. What, you want to me to get a fork? Would you like that piss boy?" I said, referencing his sister. "Oh no, don't do that, I'm so scared." He said in a very sarcastic voice. "Whatever. Love you bitch boy. See you!" I said, hanging up.

I laughed. He did cheer me up, so I gotta give him that. I texted Drista.

Drista (the cooler WasTaken)

hey

next time you see your brother can you please

you know

operation fork

thx

LOL

yeah no problem

Ah, siblings.

I put my music back on, walking into Starbucks and getting my usual order of iced coffee. I went to that place nearly everyday and knew most of the employees. One of them was a sweet old black lady who called everybody 'sugar'. She was working today, so I got to see her. It gave me comfort.

a/n i kinda feel bad cause i feel like im stereotyping, but you guys understand what i mean, right?

"Hey sugar, what would you like today?" She said in her slightly southern accent. I smiled at her. "Iced chocolate Frappuccino with extra whipped cream, please." I said. a/n haven't been to starbucks in forever so idk what they have and also change it if you want! :D "Extra whipped cream? No problem, sugar." She said, taking my money. I watched her hum and make it.

"Y/n! Coffee's ready, honey." She called out. "Thank you." I said, taking it from her hands. "Come down anytime, baby. You're always welcome here." She said. I smiled at her again. Sometimes the most random of people can make you feel loved. I nodded at her. "Have a wonderful day, sweetie." She said as I left. I waved to her, wishing her a wonderful day as well.

I started walking back home because Dream was blowing up my phone. I told him to calm his muffins and that I would be back in a second.

I wasn't sure if I was ready for what we had planned. It made me nervous. I exhaled, and opened twitter.

y/u/n  @y/u/n

My first experience with lore! come watch me on the dream smp! twitch.tv/y/u/n

Lore time.

I got home, ran over the plan with Dream, and hopped on the smp. I made sure I was in the proper place, with the gear I needed. I logged off and stared my stream. After about five minutes and making sure I was totally prepared, I turned it on my camera. It was already on my minecraft gameplay, but you could also still see my face.

Alright, time to focus on the lore.

My minecraft character was staring out into L'manberg. My armor was equipped and I was holding my sword in my hand. I took a deep breath and started talking.

"Chat. Welcome to a special place. Where men can go. And emancipate. The brutality, and the tyranny of their rulers. Well, this place is real, you needn't fret. With Wilbur, Tommy, Tubbo, fuck Eret. It's a very big and not blown up L'manberg." I paused. "Listen to that song. Again and again. You see what this place is? You see how it was supposed to be? Now look at it. None of that fits anymore. This place isn't special. Anyone could take it over if they tried. Look at it! No one truly rules this place, except for one man. Dream. And you know why that is? Power. If you have power, you can have anything in this server."

"And that isn't all! Keep listening to the song! Where men and go and emancipate. Get rid of. The brutality and the tyranny of their rulers. Well? That's the ideal, right? That's not what's happening. None of this is happening. This place could be taken in an instant."

"This place is real, you needn't fret. Well, it was real. It still exists! But the morals aren't nearly the same. With Wilbur! He's dead! Tommy! Exiled! Tubbo! He rules this place! And no one listens! It can all be gone in an instant! Dream can walk in here and ruin it all! Because he has power. Even Eret can get his 'power' ripped out in an instant. Because Dream. Controls. All."

"It's a very big and not blown up L'manberg. That's one thing, the one thing, that the song is correct about. And who knows how long that will last for!" I snickered, sounding slightly insane.

I made my character look across all of L'manberg. I glanced toward one of my other monitors. Dream was in the vc, ready for his cue. "This place had been corrupted for too long. We can't live like this forever. The only reason I first joined this place is to escape Dream's power! But what's the point? He rules over everything." I said.

Dream popped out of the shadows. "I know I do." He said in his 'scary lore voice' as he called it. I made my character hit him with an axe, which he blocked with a shield. "Hey, none of that." He said. "Don't come out and scare me like that!" I said.

We stood next to each other. He looked across L'manberg. "I heard you." He said. "I know. People can hear a lot of things. Secrets don't stay secret for very long." I said.

"I know what you want. You want power. You want what I have." Dream said. I made my character step back and stare at him, switching between my sword and axe, as if trying to decide which would be better in combat. "I want power? No, you want power. I want somewhere where you don't have power." I explained. "I know, and that's impossible." Dream said.

"What are you trying to tell me?" I asked. "I'm trying to tell you I want you to join me. I know you want to kill everyone who has wronged you. You feel like L'manberg isn't what you expected. You feel let down, angry. You want more. You even want to kill me, but you know you can't. You're willing to do what you can so you can get what you want." Dream explained. I watched his character continue looking around L'manberg.

"Get out of my head. That's not what I'm thinking." I said, trying to make my voice sound convincing. I was getting into the roleplay. "It's exactly what you're thinking. I know you, u/n/n, and I know what you would do." Dream said.

"No! You don't know me!" I said, making my character hit him with my fist. His armor made me take damage but I didn't care. "We're friends! We've always been friends. You know me, I know you. I knew you would be here." Dream said. "Prove it." I said, my character stubborn as always. Dream got out an enderchest. He opened it, and then closed it. "This is your favorite flower." Dream said, tossing me an Allium flower. I sniffed. "Common flower. It's nearly everyone on this smp's favorite." I said, but (hopefully) by my tone the viewers would be able to figure Dream was right. "Fine. Keep it then. Did you read the name?" Dream asked.

I read it. "'Secrets, lies, friendship'. What does that mean?" I asked. "It's exactly what it says. It shows our friendship, and how I'm willing to lie and keep secrets for you, like how you want power." Dream said. "Like how you want power. I don't want this Dream." I said. "Keep it." Dream said in a scary tone. I put it in my enderchest. "And finally, we have this." He said, tossing me a signed book. "It saying my plans for the future of this nation, and the future of the smp. Read it if you want. Join me if you want. If you don't, remember that I can make a powerful enemy." Dream said.

I didn't want to read it on stream, because it might actually contain spoilers for the script of the smp. I put in in my enderchest. "I'll read it later. I'm not going to join you. What have you ever done for me?" I asked. "Let's think. I got you here. I gave you your first diamonds. I gave you what I could. I made sure nobody ever dared to attack you. I made sure you stayed safe. I made sure that you made good decisions, even if I didn't agree with them. I didn't want you to join L'manberg, but it's all part of the plan." Dream explained.

"That doesn't make us friends! That doesn't make me want to join you!" I said, my voice shrill. "We've been friends! Think about all we've done together!" Dream said. I thought about it, muttering out loud for the purpose of chat. a/n yeah they've had like idk ten streams together but im too lazy to write it and come up with ideas "Alright. Dream. Maybe we are friends. But I don't approve of your power. Listen. L'manberg isn't perfect. But you are far worse. For now, I'm going to stick with my home." I said. "The offer still stands, and it will always. When you've seen everyone you care about dead, then you'll change your mind." Dream said.

I put on some background music. Luckily, I had came prepared, and had it open in another tab. The song I played was from the Undertale OST, song 28 'Premonition'. It definitely had creepy vibes.

I made my screen fade to black, letting the song play for the whole minute, before ending stream. It was quite a short stream, but I felt like it was one that I genuinely enjoyed.

I held my breath for a while, and checked on my phone that the stream was totally over. After making sure that the stream was totally ended, I put my phone down. "LETSSSS GOOOOO!" I shouted. "YEAH! That was awesome! You did great!" Dream said. "Thanks Clay! I think that went well for my first piece of roleplay." I said, excited. "You were amazing!" He said.

I had read over the smp script. I knew that Dream and Techno were gonna blow up L'manberg. I think that it fit well with the story. "Thanks! I enjoyed that. I'll talk to you later!" I said, making my in-game character run to her house in L'manberg and put some stuff away. Both the flower and the book were in my enderchest. I logged off minecraft. "Thanks! Bye!" I told Clay. "Bye, see you!" He replied.

I hopped up, picking up Midnight and petting him. I knocked on George's door. "Did you see my stream?" I asked. "Yes, I did, you did good! Goodnight." George said. He sounded tired yet proud. I shook my head and laughed. I grabbed a quick snack and saw I was getting a discord call.

"Get down Midnight, off the counter- Hello?" I said. "WOMAN! YOU DID SO GOOD!" I heard someone yell. I dropped my phone. "THANKS TOMMY!" I yelled back. "You popped off!" Tubbo said. I check the discord call. It was just the three of us, vibing. They said I did amazing for my first bit of lore. I took the compliments the best I could. I felt my phone vibrate.

"Boys, I just got a text from Ranboo saying that he watched my stream while in class. He liked it and luckily didn't get in trouble." I read aloud. "Yeah! You did great!" Tubbo said.

"Are you guys ready for the next few days?" I asked, my tone getting serious. "Yeah. Tomorrow will be the calm before the storm." Tubbo said. "Then we have the community house and I rejoin L'manberg the day after. And after that L'manberg meets it's end." Tommy finished. I nodded.

I talked to the boys for a bit longer before hanging up. I was getting tired, plus I had stayed up last night playing on Hypixel with Ranboo. Neither of us were live, we were just trying to see who could stay up later. We ended up calling a truce because we could barely even properly use our mouse and keyboards.

I told George goodnight, grabbed Midnight, and got ready to go to sleep. Tubbo called me, because it was habit for us. We talked about our day, and then I finally fell asleep.

a/n! i enjoyed writing this for once! the lore part is fun for me!!

so chat, like I said, probably moving fast on some things. but I just wanted to do this because it seemed fitting and will also fit in with the story some more later because I wait y/n to have some lore!

i didn't read over this at all so there might be some spelling errors.

love you all! i should go to sleep! bye! thanks for reading~ :D <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 868 13
Hello everyone! This is the sequel to 'Dancing under the stars' Like the first one, im just going to wing it and see how it goes. Also like always if...
146K 2.8K 17
You are GeorgeNotFound's sister. You were playing on the SMP When a loud boy about your age joined...
992K 29K 76
!!I WROTE THIS BOOK BACK IN 2020 OR SMTH. it's discontinued, i don't feel comfortable writing about Ranboo in a romantic sense and im sorry this exis...
4.2K 117 14
This is a Tubbo x Reader. Only fluff, no NSFW. Cause I don't know if he's comfortable with that.