Chapter 14

So here you guys go. It feels like I haven't uploaded in weeks but really its been like 2 or 3 days XD. I also find the shipping names cute. Kelex. It has a cute ringing to it. Anyway let me know what you think, and vote and share. ohh I will probably post chapter 15 tomorrow :D

"Oh shit" I held my breath. They can't know I'm here. I push Kevin away and jumped to my feet. I try to straighten my crazed hair and cloths so it doesn't look like I just had an intense make out session with my teacher. Ohh I hope they don't walk in, that would be a hard situation to explain.

"You have to hide, go over there in the storage closet." Kevin shewed me away with his hands into the closet. I don't object as I run in the tight space, filled with messy papers and junk. 

It happened so fast, he shut the door away leaving me there. I pressed my ear to the door hoping on hearing whats happening outside.

***Kevin POV***

My heart beat was pounding a mile a minute against my rib cages. Wow that was thee best make out ever. It was exhilarating. The rush I was getting was overpowering my thinking part of the brain. Alex is pretty good. Actually amazing. Oh no, shes to good, that means she had practice. With other guys. Don't think this Kevin, don't do this to yourself. I fixed my shirt and tie, and ran a hand threw my hair to fix it. I walked up to the door to open it to who ever planned on intruding on my time. My planning period is to myself, when teachers shouldn't bother me. Except Alex, she can bother me anytime.

I opened the door.

The principle being all powerful and mighty standing there in his black suit. Also his blubber was all over the place. His belt I think is to tight because his belly sits ontop of it. Anyway I find him to be thee most annoying person I have ever meet. He kinda reminds me of a big bouncy ball, his bald head shining, and when he gets mad his pale face turns red like a tomato, it makes me laugh all the time.But, I really don't like working for this guy but, I have to.  

"What can I do for you Mr. Herb?" I ask, plastering a fake smile on my face.

"Well I just wanted to check up on you, I am doing an inspection on all class rooms for the next few days because the school bored wants me to. So if you'll excuse I must do a check of the whole class."  

"But what are you checking for?" I stepped in his way.  

"Well, last week a teacher was caught with drugs in their class room, and in another class there was a gun under a counter. I will just have glance over everything, make sure nothing is wrong."  

No Sir, not thing is wrong, I am not hiding an 18 year old girl in my closet. Wow that made me sound like a pedo for a second there.

I step out of the way and let him walk in. I eye him intently then looked at the closet door. What if he finds Alex in there? My palms start to sweat, something I do when I get nervous sometimes.  

Mr. Herbs eyes landed on the mess of things on the floor from when Alex knocked them over on the desk. 

"What happened here?" Mr. Herbs eyes me suspiciously. I have to come up with a lie and quick.  

"Before you came here I saw a rat......and jumped I on the counter." I blurted out, not thinking over what I just said. I slapped myself mentally. Why couldn't I have come up with a better lie, like I tripped or a student got mad or something.  

Humor was written all over Mr. Herbs face. He was obviously trying to suppress a laugh. Then a soft laugh was heard from the closet. My heart dropped when I heard it. Oh no. 

"Ok thennn," Mr. Herb pulled away and walked to the closet, while his eyes observed it intently. Why out of all the days I am alone in the class room he chooses today to come.

He opens the door fast and pokes his head inside. My breath hitched. He steps out a closes the door. I let the breath I was holding go. 

"Everything seems to be fine. I will be on my way, oh and Mr. Walker, if you see any suspicious activity from any teacher please give me a call." He turns his back to me and wobbles out of the room. My mind was racing a mile a minute. I ran to the closet, swinging the door open, and examining the room. Nobody was in here. Where did Alex go? I stepped inside the small cubical. A soft giggle ringed threw my ears. Then before I knew it, Alex jumped from the ceiling and landed next to me. A giant goofy smile plastered on her beautiful face. 

"Where did you come from?" I wondered while looking at the ceiling.  

"I was up there." Alex pointed to the ceiling while pulling her bottom lip, which made her look so innocent.  

"Huh, how did you do that?" 

"That is none of your concern, and seriously? A mouse scared you?!" Alex started shaking with laughter, which brought me joy. I love seeing her like this. So care free and happy, not mad and trying to rip my head off. Even if it means shes laughing at me.

"Now since that distraction is gone," I started leaning foreword. My hand closing the closet door behind Alex. I pushed my body against Alex's small frame so she was pinned against the door.  

"We can finish what we started." I whispered in her ear.