Chapter 7

*****So this chapter is pretty long, a treat for you guys. I hope you enjoy :D*****

Its so dark. Am I dead? I didn't want to die at such a young age. Why me? I feel someone touching my hair. I try and move but I cant.

My eyelids feel like they weight a ton, but I find the strength to lift them. Slowly my eye lids open and light floods my view. Everything is hazy, but soon come into focus. Im in a purple room. The walls are all a plum color and theres pictures of my friends and family hanging from the walls. This is my room. I move my head around to see im laying in my bed, the purple and black bed sheets engulfing me in a cocoon.

"I see your finally awake," a deep voice comes from beside me. I turn my head slowly and see my uncle sitting there smiling down on me. Then it hits me. Im not dead! Yayyy.

"Yeah, I'm awake, how long have I been out?" I ask, my voice is deep and husky.

"You were out for about 5 hours, we found you asleep on our door step. Why did you sit outside and fall asleep?" Worry coating his voice and face.

"I dont know, I think I was to tired, can you please leave me so I can change?" My head was pounding, it felt like a whole bunch of rocks shaking inside my skull.

"Ok well when your done, we are all downstairs, dinner was served about an hour ago and your's is in the microwave ok." My uncle nodded his head, giving me a kiss on the head. I knew he was still worried because he was debating on leaving me but he understands and leaves.

Maybe all of what happened, being kidnapped, meeting my dad, being threaten to find something for him. It was all probably a dream. Yeah a dream. I just got home from school and fell asleep on the doorstep, which is completely normal. I pushed the blanket off me and stood up to stretch.

I lifted my arms up and a sharp pain shot down from my left shoulder. It felt like I got stabbed with a needle over and over again. I pulled the sleeve of my shirt down and saw a red dot. What the hell is that. I pulled my hand to touch it, but right when I touched it a wave of pain went down my arm. How did I get that, my face scrunched in confusion.

I walked over to the bathroom, I really need a shower. I looked in the mirror and what I saw looked like a witch. Its hair all over the place, its eyeliner smudged from the pillows. I went to pull my pants off when I felt something in my pocket. It felt like a piece of paper. Pulling it out and unfolding I read the message.

Dont forget-dad

Those three words circled inside my head. Over and over again. I think I also forgot to breath. My heartbeat picking up.

So it wasn't a dream. This cant be happening to me. Why me? I crumbled the paper and threw at the mirror. Why me?! I looked at my reflection, my hands gripping the counter tightly. How can I find something for my "dad", and not know what it is. I pulled my fist back and connected it with the mirror, sending over a hundred pieces of broken glass all over the counter and floor.

My shoulder started to sting. I looked at the red dote on my shoulder. That bastard tranquilized me. All I wanted to do right now was punch that guy in the face. My dad and his servants.

I looked at my fist, blood was dripping all over my hand and arm from the punch I brought on to the mirror. I can feel tears pricking at my eyelids, but I pulled them back, refusing to let them fall. I will not show weakness, I will not show my "dad" that he can break me and control me like that. I started pacing around the bathroom. But I will find him his, whatever it is, and keep my family safe. Even if it means becoming friends with that annoying teacher.

Mr. Walker. This is all his fault. I growled to myself and pulled the bathroom door open. Standing there in mid knocking position was the devil himself Mr. Walker.