𝘿𝙖𝙢𝙣𝙚𝙙 𝙈𝙖𝙨𝙠! ⏱ ᴮᵒᵇᵒ...

Od -MUNCHKINNIE

❝Because of you, this stupid prophecy got me under a damned mask!❞ → Betrayed, accused and blamed, ... Viac

「Prologue」
I
II
III
IV
V
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
XIII
XIV
XV
▪︎ S. Chapter I
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
XXXIV
XXXV
XXXVI
XXXVII
XXXVIII
XXXIX
XL
XLI
▪︎ S. Chapter II
XLII
XLIII
XLIV
XLV
XLVI
XLVII
XLVIII
XLIX
L
DISCORD SERVER
LI
LII
LIII
LIV
LV
LVI
LVII
LVIII
LIX
LX
LXI
LXII
LXIII
LXIV
LXV
LXVI

VI

2.3K 130 15
Od -MUNCHKINNIE

Chapter VI: Chaos

════════ ××× ════════

Y/N'S EYES TWITCHED in annoyance as a loud banging was heard from the other side of the door. The elf ever so quickly chanted the light mask spell and stretched her arms after. She stood up from the bed and walked to the door. She unlocked the futuristic door by tapping the unlock option from the device on the wall beside it. She was met by gloomy cyan eyes whilst she just stared back with a dead expression behind her mask. Cosmo knew what type of stare she was giving him and so─he sighed defeatedly.

"Aww, do not give me that look. You slept the whole dauna yesterdaun you did not wake up until now, you locked the door so I was not able to sleep in the chamber. Luckily, the girls let me sleep in theirs," Cosmo pouted before he huffed. Y/n scoffed from under her breath. "I did not locked it─you DID accidentally," she retorted with an attitude from her that you don't see every dauna. That's what happens if you wake her up for an unreasonable reason.

Cosmo slightly flinched and laughed nervously "Oh- uh.. my mistake, sorry, your highness," he seemed to forgot the fact that she becomes moody when woken up without a good reason. "Seems like I overslept, is it already morning?" Y/n questioned as she let Cosmo inside the chamber. Cosmo nodded his head in responce, "Everyone just woke up, they are getting ready for the dauna and so should you!" The royal scratched her head as she absentmindedly nodded. "I did not have lunch and dinner yesterdaun, I am basically starving, I shall take a bath first then," she added.

"Go ahead! I will be waiting along with the others," Cosmo told the elf as he left once again. As Y/n was left alone, she did her thing─luckily, each chamber had a private bathroom. As soon as she finished, she noticed a pile of folded clothes on the top of her bed. 'Someone must have brought this while I was in the bathroom,' She thought to herself, examining the folded clothes.

She shrugged to herself and changed her clothes. She was wearing a white button up underneath a dark blue aviator jacket with navy blue linings that was zipped up. The design of the jacket was very different from her old ones. There was a patch of the TAPOPS symbol on each side of the shoulder of the jacket. She had black trousers that went down to her feet. She kept her old aviator boots and goggles to finish the look. She looked better from her previous outfits if she had to be honest. 'Must be the way they have a different style from Aeroan aviator outfits. This looks futuristic, I do fancy it better.'

Y/n went out of the chamber and walked down the corridors of ship A110. She didn't know where everyone is so she just walked around, luckily, she stumbled upon Gopal. "Oh! F/n, are you going to the cafeteria too?" Gopal questioned the elf. "There is a cafeteria here?" She questioned using her scroll. Gopal then happily placed an arm around the younger teen. "Of course there is! Now, I will show you where the heaven of the ship is!" He blissfully stated as he began dragging her.

Y/n did not even complain and let the earthling drag her to who knows where. He began telling her all sorts of food that she has yet to hear. Despite that, she remained silent and attentively listened to her new friend. As soon as they arrived, Y/n studied the place. It was definitely a cafeteria, she could smell the aroma of foods she didn't recognize. The elf was certainly starving to death as she absentmindedly float off to Eros's paradise. "Welcome to heaven!" Gopal shouted, showing the elf the cafeteria.

"MY heaven," Gopal added slyly after fixing his throat.

"Now, c'mon!" He told her, dragging her once again which made her snap out of her own thoughts. Gopal brought the girl to a table where Yaya, Ying and Cosmo were at. The trio turned to the newcomers and gave them a cheerful smile. "Good morning Gopal, F/n," Yaya and Ying greeted in unison. Y/n didn't question how they were in sync and just nodded her head in repsonce. "Wait─ where is Boboiboy?" Ying asked Gopal, who was the elementalist's room mate.

"Eh, he overslept again, he'll probably get some scolding from Admiral Tarung once again," Gopal answered, shaking his head in disbelief. "I'll get my breakfast first─ and don't worry F/n, i'll get yours since you're my other best friend~ " He sang as he went to get both of his and Y/n's food. Y/n just watched the boy leave in bewilderment. "Boboiboy is late again? Haiyah, that boy will get himself into trouble one of these days," Ying spoke, taking a munch on her breakfast sandwich.

"Again?" Y/n questioned as he scroll magically appeared in front of Ying and Yaya which startled the both of them slightly. "I forgot you can do that," Yaya said laughing off. "Pardon me," the elf told them non-verbally. "It's okay! Anyway, yes, Boboiboy is recently always late, he always said he couldn't sleep because of his nightmares that had been haunting him now for weeks. That's the reason he always wakes up late, I feel bad for him; he said these nightmares would just haunt him then he'll forget it in the morning," Ying explained.

"Guys! I-I'm sorry, I overslept a-again!" Boboiboy arrived, stopping dead on his tracks to catch his breath. He looked like he just ran a whole marathon. Ochobot trailed behind him with a blank look on his blue digital eyes. "I woke him up─ luckily, it wasn't all too late," Ochobot spoke as he flew to their table. "Speak of the devil," Gopal looked at Boboiboy with blank look plastered on his visage. Gopal sat beside Y/n and placed a tray of food in front of her whilst on the other side, he placed his before sitting.

"Thank you, Gopal," Y/n told the taller boy with her magic scroll. "No problem-o new friend!" He answered before digging in his food that almost looked like was piled like a mountain. Boboiboy sat across the elf who began eating; he placed a hand on his cheek, a sleepy look was plastered on his face. Ochobot insisted that he will get Boboiboy's food for him. The element manipulator sighed, the distressed look on his face never leaving. "It happened again," he plainly said.

"I told you guys, this isn't normal. There is no way that's a dream, it even affected Boboiboy's powers," Yaya interrupted worriedly. "This time─I believe Yaya, it has been weeks since it first started; it should be gone by now," Ying agreed with her best friend. "This time it's getting worse, I've been hallucinating every now and then," Boboiboy added, his thoughts drifting off to nowhere. "Eh? Hallucinating? You didn't tell us about that," Gopal added in confusion to what Boboiboy has said.

"It happened just recently, I wasn't sure if I was really hallucinating so I didn't tell you guys," Boboiboy explained, raising his head up to meet the gazes of his friends. "Affecting his powers?" Y/n questioned out, the scroll and her─gaining attention. "Yeah, my Cyclone element isn't working well. Whenever I transform into my Cyclone form, I can't control my powers at all," Boboiboy explained for his new friend. Y/n and Cosmo knew about everyone's powers since they explained it to her after Kokoci introduced her to them.

"Is it only that form that is being quite abnormal?" Cosmo questioned curiously. The boy with orange dino cap nodded his head in confirmation. "Yeah, ever since we started our journey to Planet Aero; that is also where I started to have unbearable nightmares. When we were in planet Plasma, my Cyclone element was just fine and I had no nightmares," He added. This made Y/n ponder, placing a hand under her chin. 'This couldn't be just a coincidence.' She thought to herself.

"Boboiboy," his name was written on the scroll which means that she called him. "Uh, yes?" He answered the elf who seemed to be very deep in thought. "Is it not odd that the fact that Planet Aero is also known as 'The Air or Wind Planet' and your Cyclone element is the only one out of control, it could be any element─but it really had to be your wind power," she told Boboiboy through her magic scroll. The others gasped as they realized it. Ochobot arrived, placing Boboiboy's tray of food in front of him.

The power sphera listened and joined the conversation. Gopal just stuffed his mouth with food, his eyes darting to everyone on the table as he felt the tension rising. "Yes... it is," Boboiboy breathed out in awe. "This must be a sign that there is something wrong with the Gem of Air," Y/n continued. "The what?" Almost everyone blurted out in unison which startled Cosmo.

"The Gem of Air is the only magical artefact of Planet Aero─it controls the air, wind and weather of the Glamoura Galaxy, most especially, Aero. The location of the said artefact is unknown and no one has ever seen the gem," Ochobot explained whilst showing them a hologram of planet Aero which appeared along with a few information, but, it wasn't enough. The hologram disappeared as everyone turned their attention from Ochobot to Y/n.

"Legend says that it is protected by magical creatures that resides at the highest grounds of Planet Aero. I heard from rumors that it is the most dangerous part of Aero, everyone is forbidden to take foot on the place. If someones does, they are certainly facing a death wish," Y/n added, as everyone's eyes darted from her to the magical scroll. "It will be bad if someone will try to steal it, who knows how many Aeroans will die!" Cosmo exclaimed in absolute horror.

Everyone was tensed on their spots, nervous that it may actually be a sign. It was horribly silent until Gopal decided to interrupt. "Dey! Don't worry about it," Gopal reassured as he stood up. His right foot was harshly slammed on the table, which made almost everyone flinch because of the noise it created. His right hand rose up, pointing to himself; it looked so dramatic that there was an artificial spotlight that illuminated only Gopal.

"We will protect it! We're heroes after all!" He proudly exclaimed, feeling extra heroic. His element manipulator best friend stared at him in awe as he realized this before nodding his head and standing up─fist bumping the air. Boboiboy felt determination rush over him as he started to speak with enthusiasm. "He's right, we can do it! We've done it before, as a team─we'll work together! Now that F/n and Cosmo are here, it will be a lot more easier since they know more about Glamoura than us," He happily cheered which eased the anxious tension within the atmosphere.

Y/n and Cosmo felt happy at the fact that they want to work with them too and not left them out but, their two female human companions were also hyped up, they were definitely going to join them with their confidence-boosting moment if only Gopal didn't place his foot on the table. "As much as I like the self-esteem-boosting─ Put your feet down and have some manners!" Yaya scolded Gopal as she shot him her infamous cold and venomous glare that was probably the scariest one out of the gang. Gopal, out of fear; placed his foot down back on the ground right after flinching.

"Haiyah! Can't you see we are still eating!?" Ying added furiously. Boboiboy who was standing with determination earlier─now loosened his force on his fist and loosely lowered his hand; he sweatdropped at the scene and just stared with a dumbfounded look. He watched as his best friend get scolded more by his other friends whilst Y/n was in a state where she found the situation questionable and amusing; Cosmo was in the same state as his mistress.

After Gopal unintentionally changed the topic, everyone finished their breakfast and almost immediately gathered for the last meeting that they'll have with the TAPOPS higher-ups. The whole gang stood in one line, they were standing in this exact order respectively; Yaya, Ying, Boboiboy, Gopal, Y/n and Cosmo. They all faced their commander and admiral who were supposed to be leaving the ship to go back to the TAPOPS station together with MotoBot in order to stay in guard since the main base didn't have any combat specialists members left. All of them left to do their own tasks in the frontlines as they were asked by the elemental leaders.

"We're here to finally discuss about what's your mission exactly.." Commander Kokoci trailed off. "Lately, we've been trying to avoid this topic since the mission is not exactly what it seems," Admiral Tarung continued instead for the commander. Everyone's head perk up, wanting to hear the exact reason why this was hidden from them for months; or for Y/n and Cosmo's case─lunarias. Even though the two Lluminarians just found out about this mission, they still knew about the fact that the crystal problem was hidden from them for lunarias.

It looks like the Leaders were trying to keep this information private but, what ever the mission is─ they'll be involved with it the moment she accepted Kokoci's proposal. "We've just got the permission from the Element Leaders to tell you all about this, luckily, it was the perfect time," Admiral Tarung began to lead the conversation. "You see, the Plasma Operation doesn't only mean protecting Glamourans and fighting off bad aliens and creatures that desire to enter the galaxy," He calmly explained.

"It also means going deeper through history and finding out the truth about the seven artefacts," He finally revealed.

The teens were feeling mixed, ineffable emotions from these newfound information and amidst them was Boboiboy himself; who was the most enraptured. "A few months ago, the Commander and I explained to you the purpose of the Protection Crystal and what the artefacts are, F/n and Cosmo don't need an explanation since it's obvious they already know about this since they're both Glamourans," The TAPOPS Admiral turned to the two Lluminarians who nodded their head in confirmation.

"As I was saying, what I didn't tell you is that it is highly believed that whoever created the artefacts─ also created it long before the Glamoura Galaxy existed. Which means, it is highly possible that the galaxy was created using the artefacts. Now, imagine what would happen if the artefacts were suddenly stolen or even destroyed?" Admiral Tarung leaned to the teens with a very serious and scary look on his face that eventually made Gopal want to badly run away from his spot at the moment.

"That's why we are counting on you. We have a special mission just for your squad," Commander Kokoci took a step forward as he adjusted his sunglasses. Everyone's eyes widened as they turn to the commander in surprise. "This squad is currently the strongest one in TAPOPS, so we are leaving this to you. We want you all to venture down at the most dangerous parts of the 7 main elemental planets and make sure each artefact is safe," Commander Kokoci stated, telling them their actual duty.

"You want us to what?"

"Huh?"

"Ehhhh?!!"

"Wait what!?"

"Sorry?"

"..."

Everyone let out in unison─obviously stunned. Admiral Tarung gave them a look which made almost everyone apologize for interrupting them loudly. As a moment of silence began to pass, the green-headed alien then fixed his throat first before speaking once again. "The Protection Crystal doesn't only protect the galaxy and the artefacts─it is basically the only thing that prevents the artefacts from being casted from a spell. Even though the artefacts are protected by Eros's spell, it was already casted a long time ago and it is getting weaker so it can feel effects of that one certain spell," He began to continue.

"You can say that all of the artefacts are very dependant. One spell being casted on the artefacts while it's under Eros's spell will cause for it to be unstable and uncontrollable when the Protection Crystal is gone─which it is. Now that we think about it, the culprit who must've destroyed the Protection Crystal must've knew that all along so that's why it took its first strike against the crystal," Commander Kokoci said as he pondered. "A news came up and revealed that the first one to be affected by this is the Aero Artefact and that is why we landed here first after we went to Planet Plasma, the only problem is that no one knows where the artefact is hidden," He added absentmindedly.

"Even the Elemental Leader of Aero doesn't know where it is, that's why he organized an Air Force and will assign them to different places of Aero for security," Admiral Tarung spoke as he crossed his arms. Almost every single one from the gang shot Y/n an unknowing look which troubled her mentally. "Yes, what is it?" Commander Kokoci asked as he noticed their very odd behaviour. "F/n might know something about it, he did know a lot of legends and rumors about the artefacts─maybe he could help!" Yaya answered him with enthusiasm, hoping the elf could help them like with the information she told them on the cafeteria.

"Oh yes, didn't you say that he is an elf? He knows more about magic than us," Ying happily cheered after she ran quickly using her power to Y/n's side and placing a hand on her shoulder. "Well then, F/n, do elves know about the locations of the artefacts?" Admiral Tarung asked the elf who seemed to be very troubled as if they caught her doing something unpleasant. Y/n slowly shook her head in responce as her scroll began to appear from beside her.

"Not all, just a few elves does since it was supposed to be kept as a secret to protect the artefacts," The young cross dresser answered him.

She was not lying though, it was actually supposed to be kept a secret. What she was troubled for was the reason that only royal elves are the only one who know about this information. It was passed down by Eros to his son and it became a tradition where the current king will pass down the information to his family only. She was afraid that they'll find out about the fact that she is a royal elf, who knows? Her brother might find out about this. Although she really did lie earlier about it being a rumor or legend. This was some sort of a private information she didn't mean to let out.

Everyone just stared at her in complete silence and it was making her more nervous. Luckily, her face was hidden behind her light mask, but that wasn't helping with the scorching heat and nervousness indeed.

She just did her best to help out a new friend after all.

But, oh Eros, she was now in big trouble.

════════ ××× ════════

|Translations|

Yesterdaun - |Yesterday| [Glamouran]

Disclaimer: The illustrations above are not mine, they all belong to the real artists.

Pokračovať v čítaní

You'll Also Like

11K 318 24
AU name: Boboiboy Universe Guardian ⚠Disclaimer⚠~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ⚠Boboiboy Galaxy belongs to Monsta⚠ But AU belongs to me ~~~~~~~...
85.9K 2.7K 16
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! After getting through the consequences, now Boboiboy and his elementals are together. How long wil...
1.7K 410 37
Emily is a regular girl, She lost her family 2 years ago in a car accident, She is 14 years old that started a new life with her adopted sister Alora...
22.5K 1.4K 32
English Version!!! It's just a normal day when the elemental brothers were doing they're own usual stuff. Ice the polar bear who sleeps all the time...