Chapter 15

****Alex POV****

This is sooo wrong, but it felt so right. The sensations Kevin was bringing me sent me over the top. I'm not gonna lie, I am not innocent, I had my fair of make out sessions and I am also not a virgin. But damn! This was the best. The way he ran his hand over my skin sent sparks flying. His smell was like a drug that got me high. I want more, but yet, it is so wrong.  

I am suppose to get information from him an find that stupid necklace, but that cant happen if he keeps sending me into the clouds.  

When we were making out on the desk, every thought of my family disappeared from my thoughts, all I could focus on was his touch. Then when I had to hide in the closet from Mr. Herds, it felt like a rush, that sent me into overdrive.

Right now, I am pressed against the door of a closet with Kevin's body on top of mine. I didn't want to stop him from his magic touch, I was so close to getting my way with him right here right now, but we almost got caught and I cant risk it.

Pulling my hands up I push on Kevin's chest.  

"Kevin, we shouldn't do this, we can get caught." I huff while trying to push his heavy weight off me. 

"But whyyyy, I'm enjoying this and your enjoying this," Kevin mumbles into my neck. I laugh at how Kevin sounds like a little kid trying to spend five more minutes on the Xbox.  

"Look Kevin I have to go, the bell is going to ring any time now and I have to make sure I look presentable. Not looking like I just climbed out of bed." I grab his face with both with my palms and focus his face on mine. 

"Ok?" I ask. 

"Fineee," Kevin grumbles.  

I pull myself away from him and fix my cloths. I leave the classroom in a dash, not casting Kevin one glance back, because I know if I do, I would go back and lock myself inside there with him and do multiple things to him that would make my uncle shun me if he ever found out.

The bell rings when I finally arrive to my 3rd period class. P.E. I walk into the locker room as all the girls are leaving and I sit there and wait for Carla to show up.  

When she finally does I run up to her. 

"Hey, Carla I gotta talk to you. Nowwwww." I whisper and drag her by her hand to one of the shower stalls in the locker room. 

"I know you don't date guys Alex, but I don't think going lesbo will help with your sexual frustrations." Carla snickers. I roll my eyes at her joke. 

"Shut up Carla, I have to tell you something that involves a guy. And anyway your not my type." I couldn't help but finish my sentence off with that.  

"Ugh whatever, I'm everybody's type. And OMG TELL ME!"  

"Shhhh you have to stay quiet," I pull my finger in front of Carla's mouth to shut her. 

"Why?" 

"Because it has to do with Kevin." Carla tilts in her to side, looking like a lost puppy.  

"Mr. Walker." I remind. Her face lights up once again at the name.  

"Wellll I kinda did something with him, and I kinda liked it and mhhh I am so confused." I ramble on. 

"What did you do?!" Carla shook my shoulders. The desperation to know what happened was clear on Carla's face.  

"Welllll me and him kinda kissed." My voice came out squeaky and low. I played with the end of my shirt tugging on it.

Carla just stood there, her eyes wide open.  

"Omggg I knew it!!! Roger soo owes me five dollars!" Carla screamed with joy. I looked at her with a serious face and rose my eyebrow.