chapter 16

I stared those deep blue eyes down. Challenging them. My palms grew sweaty.

"How dare you defy me?! I am your boss!" His deep voice rung threw out the huge, empty warehouse. I coward back a little, but held my ground. I am not working for this evil man again. All of this ruined my life. I have no family, no place to live all because of this basterd. 

"I'm tired, I'm done!" I yell back. His buff frame in a black suit stood across from me about 5ft away. his piercing blue eyes stared me down with hatred. If I took him on in a fight I am certain I would lose. My skinny small frame compared to his would be an easy kill. 

The man in front of me pulls out a gun and points it to my face.

"Nobody leaves my business alive." I see him pull his finger down across the trigger and a loud bang was heard across the warehouse. I look up from the ground. am I dead? I am not dead. I am not shoot. I look to my side on the floor and laying next to me, her dark black eyes stare into mine. lifeless with a pool of blood surrounding her. 

I wake up right in my bed, sweat covering my body.  My breath is rugged. I turn to the clock on the side and notice its 5 in the morning. I better get up I have to prepare a french lesson that I didn't plan yesterday. I was to distracted by a blue eye beauty in my class room. I shiver at the thought of how similar those blue eyes are to his. 

I get up and trudge to the shower. I take a long cold shower to wake me up. After getting out, and getting dressed I notice that everyone is asleep still. So I take this as my chance and walk to Alex's room. Opening the door a little I peer inside and see Alex's sleeping figure on the bed. She looked so peaceful. So harmless. Not the girl that can knock you out into next week. I close the door quietly, and leave to school.

*****Alex POV*****

I wake up to my alarm clock blaring. I stand up and go threw my normal morning routine, getting ready for school. My outfit consist of sweat pants, a long sleeve shirt. The weather has been getting colder so I have to bundle up more. My uncle is still asleep as well as my little cousin Sofia. A car horn is heard from outside and I run outside planning to seeing Carla, but instead it was Tyler. I stop midstride. Tyler was in his black jeep. He is leaning on his window smiling at me. I swear this guy is starting to creep me out. How does he know where I live. 

I tug my jacket tighter around me. The weather is very gray and cold outside. I don't like it, Im more of a hot weather, shorts bathing suit kinda gal. 

"Why hello Alexandra," he drags my name out a little longer. Which I didn't mind, he knows how to say my name and send shivers up my spine at the same time. 

"Hey, what are you doing here?"

"I came to pick you up, duhhh, I want to be nice and do something for you since you helped me around school yesterday." yeah nice to know, but my main question is, how does he know where I live?

"How did you know I live here?" His black eyes peered into mine, for some reason it drew me in closer. 

"Carla told me. Now get in the car, you are going to catch a cold." He commands me. I hate when people tell me what to do. Oh and I have to remember to chock Carla when I see her. I examine him even closer. He wasn't even wearing a jacket and he is worried I am going to catch a cold. I roll my eyes and walk around the car, climbing into the passenger seat. You know Im smart, climbing into the car with a creeper.

 I took the chance in the car on the way to school to find out about him. 

"Sooo where did you come from, like where did you moved from?" I slowly ask, hoping to spring a conversation.

"I moved here from England." he kept his gaze on the road.

"That explains the no jacket thing huh?" 

"Yeah," he smiles but still doesn't look my way. So I sit there examining his features. His strong jaw line coming up to messy charcoal hair that comes in his face. I notice a red and black eye brow piercing on his black eyebrow that i didnt notice before. His black eyes that hypnotized me when I first meet him. I drag my eyes down and see he is wearing lose fitted jeans and a white short sleeve shirt that hugs his muscles. That's when I notice a big ring on his right middle finger. It was silver with a serpent on the top with a green gem in the center. It looked like one of those rings that would be passed down by generation or something like that.

"Where did you get that ring?"

"Don't you like asking questions curious George?" a faint grin comes on his face.

"Well I'm trying to find somethings out about you, all I know about you is that your name is Tyler and you know french." I joke. 

"Well I got this ring from my mom."

"And you live with her?" my curiosity got the best of me. Hes hands tightened on the steering wheel and his jaw tightened. his expression going blank. I looked away and out the window, watching the people walk by in their own world feeling slightly embarrassed for asking.

"You don't have to tell me, its ok." If he really didn't want to tell me he didn't have to.

"No its fine, I don't live with her, she passed away 5 years ago, I live here by myself." I feel my heart clench at that. "what about your father?" he gulped and passed me a side glance but looked back to road. OK touchy subject. note to self, don't not bring that up.

"He was an ass, and still is." His voice came out low, hatred was laced in his voice. OK DO NOT BRING THAT UP AGAIN. I note myself. I hate seeing him sad, or mad even though just meet him. 

"You do boxing?" his whole mood changed, he went from sad and distraught to chirpy and interested in me. 

"How did you know?"

"The scars on your knuckles and in class, when your bored you bump your knuckles on the side of the desk, like your punching it." wow, I didn't know that I did that. Does he just sit in class and examine me or something. He knows me one day and finds a habit I do, I know myself for 18 years and I didn't know I did that. "Yeah, I box, I got these scars on my knuckles from countless times iv punched walls, doors....peoples faces." That seemed to make Tyler laugh, normally hes very stone face, but I get him to smile sometimes.

"Do you want to practice sometime, I used to do that?" hmmm, practice with Tyler. That could be fun, I think to myself, but having Tyler at my house practicing boxing with me would probably upset Kevin. it would even be more awkward since that incident happened in the gym.

"Have you ever skipped school, Tyler?" I ask while keeping my view on the road ahead also.

"Yeah countless times, sometimes when there were quiz's I would skip and hang out with some friends instead."

"Do you want to skip with me today, I know this cool place that I go to sometimes to practice boxing."  without hesitation Tyler gave me his crooked smile, like he was up to know good. "Lets do it."

Wow I updated 3 days in a row. You guys should love me for that -___- Well anyway I love your comments XD I read them all and thank you and your welcome :) I enjoy writing story's for you guys. Also check out my other story, Bite Me, Please. 

Heres the summary:

Hey I'm Sara. I am 17 and in 11th grade. I have two best friends Mikayla and Kimberly. My grades in school are straight A's and I participate in almost every school event. Lets just say I am the perfect picture daughter, except for the fact that I am a 17 year old werewolf and I still don't have my mate. I really want my mate, all five of my sisters already have theirs. Yet here I am trying to find mine, and to make matters worse my teacher paired me up with Travis for a project. Thee bad boy of the school Travis and something isn't right, I keep getting these weird sparks every time I am around him. Also he is hiding something and I am going to get to the bottom of it even though his sexy ass might not like it. Ewww did I just say he was sexy. Ughhhh.