Annihilators (Offenders Phase...

By S0ckpuppetchan

Agga is an alien prince wanting to escape his home planet and he gets way more than he bargained for...Welcom... More

Prolouge
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Epilogue

Chapter 4

8 0 0
By S0ckpuppetchan

Narrator: Agga

Chapter 4

After the engagement ceremony, I decided to head back to my room. The girl was nothing special and just tried to please my dad. She put on an act but now I was alone. It was time to plan my escape. I didn't want to end up like my dad.

I had been planning for a while to escape. My plan was fairly simple: use my clearances to get into the hangar and fly away. The plan was foolproof and nothing could go wrong. I exited my room and encountered the usual problems. People were curious but they let me go. Everything was fine until I got to the hangar.

The hangar was where the Vestorian fighter planes were. I went on the plane only to find an unwelcome surprise. My bride had followed me to the plane. There she was sitting in the cockpit on the front seat. She gave me an annoyed look.

"Hello, Prince Agga," she said.

"Um hi-" I began not really knowing her name.

"My name is Marsk, my prince," she responded.

"What do you want, Marsk?" I asked.

"To prevent you from making the biggest mistake of your life," she responded.

She didn't want me to leave but I needed to. I needed to be my own man. I jumped into the driver's seat ignoring her warnings. I set a bunch of random commands into the jet. Just like that, we began heading to the random location I set as I passed out...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

935K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
6.6M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
1.1M 37.4K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
4M 196K 101
✅ "We always long for the forbidden things." 𝐝𝐲𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩𝐢𝐚𝐧 𝐧𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐥 ↯ ⚔︎ ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴏɴᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴡᴏ ᴄᴏᴍʙɪɴᴇᴅ ⚔︎ ...