Excuse Me, Can I Punch You No...

Oleh karla353

Alexandra Droz is one of New York's best kick boxers, and also a pain in the ass in school. Her bad attitude... Lebih Banyak

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
****Authors note****
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Authers note

Chapter 7

40K 465 12
Oleh karla353

*****So this chapter is pretty long, a treat for you guys. I hope you enjoy :D*****

Its so dark. Am I dead? I didn't want to die at such a young age. Why me? I feel someone touching my hair. I try and move but I cant.

My eyelids feel like they weight a ton, but I find the strength to lift them. Slowly my eye lids open and light floods my view. Everything is hazy, but soon come into focus. Im in a purple room. The walls are all a plum color and theres pictures of my friends and family hanging from the walls. This is my room. I move my head around to see im laying in my bed, the purple and black bed sheets engulfing me in a cocoon.

"I see your finally awake," a deep voice comes from beside me. I turn my head slowly and see my uncle sitting there smiling down on me. Then it hits me. Im not dead! Yayyy.

"Yeah, I'm awake, how long have I been out?" I ask, my voice is deep and husky.

"You were out for about 5 hours, we found you asleep on our door step. Why did you sit outside and fall asleep?" Worry coating his voice and face.

"I dont know, I think I was to tired, can you please leave me so I can change?" My head was pounding, it felt like a whole bunch of rocks shaking inside my skull.

"Ok well when your done, we are all downstairs, dinner was served about an hour ago and your's is in the microwave ok." My uncle nodded his head, giving me a kiss on the head. I knew he was still worried because he was debating on leaving me but he understands and leaves.

Maybe all of what happened, being kidnapped, meeting my dad, being threaten to find something for him. It was all probably a dream. Yeah a dream. I just got home from school and fell asleep on the doorstep, which is completely normal. I pushed the blanket off me and stood up to stretch.

I lifted my arms up and a sharp pain shot down from my left shoulder. It felt like I got stabbed with a needle over and over again. I pulled the sleeve of my shirt down and saw a red dot. What the hell is that. I pulled my hand to touch it, but right when I touched it a wave of pain went down my arm. How did I get that, my face scrunched in confusion.

I walked over to the bathroom, I really need a shower. I looked in the mirror and what I saw looked like a witch. Its hair all over the place, its eyeliner smudged from the pillows. I went to pull my pants off when I felt something in my pocket. It felt like a piece of paper. Pulling it out and unfolding I read the message.

Dont forget-dad

Those three words circled inside my head. Over and over again. I think I also forgot to breath. My heartbeat picking up.

So it wasn't a dream. This cant be happening to me. Why me? I crumbled the paper and threw at the mirror. Why me?! I looked at my reflection, my hands gripping the counter tightly. How can I find something for my "dad", and not know what it is. I pulled my fist back and connected it with the mirror, sending over a hundred pieces of broken glass all over the counter and floor.

My shoulder started to sting. I looked at the red dote on my shoulder. That bastard tranquilized me. All I wanted to do right now was punch that guy in the face. My dad and his servants.

I looked at my fist, blood was dripping all over my hand and arm from the punch I brought on to the mirror. I can feel tears pricking at my eyelids, but I pulled them back, refusing to let them fall. I will not show weakness, I will not show my "dad" that he can break me and control me like that. I started pacing around the bathroom. But I will find him his, whatever it is, and keep my family safe. Even if it means becoming friends with that annoying teacher.

Mr. Walker. This is all his fault. I growled to myself and pulled the bathroom door open. Standing there in mid knocking position was the devil himself Mr. Walker.

"Are you ok?! I heard glass breaking!" His face was coated with worry. Not the same as my uncles, this one looked scared.

"Yes I'm fine." I simply told him, keeping a stone face. Mr. Walkers gaze left my face to my bleeding hand. His expression changing from worried to anger as he pulled his gaze up and looked inside the bathroom at the broke mirror.

"What the heck is wrong with you!? Why did you do that?!" He pulled my hand into his to examine it.

I pulled my fist back," why does it matter to you?! We aren't in school anymore, your not held reliable over any bobos I get! Stop acting like you care!" Now he wants to be all Mr. SafetyGuy on me!

His expression softened and he pulled my bleeding hand back into his with force.

"Why do you think that? Why do you think I don't care?" His voice went soft, his expression was soft. His hazel eyes stared straight into mine. I noticed it had specks of green in it. Wow how pretty, NO! Stop thinking that, I am currently mad at him.

"Because, why would you care for me, im just another one of the hundred students you have," I replied softly, not looking him in the eye.

"No, Alex dont think that. I care about you more then all those other students." Mr. Walker responded, grabbing my chin so I was looking up at him.

"BUT WHY!? You only known me for about 2 days, but yet you act like you have known me much longer."

Mr. Walker sighed running his hand over his face and threw his hair. He looked like he was debating with himself internally. Like he wanted to tell me something.

"Look lets go get your hand washed. It probably needs some stitches." I can sense he really didn't want to talk about it. I really wanted to know but I just wanted to drop all of this at the same time. Im getting to emotional. He went to open his mouth to say something else but I cut him off ,"ok fine lets go."

Mr. Walker grabbed my hand leading me to the bathroom counter. I can feel a shock, making me freeze in place. Mr. Walker turned around and looks at me with a worried face.

"Is anything wrong?"

I shook my head no and pushed some glass off the counter with a towel. I pulled my self up on the counter, and faced Mr. Walker.

Mr. Walker grabbed my hand and started examining it. I winced as he started poking the cuts.

"I can see you got a medical degree huh, Dr. Walker?" I joked. He just looked at me and smiled his crooked smirk.

"Haha very funny, I learned a few things when I was your age, when I did boxing." He looked up at me from under his messy hair and looked back down at my hand.

"Wait, how old are you gramps?" I couldn't help but ask. He just smiled and shook his head.

"Im 23, where's the first aid kit?"

"It's downstairs under the kitchen counter." He nodded and left the bathroom. I just sat there on the bathroom counter swinging my legs back and forth. I looked back at everything that happened today. School. Detention. My dad. The deal. Mr. Walker is so nice to me, but I have to betray him, but I don't want to do that. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Mr. Walker walked back into the bathroom with a first aid kit.

He grabbed my hand and started cleaning it. I just sat there and observed him. I wonder what he stole that was so important to my dad.

"Mr. Walker can I ask you something?"

"Call me Kevin,if we are going to be living in the same house I don't want being called Mr. Walker, it makes me sound old. And yeah, depends on what your asking me." I pulled my bottom lip into my teeth.

"Mhh how do you know my uncle, your 23 and he's like 35 I think." Mr. Walker laughed and looked up at me with his honey glazed eyes with amusement.

"Your uncle is 30 for your information, shows how much his niece knows him," Mr. Walker responded, I meant Kevin.

"Whatever, same thing, now tell me how do you know my uncle? You guys have like a 7 year difference." Kevin finished with cleaning my hand up and wrapping it in bandage wrappings.

"I met your uncle when I was 15 and he was 22 working in a business, we became friends and anytime I needed help with anything he was there." I nodded.

My dad mentioned something about Kevin working for him, but then that means my uncle worked for my dad also. Unless they worked together in something else.Time to find out more about this, this information can help me with finding the mystery thing my dad wants. Right now Kevin wasn't looking at me, he was staring at the floor intently, like he was over thinking something.

"So did you know any of my other family members, aunts? Mom? Dad?"

At the mention of that, Kevin's breath hitched and he looked distraught for a sec. He looked me straight in the eyes and nodded his head no. Oh so we have a liar now. How nice?

"It's time for bed, I got work tomorrow and you have school so chip chip, go on!" He grabbed me around my waist and put my on the floor. I cant deny, I liked the feelings of his hands on my waist. I wonder how amazing his hands would feel if he rubbed them all over my body. I looked up at him and he just smiled down at me,"go to bed Alex, il stay here and il clean the broke glass, we don't want you cutting your self again. The doctor is pretty tired and is off shift till tomorrow." I laughed at him, only if he knew that doctor comment I made earlier was a joke.

"Goodnight." I whispered and walked around him giving him a pat on the back.

I couldn't fall asleep, thoughts of everything that happened played in my head over and over again. Looks like im going to do some detective work tomorrow.

I heard a knock on the door, followed with it being opened. I looked up at the door from my mess of pillows and blanket. Kevin walked into the room.

"Tomorrow practice starts at three after school ends, no skipping," from the hallway light I can see the outline of his body and face. He was wearing sweats that were hanging loosely off his hips nicely. I also noticed he wasn't wearing a shirt. His body looked amazing, just like I pictured it would. His hair was wet, probably from taking a shower just now and a few drops escaped, dripping down his muscled chest. I gulped, afraid of how I would sound if I responded to him, so I just nodded my head in agreement. Kevin smiled at me and left, closing the door behind him, leaving me to a night of restless sleeping.

Lanjutkan Membaca