Chapter 24

The passion blazing threw me for this man was crazy. I fought against it for to long. Seeing Kevin come to the dance with Ms. Sterling pissed me off, but right now I am here with him.

I grab at his pants and unbutton them while pulling them down.

Kevin moved his lips from mine and started placing kisses down my neck, and I moved my neck giving him more access. I think the fact that I have been keeping myself from him is what is making this soo much hotter then it would suppose to be.

Then and there me and Kevin got lost in the burning passion that we both have been keeping from each other for jso damn long.

**************************

"We have to get back, or your date is going to get suspicious," Kevin breathed into my neck while pulling away from me. We were both breathing heavily and our bodies covered in sweat. I pull my body up off the desk and look at Kevin with a big smile on my face and started laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" Kevin laughed but looked at me like I had two heads.

"We-haha- both just had sex on your desk and our dates are just down the hallway in the cafeteria dancing or trying to figure where the heck we are," I continued to laugh.

"Wow..that kinda makes me sound like a man whore." Kevin joked while straightening his shirt back on and tucking it in his pants. I just sat there on his desk with my dress ripped up and my hair a mess from him tugging on it. Just watching him get dressed. Damn did I ever mention he has a nice body?

Kevin bended down and grabbed what supposedly is my underwear, which....by the way is torn up. I stare at it in shock and start laughing.

"Looks like I have to go commando tonight." I laugh some more.

"I wouldn't mind that, but I do because your gonna go back out there looking like a reck." Kevin looked me from head to toe.

"I wouldn't look like a reck if you weren't so damn aggressive!" I snapped back.

"Ohh don't act like you didn't like that!" Kevin countered back. He got me there. I did like it. I have had sex before, but with inexperienced teenage boys. And let me tell you, Kevin was no teenage boy. I'm surprised I'm not passed out.

"Who said I have to go back to the dance?" I changed the topic. Kevin looked at me with a knowing smile while fixing his vest on with his tie. He knew what I was thinking. I reached for my phone in my purse and sent a text to Carla. The text telling her to tell Tyler that I had to run home because I felt sick and not to worry because I got a ride with a friend.

"So we leaving now?" I asked while shoving the phone back into my purse.

"Umm, what about Ms. Sterling? Oh forget her let's go!" And with that, I pulled my dress up and straightened my hair. I still had my heals on, so I'm fine, and Kevin and I left the school. Luckily nobody caught us and we made it to his car.

"Wait, how is Ms. Sterling getting home?" I asked while Kevin started the car.

"Looks like the bus," and Kevin and I sat in silence for a second before breaking out into laughter.

"Really, how the heck did she get you to go with her?!" I couldn't stop my laughing.

"I was gonna say no until I saw you say yes to Tyler. But note to self, never going with Ms. Sterling to any dances ever again. She is a major control freak."

"Ohh you didn't notice that before?" I mocked.

Kevin just sat there and stared at me with a straight face.

"Your lucky your cute." Kevin laughed,And with that we went off home. I got a text from Carla later on saying she told Tyler and he believed her.

We finally got home, and went inside the house. I looked at the clock and saw it was just 11:50 pm. I looked around the dark house and saw that everybody already went to bed. Knowing my uncle he probably went to his night job so the only ones in the house is probably my mom and little cousin.

"I'm not tired yet." I turn to Kevin. I am honestly not tired yet even though that little workout session Kevin just gave me should have worn me out. I give Kevin a cheesy smile.

"Ohh I know what we can do for the mean time." Kevin eyes me like a predator. Like magnets, me and Kevin jumped on each other kissing and ripping at each others cloths.

Quickly Kevin picks me up and throws me over his shoulder.

"Kevin, what are you doing?!" I whispered screamed so nobody would wake up.

"My room. I am going to give you a night to remember." Kevin laughed. Oh this should be fun. And just like he said, I will remember that night. The night I went to a dance with a guy and ended up fucking my teacher in his classroom and skipping the dance to again fuck my teacher in my house with my mom sleeping in the room down the hallway. Oh I am so not going to forget this night.

*****Tehehe so if you want to read the rated R chapter, it is in my profile. Please do not read it if you are young and can't handle that type of stuff. And yeah I know this chapter is short but I am already writing the next one, oh and your welcome to all you little pervs who have been waiting for Kevin and Alex to finally get together. Haaa you think I was really just gonna end the last chapter like that? You must be out of your mind. Anyways tell me what you think...also follow me on Instagram :D at karla353 I drew a picture of Kevin and posted it there!*****

Excuse Me, Can I Punch You Now Or Later?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें