chapter 20

****? POV****

"Look you have to get out of here!" I cried out. Maria stood there, her black eyes staring into mine with fright. Even at 18 I felt pretty wise for my age, and yeah I made bad decisions, but I am pretty sure that what she is going threw is not right. 

"You don't understand! Look just get out of here now! its not safe, he is really pissed at you, and if you don't get out, he will kill you!" Maria shook with fright. The black night surrounded us, with only the light of the moon cascading over us giving me a view of her face. 

"Mom...?" We both turn our heads and look at the 13 year old I came to know for only a little while. His dark eyes staring at us with fright. He looked at alot like his mother, with her black hair and angular face. He stood tall but was about a foot smaller then me. 

"Yes sweety?" Maria jogged up to her son. The boys eyes never leaving me, looking into me suspiciously. 

"Dad is looking for you, he seems really mad."The boys eye turn to his mother. 

"Ummm,I'm going, hey I need you to go to the car ok? We are going to leave to the house soon." the boy nodded. Maria hugged him and placed a kiss on his head. He eyed me one last time before turning away.

"Maria..listen to me...he just found out that the boy is not his son. He is mad at you to, and knowing him and his short temper, you have to get out of here before he does something drastic. Yeah he is mad at me to, but I need you to get away. Please." I plead one last time, staring into her dark eyes which seem to go on forever.

"Fine, i'll go." she huffed. I smiled and pulled her into a tight hug, just in case this was my last time seeing her. The fact that I disobeyed an order from the big man, he would probably put a bullet in my head, but I don't care, I want maria to live happy. She gives me one more smile and turns her back to me..and disappears into the night.

****Kevin POV****

Alex is SO frustrating sometimes, I want to just punch her in the face, but yet at the same time, I want to grab her and kiss her. Something about her spicy attitude just drives me insane. But the fact that she wont listen to me and keeps hanging with Tyler just pisses me off. Its Monday and I trudge my way to 1st period. My body acing for sleep. I haven't slept all weekend. After that big fight with Alex, I just haven't been in the mood. I cant let her know about my past, it would only drag her into my problems, and I moved here to get a fresh start. Also the Big Match is in a month and a half, and I have to prepare Alex for it, but I cant if all we do is argue and make out.

I walk threw the empty hallways, only a few kids sitting about reading. I have to start getting here early because I get here late and that's not setting a good example. Unlocking my classroom and turning the lights on. I was lost in thought to not notice somebody slip inside and shut the door behind me. I turn around and come face to face with Ms. Sterling. She was flashing her big smile at me. Her face caked over with a layer of make up. Her hair let lose in curly waves down her back and the front of her chest. I look at her from head to toe. Her white blouse tight around her chest, which looked a size to small for her because her boobs looked like they were going to explode out of her shirt. And a pencil skirt that reached from mid waist and the way to mid thigh. And to finish her look off, some huge black heels.

Ms. Sterling was the definition of slut, except a teacher. She would always come dressed in cloths a few sizes to small, and her face caked in make up. If it wasn't for the fact that I currently have a crush on a hot headed, 18 year old, I would have boned Ms. Sterling by now. Believe me, her body had all the curves in the right places, but I just didn't find interest in her. Not to mention she is really clingy. ever since I started working here she would follow me around and ask me to dates, but I turned her don all the time. But apparently, she still didn't get the message.