Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

By frogz__0

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... More

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴

9.9K 233 537
By frogz__0

"Hawks, you don't need to fly me back to your house. I'm fine with getting a taxi." You sighed, nuzzling your face into his jacket.

"L/N, you don't need to worry about it." Hawks chuckled.

"I probably weigh a lot though." You mumbled.

"What do you mean? You're as light as a feather. Pun intended." He winked. You let out a small laugh.

You two didn't speak that much on the ride to Hawks' house.

As the two of you arrived at the house, Hawks set you down on the floor. "Come on then, kid. Let's go inside." He smiled. You nodded, feeling a tad embarrassed. Then you walked inside with Hawks.

"How did you find me and Fumi?" You asked. Hawks looked over to you whilst you were taking off your shoes, as he did he the same. "I heard gunshots and rushed over. I guess I was a little late though, since I saw you and Fumikage all cuddled up together." He shrugged.

"Oh? Is that jealousy I see?" You teased. Hawks pouted slightly and turned away from you. "Wait a second, are you actually jealous?" Your eyes widened, and Hawks walked into the kitchen. "Of course not, you're just imagining things." He replied, opening a cupboard.

Hawks picked a up a mug, and filled it up with water from the tap. "So, what happened at the cafe to make you... like that?" He queried. You looked down at your feet, then up at Hawks.

"Nothing to worry about." You put on a fake smile.

"Don't lie to me. I can spot a lie from a mile away." He scratched his head, and walked back over to you. You let out a sigh, as Hawks passed the cup to you. "Thank you. But really, you don't need to worry. The situation has been handled so it's really nothing." You looked away from him, and sipped the water.

"L/N, you had a panic attack. I may not have been there for long, but I could tell, your hands are red and your hair is all messed up. I want to know what happened back there that caused you to have a panic attack." Hawks crossed his arms.

You looked back over to him and shook your head.

"It was just a wannabe criminal trying to rob a cafe. I happened to know him, I lost my temper and got a bit sensitive. And then I had a panic attack. It's not a big deal." You took another sip from the water.

Hawks frowned, but decided to drop it since you made it clear you didn't want to talk to him about it. "Okay. Think you'll still be up for tomorrow?" He put his hand on your head.

"Yep. I'm not a quitter." You grinned and stuck your thumb up.

"Oh, really? We'll see about that." Hawks smirked, and grabbed your hips. You looked at him confused, until a shock ran through your body, and you bursted into laughed.

You squirmed and cackled whilst Hawks tickled you.

Your legs began to grow weak, and you fell over. "Done already? Weak, L/N." Hawks stuck his tongue out.

"That's not fair! You tickled me!" You shouted, standing back up.

"Now I get to do it to you." You grinned sadistically. Hawks raised up both his arms and you grabbed his hips, but nothing happened. You tried tickling him, but he didn't react.

"I'm not ticklish." He laughed manically. Hawks grabbed you by your hips, and lifted you in the air. He threw you onto the couch and tickled you. You bursted into a fit of laughter, as you squirmed and twisted, trying to get out of Hawks' grasp.

You grabbed onto Hawks' shoulders, and dug your nails in.

"I CAN'T BREATHEE!" You squeeled. Hawks smirked and let you go.

"I win." He cracked his knuckles.

"Okay, I give up." You panted.

Hawks looked over to you, then turned away.

Thinking quickly, you grabbed onto one of his wings. He let out a loud gasp. "W-What are you doing?" He shouted, looking back at you with his face completely red. "Hawks." You said in a low tone. "What is it?" He replied.

"Are your wings... sensitive?" You said sadistically. "What? Of course not." He crossed his arms.

You ran your fingers along the inner part of his wing, and felt his body tremble. "Really?" You smirked. "L/N, stop that. This is dangerous." His voice shook.

"Hmph, whatever." You moved your hand away from his wing, and Hawks let out a sigh of relief.

"So, what do we have for lunch?" You asked.

"I dunno, kid. Make something yourself." He cleared his throat. "Whaaat?" You groaned. "You have arms and legs, just make a sandwich or something, I don't know." Hawks shrugged, and walked upstairs.

You sighed, and walked into the kitchen. You prepared an egg sandwich, and could feel your mouth start watering.

You sat down at the table. "Thank you for the food." You smiled, and began eating. Hawks walked downstairs. "What smells so... eggy?" He grimaced, and you scowled. "Egg sandwich." You mumbled, stuffing your face.

You finished the sandwich quickly, and Hawks walked into the kitchen to make his lunch. He just made toast. "Wow, what an interesting lunch." You rolled your eyes.

He sat down at the table and began eating. "Thank you for the food."

You got up and went into your room.

When you shut the door, you jumped onto the bed and let out a huge sigh. Your phone then began buzzing in your pocket. You grabbed it and looked at who was texting you.

Pikachu ⚡

heyo :) ₁:₁₃ₚₘ

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You sighed and debated wether or not to text him back.

It was Kaminari, and you felt awkward since the last time you spoke to him you were black out drunk, and had to change your personality to fit in with him. But you still chose to text back.

                                                                                                                  You

                                                                                              hey denki ₁:₁₄ₚₘ

Pikachu ⚡

how is your day going :p ₁:₁₄ₚₘ

-------------------------------------------------------------------

You sat there for a moment, and grabbed your charger, plugging it in and then putting your phone on charge.

How was your day going?

Well, apart from kissing Hawks, getting scolded by Fumikage, seeing one of your friends from high school try and become a criminal and fail miserably, have a panic attack and get tickled half to death by Hawks. Pretty great.

                                                                                                                   You

                                                                                           pretty good ₁:₁₈ₚₘ          

                                                I had an egg sandwich for lunch ₁:₁₈ₚₘ                         

                                                                                                         wbu? ₁:₁₉ₚₘ          

Pikachu ⚡

egg sandwich ₁:₁₉ₚₘ

cool ₁:₁₉ₚₘ

i got scolded by bakubro today ;( ₁:₂₀ₚₘ

all i did was say his mom was hot ₁:₂₀ₚₘ

whats wrong wit that? ₁:₂₀ₚₘ

                                                                                                                    You

                                                                                           everything ₁:₂₁ₚₘ  

Pikachu ⚡

oh brb ₁:₂₂ₚₘ

kiri is talking to me ₁:₂₂ₚₘ

                                                                                                                    You

                                                                                 tell him I said hi :) ₁:₂₃ₚₘ

Pikachu ⚡

oki :p ₁:₂₃ₚₘ

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You turned off your phone and went over to your mirror. You looked at yourself, and sighed. Then, picked up a stick of eyeliner and put some on, trying to make it look like Hawks'.

"Hey kid, it's me Hawks." You laughed at yourself in the mirror. Then you heard a knock at the door.

The door swung open and you spun around. "Theres some ca- are you trying to cosplay as me?" Hawks froze.

"Of course not. That would be embarrassing." You laughed, feeling your face turn red.

"Yeah, the eyeliner is off. That couldn't possibly be me." He folded his arms and leaned against the door frame. You groaned, and plopped down onto your bed. "What's up with you?" Hawks walked in and sat next to you.

"I'm just really tired." You mumbled, and heard your phone buzz again. You ignored it, but Hawks grabbed your phone and read the message.

"Pikachu? Is this your boyfriend?" He shook the phone in your face.

The message read:

Pikachu ⚡

kiri wants to know if you can meet up soon ₁:₅₄ₚₘ

we're gonna get piss drunk again :3 ₁:₅₄ₚₘ

------------------------------------------------------------------

You smiled at the message, and Hawks raised an eyebrow. "Oh? So I was right. You do have a boyfriend." He huffed.

"Why is that any of your business?" You crossed your arms. Hawks smirked and tapped his lips. "Forgotten already about what we did this morning? I'm sure your precious boyfriend wont be very happy about that."

Memories of you kissing Hawks flooded into your mind.

"I- why are you bringing that up!?" You shouted, feeling your cheeks turn red. "Because, if you have a boyfriend, I don't think he'll be happy knowing that we kissed. Especially since you're the one that initiated it." Hawks ran his fingers through his hair.

"I did not." You rubbed the bridge of your nose.

"Oh? Who was the one who put their arms around my neck and pulled me into the kiss? That's right, it was you." His smirk grew wider.

"You're so cocky." You huffed. Hawks laughed.

"If you'd like, we can always redo that kiss and make it seem like I was the one who kissed you. So you appear more innocent, that is." He winked. You rolled your eyes. "I don't have a boyfriend, so there's no need."

"So what, you were just, teasing, then?" Hawks narrowed his eyes at you. "Yeah, say what you want I don't care." You groaned, and wiped off your eyeliner. "Get out, I need to reply to Kaminari's text." You tilted your head and looked back at Hawks, who you caught checking out your ass. "Hey stop that!" You shouted, chucking a makeup wipe at him.

"Right, sorry. I'll get going now. Bye, Y/N." He smirked.

"Shut up, Keigo." You stuck your tongue out, and he looked back at you, then walked out.

You picked up your phone and replied to Kaminari's text.

                                                                                                                 You  

                                                                                  I should be free ₂:₁₂ₚₘ  

                                                                                            when is it? ₂:₁₂ₚₘ  

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 2.4K 24
{completed} "... 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑖 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑛𝑒𝑣𝑒𝑟 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑏𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑝𝑢𝑡 𝑚𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑔ℎ" you'...
31.6K 871 39
This is an AU where Touya never "died" and he was sent to a boarding school with Hawks. Touya is roommates with Hawks and becomes friends with him o...
440K 12.8K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
569K 21.1K 63
Keigo Takami, Number 2 Hero in Japan and Japan's heartthrob. The hero who broke all the rules to make them his own. The guy who could have as many gi...