Her Road To Go [UNEDITED]

By _Alyrius_

She lives her life to the fullest as she is love by everyone in her home, where everyone supports and cheers... More

HRTG
Prologue
The Wrights
The Jenkins
1| Last Night with Them
2| Meeting Them
3| My Brothers?
4| More To Go
5| The Last One
6| Rules
7| Awkward Shopping
8| Alone in the Dark
9| Part 1: Her First Day of School
10| Part 2: Her First Day of School
11| The Caller
12| "That's too short!"
13| Setter
14| The Kriegers and The Wrights
The Cousins
15| Blood is Thicker Than Water
16| Pool Fight
17| Don't Mess In Their Way
18| Don't Touch Her!
19| Bruised Knuckles
20| Revelations
21| Volleyball and Ice Cream
22| Scary Grandpa?
23| Fainted
24| Truth or Dare: Shocking Edition
25| Necklace
26| Triggering Past
27| In My Arms
28| Sick
29| Our Secret
30| His Reasons
31| Anxious
32| Don't Panic
33| Bad Dreams
34| Left Out in the Dark
35| Hopeless
36| Her Nightmares
37| Finding Her
38| Go Away
39| Morning Affections
40| Snapped
41| Sleepover?
42| Clues
43| His Effort
44| Active Mode
45| Close Your Eyes
46| Good News
47| Jealousy
48| Clingy
49| Road Trip!
50| Trip Gone Wrong?
51| Surprising Day
52| Cuddles
53| Don't Go
54| Meeting Her
55| Saviour
56| The Letters
57| Urgent
58| Fuming
59| Electricity
60| Pretty Please
61| The Bus
62| Creepy
63| Help
64| He Knows Now
65| Valer
66| Furious Cyry
67| Too Much Emotion
68| His Childish Side
70| Blood
Epilogue
A/N

69| "I wanna hug you."

5.6K 193 93
By _Alyrius_

"Is he really drunk?" I asked unknowingly to myself, still not believing of the fact that my stoic brother is now looking stress and drain.

Evron immediately took the action and help him up once he stumbled slightly which my drunk brother shrug his arm away from Evron.

"I'm fine, you guys go get ready for bed." He said while not meeting our eyes, with his face features are slightly red, I assumed from the alcohol he intake.

I looked at my watch to see it's still 9:29 PM, still early for my liking though. I looked back to my brother worriedly knowing that he must be so stress and could not talk about his feelings to someone else.

Evron and Valer immediately took his arms side-by-side  and drag him upstairs much to his dismay. I left out a sigh before going upstairs to my room and to freshen up since this day is such a long eventful day.

I did my night time routine and decided to watch my favorite movie. I tried everything to enjoy the movie but my mind seems so off. More like wanting to check my brother to see if his alright.

I finally made the decision and decided to check him to his room. I slip on my fuzzy slippers and slowly walking out to my room with my white wolf onesie, don't ask me why I still like to sleep with this.

I tried my best not to make any sounds knowing it's almost 1:00 AM. I knock at the door softly but got no answer so I slowly open his door and got in inside, welcoming me with my brother's familiar scent and as I expected his room to be dark. Luckily there's a night lamp beside his bed.

"Ale?" I whispered next to him hoping he would hear me and to test if he is really asleep. Dumb Emee alert lmao.

Luckily my brothers already changed his clothes base on the clothes his wearing. I placed my hand on his forehead to see if his sick or not, can't blame myself that I'm paranoid if his sick or not. Knowing this is my second time seeing my brother looked so mess up and I don't want them to experience it, although it's life.

I saw him slightly shuffled to his bed and rubbed his temple using his hands before groaning, probably the alcohol kicking in.

"Here." I handed him the bottle of water once his eyes are fully open as he stared at me for a couple of seconds to see if it's me or not before gulping the water hungrily.

"Emery?" He asked surely once he settled down after placing the bottle back to his night stand.

"Are you okay?" I asked as I took a seat next to him, I could tell he is still slightly drunk from the state he is right now.

"I wanna hug you." He said unconsciously, now really bother at the statement he said.

I went closely to his side before engulfing him with my hug. I felt his body stiffen before comfortably hug me back. I was about to detached  the hug when his arms protectively wrapped it more around my waist.

"You know you can tell me something Ale." I said as if I'm talking to a child and not my big brother. I was about to say more to make him comfortable when I felt something wet on my neck.

I opened my mouth but my words were betraying me so instead I soothingly rubbed his back repeatedly and silently listen to his sobs.

"I-I promised mom and dad to protect you at all cost, yet here I am being an asshole to you. Last night I dreamed something, a nightmare to be precise." He started as he detached the hug and cupped my face with both of his palm, looking at me tiredly.

"Dad and mom took you away from my arms, telling me that I don't deserve to raise you. You didn't look at me before telling me you hate me. I'm sorry Emery, I love you so much that I could take all the risks just to give you the life you deserve. I have been nothing but a stupid brother to you. Please don't hate me, please don't leave me." He cried as tears freely drooping down to his eyes. I reached out and wipe his tears away as I tried not to cry with him.

"I won't leave you guys." I finally said quietly as seeing my brothers like this broke my heart.

I waited until his all better before he realized his been crying in front of me with him crying as if there's no tomorrow, his words not mine.

We talked for a couple of hours before realizing it's already 3:00 AM in the morning. We're bonding while his drunk, luckily his drunken state slowly subsides.

_____

"EMERY IS MISSING, Fuck! Sandro will castrate us idiots." I heard some familiar noises coming from my brothers. They keep on shouting on each other as I nuzzle my head more to my pillow.

"Erman stop fucking swearing, I'm sure Emery will come around, nope I think she's on the library right." I heard Evron shouted as the noise keeps on disturbing my sleep.

I quietly whined when I felt someone rubbed my head. I swiftly open both of my eyes as it landed on my brother with his sleepy eyes. I looked at him for a second before nuzzling my head back to his chest.

"I'm still sleepy." I said quietly on my crooked voice, not really in the mood to wake up knowing we slept late last night.I heard him chuckled as his chest vibrated.

"It's time to wake up sleepy head, your brothers are going crazy and they won't stop shouting 'till they found you." He said still chuckling, acting as if he didn't get any headache from all the alcohol he intaked yesterday. He said he only took 3 bottles of whiskey.

"Aren't your head hurts?" I mumbled with my face still nuzzled to his chest but he only hummed to see his eyes slowly drooped down already when we both got startled at the broken sound outside of his room.

"Idiots." He mumbled to himself but failed to because I heard it. He looked down to me before placing a peck on my forehead before getting out of bed.

"Now come on before they broke the house down." He said, totally in a good mood. I waited for him as he took his morning routine before going out together to see my brothers and few of the guards running around.

They can't see me since I was being covered by my brother's height, sue my height.

"What's going on in here?" Ale said in his usual stoic self once again to see all my brothers and even the guards froze from there spot.

"N-nothing," Evron stuttered while trying to look innocent but failed miserably due to his stiff posture while sweating too much as if he just ran a couple of miles.

"My sister is fucking missing." Erman said straight to the point as being called my sister really warms my heart. I didn't even notice that a big smile already placed to my face.

"Your sister is fine." Ale said unbothered with his cool posture before moving away in front of me. Leaving me fully expose to my everyone to see my brothers sighing in relief to see me in front of them, in my onesie.

"You're alive!" Darren shouted in relief before Cyry attacked me with his warm hugs.

"I thought you left midget." I heard Valer snickered as if he didn't panicked awhile ago.

"I know Kandy--- I mean Val." I said innocently as I saw his face turning red. Booyah!

"Shut up." He stuttered before walking away with his  ears fully pinkish.

Valer plus Kandy equals...

Vandy?

Kaler?

Kale as in veggie?

Thank you so much for the love for this book allies! Thank you for the reads and votes! Love you allies!

A few more chapters left!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Resilience By Swati

Teen Fiction

4.6M 134K 88
[COMPLETED] "Life doesn't get easier or more forgiving, we get stronger and more resilient." ― Steve Maraboli She has experienced more pain in her 15...
204K 3.6K 81
Alicia has been abused by her mom and step-dad for the past 2 and a half years, plus she has also been bullied for the past 2 and a half years. What...
1.1M 29.4K 63
"You know, I always thought that this situation would play out differently." I said and their heads snapped up. Their jaws dropped and I gave them a...
272K 12.6K 56
Despite years of abuse by a close family member, Maya is starting to learn the meaning of trust and love with the help of her new family. She's made...