Kamen Rider Zi-O X High schoo...

By RisingHopper01

Y/N has moved to Kuoh Town with his uncle to start his new life at Kuoh Academy. Y/N has a strange dream of b... More

Y/N L/N (Zi-O)
Harem (Updated)
Tale Of Ohma Zi-O
New School, New Beginnings
Kamen Rider! Devil! Best Match?
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore!
I'm Gonna Save Her While I Get The New Highscore! Part 2
Haunting Moving Day! A Friendly Ghost Needs Help?
I Choose You To Be My Master! Oni And Devil Together At Last
A Greeedy Arranged Marriage
Time Traveling Training Camp
Mirror's Takeover
Hope is lost
The Power Of The Destroyer Will Extinguish The Flames!
Normal Devil Days (Season 1 Special)
Oppai Chimera (OVA 1)
The Mummy Who Loves Oppai (OVA 2)
Season 2: A Magical New Start! It's Showtime!
A Promotion Towards Kingship! The New King's Blade!
A Kamen Rider Joins The Church? I Become King But At A Cost
The Start Of A New Decisive Battle
We Will Answer The Cries Of The Innocent
Nexus Time! The Connection To The Full Power Of A Rider!
 Scorching Heat! Bathing Suits! Space! The Three Greatest Things Of Summer!
Open House....Open House....Open House!
The Time Stopping Vampire!
Building Up To The Leader's Summit!
Season 2 Finale: I Am The King!
The Underwear Stealing Virus! (Season 2  Special)
TeenFic.net
Season 3: I Walk The Path Of The King! Let's Start This With God Speed!
Inheriting A Legendary Generation!
Three Powers Become One! I'll Become Stronger Than A God!
The Return Of God! Orange You Glad To See Me?
The Haunting Mistake Of My Dead Future
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon)
Super Hero Senki! We're Heroes! (Special Chapter Canon) Ending
You'll Be The Hand To Reach Out For Others
The Great Ancestor! (Side Story canon)
The First Of Our Generation
Beating A Time Traveled High Sorce! (Mid Season 3 Special Canon)
Currently writing but had to show this
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 1
A Full Throttle Rating Game! Part 2
A Glimpse Of The Grand Time
A Special Rider Christmas!
Our Soft Boiled Time Together
Season 3 Finale: The Mother Oni
Season 3 Special

 Unexpected  Visitors

3.5K 73 64
By RisingHopper01

Rias and Sona step forward and a screen appears above the table. Rias explains what happened to her, her peerage, Sona and her peerage.

Rias: "Those are the details of the incident my household and I were involved in." The screen disappears once Rias finishes her explanation.

Sona: "I, Sona Sitri, also bear witness that the events in her report are true."

Sir Zechs: "Thank you. You may step down."

Serafall: "Thanks, Rias, Sona." Sona blushes a little from her sisters words. Rias and Sona stand next with everyone once again.

Sir Zechs: "I would like to hear the fallen angels Governor-General's opinion of Rias' report."

Sougo: "Do you have anything to say?" Sougo looks at Azazel.

Azazel: "It doesn't matter what I think or have to say. Kokabiel was acting on his own."

Michael: "Are you saying you did not know of this?"

Azazel: "I let him move until I knew what he was planning. But I'll bet he didn't know that I had also infiltrated this town. This is a pretty nice town." Azazel looks at Sougo and can tell he's not happy with his response.

Sougo: "We do not care about you accomplishments or on how you enjoyed your stay in this town."

Sir Zechs: "Ohma Zi-O is right. Please don't change the subject."

Azazel: "I had the White Dragon Emperor take care of it already, didn't I? And he's been put into the lowest level of Hell for permanent freezing as punishment. He won't be able to come out again."

Sougo: "That does not change the fact that those childrens life's were in peril."

Vali: "I was there, they wouldn't of died maybe a few serious injuries. I just wanted to see how powerful my rival is. I must say it was disappointing."

Sougo: "Personal interest over the mission. More insubordination I'm not surprised." Vali glares at Sougo.

Michael: "Now let's all take a breather." Michael looks at Azazel.

Michael: "The problem is Kokabiel's motivation for his actions. That Kokabiel was dissatisfied with you all."

Azazel: "Yeah, it seems he was really unhappy that the war ended halfway though. And I have no interest in war this late in the game."

Serafall: "The "seeds of discontent," huh?"

Gabriel: "They can drive a person mad." Serafall glares at Gabriel.

Azazel: "Aren't there some like that in your faction, too?" Azazel looks at Serafall.

Sougo: "Excuses!" Sougo slams his fist on table.

Sougo: "Keep your arrogance in check! The devils or angels are not the ones who decided to renew this war. It was your faction!" Sougo points at Azazel.

Sougo: "Stop trying to use the fanatics in their faction to excuse your factions wrong doings! Especially the ones in this room who have decided to do the right thing!" A bead of sweat falls down Azazel's brow. Serafall is shocked Ohma Zi-O would defend her.

Sir Zechs: ".....He's right, that has nothing to do with the matter at hand. The purpose of this summit is..."

Azazel: "I think we should forgo the fancy words. Let's just quickly make peace. So I don't end up losing my head. That's what you all are really after, isn't it?"

Back at the old school building Gasper and Koneko are eating snacks while sitting on a couch. Gasper is still in his box on top of the couch. He takes a handful of chips and eats them. He whips his hands with a handkerchief and goes back to playing Issei's handheld. After a few seconds of playing he sighs.

Gasper: "I wonder if everyone is okay...What if there's a breakdown of the talks, and it turns into war then and there? Ahhhh! Just thinking about it makes me scared!" Gasper grabs the paper bag and puts it on. Koneko is eating a piece of chocolate then looks at the front door.

A strange magic circle appears outside. Multiple hooded figures appear and float with magic circles beneath their feet. They float towards the front of the old school building.

Koneko stands up from the couch and Gasper looks at her.

Gasper: "Koneko?"

Koneko: "Don't move, Gaspie." The entire wall of the front door explodes.

A squad of Kasshin hear the explosion and they turn around.

Leader Kasshin: "You four go check what happened in that forest." The back row of Kasshin's look at each other.

Leader Kasshin: "It doesn't matter which four! Now go!" A cuckoo clock sound goes off and Four Kasshin's run towards the old school building's forest.

Once the dust clears Koneko sees four hooded women.

Koneko: "Humans?"

Hooded woman: "Yes, we're humans but we use magic by rebuilding the structure of devil magic. We're magicians. We're on the same level as what you devils call mid-ranking, at least. It would be best if you did what you were told." Gasper had hide himself inside his box.

Magician: "Hand over the half-vampire. We've already confirmed that he's here." The four magicians fire lasers at Koneko. She jumps out of the way of laser. The lasers hit the ground making a huge explosion. The four Kasshin's see the windows being blow out from the force of the explosion.

Kasshin: "Go warn the leader! There's an attack from behind!" One of the Kasshin nods and it heads back to the squad. The remaining three run towards the old school building.

Koneko is running through the halls of the old school building with Gasper's box who is still in it over her shoulder. Koneko stops and looks outside the window to see hundreds of the same hooded humans outside in the sky around the old school building. Gasper pops out of his box to look outside too.

Gasper: "Wh-What's going on?" The two magicians find Koneko.

Magician: "There's nowhere for you to run..." Four more appear from the ceiling in front of Koneko. They fire lasers at Koneko again. Koneko tosses Gasper's box with him in it.

2nd Magician: "Nowhere at all." Koneko jumps down some stairs dodging the lasers. She catches Gasper and jumps down the rest of the stairs. Koneko runs into Gasper's room closing the door as more lasers are fired at her. The lasers are blocked by a red magic circle.

Magician: "There's magic on the door?"

2nd Magician: "I did think something was strange about this room when we infiltrated. There was something, after all. I thought they'd be hiding out here." The three Kasshin reach the front door of the old building.

2nd Kasshin: "Wait!" The Kasshin in the front turns around. The second Kasshin is pointing at the sky.

1st Kasshin: "What!?"

2nd Kasshin: "This situation got serious. Use the communicate!" The 1st Kasshin uses a communicator to contact their leader.

3rd Kasshin: "Look out!" Multiple lasers are shot at the three Kasshin.

The Leader Kasshin hears what happens.

Leader Kasshin: "What....?" The fourth Kasshin arrives to warn him.

4th Kasshin: "Sir! There's an enemy attack!"

Leader Kasshin: "EVERYONE! HEAD TO THE FOREST TO FIGHT THE ENEMY!"

Kasshin squad: "Yes, sir!" The Leader Kasshin uses his communicator to contact Woz. Woz's Faizphone rubbles in his pocket. He takes it out and answers it.

Y/N: "Woz, What's Wro..."

Woz: "Shhh...."

Leader Kasshin: "Captain Woz, an enemy army is attacking in our sector but they don't belong to the Three Factions."

Woz: "Thank you for the information. Dispose of them quickly but keep one alive to interrogate them then wait for further orders."

Leader Kasshin: "Yes, Captain." Woz puts his Faizphone back in his pocket then he walks up to Sougo. Y/N wonders what he talked on the Faizphone.

Woz: "Excuse me." Woz bows to the other leaders. He leans towards Sougo and whispers to him about what's going on.

Woz: "An enemy army not belonging to the ones here, is attacking the old school building. They may be targeting the boy who is able to stop time."

Sougo: "Hmph...Keep this between us for now."

Woz: "Yes, Waga Maou." Woz bows to the other leaders again and walks back next to Y/N.

Azazel: "Seems like you have some problems."

Sougo: "Just a small problem, nothing that needs my attention."

Azazel: "Alright."

Inside Gasper's room Koneko places Gasper down.

Koneko: "We can stall a little here." Gasper is trembling from fear. Koneko kneels down and pats Gasper's head.

Koneko: "I'm sure the president and the others will come save you." Small lasers hit Koneko on the back. She uses her body as a shield to protect Gasper if any stray laser would hit him.

Gasper: "Koneko!" Koneko falls on the floor.

Voice: "I was waiting for you." Gasper looks up at the ceiling to see a magician is half way teleported inside the room. Koneko and Gasper are magically chained to a magic square.

Magician: "That magic square will render all physical peers useless. There's no use straggling."

Gasper: "P-Please, stop! What are you trying to do?"

Koneko: "I'm sorry, Gaspie." The magic square holding Gasper starts to sparkle. Gasper starts to scream as the magic square makes him use his scared gear. Outside the old school building Kasshin's and the magicians are fighting.

Leader Kasshin: "Take only one prisoner! Kill the rest!" A laser hits the Leader Kasshin and it does nothing to it. He points his trident at a hooded woman and fires his own laser. The Kasshin's laser goes through the hooded woman's stomach killing her.

Koneko watches Gasper scream.

Koneko: "Gaspie..."

Back inside the school principals office.

Azazel: "The current three-way deadlock is only doing harm to the world. You all agree, right?"

Michael: "The two war generals, God and the Devil King, have been annihilated." Asia let's out a little gasp from the confirmation of God's death. Y/N pasts her head to comfort her. Irina has a sad face on, Xenovia notices her face.

Xenovia: "Irina...I suppose you were told about it, too."

Azazel: "That's the thing. The problem lies with the two outside of the three powers. Well three now but it seems he is on our side." Azazel looks at Sougo.

Azazel: "The other two are the Red and White Dragon Emperors, who are powerful enough to change the world. I want hear what you two have to say."

Vali: "All I want is to able to fight against strong people."

Azazel: "You can find a lot of strong people without having a war."

Vali: "That's true."

Azazel: "What about you, Red Dragon Emperor?"

Issei: "Huh? Um...if you ask me such a hard question suddenly..."

Azazel: "Then let me make is easier for you. Hyodo Issei...if you are fighting, you will not be able to be with Rias Gremory." Y/N's anger starts to slowly burn inside him from hearing that. Rias gasps a little from Azazel's words.

Azazel: "But if we make peace, then prosperity and propagation become more important."

Issei: "Propagation!?" Issei makes a perverted face. Y/N's anger starts to burn like a campfire.

Azazel: "That's right. You could be diligently making babies with Rias Gremory every day." Y/N's anger is now a raging wild fire inside him.

Rias: "What are you talking about!? I'm Y/N's not Issei's!"

Azazel: "It's only a hypothetical."

Y/N: "Bite my tongue....I can't say anything or I might ruin this meeting...." Y/N makes a fist.

Azazel: "Peace, and you can make babies every day. War, no making babies. How's that? Simple, isn't it?" Issei gasp's at the realization.

Issei: "Making babies every day with the President. I see. If there's peace, then I can have Se- with the President. Wait, I am in a position to do that? But if it continues to be peaceful, then it's possible that some day...Peace for me, please! Peace is the best! I want to have se- with the President!" Y/N twitches when he hears this and squeezes his hand enough to make his palm bleed.

Y/N: "Mouth shut!"

Kiba: "Issei, Sir Zechs, AND Y/N are present..." Sir Zechs is laughing in his chair. Rias looks at Y/N and he is looking down at the ground. She notices the blood on his hand.

Rias: "Y/N..."

Issei: "Cr—, I got too excited...A-Anyway, I will not use my power except to help Rias and my friends. No buts about it."

Michael: "Red Dragon Emperor, you said you wanted to talk to me about something, didn't you?"

Issei: "You remembered you're promise?"

Michael: "Of course."

Issei: "Why was Asia excommunicated?" Y/N's anger subsides when he hears Issei say this. He looks at Michael for an answer.

Issei: "Why was Asia, such a fervent believer in God, excommunicated?" Rias touches Issei's shoulder.

Rias: "Issei."

Michael: "To go in more detail of what I said to Y/N yesterday. After God was destroyed, only the system remained. You could call it the power to administer divine protection, mercy, and miracles. It is barely functioning right now with me as the center and the machines we use to help. Consequently, there was a need to avoid anything that would negatively affect the system." Rias crosses her arms and looks at Michael.

Issei: "So it was because Asia could heal devils and fallen angels, too?"

Michael: "The faith of believers is the reason those of us in Heaven exist. Anything that could negatively affect the system has to be removed completely, or the system cannot be sustained."

Xenovia: "That's why those who unexpectedly came to know of God's absence also had to be removed."

Michael: "For that reason, you and Asia Argento had to be declared heretics. You have my deepest apologies." Irina is shocked to hear Michael's explanation.

Irina: "She didn't betray us..." Y/N is holding his chin.

Y/N: "That makes sense...." Xenovia looks at Y/N.

Xenovia: "Y/N...!" Y/N holds his hand up to stop Xenovia.

Xenovia: "Ah what happened to your hand?"

Y/N: "It's nothing Asia can you heal it for me."

Asia: "Ah...yes." Asia start to heal Y/N's right hand.

Y/N: "Xenovia, I don't agree with how you and Asia were treated, but if this system is barely working with a archangel in the center, then getting rid of things that would harm it will be the wise choice. The way they handle it is the problem. Michael, you don't know what will happen if the system fails, do you?" Aisa finishes healing Y/N's hand.

Michael: "I can only speculate."

Y/N: "Well I think that doesn't matter now." Y/N grabs Xenovia and Asia to hug them.

Y/N: "Because they found a new place to call home." Xenovia blushes while Y/N holds her.

Sougo: "Well said, my prince." Y/N let's go of Asia and Xenovia. Xenovia takes a step forward.

Xenovia: "Please, raise your head, Chief Michael. I lived in the church for many years. I do have some regrets, but as Y/N said I found a new home and I am satisfied with my life as a devil. I feel sorry for the other believers, though." Asia stands next to Xenovia.

Asia: "I also feel happy right now. I was able to meet many people dear to me."

Michael: "I am thankful for your forgiving spirits."

Azazel: "Speaking of which, I heard one of my underlings tricked that girl and killed her, huh?"

Issei: "Don't act like it has nothing to do with you! A fallen angel girl killed Asia for you because she wanted to be like you!" Azazel gives Issei a quick glare making him flinch. Y/N looks at the ground because he was too late to stop what happened.

Azazel: "My underling's recklessness is also my responsibility. So I will satisfy you in a way that only I can." Issei gets angry again is about to do another outburst.

Issei: "What!?" Rias walks up to Issei and touches his shoulder.

Rias: "Issei."

Sougo: "My prince come here." Y/N is confused but walks up to Sougo. He stands up from his throne and touches his shoulder. Everyone sense's something happen.

Issei: "W-What was that just now?" Issei's boosted gear has appear on his arm.

Kiba: "It can't be..."

Y/N: "That feeling...time stopped."

Sougo: "Correct."

Azazel: "Besides those of us with superior power..."

Vali: "We were protected by the power of the dragons, and those guys over there were protected by their holy swords." Everyone who has a holy sword is now holding it after time stopped.

Sougo: "And I protected you, my prince." Y/N stares at Sougo who nods at him.

Azazel: "But how did you know this would happen?"

Woz: "He is the demon king of time."

Azazel: "Ha ha I guess so. How about you?"

Sougo: "Woz is...special."

Irina: "But what happened?" Xenovia and Asia look at Irina who looks away.

Rias: "I'm okay thanks to you, Issei." Everyone hears an explosion outside. They walk towards the window and look outside. A magic square is in the sky for hundreds of hooded men and women to appear out of it.

Issei: "What is with those guys?"

Gabriel: "Those are magicians."

Sougo: "Hm it seems they are attacking us." The magicians are firing lasers at the school building. White magic circles appear blocking their attacks.

Serafall: "How rude! Ignoring a MagiGirl like me." Serafall is the one who summoned the magic circle barriers.

Michael: "But...what is this power?"

Sougo: "It's the power of that vampire boy under the princess's servitude."

Azazel: "He's correct. They probably done something to him to created a Balance Breaker conditions."

Issei: "Gasper!?"

Y/N: "and Koneko!" Y/N puts his face on the window to see if he can see the old school building better.

Sir Zechs: "Very few people can stop time. We can probably assume that Gasper has fallen into enemy hands."

Sougo: "Our main objective should be to get him back. If we can then your armies can push back the enemy."

Azazel: "Don't you mean "all of our armies?"

Sougo: "No." Thousands of Kasshin's fire their own lasers at the magicians.

Woz: "Nothing can stop the army of Ohma Zi-O."

Kiba: "President!"

Rias: "For terrorists to use a member of my household...What an insult!"

Michael: "The guards are..." The magicians lasers are hitting the forzen armies of devils, angels, and fallen angels making them disappear. Some Kasshin's are hit by the lasers but don't disappear. Once hit again the Kasshin's disappear.

Gabriel: "Teleportation magic."

Sougo: "Hmph good idea indeed. Seems our plan to overwhelm them is no longer on the table. My army can hold them off for awhile."

Sir Zechs: "There seems to be someone connected to the Gate within this barrier."

Greyfia: "On the other hand, our magical transport troops are completely sealed off."

Azazel: "They got us."

Sir Zechs: "Yes, with this timing using a member of Rias Gremory's household to attack us...."

Irina: "Someone must of betrayed us..."

Michael: "We can't stay here quietly like this."

Sir Zechs: "If Gasper's power gets any stronger, even we'll be..."

Issei: "Even all the leaders?"

Sougo: "Sorry Sir Zechs but don't lump me with all of you."

Sir Zechs: "Oh I apologize Ohma Zi-O."

Issei: "Still he had that much power?"

Kiba: "That's because he is a Mutation Piece."

Y/N: "Mutation Piece?"

Rias: "A piece that causes many strange phenomena. The Bishop piece used to turn Gasper into a devil should have required a number of pieces, but it only used one. It was a Mutation Piece."

Y/N: "Gasper is that strong."

Rias: "That child's potential is incalculable. That's why he was sealed away." Serafall's barriers are being destroyed by the lasers.

Azazel: "Anyway, if we don't do something about that half-vampire kid first, it'll be too dangerous to fight back."

Sougo: "Then we should stop the chatter and come up with a plan." Rias remembers something.

Rias: "I have a suggestion."

Sougo: "Speak quickly."

Rias: "Yes, big brother, in the old school, there is an unused Rook in storage."

Sir Zechs: "A Rook? I see, castling, huh?"

Sougo: "What is this castling?"

Kiba: "It's a special rule in chess where you can switch the places of the King and Rook in one move."

Sougo: "Interesting...."

Sir Zechs: "But sending you in by yourself..."

Rias: "Gasper is a member of my household. I will take responsibility for him and steal him back." They hear another explosion.

Greyfia: "If you borrow Sir Zechs' power as well, you can send one more person."

Y/N: "I'll go!" Y/N steps next to Rias.

Azazel: "No we should send the Red Dragon Emperor." Y/N glares at Azazel making him smirk.

Azazel: "If can give the half-vampire his blood. He should be able to control his scared gear."

Y/N: "....He was right about Saji's sacred gear. Issei should be the one to go."

Issei: "Don't worry Y/N. I'll protect the President and save Gasper." Y/N feels like he doesn't want to trust Issei.

Y/N: "Okay..."

Sougo: "We'll leave it to them then."

Sir Zechs: "Okay."

Vali: "Wouldn't it be easier to just blast away the half-vampire with the terrorists? If you want, I can do it for you."

Y/N: "What did you say!?

Issei: "Bastard!"

Azazel: "Think about the situation a little, will you, Vali?"

Sougo: "First killing Asia Argento now suggesting to kill Gasper. You fallen angels are as disgusting as I thought...no you're worst. Azazel, if your little lizard does anything out of line I will kill him myself." Vali glares at Sougo.

Azazel: "We're trying to make peace here Ohma Zi-O."

Sougo: "Do not use me as an excuse for your worthless servant." Sougo walks face to face to Azazel. Azazel stares at Sougo not knowing what to say.

Vali: "It's against my nature to stand around and do nothing. That's all."

Sougo: "Hmph even if you did something you would still be worthless." Sougo steps away from Azazel. Vali groans in anger.

Azazel: "Vali, why don't you go outside and cause some trouble for the enemy? If the White Dragon Emperor goes out there, I'm sure it will cause confusion in their ranks a little."

Vali: "....Roger." Vali summons his wings and flies outside. He flies in the middle of the magicians.

Vali: "Balance Break!"

Albion: "Vanishing Dragon! Balance Breaker!" Vali's armor appears on him.

Issei: "He did that so easily! I'd have to pay for it with my left arm, and even then, I can only hold it for a count of ten!" The magicians fire lasers at Vali. Vali just crosses his arms blocking all the lasers with small magic circles. He summons a blue orb in his hand. Vali fires blue lightning at magicians surrounding him. The magicians turn into orange sparkles when hit by the blue lightning.

Issei: "He's strong. He's really, really strong!"

Xenovia: "But his strength feels dangerous." Y/N stares at Vali.

Y/N: "Bastard..."

Sougo: "Now that he's helping distract the enemy, we should send the princess and the degenerate to save the vampire."

Issei: "Even he calls me that...." Issei slouches and cries.

Sir Zechs: "I agree."

Azazel: "Oh, wait a sec."

Rias and Issei are standing on a magic circle holding hands.

Sir Zechs: "I'm leaving Rias to you, Issei."

Y/N: "I'll kick your a— if you don't protect her."

Issei: "That isn't going to happen."

Y/N: "Oh I almost forgot...Kivat!" Kivat poofs in Y/N's hands but instantly freezes. Sougo holds his hand over Kivat unfreezing him.

Kivat: "Ah! What happened!?"

Y/N: "I'll explain later. Go with Rias." Kivat looks at Rias then at Y/N.

Kivat: "Yes, master!" Kivat flies on Rias' shoulder.

Woz: "Will Kivat be able to teleport with them?"

Sir Zechs: "He will, Kivat is a familiar so we won't need to use a lot magic power like adding another person." Rias and Issei disappear being replaced with a rook piece. They are teleported in the old school building.

Issei: "Koneko! Gasper!"

Rias: "Let's look in a different room."

Issei: "Okay." Issei looks at two bracelets that Azazel gave him.

Flashback Azazel: "Take these with you. You should be able to use that bracelet as compensation."

Flashback Issei: "Compensation...does that mean I can become a Balance Breaker?"

Flashback Azazel: "Use it only as a last resort, though. It can't regulate how fast it uses up your strength."

Flashback Issei: "I know. I messed up with that before." Flashback Issei remembers his fight with Y/N after he fought Riser.

Flashback Azazel: "Put the other one on the half-vampire. It can bring him back under control. Listen carefully, all right?" You were lucky to have won so far. You can barely be called a devil. If you don't get used to getting help when you need it, you will die some day. You, yourself are the weak point of the Sacred Gear."

Issei: "I don't need you to tell me that." Issei puts the bracelet on his forearm. Outside the old school building the Leader Kasshin is the only one left.

Leader Kasshin: "For the glory of Ohma Zi-O!" The Leader Kasshin stabs two magicians with his trident. The magicians fire their lasers at him. The Leader Kasshin throws the body's at the lasers using them as a shield. He starts to fire his own laser at magicians killing a few until he is overwhelmed by the magicians lasers.

Sir Zechs is holding the rook piece that appear when Rias teleported.

Sir Zechs: "Once Rias and Issei get Gasper back, we can start our counterattack." An orange glow appears behind everyone.

Greyfia: "Sir Zechs."

Sir Zechs: "This magic is...it can't be...!"

They all look to see a orange magic circle teleport a woman with glasses.

Woman: "Good day, current devil kings, Sir Zechs, Lady Serafall."

Serafall: "Why are you here?"

Sougo: "Who is this woman?"

Sir Zechs: "Cattleya Leviathan, who is the descendant from the first Leviathan."

Cattleya: "To bring destruction and chaos to the world."

Sougo: "From that proclamation you must be the one who orchestrated this attack?" Cattleya raises her staff for it to glow and it creates an explosion.

Issei and Rias hear the explosion and they look outside the window. They see a huge explosion happening.

Rias: "Big brother! Y/N!"

Sir Zechs, Azazel, Gabriel, and Michael made a barrier to protect everyone.

Cattleya: "For the leaders of the Three Great Powers to put up a defensive barrier together. What a disgrace! Ha ha ha ha!"

Xenovia: "Where's Y/N?" Kiba looks around and notices that Y/N and Ohma Zi-O aren't in the barrier.

Kiba: "Ohma Zi-O isn't here either."

Xenovia: "And Woz."

Sir Zechs: "What are you trying to do, Cattleya?"

Cattleya: "My thinking is just the complete opposite of those you at this meeting. If God and the Devil King aren't around, then there should be a revolution in this world."

Serafall: "Cattleya, stop it! Why are you doing this?"

Cattleya: "Serafall, you sure are slacking off after stealing the title of Leviathan from me." The magic barrier floats on the ground.

Cattleya: "Don't worry. I'll kill you here today. I already killed that so called demon king of time. And I will take the name of the Devil King Laviathan." Cattleya floats down alongside the magic barrier.

Sougo: "So the vindictive cockroach decides to strike!"  Sougo with Woz and Y/N appear in front of the magic barrier. Sougo is holding the Wizard ridewatch. A water barrier is surrounding the three riders.

Cattleya: "What!?"

Xenovia: "Y/N!" Y/N looks at Xenovia and gives her a thumbs up.

Azazel: "Oh dear, and here I was thinking that we got caught in a devils coup d'etat."

Michael: "But it sounds like you want to take over the whole world." Cattleya calms herself from seeing Sougo being alive.

Cattleya: "Yes, Michael. A world where God and the Devil King's death is glossed over. We will take this decayed world and rebuild  and reform it ourselves." Sougo laughs at Cattleya.

Sougo: "Oh I'm sorry, you just sound like someone I destroyed once."

Woz: "Yes, she does remind me of Swartz."

Cattleya: "Are you mocking me!?"

Sougo: "Yes." A orange aura comes off Cattleya.

Sir Zechs: "Wait Ohma Zi-O let Azazel fight her."

Azazel: "As much as I would enjoy fighting her. Let's let this demon king of time fight her." Sougo looks at Azazel out the corner of his eye. The water barrier slowly disappears.

Sougo: "Very well."

Woz: "Come prince." Woz and Y/N turn around to walk towards Sir Zechs and the rest.

Sir Zechs: "Cattleya, you have no intention of backing down?"

Cattleya: "No, Sir Zechs. You were a good Devil King, but unfortunately, you were not the best."

Sir Zechs: "I see. That's unfortunate." Sir Zechs with Michael, Gabriel, and Azazel remake the barrier.

Woz: "You will get a demonstration on the power you will inherit, Y/N." Y/N looks at Sougo. Cattleya starts to flow up in the air. In a blink of an eye Sougo appears in front of Cattleya punching her in the jaw. Cattleya falls on the ground holding her jaw. She looks up at Sougo.

Sougo: "You are going to be the best? A cockroach is still a cockroach when it lives in a mansion." Cattleya angrily glares at Sougo.

Sougo: "What? Is that all you have? I barely used any of my strength in that attack." Cattleya quickly flies up in the air. Sougo appears in front of her grabbing her arm.

Sougo: "Running away?" Cattleya uses her staff to shoot a blast at Sougo. A huge explosion happens making Issei and Rias to look outside the window again.

Rias: "Why is she here!?"

Issei: "President?"

Rias: "Cattleya Leviathan." They watch the fight between Sougo and Cattleya. The dust in the air clears and Sougo stands in the air with no damage. Cattleya summons seven magic circles and fires red dragon shaped energy at Sougo. Sougo doesn't move and gets hit by the attacks. The attacks are somehow repelled off Sougo.

Rias: "You know that when the four devil kings were annihilated in the war, new devil kings succeeded them, right?" Sougo holds up the Wizard ridewatch and pushes it's button.

Wizard!

A Wizard magic circle appears behind Sougo. The Wizardragon's head appears on his chest. Wizardragon breaths fire at Cattleya. A torrent of flames goes towards Cattleya. She uses a magic circle to block the attack.

Issei: "Yes, your older brother and the student council president's older sister were like that." Cattleya summons three magic circles above Sougo firing more energy dragons. Sougo summons the fire defend barrier to block her attack.

Rias: "Though the long years of fighting, the devils were nearly decimated. So much so that if the war had continued, they may have been wiped out completely. But those descended from the former devil kings called for all-out resistance until the end, and were chased to the depths of Hell."

Issei: "So then..."

Rias: "Cattleya belongs to the family of one of those former devil kings, Leviathan. Let's go Issei."

Issei: "President! But everyone is..."

Rias: "You have other things to do besides worry about them right now. Issei, promote yourself to Queen."

Issei: "Yes, ma'am!"

Rias: "Kivat!"

Kivat: "Yes, Lady Rias." Rias raises her hand in air. Kivat flies towards her hand and bites it.

Gabu! (Stand by sound)

The stained glass markings appear on Rias' face. She winces from the pain but she powers though it.

Rias: "I forgot how much this hurts." Chains appear around Rias' waist turning into a red belt. Kivat flies into Rias' hand and she grips him.

Rias: "Hen...shin!" Rias puts Kivat on the belt transforming into her rider form. Rias fires a red blast destroying Gasper's door.

Magician woman: "What was this?" Issei punches this magician in the face.

2nd magician woman: "A devil?"

3rd magician woman: "It can't be! Their ability to teleport should be sealed away!" Issei and Rias stand in front of the other magicians. Behind the magicians is the captured Koneko and Gasper. They pull out knifes and point them at Koneko and Gasper.

Rias: "Gasper, Koneko."

Gasper: "President Rias...Issei..."

Back with Sir Zechs and the others inside the barrier. They are getting attack by the magicians.

Sir Zechs: "We are out numbered. We need to avoid a war of attrition. Greyfia is currently analyzing the gate."

Serafall: "Which means we need to buy her time."

Y/N: "Then we'll hold them off." Sir Zechs and Serafall look at Y/N who is standing with Woz, Kiba, Xenovia, and Irina.

Serafall: "You will?"

Xenovia: "Of course. We first met as Chief Michael's guards." Xenovia looks at Irina.

Michael: "I hope Ohma Zi-O can beat her."

Woz: "Waga Maou is only playing with her."

Azazel: "That's not surprising."

Y/N: "Let's go, Woz!"

Woz: "Yes, your majesty." Y/N and Woz take out their drivers and places them on their waists.

Ziku Driver!

Beyondriver!

They take out their watches and push the button on them.

Nexus!

Quiz!

Y/N slides the Nexus watch on his driver as Woz slots his Quiz watch on the crank in handle. Their respective clocks appear behind them.

Action! (The best stand by music)

Y/N & Woz: "Henshin!" Y/N makes his driver spin and Woz pushes the crank in handle.

Nexus Time! Kamen Rider~ RIDER! Zi-O! Nexus!

Touei! Future Time! (Brass music followed by correct answer beeping) Fashion! Passion! Question! Futurering Quiz! Quiz!

The katakana flies out of their giant clocks and slots on their helmets.

Y/N: "Whoa! New form for Woz!" Y/N starts to examine Woz's new form.

Woz: "Now isn't the time, your majesty."

Y/N: "Ah right! Everyone let's go!"

Kiba, Xenovia, & Irina: "Yes!"

Irina: "Ahhh! He's so hot when he's acting like a leader." The five jump out of the Sir Zechs barrier. Kiba and Xenovia cut down a few magicians. Woz touches the orange button on his Zikan Despear.

Zikan Despear! Tsuesugi!

Woz thrusts his Zikan Despear for orange energy to appear on the tip. He hits multiple magicians turning them into sparkles. Woz dodges the lasers that are shot at him. He is surrounded by thousands of magicians.

Woz: "Here's a question for you all: Who is going to win Ohma Zi-O or Cattleya?" The magicians don't answer and fire their lasers at Woz. He jumps out of the way of the lasers. Woz's blue shoulder pad flips open to show an X.

Woz: "Time is up." A thunder storms appears above the magicians. Lightning falls down at them, electrifying hundreds of magicians.

Woz: "Shall we move on to the next question?" The magicians fires lasers at Xenovia. She uses her sword to block the lasers.

Zikan Girade! Zyu! Finish Time!

Y/N appears next to Xenovia and fires his Zikan Girade.

Limit Sure Sure Shooting!

The Zikan Girade fires three missiles at the magicians. The missiles explode taking multiple magicians. A magician appears behind Y/N and Xenovia. Irina uses her excalibur's whip form to wrap the magician.

Irina: "Xenovia!"

Xenovia: "Irina!" Xenovia jumps and cuts down the tied up magician. Xenovia and Irina stand back to back.

Xenovia: "Thanks."

Irina: "Why?! Why didn't you tell me the truth!? That you weren't a traitor, but had been exiled."

Xenovia: "In order to tell you that, I had to tell you that God didn't exist. I didn't want to see your face when you found that out." Irina gasps when she hears this.

Xenovia: "Irina?"

Irina: "We can't let these talks be thwarted. Because if peace is established, then devils won't be my enemy anymore."

Xenovia: "Neither will believers in God. Let's fight for our friendship's sake!"

Irina: "Yeah!" Y/N is dodging some laser and ends up back to back with Xenovia and Irina.

Y/N: "It's good to see you two fighting together again."

Irina: "And if we have peace then I can be with my future lover!"

Y/N: "What!?"

Irina: "Come on Xenovia!"

Xenovia: "Yes!" Xenovia and Irina start to fight together. Y/N looks at them.

Y/N: "They really have good teamwork." Lasers  are fired at Y/N. He jumps out of the way of the lasers.

Y/N: "Whoa! I forgot we're surrounded."

Ken!

Y/N: "Hey magicians! Take this!" Y/N takes out the Ryuki Ridewatch and slots the watch on his Zikan Girade.

Finish Time! Final Giri Giri Slash!

Y/N jumps in the air and circle slashes. A giant fire circle slash burns a lot of magicians.

Rias and Issei are watching the magicians closely.

Koneko: "President, I'm sorry."

Rias: "It's all right. I'm just glad you're both okay. Besides..."

Magician: "I don't know what tricks you used to get here, but if you move one step..."

Gasper: "President...please, kill me..."

Issei: "What are you saying?"

Gasper: "It would be better if I were dead. I'm cowardly and useless. Not only that, but because of this power, I've messed things up again...."

Rias: "Don't say stupid things. I told you when I made you a part of my household..." Gasper remembers his first meeting with Rias.

Flashback Rias: "Live for me. At the same time, find a way to live that will satisfy you. You are my servant and a part of my household."

Rias: "I will never abandon you."

Gasper: "President...Rias..."

Sougo doesn't move from where he's standing in the air.

Cattleya: "Ha! You surprised me when you appeared to be alive and when you attacked me. But it seems I worried for nothing." Cattleya holds her hand out and magic circle appears in her palm. Snakes wrap around her body and Cattleya gets a dark aura.

Sougo: "Is this suppose to be threatening?" Cattleya quickly fires an giant energy beam at Sougo. She smirks as Sougo is being engulfed by the beam. Sougo's hand appears out of the beam grabbing Cattleya hand that's holding her staff. Sougo moves her hand up making the beam go straight up.

Sougo: "This is the power of the future devil king? I was hoping for a small challenge." Cattleya throws an aura conveyed fist at Sougo. Sougo uses his right forearm to block her attack.

Cattleya: "You shouldn't underestimate me!" Cattleya causes a giant explosion of orange energy.

The magicians holding Koneko and Gasper captive move their daggers closer to them.

Magician: "How stupid. You should just brainwash such a dangerous being and use him as a tool."

Rias: "Unfortunately for you, I treat my servants with care."

Magician: "How insolent. I also hate how you're pretty you are even though you're a devil!" This magician fires a laser at Rias. Rias kicks the laser away.

Rias: "Gasper, please cause me a lot of problems. I will scold you over and over, then comfort you. I will never let you go."

Gasper: "President...President...I..!"

Issei: "President...President Rias really is the best! Gasper! Don't run away! Don't be scared! Don't cry! The President, Akeno, Asia, Kiba, Koneko, Xenovia, Y/N, and I...We're all your friends! We will never abandon you!"

Boost!

Issei: "Ascalon!" The blade of Ascalon pops out of the Booster Gear gauntlet.

Magician: "What are you doing?" Issei holds his right hand to the blade.

Rias: "Issei, what are you..." Issei cuts the palm of his right hand.

Gasper: "But you know what, Gasper? Nothing will start if you don't get up on your own!" Issei thrusts his blade for it to extend at Gasper. The blade stops a few inches away from Gasper for a drop of blood to hit his face.

Issei: "You're a member of the House of Gremory, too, aren't you!? Show them you're a man, Gasper!" Gasper licks Issei's blood. Rias looks to her left to see Koneko next to her.

Magician: "He's gone."

2nd Magician: "No, he stopped time. But the Sacred Gear should have been suppressed...." A bunch of bats start to attack the magicians.

Magician: "He transformed? Stupid vampire." Black hands pop out of the ground and grab the magicians.

Magician: "Take this!" One of the magicians fires a laser at the hands destroying a few. More hands appear when the hands are destroyed.

2nd Magician: "Are you trying to drink my blood?"

3rd Magician: "Not just blood, your power, too." A fourth magician tries to run away but Koneko sprints at her. She kicks the magician in the jaw.

Issei: "This is?"

Rias: "That is just part of the secret power of that child."

Issei: "This is just part of it?"

Rias: "It was released when he absorbed your blood. Azazel was right to bring you along."

Kivat: "I knew that boy had it in him." A magician who was knocked out gets back up. She fires a laser at Rias.

Koneko: "President!" Rias quickly turns around and kicks at the laser. She notices the laser has stopped. Rias hits the laser away.

Rias: "Just now...the attack stopped."

Magician: "It was just the magic!"

(If video doesn't show up it's Kamen Rider Zi-O opening)

Gasper: "It's no use. I can see every move you make." The bats eyes glow and freezes the rest of the magicians.

Gasper: "President Rias, the finishing blow!"

Kivat: "Rias! My grandson let me have his wake up fuestle. Use it!"

Rias: "Yes!" Rias grabs the wake up fuestle on her side. She puts it in Kivat's mouth and he flies off the belt.

Kivat: "Wake up!" Kivat blows the fuestle and Rias moves her right leg in the air. Kivat breaks the chains around her leg. Red wings open up when the chains are broken. Rias uses her left leg to jump. She twists into a rider kick and flies towards the magicians.

Rias: "It's over!" A Kivat symbol appears on the back wall when Rias hits the magicians.

Issei: "Damn President Rias really got a huge power up thanks to Kivat." Gasper returns to normal.

Issei: "With this, you shouldn't go out of control anymore." Issei puts the other bracelet on Gasper's forearm.

Gasper: "Okay."

Rias: "Alright lets go."

Issei: "Yes, President!"

(Rias is in her Kamen Rider Dark Kiva form)

Rias, Issei, Koneko, and Gasper head back to the main school building.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3M 58.3K 104
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
806K 29.9K 105
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
599K 9.3K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...