Saving My Demon (Douma x Read...

By PhoenixBlaze1412

╰┈➤Your family was killed and your best friend, Douma, was turned into a demon by Muzan. Urokodaki found you... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70 - Sunrise
Side Chapter - Pillar Training
The Start of A New Day
Student Council
Reunited Once More
Okaa-san
Douma vs Michikatsu
Boys and Girls Week
Fiancé
Trapped
Let's Kick Some A$$
Date
Work
Michikatsu's Acceptance
Epilogue
100K Special
200K Special

Chapter 54

12.5K 399 561
By PhoenixBlaze1412

"(Y/N)-sama!!!"

You heard a voice exclaimed as someone clung onto your stomach. You looked down to see Warabihime hugging you as tears fell from her eyes.

"Eh?" you exclaimed. You were confused. Warabihime earlier was mad and now she's crying while clinging on to you.

"(Y/N)-sama, I'm sorry for slapping your hand earlier! I didn't know it was you!" Warabihime said as she looked at you. You noticed her voice was somewhat familiar as your eyes widened in realization.

"Daki-chan?! You're Warabihime?!" you asked in shock. "Hai!!" Daki replied.

---------------

"I'm glad you're here, (Y/N)-sama. I was shocked when I heard from Akaza-san that he killed you. I'm happy to see you're okay!." Daki happily said as she handed you a cup of tea. "Akaza-san?" you asked as Daki hummed. "Upper Moon 3." Daki answered as you nodded when you recalled the events of your last mission.

"You don't have to worry about the customers. I told the master of the house that you will be spending time with me today." Daki added as you gave her a look.

"Eh? What's wrong, (Y/N)-sama?" Daki asked, worried. "Daki-chan.... I was sent here to find a demon that's been causing trouble around here. Are you....?" you asked as you frowned at Daki.

Daki's eyes widened as she waved her hands around. "N-no! No! I promised you that I wouldn't dare hurt any humans! I only hid them!" Daki explained frantically.

"Hid them?" you asked as with a questioning look. "Hai. Onii-chan and I aren't the only demons here. Master sent another demon to this place. Upper Moon 2." Daki explained as your eyes widened.

"Upper Moon 2?" you asked. "Yes. Her name is Dokubu. She's the most annoying and disgusting demon I already disliked her. The master sent her here to make sure we were doing our mission." Daki said.

"Then what about the women who disappeared? Was she the one who did it?" you asked as Daki shook her head in reply. "No. I was the one doing it. They aren't dead nor hurt. I only made them unconscious and hid them at a place where no one could find them. I remembered you telling me that humans shouldn't be harmed and they must be protected and that's what I did." Daki added.

"Why did you hide the women, Daki-chan?" you asked as you sipped your tea. "Dokubu is planning on killing them and gain some information about you and your fellow Demon Slayers. She knows that there are some people here disguising themselves as prostitutes. She already marked out her prey and I can't let that happen. I decided to beat her to it first before she hurts anyone." Daki explained.

"Do you know where she might be? Or what she looks like?" you asked. Daki scrunched up her face in disgust as she tries to recall the demon. "She's the most ugliest and cruel creature I have ever met." Daki said. "Daki-chan, that's too much and it's not what I meant." you replied with a sweat drop.

"Oh! Sorry. Well how should I say this.... she has long pink hair and somewhat black dull eyes. She's also disguising herself whenever she goes out." Daki described as your eyes widened. "Does she happen to wear a pink floral kimono?" you asked as Daki looked at you and nodded.

"I may have already met her by accident...." you trailed off as your eyes looked at the floor instead of Daki. "WHAT?! What did she do? Did she hurt you?" Daki frantically asked as she grabbed your shoulders and looked you over for any injuries.

"No, she didn't hurt me. I accidentally bumped into her, that's all." you explained as Daki let out a sigh of relief. "I'm glad she didn't place a mark on you." Daki stated as you looked at her confused.

"Her Blood Demon Art is related to poison. She has this giant snake that obeys her orders. If she summons her giant snake and ordered it to kill you. It will come to find you and exterminate you without hesitation." Daki informed.

"She didn't pierce you with anything, did she? Her poison must already be spreading inside your blood if she did managed to do so." Daki said as you shook your head no.

"You can find the women in Kirimise. It's a lowest class brothel. It's a place where customers don't go and where prostitutes who get sick are sent to. Dokubu hates dirty places, I know she wouldn't go there." Daki informed as she turned to look at you.

"There's this woman. Her name is Hinatsuru, I think. She realized that I was a demon. Dokubu was with me at that time, she planned on killing her when the time comes. I found out that she drank poison and pretended to be sick just so she could get out of here. I quickly took her out of the Kyougoku House and placed her in Kirimise. My sash is at that area to watch over her and update me of her status. I don't know much about these poison things that's why I hoped you would come, (Y/N)-sama. I think you can save her." Daki said as you saw the worry fill her eyes.

Your gaze softened as you placed your hand on Daki's head and gently patted it. Daki was surprised for a moment but quickly got used to it as she saw your gentle smile. "We'll save her. Thank you for helping her, Daki-chan." you reassured.

"Dokubu is going to visit me some time later. I can't go with you to Kirimise, as much as I want to. But the place is just west from here. Not much people go to that area so it will be easy for you to find it." Daki explained as you nodded.

"All right. Thank you for the information Daki-chan. I'll go there now." you said with a smile. "Be careful, (Y/N)-sama." Daki replied as she gave you a bright smile.

---------------

"Where are we going, (Y/N)-chan?" Douma asked as he walked beside you. "We're going to find Uzui-san's wives. I know where they are thanks to Daki-chan." you answered. "Daki? She's here?" Douma asked as you nodded in reply.

You and Douma heard someone whistle as you turned to see a drunk man walking towards you. "Heyyy pretty ladyyy. How about youuuu go with meee instead and ditch your frieeend over thereeee?" the man slurred as he looked at you.

You felt an arm wrap around your waist as you were pulled into someone's chest. You looked up to see Douma glaring daggers at the drunk man.

"She's not interested. Please leave." Douma said as he gave the man a fake smile while continuing to glare at him. "Huh? Who do youu think you areee?" The man asked as he looked at Douma in anger.

"Why, I'm her husband, of course. So would you kindly leave me and my wife alone?" Douma stated as he gave the man a terrifying grin. The man flinched and began to slowly walk back as he looked at you and Douma.

"O-oh.... I'm sorry." The man exclaimed as he left the two of you alone. You looked up at Douma and saw him back to his happy self as he gave you an innocent smile.

"What is it, (Y/N)-chan?" Douma asked as you blushed and looked down. "You just told the man that you're my husband....even though we aren't married..." you trailed off.

"Ara ara~ you're my lover, (Y/N)-chan. I'm going to marry you as well." Douma exclaimed as he turned you to face him. "Do you not want to marry me?" Douma asked as he tilted his head to the side.

"I want to...." you replied as your face flushed. Douma smiled and leaned his forehead against yours. "Then it's settled! I'm going to marry you! Kokushibo-san would probably be against it but I'll just have to convince him that I love you and I wouldn't even dare let anything harm you." Douma said as you let out a smile.

"We can also adopt Rui as our child. He already calls us Okaa-san and Otou-san." Douma suggested with a grin as he pecked your lips.

"L-let's go and find the women, Douma-kun." you stuttered as you felt your face becoming warm.

"Alright. You owe me kisses and cuddles later, (Y/N)-chan." Douma said as he let out a pout.

"After the mission, Douma-kun. We can do those as much as you like." you replied. "As much as I like? All right! You said it yourself, (Y/N)-chan." Douma happily exclaimed as he grabbed your hand and pulled you along.

"Let's finish the mission quick!" Douma said with determination as you saw him getting fired up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.5K 863 28
yokai (妖怪) n. ❥ a class of monsters, spirits and demons in Japanese folklore [ tomioka giyuu x fem!oc ] [ douma x fem!oc ] [ kibutsuji muzan x fem...
19.4K 478 13
WARNING: READ THE FOOKAN TAGS Summary: After Tomioka Giyuu left Tanjiro, he ran into Kibutsuji Muzan. They found each other, but before they managed...
39K 670 42
|DemonSlayer| Tanjiro has turned to a demon.. But How? • •'will... I die...?' •Inosuke x Tanjiro •bxb This will be different according to the...
3.2M 155K 49
╰⋯➤ 𝐕𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐎𝐔𝐒 𝐊𝐍𝐘 𝐗 𝐅𝐄𝐌𝐀𝐋𝐄 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ― A human with the intent of killing other humans: that was something the Demon Slayer Corps n...