Stay For Me

Autorstwa phoeberosewrites

All Thea ever wanted was for Rio to wait for her, but will she finally realise that she just needs him to sta... Więcej

stay for me
aesthetics & playlist
01 | memories
02 | different places
03 | grey
04 | manners
05 | ti amo
06 | dear diary
07 | sweetheart
08 | versace on the floor
09 | my dea
10 | freaky
11 | gorgeous
12 | always have, always will
13 | the right reasons
14 | selfless
15 | welcome to the family
16 | babysitter
18 | this is self control
19 | peter panda
20 | blue glow
21 | wingman
22 | wherefore art thou romeo?
23 | initials
24 | reckless
25 | good listener
26 | balance
27 | sunny
28 | career choices
29 | the wedding
30 | commitment
31 | matchmaker
32 | adventure
33 | silva and sky
34 | boy racer
35 | explanation
36 | forgive me
37 | better than this
38 | moonlight
39 | just a dream
40 | needy
41 | gifts
42 | resolutions
43 | good practise
44 | anniversary
45 | valentine
46 | cupcakes
47 | mio familia
48 | distractions
49 | forever
epilogue
bonus chapter 1 | the wedding
bonus chapter 2 | the honeymoon
Spin Off's

17 | adore you

5.3K 169 83
Autorstwa phoeberosewrites

❝ 𝑰𝒏 𝒂 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔, 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒈𝒆𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆
𝒕𝒐 𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕 𝒊𝒇 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒘𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑰 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒅𝒐,
𝑰 𝒂𝒎 𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒗𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈
𝒕𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒆𝒍 𝒍𝒊𝒌𝒆 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒎𝒚 𝒆𝒚𝒆𝒔
𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝑰 𝒄𝒂𝒏 𝒕𝒂𝒔𝒕𝒆 𝒊𝒕, 𝒊𝒕'𝒔 𝒎𝒚 𝒔𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒕 𝒃𝒆𝒈𝒊𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 ❞

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝑫𝒐𝒐𝒓 𝑪𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒂 𝑪𝒍𝒖𝒃

* * * * * * *

Warning: This chapter contains sexual content.

T H E A

I think it's safe to say that I won't be babysitting August again anytime soon.

Rio was a literal guardian angel and helped me care for him for the rest of the afternoon. When Grey finally called me to say he was on his way, Rio helped me get August back into the car seat and we said our goodbyes before I drove back home.

Of course, I couldn't exactly lie to Grey and say that everything went fine because it really did not. When I explained everything to him, he just laughed.

Great, right?

My dad was also quite amused by the whole situation and said that he would pay am extortionate sum of money to witness me looking after him again.

It's lovely when your family has so much faith in you, isn't it?

At least someone finds it amusing, I guess.

Rio is coming over for dinner tonight and I'm honestly petrified. I can't trust my father to behave himself and act like a normal human being, nor can I trust Talon not to make inappropriate comments on how hot Rio is either.

Hopefully it all goes well and we make it out the same way the day began.

Right now though, I'm currently coming back from the pharmacy with my mom after having a very long conversation with her last night about going on birth control.

As I said before, me and my parents are close and I'm not afraid to speak to my mom about boys and sex. It's never something that I've been made to feel embarrassed about. It's a natural thing and the majority of the population experience it.

I'm not exactly going to squirm at the thoughts of speaking about it. I'm almost twenty-one years old and it's not exactly like I'm the Virgin Mary now, is it.

"Now you promise you've been safe with Rio?" My mom asks for what feels like the millionth time.

"Yes mom, I promise." I roll my eyes with a small smile as I look out of the window at the passing houses.

"Okay, okay. I just want to clarify that you're having protective sex with your boyfriend, that's all." She repeats and I groan, trying not to laugh at her inability to let anything go. She's too damn protective for her own good.

I turn to look at her and narrow my eyes, to which she chuckles at, turning onto our driveway. "Mom, I'm not stupid. We can forget about this entire conversation now, okay?" I say and she chews on the inside of her mouth, nodding in response.

"Okay." She replies and I open the car door, getting out and heading for the house.

As I step inside, Rex runs up to us with his tongue hanging out of his mouth before jumping up at me, wanting to be greeted.

"Hi boy," I say happily as I stroke him, attempting to keep myself standing upright as his heavy stature leans against me.

He jumps down and runs off through the house, his large paws continuing to echo along the marble flooring.

My mom appears next to me and offers another small, knowing smile before walking off into the house, probably to find my dad.

She's been talking non stop all morning about Rio coming over later. I swear she's secretly still a kid at heart. She hasn't stopped gossiping about what it will be like or what we could possibly have for dinner.

Deciding to brave it and walk into the kitchen, I notice my parents sat at the table with Rex laying on the floor beside his water bowl.

"Hey T," my dad greets and I offer a small smile in response.

My mom watches me and I notice her strange stare. "What mom?" I groan playfully and she chuckles, my dad's dark eyes flicking between us both curiously.

Creases begin to form on his forehead as he attempts to figure out what is actually going on. If my mom tells him that I'm on birth control, I can literally kiss goodbye to the thing I call life.

"Oh, nothing darling." My mom replies, her voice raising an octave as she grins to herself.

Talon huffs as he strolls into the kitchen, opening one of the cabinets and throwing his head back in frustration.

I raise my brows as I watch his display of Oscar worthy acting and press my lips together to contain a laugh.

He turns around and leans against the work top, his expression blank. "Well, due to recent cutbacks, the light at the end of the tunnel has officially been turned off." He mutters as he runs a hand through his dark locks.

My dad releases a long, tired sigh. "What are you going on about?" My dad rolls his eyes and I stifle a laugh, covering it up by faking a cough.

"There's no more freaking pasta in this house!" He yells exasperatedly and I glance towards my dad who is looking at Talon with a completely blank expression.

"Talon, you don't need pasta, we're having dinner in a few hours." My mom scolds and his jaw drops, his eyes widening.

"A few hours? I'll be dead by then!" He scoffs. "Do you know that I consume more food than the average human being? I'm basically a food processor."

Oh my god.

I don't even attempt to chip into this conversation, instead just making a quick and swift exit out of the kitchen and up to my bedroom to shower before Rio gets here.

I'm a complete ball of nerves and I don't know why. It's not exactly like my family haven't already met Rio. Perhaps it's because they're now meeting him as my boyfriend and not just someone I care for.

Boyfriend. Holy shit.

Rio Mason is my boyfriend.

How am I supposed to process that?

I head into my bedroom and close the door behind me, a huge smile now practically painted on my face as I try my hardest to push the thoughts of Rio to the back of my head.

I have approximately three hours until he is supposed to get here, so the quicker I take a shower, the quicker I can get out and sit on the edge of my bed in my towel, procrastinating about having to move and get dressed.

Opening the en-suite door, I quickly turn the shower on and change out of my clothes before getting in. The water is soft and crisp on my skin, showering me in comfort and warmth.

I brush my hair back from my face, running my fingers through it as I tilt my head back, standing directly underneath the shower head.

There's something about taking showers that just cleanse my mind. Whether it's from the clean, fresh water or the fact that I'm alone, embracing the warmth of the water and the solace of my own company.

I guess it can be easy to get carried away and lose track of time, especially when you're so relaxed and alleviated.

Overall, I think I spend about forty minutes in the shower. Admittedly, the majority of it was purely me, sat on the floor watching the water pour down into the drain, but still, it was calming.

I head back into my bedroom just in time to hear my ringtone echoing off the four walls. With a hand holding the towel wrapped around my body, I pace over towards my nightstand and pick it up, noticing that Aven is trying to FaceTime me.

Answering it, I sit on the end of my bed and watch as her face appears on the screen. "Uh, why aren't you dressed yet?" She shouts through the phone and I glance down at my towel, shrugging my shoulders.

"I have ages." I reply calmly and she narrows her eyes, moving the phone closer to her face to make a point.

"Thea Walker you do not have ages. Get your ass up and sit at your vanity table." She scolds and I chuckle, getting up and doing as she asks, not wanting her to actually come here and drag me there herself.

I place my phone on the table, leaning it up against my jewellery box so that I can still see her while I get ready.

"So, how are you feeling about dinner?" She asks, emphasising on the last word with a growing smile.

"Nervous." I reply truthfully. "I just want it to go well, you know?"

She nods her head in reply. "I know you do, and it will. The past is in the past and now it's time to look ahead at your future. Rio adores you Thea, anyone can see that and as long as he makes you happy, your parents will be happy."

Who gave Aven the right to be so damn wise all the time?

"Wear a dress. A really fucking sexy one too. Torture Rio a little." She says and I chew on the inside of my mouth, trying not to smile at her.

"That's mean," I reply playfully and she shrugs. "Okay, what one?" I ask as I brush through my long brunette locks. 

"The most tight fitted, revealing one you own." She snickers and I shake my head playfully, rolling my eyes as I continue brushing my hair.

I suppose it would be fun to see Rio a little flustered. "Okay, I'll get dressed now. Speak later." I say and she kisses the screen as I hang up.

With my hair now brushed but still wet from my shower, I stand up from my vanity table and throw my phone down onto the bed.

Just as I'm about to walk over to my closet, my door opens and I look up to see Rio taking his usual long strides straight towards me.

My eyes widen in suprise and I open my mouth to ask him why he's here so early but his large hands cup both sides of my face, his lips crashing onto mine.

I'm now very aware that the only thing covering my body is a towel and that Rio is right in front of me, his body pressed up against mine.

He pulls back, allowing me time to catch my breath as my eyes flick up to his. "Wh— what.. why are you here?" I stutter and his plump lips part, his tongue trailing over his lip piercing as he stares down at me.

"I couldn't wait any longer." He replies, his fingers running through my damp hair.

"Rio, my parents and brothers are downstairs." I whisper as his large frame stands over mine, caging me against the wall.

"I don't care." He replies quickly.

He leans in to kiss me again when he stops suddenly, pulling back and looking down. My eyes follow his and they widen when they land on Rex standing beside us.

"Were we actually just cockblocked by a dog?" Rio mumbles in disappointment and I chuckle, looking back up at him as he strokes my cheek with his thumb. "Did you have a good day?" He asks and I nod, biting on my bottom lip as I remember what I actually did this morning.

I glance down at his attire and visibly gulp as I take all of him in. He's always so freaking effortless and it physically pains me that he looks good in absolutely anything without even trying.

He's dressed in a dark blue polo shirt with a pair of black jeans and sneakers. A thin gold chain hangs around his neck and his usual piercings still in place. The diamond stud in his nose different from the last time I saw him. It's bigger and looks so fucking good on him.

"I'm going on birth control." I tell him cautiously and his lips part, his eyebrows raising a little at my sudden statement.

"Since when?" He asks, his voice low and husky.

"Since now." I reply and he blows a long bust of air through his nose, his eyes briefly flicking away from mine as he turns his head to the side.

"Thea," he murmurs, bringing his attention back towards me. "Fuck.. I want you so bad." He whispers as one of his hands trails up my thigh and underneath the towel.

I suck in a sharp breath and tighten my grip on his arm, my teeth grazing over my bottom lip as one of his fingers trace over me before slipping in, causing my eyes to roll back at the sensation.

Rex rolls around on the floor close behind Rio, making strange growling noises as he tries to grab one of his paws with his teeth. 

"Rex, fuck off." Rio mumbles playfully as he nudges him away with his free hand. My eyes flick flick to see Rex walking towards my door, leaving my room and I can't help the small grin that appears on my face.

He adds another and a small, breathless moan escapes my lips as I rest my forehead against his chest. "Holy shit," I breathe as I grip onto his T-shirt, my toes curling as he quickens his pace.

The towel slips from my body and falls down to the floor before I have the chance to grab it. Rio stops suddenly, moving back from me and I look up, instantly craving him again.

His eyes drink every single detail of my body in before he grabs hold of my hand and pulls me into my en-suite, closing the door behind us and pushing me up against the wall.

Rio's eyes are dark and his pupils heavily dilated as one hand closes in on my throat, holding my head up while the other trails down my stomach. He maintains eye contact with me the entire time as he inserts his fingers again, this time using so much force, my whole body jolts at the action.

My face scrunches in pleasure as my mouth falls open, incoherent sounds escaping the back of my throat. He smirks at the reactions he's getting from me as he continues quickening his pace and increasing the force.

"Fuc— fuck Rio, fuck." I gasp as my legs begin to shake, my stomach forming what feels like hundreds of knots as my chest heaves up and down.

"Come for me, baby." He murmurs as he squeezes his hand around my throat, holding my head up against the wall as he curls his fingers, my whole body shuddering as I reach my high.

Just as I'm about to let out a euphoric cry, his mouth covers mine. He removes his fingers and pulls me closer to him, his hand slowly releasing from around my throat.

He rests forehead against mine as we both attempt to control our breathing, his hands trailing down towards my bottom. "You're incredible." He murmurs as he kisses the tip of my nose.

I glance up at him and a small smile plays on my lips. "We have dinner, Rio. We need to go." I whisper in between kisses but he doesn't appear to show any signs of stopping.

"What do you mean? I have a four course meal right in front of me." He smirks and I feel my cheeks beginning to burn up.

Swatting his arm playfully, I reach up and pull my robe off from the hook on the door and put it on, much to Rio's dismay.

I open the door and walk back into my room, Rio slapping my ass on the way which makes me giggle. Glancing over my shoulder at him, he grins as he pulls his bottom lip inwards, his pearly white teeth grazing over it.

"Come on, angelo. We have dinner to eat." He says playfully as he sits on the end of my bed, waiting for me to get dressed.

__________

AN: hey guys.
Hope you are all doing okay and staying safe.

I'm genuinely concerned about how much I love Rio. It's actually quite concerning to be honest. But lmaoo.. we roll.

PS - I found this on Pinterest today and almost dieddddd. In case you didn't read Fuse, I imagine Stephen as Thea's dad because.. I mean.. 🤤 (I know he is all over wattpad but as Dua Lipa once said, IDGAF.)
Happy Saturday 😏

*

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

16.6K 488 39
"You're going to stay here with me?" "Of course I will," Camilo x male reader This is a slow burn, friends to lovers story with over 32,793 words so...
725K 24.7K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...
26K 439 46
One word. Chaos. That's all Nico Valore had brought to my life since the moment I met him. Despite all the pain and heartache, if you asked me to do...
1.8M 45.3K 66
I look out the window behind him and take both of his hands in mine. Should I tell him? Would I open up old wounds that I've tried so hard to heal, f...