๐ฌ๐จ๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ฅ๐ฒ - imagines, f.w

By -SKATA

! ๐ˆ๐Œ๐€๐†๐ˆ๐๐„๐’ ยป ๐…๐ˆ๐๐ ๐–๐Ž๐‹๐…๐‡๐€๐‘๐ƒ ; finn wolfhard x female reader started: tuesday 23rd of febr... More

โžž ๐ˆ๐๐“๐‘๐Ž๐ƒ๐”๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐
requests !!
requests!
1. daisy field | wolfhard
2. valentines | wolfhard
3. fanmio | wolfhard
4. him | wolfhard
5. imagine | wolfhard
6. bloated | wolfhard
7. craving | wolfhard
8. teenage dirtbag | wolfhard
9. power outage | wolfhard
10. dumbass | wolfhard
11. fanmio [ii] | wolfhard
12. period | wolfhard
13. future shock | wolfhard
13. beans | wolfhard
14. christian minecraft server | wolfhard
15. loverman | wolfhard
16. amazing prom night | wolfhard
17. prank | wolfhard
18. camping | wolfhard
19. tired | wolfhard
20. sock | wolfhard
21. marry you | wolfhard
22. yellow | wolfhard
23. mustache | wolfhard
24. memories | wolfhard
25. marry me enya | wolfhard
26. my world | wolfhard
29. off-days | wolfhard
30. for now | wolfhard
31. curls | wolfhard
32. spanish class | wolfhard
33. anxious | wolfhard
34. hot chocolate | wolfhard
1. that dorky smile | tozier
2. fuck it | tozier
3. troublemaker | tozier
1. you tease! | wheeler
2. eleven | wheeler
3. hawkins | wheeler
4. school projects | wheeler
1. night terrors | pavlikovsky
2. bathroom break | pavlikovsky
3. relationships | pavlikovsky
4. lada | pavlikovsky
5. runaway | pavlikovsky
6. overdose | pavlikovsky
7. book report | pavlikovsky
1. sigh | fairchild
2. official | fairchild
4. fairchild estate | fairchild
5. childhood friend | fairchild
6. blasting | fairchild
1. slumber party | tyler
2. insecurities | tyler
1. hatred | spengler

3. first time | fairchild

2.8K 46 57
By -SKATA

🎵:  without me //  eminem ( i recommend listening while reading!)
___________________________

- smut warning -

y/n was dropped off at the fairchild estate. she had planned in her head, that her boyfriend would be outside waiting for her. but it was cold and dull, and there wasn't a sinner in sight.

"thankyou." y/n smiled, handing the uber driver 50 dollars for the ride.

y/n hadn't seen miles in a month, and she couldn't wait to see him.

she couldn't wait to smother him in kisses, and give him crazy cuddles.
they would call every night, and miles would rant about how much he misses her, her body, her neck, her lips, and especially everything which was hid underneath.

y/n was staying with miles for a week, and she was beyond exited. but now she was sitting in the rain, with a suitcase. watching as a taxi cab pulls out of the driveway.

y/n grabbed her bag, and made it up to the big doors. she knocked twice, for mrs grose to finally answer. "y/n? is that you?" she crowed, normally when you would hear people say that, it would mean good and excitement. but hearing it from that old hag, mrs grose was practically rolling her eyes. mrs grose had always hated y/n, and she never knew why.

"yes, it's me." y/n chirped, letting herself in.

y/n and miles have been dating for nearly two years, and they have had a really healthy relationship. they don't argue - that much. but the only thing putting them off, is not being able to see eachother.

the girl walked in and dropped her bags, when flora heard the racket, the child came running.

"y/n!!" she yelled, running over giving y/n a hug. y/n greeted the young girl, until she met kate.

"kate, hi!" y/n smiled, as kate walked by. "y/n! how great to see you!" she greeted, running over and giving y/n a hug.

they talked a little, when y/n noticed miles wasn't out to see her. he normally rushes out, smothering y/n with a huge bear hug.

"miles is in his room, y/n" mrs grose sighed, picking y/n's bags and handing them to her.

the girl made her way through to old fairchild halls, until she got to miles' room. miles had music playing extra loud, and you could hear it from the end of the hallway. she quietly walked over to a slightly opened door.

she peaked her head in, to see her boyfriend, laying on the mattress which he calls 'a bed', masturbating.

she was a little shocked at first, she hadn't seen it in a while, and it somehow looked longer.

he didn't notice her, as he was turned away from the girl, and a thought flew through her head.

she left her bags down, and tip toed over to him. he was pulling his hand up and down his dick, and she sat quietly behind him.

"you really couldn't wait for me? you want me that bad?" she chuckled to herself, which made her boyfriend flinch. he took his un occupied hand, and brought it up to her face.

"y/n, princess!" he squealed, pecking her lips. he didn't stop jerking off, and y/n had noticed he got harder with the girls presence.

it was around 6pm, and dinner would be ready soon.

"doll, you wouldn't do daddy a little favor, would you sweet heart?" he asked, taking his hand off his dick.

"sure, what do you need?" the girl smiled, thinking he would want water, a napkin, something simple.

"could you.." he started, his deep, raspy voice taking a minute to think. "-grind on me?" he asked his girlfriend, who was willing to do anything - simple.

she gasped a little, could he really not wait?

she sat on his mattress, and moved her hand upwards, she hovered it over his clothed dick, and started palming the boy, who wanted her to go further.

"come on, y/n. you can do better than that." he grunted, looking upwards at his girlfriend. y/n smirked to herself, if she wasn't good, why was it growing?

"sorry miles, dinner is ready." she smirked, leaving the boy with an erection. she got up and left the room, walking out into the living area.

—time skip—

the two teenagers sat in the room, the door locked. miles was playing some of his favorite music, while he was leaving purple marks on his girlfriends neck.

"don't suck to hard, i'm leaving in a week" y/n pulled away from the boy, who had a smirk dancing on his lips.

"if you don't want hickeys, i can bring you on a more eventful journey." the boy flirted, moving his hand to the girls lightly clothed theighs. she was now wearing shorts and a one of miles shirts, which was oversized on the girl.

she wasn't wearing any underwear, as she was expecting what was about to happen, to happen.

the boy started kissing her stomach, gradually making his way down.
he looked up, as a way of asking for consent. y/n nodded, and let the boy go further.

- warning <3

he pulled down her shorts, and looked at her bare pussy. he sat and stared at it for a while, which made y/n insecure.
"what are you looking at?" she shivered, covering herself. "i'm just admiring it, considering i'm the only man who will ever get to." he chirped, until he went in.

he started licking the top of it, gradually sticking his tounge in and out. he was doing this to tease the girl,
to annoy her. "well hurry on?!" she said, getting slightly annoyed. he stuck his tounge in further, twisting it through her velvet flaps. the girls breathing had already hitched, and it was getting heavier and heavier by the second.

the coil in her stomach was turning, and a shade of embarrassment hit her.
it was to early to cum, and she tried to hold it in.

"mmh, m- miles." she whimpered, trying to tell him something.

"thatsz nhot mny name dholl" he said, his tongue still inside her. with him speaking, his tounge vibrated inside.

"d- d- daddy, uhh" she breathed, which made miles chuckle.

miles knew how y/n was feeling, he knew what was coming. just as he was about to tip the can, he took his tounge out of pussy.

the girl lay on his mattress, trying to understand what just happend, while she watched miles get up. he walked into his bathroom, and seemed to open a bag. he took something out, and came back into the room. y/n realized he had gotten a condom, and suddenly got really exited. the young couple never went this far, and y/n was glad they were doing it carefully.

the boy ripped the wrapper off with his teeth, which made y/n go wild. she watched as the boy put it over his member.

"d- d- daddy- f- faster!!" y/n whimpered, as miles pulled it in and out of her. "s-sh, princess. f- flora might hear." y/n smiled a little, she loved when miles cared about flora.

miles was going faster than ever, and y/n was shaking. this was her first time, and she had came twice already.
miles could feel the condom coming off, but they were feeling so, so good.

"ohhh, m- miles." y/n moaned, about to blow agein. miles grunted in response, as he finished off their round.

they had finished, and y/n was laying down on miles' mattress. she sat sweaty, has miles was throwing the condom in the bin.

he pulled up his boxers, and lay down next to her. "i fucking love you, y/n." he whispered, as he cuddled next to the girl. "i love you too." she yawned, kissing the boys nose.

the couple fell asleep in eachothers arms.

___________________________

word count :: 1337

i literally read smut for the first time like last month okay i was scared so-
excuse if i wrote it wrong okay i don't know what happens in sex okay 😗🤟

YALL I CANT BELIVE I JUST WROTE THIS- AND MY GRANDMOTHER SAT PRAYING BESIDE ME WHILE I DID
I SWEAR WHEN I DIE I WILL BE VISITING LIL NAS X I SWEAR

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

994K 24.4K 53
๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ a girl posts a joke about finn wolfhard not knowing he'd respond. ( mostly social media story! ) โ˜†: 04/20/20 โ˜…: 05/0...
54.4K 967 96
๐•ฑ๐–Ž๐–“๐–“ ๐–œ๐–”๐–‘๐–‹๐–๐–†๐–—๐–‰ ๐–†๐–“๐–‰ ๐–๐–Ž๐–˜ ๐–ˆ๐–๐–†๐–—๐–†๐–ˆ๐–™๐–Š๐–—๐–˜ ๐– ๐–‹๐–Š๐–’ ๐–—๐–Š๐–†๐–‰๐–Š๐–— ๐”—๐”ฅ๐”ฆ๐”ฐ ๐”Ÿ๐”ฌ๐”ฌ๐”จ ๐”ฆ๐”ซ๐” ๐”ฉ๐”ฒ๐”ก๐”ข๐”ฐ ๐”ฐ๐”ช๐”ฒ๐”ฑ ๐”ญ๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ฃ๐”ข๐”ฏ๐”ข๐”ซ๐”ฑ๐”ข๏ฟฝ...
200K 3.8K 47
๐™„๐™‰ ๐™’๐™ƒ๐™„๐˜พ๐™ƒ: finn wolfhard and y/n were co-stars turned lovers. their secret relationship comes to an end, resulting in the two writing songs abo...
863K 9.3K 136
โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* ๐ˆ๐๐‚๐‹๐”๐ƒ๐„๐’ ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ข๐˜ฉ ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ฉ๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ง๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฃ๐˜บ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ๐˜ฏ ๐˜จ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ป๐˜ป๐˜ฐ ๐˜ค๏ฟฝ...