Dream x mcyt

By englishismahmajor

picture above not mine dont kill me for copyright- More

Pizza Hut(Dreambur)
hello again!
Big Bro Dream:Brother's always there
Dreamxwilbur:My Love
omg yall-
hM?
Dreamxwilbur:You're my Laburnum
Dreamx???: tu as un goût de bonbon
Mama dream:Mother's always there(Part one)
DreamxFundy:He's mine.(part one)
Info on Mother's always there&Part two
Dreamnap:I'll protect you.
HEY MAMAS
sorry-
Mama Dream Late Christmas Special
Dreamburblade:Piggy?
Dundy:He's mine. (Part two)
Brother?(not bottom dream)
List if upcoming stories <3
Dundy:He's mine(Part three)
Brother?(not bottom dream,Part two)
Mama Dream:Mother's always there(Part three)
HAPPY NEW YEARRRRR
Mama Dream:New Year Special
Ghost Dream(Part one)
vote.
woah
Ghost Dream (Part two)
Mama Dream (Backstory)
MCYT crack
DrEaMoN
Ghost Dream (Part Three)
self-promotion :3
Buhtter
Farewell My Family
GO READ MY OTHER BOOK PLS
Farewell My Family(Part Two)
Farewell My Family (Part Three)
hello
ideas pls
hai
Take My Hand And Let's Fly
Fluff/Angst???(give me names-)
sorrayyyy :(
im back :))
Mama Dream(part 4?)
The House of Chaos.
Choose your pick ;))
Mama Dream(Part 5)
Dream Harem with sumn else? :) (1)
ANGST ANGST ANGST!!(1)
not a chap sorry
Hanihaki Disease
last update(?)
hello :D
Hide and Never Seek.

Somethings Are Like That

1.4K 85 24
By englishismahmajor

_______________________________
(creds to @loveranime1127 for giving me this idea,i appreciate it a lot)
_______________________________

Narrative view:

The Crimson started getting to other places,reaching its vines all across the Dream SMP.

No matter what they did,how much effort they did to stop it,it was just never enough.Nothing was ever enough.

Dream,was completely tired and although still in prison,amused by how they aren't going to ask him for help.

He is the one and only person in the server that could actually help in getting rid of The Crimson.

He had heard the news from Sam,whom he asked for daily news,and was left alone in his cell feeling amused.

Do not forget he is tired.

Very,

very,

tired.

Tired enough that once he sleeps,

he stays like that forever.

(*snorts* sLeEpInG bEaUtY HAUAHAUAAHUAH)

«Time Skip»

The day had come.

Once the sun is no longer seen for that day,he's gone.

Forever.

And on that day,the members of the SMP had finally approached him for help.

Wonderful timing isn't it.

(ok have to go school now-)

(and im released from school now,choir is so fun :D)

They came to him in all of their desperation,pleading for his help.

The cell became well-lit when they came through,blinding Dream with the brightness of their torches.

Pushing the tiredness away,he agreed to helping them.He requested that they wait for him and not question what would happen when he joins them.

When they all obliged and left the cell,Sam was the only one left.

The only one who knows.

The only one who noticed Dream's condition in the first place.

Sam looked at Dream with pitiful eyes,carrying him delicately,feeling a head gently laid on his shoulder.

He knew he was tired,

he knew he was exhausted.

He knew.

But did the others even bother at all?

Did they even care to at least take a look?

Or are they blind?

His pale skin should be quite clear,even for George of course.

And yet they call him a tyrant.

(I almost banged my head while walking im the car park-)

Hypocrites!Sam shouted in his mind,guilt weighing him down more than Dream as he realised Dream was as light as a feather.

Sam gazed at Dream with sad eyes,already whispering apologies of his behavior towards him at the start of his life sentence.

Tears pricked his eyes as he realised today would be the end to his sentence,

and his life.

«Time Skip»

"Bring me to the nearest place we can get to without being affected please."Dream requested,lifting his head from Sam's shoulder as he stared off at the blue sky.

Oh,how much he missed the sky.

He slowly had an empty smile on his face,him knowing his fate better than anyone else.

All because he was told it

every,

single,

day.

Oh come onnn,do you really despise me that much little Dreamy?

Yes I do hate you that much Nightmare.Dream replied,holding back the urge to scoff and roll his eyes as Nightmare formed in front of him.

Nightmare had his own mask,Dream not having his as he broke his one long time ago,but Dream knew he was smiling viciously under that porcelain mask.

Quite obvious to him,since their emotions and feelings were intertwined from the morphing.

Dream was grateful that the exorcism Tubbo and Fundy did had prolonged the full morphing of their souls even longer.

Nightmare frowned at that memory popping in his head when Dream thought about it.

It will happen soon Dreamy,you know it.

Dream smiled once again,this time,it was genuine.

Thank you for being there for me Nightmare,even if you did bend me to your will.Dream said to him through his mind,flashing him a smile.

Nightmare was confused at the gesture but shrugged it off,fading away and back into the Mindscape.

He looked ahead to see the vines of The Crimson spreading all over the land.

It took his breath away.And not in a positive way at all.

Dream racked his brain for a solution,and then,

it clicked.

All the cogs in his brain working smoothly with each other,none of them ever stopping.

It could be it.

He could leave not being labeled as a tyrant.

Or so he hoped.

«Time Skip Again»

"Gather everyone!We need as much people we can get to defeat The Crimson!"Dream yelled,urging them to hurry the hell up because they are such slow people.

Live in paradise but suffer in hell.Dream muttered to himself,clearly annoyed at the SMP people.

A little tug was felt on his pants,making Dream glance down.It was his dear Micheal.

"Hi Uncle Dream!"exclaimed Micheal,plastering his brightest smile he has ever done as he has not seen his uncle for a long time.

Dream smiled a little,happy that he gets to see his nephew before he goes.Bending down to his level,they talked to each other in hushed voices.

«Time Skip»

"We're ready Dream!Just give us the-"George halted,letting Bad bump right into his back.

"George!Move you little muff-"Bad said,halting just the same way ad George had.

Dream swore under his breath,slapping Bad and George's face.Grabbing their shoulders,he dragged them over to an empty place,saying stuff the others couldn't hear.

Dream's pov:

Damnit,damnit,damnit!

It's happening to early!

Clearly feeling irritated,he whispered viciously at the two dazed people,

"Crimson,get out of them for now.I will kill you,you know your own fate don't you?"

Bad gritted his teeth,clearly being controlled by The Crimson.

"Oh come on Dream,can't I have my little fun?"said Bad,his voice deeper and with a little bit of mockery in his voice.

Dream smiled in annoyance,gripping his hold on Bad's shoulder,digging his nails into Bad's skin.

"Ow Dream!"Bad yelped,clutching his shoulder,stopping the blood from seeping out further.

Dream shook his head to clear his thoughts.Gesturing them over,he gave the signal,holding George,Bad and Sapnap.

"What do you want Dream-"

"Shut up,don't interrupt me,"snapped Dream,his patience running out already,"Change of plans,we four are going straight in using pearls.Don't question it.Just do it."

(NIKE ADVERTISEMENT THAT WAS ALL THIS WAS FOR YES :v)

The three stayed skeptical,but still followed the instructions that was given to them.

The sensation of teleporting always and will forever be weird to Dream,thank goodness that would hopefully be the last time he would use a pearl to get somewhere.

Dream took in a sharp exhale,taking in his surroundings.

The Church Prime used to be beautiful in all its glory,shimmering with its white and bright colour from the quartz.

It was safe.

It was a sanctuary.

A resting place.

And here it is in ruins.

The only thing left standing,was the holy water.

Dream sighed in relief,his plan could still work.It had to.

For the sake of his friends and his own server.

He was not going to let them down.Even if they hated him.

Grabbing his empty splash bottle from in inventory,he filled it up the brim and safely tucked it away in a pocket of his pants,wanting it to be as accessible as possible.

(i know thats not rlly possible but just imagine okay-)

(aight nvm im gonna sleep see u after i wake up)

(morning bishes)

"Come on then,we don't have all day"Dream yelled,already putting on his suit.

He knew the suit wouldn't work.He knew The Crimson was too strong,it would easily tap into their minds even with the suits.

Throwing the rest of the suits to them,he walked along the blood roots.Following it all the way to the main plant.

(plant?egg?i dont know)

The others joined him,all of them standing side by side.With a sad smile on his face,he closed his eyes,waiting for The Crimson to overcome his friends' minds.

"Hello again Dream,any tricks up your sleeves today?"said 'Bad',The Crimson talking through him.

Dream shook his head,glancing at his other friends.They all were staring at The Crimson mesmersingly,enticed by its 'beauty'.

"May we have a bargain Crimsy?"asked Dream,smirking at the little nickname he gave to the egg.

Dream could feel its anger pulsing through its veins,the aura seeping through all around the room.

"And what bargain would that be?"

"In exchange for my friends,I will allow you to overcome my mind.Seem fair enough?"

This seemed to delight the egg,its redness pulsing brighter than before.

Dream was related to XD and Drista.

If The Crimson could tap into his brain,he could tap into his powers too.

Which meant there would be a chance that he could beat XD and Drista at the same time.

Dream was stronger than both XD and Drista anyways.

Bad smiled creepily,bowing like a butler before nodding his head vigorously.

With a snap of his fingers,all three of them were released from the grasps of The Crimson.They gasped for air,not being able to breath in the presence of the egg.

Another snap and half the population was gone.

(never happened never wrote that nope nope nope)

Another snap and all three were teleported out and into safety.

Techno's pov:

How long are they going to tak-

"Oof-"I grunted in pain,the weight of Bad on me.

Who knew he was that heavy.

Sliding him off my back,I searched around for any sign of Dream.

Nothing.

It was only George,Sapnap and Bad.

Where is he?

Narrative view:

crack

crack

crack

A blinding light came out from the egg,forcing Dream to shield his eyes from the brightness.

He grasped blindly for the splash bottle,waiting for the perfect moment.

The Crimson started pulsing faster,the brightness increasing.

And then,

it stopped.

Dream walked blindly,not wanting to be tapped into yet.

"Come Dream,embrace my power."it said,trying to lure Dream into its trap.

Dream held out his hands,feeling the walls of the egg.Smirking to himself,he used the wall as a guide,walking straight into the middle.

"My powers are already strong.Why would I need your own pathetic power?"Dream replied,wanting to mock the egg even further.

He felt his legs wobble,knowing he could only stall for so little time.

Gritting his teeth,he continued,mocking the egg even more.He needed to buy himself more time to get to the source.

The nearer he got,the weaker hid legs were,wobbling even more,like a fragile old man who could tip over even with the slightest of pushes.

The vibration became stronger and stroner with each blind step Dream took.

He felt himself shaking already,knowing that he was near,he gripped the splash bottle harder than before.

It's alright,it's okay.Everything will be fine.This will all be over soon.Nothing to worry about.

Dream thought to himself,trying to coax his body to calm down.Surprisingly,it had worked.

Mustering up all of his courage in his frail and thin body,he opened his eyes.

The moment he did that,

he felt The Crimson clawing its way into his mind.

"You know the thing about heroes is that,

they always die.

Villains?Depends on the hero.

And for this story?I'm the villain.

No hero.

And yet I die.Ironic isn't it?"Dream said out loud,ignoring the searing pain in his head.

"Well,both of us are villains.

All villains have a weakness.

Everyone has weaknesses.

And I have yours,you have mine.

Win-win isn't it?"Dream calmly said,raising his hand to get the perfect shot right at the heart of the egg.

SPLASH!

The Crimson roared in pain.

It roared so loudly that Dream felt his ears burst and bleed.

Dream glanced behind him,seeing the crack of the egg sealing itself up.

He smiled.

Sat down.

And  waited for his inevitable death.

BOOM!

«Time Skip»

"We a-are all h-here to gather and m-mourn Dream Was Taken,who was l-loved by many of us,"Tubbo stuttered out,sobbing as he said his speech,"He d-died,sacrificing his l-life for the sake of his server,and for all of our lives."

(from now on im rushing so itll be shit :v)

Mournful sobs filled the air,everyone at their seats crying.

A little pitter-patter was heard,gradually getting louder and louder as the sky started pouring buckets.

They all didn't care,makes it less obvious that there were tears streaking down their miserable faces.

One by one,they said their goodbyes at Dream's coffin,each of them placing a different flower then the person prior to them.

By then,Dream's whole coffin was filled to the brim with sweet smelling and vibrant flowers.Closing the door,Sam,Techno,Phil and Punz carried the coffin all the way to the sea shore.

They carefully laid the coffin down on a small boat,big enough to fit the coffin but too small to fit another person.

Puffy laid next to the coffin,her mourning dress spread out around her on the sand.Her makeup streaming down her face alongside with her tears and the rain.

She opened the coffin,taking a good look at her son's face for the last time.

With a motherly touch,she placed her hand on Dream's face,sobbing out her apologies over and over again before they closed and bolted the coffin shut.

The aroma of flowers still left hanging around in the air as they slowly and gave a gentle push of the boat,letting it float out to sea.

Puffy stood up,taking an arrow,lighting the tip on fire.Taking aim,she let the arrow fly and hit the boat.

Making a little flame spark,the others did the same as her,aiming their fire arrows and all landing on the boat.

The boat went up in flames,the fire being relentless,engulfing the whole thing,including the coffin.

The woman gave a bow while the men saluted,this was tradition,to pray for them to have a safe ride into heaven,and to respect the dead one last time before they go.

They watched as the boat became into ash,the sun already over the horizon,the night sky ever so beautiful in it's glory.

The members of the SMP trailed off to their respective houses,most of them crying themselves to sleep.

«Time Skip»

Narrative view:

After that day,after generations and generations.

The heroic story of Dream still lives on.

A statue of him was built in respect to his sacrifice of the SMP.

Books were written about him.

People had pictures of him in their houses in hope of his spirit protecting them.

And lo and behold,Dream smiled down at them.

He forgave them.

He couldn't stay mad at their children and grandchildren.

They did nothing at all.

And so he protected them.

Forever,even when all of his friends had already joined him in heaven.

The End.

(A little info about the convo between Micheal and Dream:
-Dream had told him he was going to die
-Dream gave him a little speech that it was fine as Micheal cried silently.
-He promised Micheal he would visit him in the future
-Dream actually did visit him,he visits him in his dreams often.
-When Micheal died,Dream was the first to welcome him
[i was too lazy to include this in]
)

told ya it was shit

ok imma sleep now good might peeps-

before i sleep have some pics i got from an island near sg,my hometown-

-Curry 🍛

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7M 1.1M 42
When Arianna marries billionaire Zach Price to save her family, she doesn't expect to fall in love with a man who'd always consider her a second choi...