Bittersweet Silence |KTH Fanf...

By Suga__Fox

"A voice that uses no words A small town masked with the prejudice against silence If one were to listen, the... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
Pls Stop Me
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73

54

5.5K 626 246
By Suga__Fox

(Taehyung's POV)

I don't get it.

I don't get it.

I don't get it I don't get it I don't get it I don't get it I don't get it I don't get it I don't get it!

Why.

Why do I have to be this way.

Why does my entire life have to be cursed with this horrible silence!

Why....why can't I have a chance with someone like Y/N.

Someone so beautiful and so kind...but I can't get close to her because I can't hear anything she says!

Why!

Why!

Letting out a muffled scream into his mother's pillow and chucking the item to the side Taehyung reaches up and presses his hands against his ears as hard as he possibly can, his legs stumbling backwards while smacking his body against the wall, small photos falling from the weak wooden walls smashing against the floor.

I don't get it!

Why can't I be like everyone else!

Why can't I just hear?!

Why does my world have to be so silent?!

Choking out a strangled scream and pressing even harder against his ears Taehyung stumbles down the stairs before falling and hitting the carpeted floor below him, his knees moving to squish against his torso as he lets out scream after scream.

I don't get it!

I can't even hear my own voice!

No matter how hard I try!

No matter how quiet I try to stay!

No matter how long I wait everyday I wake up to the same silence!

I hate it!

I hate it so much!

Everyone is so mean to me all because my ears aren't like theirs!

I don't get it!

Why did I have to end up like this!

Why did I have to be sick!

Why?!

Why?!

"WHY?!"

.................................

(Taehyung's Mother's POV)

I swear...one day this job is going to be the end of me...

Plus...since I had to leave early the other day to get Taehyung from his school they took part of my check...I couldn't stop at the market and buy Taehyung his strawberries he loves so much...

That's alright...I can go without dinner a couple nights...

Peeling her aching body out of the drivers seat of the rusty beat up car Taehyung's mother grabs her purse and sighs, her eyes moving up to the broken down house in front of her.

One day...one day my precious boy...we'll leave this place...

....what's that noise?

Widening her gaze once she hears the muffled screams coming from inside of her house Taehyung's mother drops her purse at her feet and takes off running up the stairs, her fingers shakily grabbing the keys stuffed in her pocket.

Not again!

Please not again!

"Come on you piece of shit door!"

Throwing the front door of the house open to the scene in front of her Taehyung's mother quickly leans down in front of her son, a small strangled choke escaping from her lips.

"Oh my baby...my poor poor baby..."

Lifting her screaming son's torso up into her arms and peeling his hands away from his ears scratched by his nails his swollen eyes lift to meet with his mother's, only one word whispering from behind his lips.

"Why...."

Oh...my precious baby...my poor precious baby...

"Shhh Shh Shh..."

Rubbing her palm against his chest in wide circles and burying her face in the boy's tousled hair Taehyung's mother listens to the small whines echoing from his lips, her head moving forward to kiss away his tears streaking his full cheeks.

It's been so long...since this happened the last time...what would trigger him to do this...

It isn't as bad as last time...although it looks like he hit his eye...and his cheekbone...that's going to leave some bruises...

Is it because I'm having to leave him alone more?...maybe since he has no outside contact at all...

Sighing to herself and watching Taehyung slowly relax his body into her embrace she tenderly runs her fingers through his hair, small tears beginning to fall down her dust covered face.

I can't work hard enough or fast enough to get ourselves out of this situation....Everytime I turn around there's something different...I can barely afford to give my baby the proper food to even eat...

Curse you...curse your dark soul that still looms over me and our son....

I hate your guts.

It's because of you he ended up like this.

It's because of you he's so frustrated that he hurts himself and has these fits.

I hate you.

I hate you more than anyone in this world...

.........................

Standing in the doorway of Taehyung's bedroom gazing over the boy now completely relaxed asleep in his bed his mother calmly sighs and shakes her head, her eyes flicking around the room at the art supplies splayed around.

That girl must have bought these for him...how nice...

Turning away from the bedroom and slowly closing the door Taehyung's mother quietly makes her way down the hall to her own bedroom, her shoulders falling when she sees the pictures smashed on the floor.

He must have come into my room again to try to sleep it off...poor baby...

Picking up all of the pictures and pieces of shattered glass before laying down in her bed Taehyung's mother lets out a small sigh, her hand smacking something when she splays them out across the mattress.

Oh?

Did he leave something in my bed?

Sliding her hand under the comforter tousled to the side Taehyung's mother pulls the tiny sketchbook out, hey eyebrows raising up in surprise at the beautiful pencil sketch in front of her.

Ah...now...I see....

That girl....

I've never seen Taehyung draw anyone before...he's just always painted small landscapes and drawn animal outlines...or sometimes it was complete abstract...

This must be the reason for his frustration...

My poor baby has a crush on this girl...

Getting back up to her feet and padding back down the hallway to Taehyung's room the woman peeks inside of the room across the way to the girl laying in front of her window asleep, a small amused chuckle emitting from the woman's lips.

I see now...you two have spent a lot more time together than I thought..

Stepping over to Taehyung's bed and placing the sketchbook beside him while gently stroking his hair the woman presses a soft kiss on his temple, her lips pushing up into a gentle grin.

"Don't worry baby, Everything will turn out just as it's supposed to, if you give it enough time to bloom."

(A/N): :3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 10.9K 85
The starting of the story mainly it is your point of view, you, unlike any other girl, is in love with their song instead of the Bangtan members. Rea...
5.7K 212 10
Taehyung snatches the mic off Jungkook and moves closer towards me to mockingly whisper, "good luck". ~ A short romance fanfiction with a childhood c...
804K 69K 81
[COMPLETED] "dear buddy, have i ever told you how much i love kim taehyung? if no then, hi i love kim taehyung thanks for listening to my i love ta...
17.9K 1.2K 45
-UNDER EDITING- HIGHEST RANKINGS: #1 in readerxtaehyung tag on 5/23/2020 #2 in youxtaehyung tag on 7/14/2020 "About the picture.... it's-" Kim Y/n fi...