Say You'll Stay | Tom Holland

Par booksforme171

It all started with a cookie (Y/n) is taking a trip with her best friend around the United States to celebrat... Plus

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
Announcements

25

9K 187 138
Par booksforme171

Your POV

Your apartment was a wreck. Boxes littered every room. Some were empty, some were full. It was nothing compared to Andi's bedroom. There was not even an inch of floor visible.

"Keep or get rid of?" Andi held up a Lucky Cat. The fact that the arm keep waving even if you tried to stop it irritated you.

"Get rid of."

She put it in the growing pile of random objects she was going to sell. It was starting to look like a game of Tetris.

You took the box of things Andi was taking with her and went to go place it in the kitchen. This was the only room that had any since of order. It was where the full boxes were stacked up neatly waiting to be loaded into the moving truck.

As you sat down the heavy box, your back pocket started vibrating. You pulled out your phone to see Harry was calling you.

"Either you're calling me because there's an emergency or I'm in trouble."

Harry laughed and cleared his throat. "(Y/n) (y/l/n), I formally invite you to come stay with me for a week."

"Stay with you? Where are you?"

"London. Where else would I be? It's where I live."

"How was I supposed to know? You're always following your brother around. You could be in Korea for all I know."

"No I'm in London and I want to see you. We haven't seen each other since May. It's been so long since I've seen your face."

You walked around in the limited open space in the kitchen, dreading the next question. "Is Tom going to be there?"

"We can plan it on a week when he's with Olivia."

The name and thoughts associated with it made you cringe. "I don't know Harry."

"Come on. It'll be fun. You'll get to see Sam and Paddy. Not to mention my mum. She still adores you and misses you."

You smiled knowing Nikki likes you. You already knew that she did, but being reminded still felt good. "I'm pretty busy right now. I'm helping Andi get ready to move. Then I have to go back to my moms to drop of some stuff she wanted that Andi was getting rid of. It might be a bit."

Harry's end of the phone was quiet. He was trying to think of a solution. "Okay, what if I came and stayed with you? I could help you guys pack everything up, I could come meet your mom."

He is being very desperate right now. "Right now the only sleeping arrangement for you would be the couch which is being consumed by Andi's clothes. Who knew the girl had this much stuff."

"That is an easy fix. What do you say?"

"One second." You dropped the phone from your ear and walked back into Andi's room. "So how do you feel about having a visitor come and stay with us?"

Andi looked up from her spot on the floor and looked at you as if you were crazy. "Look at this place. It's not suited for any company right now. Who even is it?"

"Harry Holland." You gave her a big pleading smile.

"(Y/n) I've never met Harry."

"He said he'll help with all the packing and moving. Might be fun." You sang the last part of that sentence trying to convince her.

Harry said something through the phone, but you couldn't make out what he said. You put the phone on speaker. "Sorry can you repeat that?"

"What if I convince Harrison to come?"

You held back a laugh of Harry's attempt to persuade Andi into letting him come. He must've remembered you saying something about Andi liking him when they first met.

You raised an eyebrow at your best friend who was contemplating her answer. "Where would they sleep?"

"One can have my room and one can sleep on the couch."

"Where will you sleep?"

"I'll sleep with you. Easy."

Andi looked down at her crossed legs and continued to think. "It's a mess Harry."

"I've been told." He responded back.

"Wouldn't be a lot of time to go out and do things. I'm supposed to drive out to California this Friday."

"Harrison and I will help make the process quicker."

She looked at you unsure. You mouthed the word Harrison to her and she rubbed her hand across her face. "Fine I don't care. If you get hurt by the mess, I'm not of liability."

"Noted. I'm going to go talk to Haz. I'll call you back later (y/n) to tell you when we'll be coming."

"Okay." You hung up the phone and smiled at the red head. "You're going to see Haz again. How long has it been?"

"Well it's the beginning of August now." She started speaking quietly to herself using her fingers to count. "Barely over two years."

"It's been that long since California? I guess it has, but it doesn't feel like it."

Andi let out a small laugh. "Yeah well you were busy having fun with your hot boyfriend and I was busy becoming an actress." You watched your feet as you shuffled them around. "Sorry."

"Don't be. This will be the third month apart, with no communication, as he raises his baby, and completely forgets about me. No biggie. I'm fine. I've been moving on myself."

"Of course you have." She knew you were lying. She tried to not look at with pity, but her concerned face failed that quest. "Are you sure you're okay with me moving out? I can stay longer. I can move next year."

"Stop that. I don't want to hear that kind of talk. I'm a grown up. I'm going to be completely fine all by myself, and you're going to have the time of your life in California."

She smiled at you, but it didn't meet her eyes.

Harry and Haz flew in the next day, which was Monday. From the time Harry called yesterday to now, the apartment still looked like a tornado made a pitstop then left.

You unlocked the door after picking up the two boys and walked inside. Their eyes went wide when they got to see the infamous mess.

"You weren't kidding." Haz tip toed around trying to avoid knocking anything over causing any more of a mess.

"Sadly I wasn't."

"I'm surprised neither of you have fell and suffocated underneath any of this." Harry stood still after finding a spot with enough room to fit.

Andi ran out of her room when she heard two English accents. She knew where everything was from having to deal with it all day that she made it to the boys in only a second.

Haz had no warning. Andi wrapped her arms around his neck and hugged him tight. Once you became friends with her, no matter how much time has passed, she'll act like nothing has changed. Picking up right where you left off.

She pulled back still holding onto his arms. A huge grin was plastered on her face. "Hi Haz. It's been too long."

"You still look gorgeous as ever."

She flipped her hair off her shoulder. "Well why thank you." She let go and moved in front of Harry with her hand out to shake. "You must be Harry. I've heard a lot about you."

"And I have definitely heard a lot about you."

"All good things I hope."

"Definitely. From how much (y/n) has talked about you, I'm surprised I'm just now meeting you."

You cleared you throat. "Sorry to interrupt this little meeting, but we have a lot to do." They all looked at you ready for instructions. "Okay so you guys can put your stuff in my room before we start. That way nothing will get lost or mixed in with all this crap. I don't care who, but one of you can sleep in there and the other will have the couch." The two boys nodded their heads and you showed them to your room.

"I feel like this is a little safe haven." Harry put his bag on your bed.

"Yeah I can see the floor in here. Is the bathroom just as cluttered?" Haz followed suit with putting his bag on the bed.

"Maybe." They both looked at each other wondering what they got themselves into. "Here's the load down. In the kitchen is all the stuff that Andi is taking with her. It has to be boxed and taped before you put anything in there. It's the only organized area right now, and I would like to keep it that way. Andi's room is where she's still deciding what to take with her or get rid of. We'll be having a yard sale Wednesday for the stuff she doesn't want. Don't touch the boxes that are in the hall beside my door. Those I'm keeping and will put away later or I'm taking to my mothers. Now moving on to the living room. There is a pile that needs to be boxed and taped to be put in the kitchen. There is another pile that is stuff both Andi and I bought together and are deciding who gets to take it. And the last pile is everything going to be put in the yard sale. I'll show you which pile is which. Now let's split up into teams. Haz go to Andi and help her move things to their respective locations in the living room or hall. Harry, you and I will be boxing and taping."

"So it's an organized mess? Chaos with a little bit of order?" Harry asked you.

"Sounds like a good way of describing it."

You walked out of your room. You pointed down the hall to Andi's room to show Haz where to go. You had to put them together. Harry followed you into the living room. You showed him which pile was which.

"How does she have so much stuff?" Harry kept looking around at everything.

"She's a hoarder. She keeps stuff stuffed in random places. I didn't know it got this bad until we started pulling all her stuff out to go through everything. Should've seen her closet when we opened it."

"Are we going to have enough time to finish everything we need to do?"

You walked to the wall where the empty cardboard boxes were. You handed Harry boxing tape and knelt to the ground. "I hope so. The apartment she got is smaller than this place. I just hope she has room for everything she is bringing."

You both got to work catching up on things you've missed. Harry was telling you about Paddy and Sam when Haz walked out with a basket full of stuff. "Yard sale?" You pointed to the pile near the couch. He dumped everything out and walked back to Andi's room.

You carried your box to the kitchen and walked back to grab another empty box. You could hear laughter come from Andi's room making you smile. You knelt back down where Harry was stuffing his box. "How is he?"

Harry didn't have to ask who you were asking about, he already knew. "Good."

"Could you be anymore vague?"

"What all do you want to hear?" He wasn't being mean, he was concerned. He wasn't sure what to tell you because he didn't want to upset you.

"Everything I guess."

"Well he hasn't been taking any roles recently. He's too afraid of getting a job that will take him away for months at a time. His full attention goes to Daniel. Him and Olivia have a good schedule of when Tom can see him or when he can take Daniel home with him." Harry hesitated before continuing with what he was about to say next.

"What is it?" You stopped boxing and sat on your knees looking at Harry.

"He's thinking about moving close to Olivia. The traveling back and forth all the time is taking a toll on him. He thinks if he can be closer it would solve a lot of problems with raising Daniel."

"He's going to leave London? I never thought he would do that."

"Neither did I."

"When does he plan to move?"

"I'm not sure. He hasn't set anything in stone yet. It's just been a thought."

"Oh." You looked away and restarted packing your box. "Are they a family?"

Harry scrunched his eyebrows together. "What do you mean?"

You didn't want to ask the question that was hanging at the end of your tongue, but you wanted to know. "Are they dating?"

"No."

Harry's answer made a weight lift off your shoulders. He was free to do whatever he wanted, but hearing if he was in a relationship with anyone might've crushed you.

Boxing, taping, moving boxes continued for what felt like hours. You all took a break to eat earlier, but went back to work after. Andi finally finished going through her room and joined you and Harry out in the living room.

Both of the boys sat on the couch and passed out. Poor babies. They've had a long day of traveling and then getting put straight to work. You and Andi silently agreed to stop for the night and finish tomorrow. You got up from the floor and tapped Harry on the shoulder.

He hummed with his eyes barely opening. You reached a hand out for him to grab. "Come on."

He reluctantly got up and you pulled him to your room. You put all the bags on the floor and pulled the covers back for Harry to get in. When he passed back out, you shut the door and went back into the living room. Haz was now sprawled out on the couch. You placed a blanket over him and tiptoed to Andi's room.

The next day, you all procrastinated before picking up the process again. It was raining outside only making the lazy mood wanting to continue. You all took a nice long lunch, courtesy of you. The boys started grabbing Andi's old theater outfits she was getting rid of. They snuck off to the hallway to put them on. You and Andi turned your chairs to face the living room waiting for their show to begin.

"May I present to you Little Red Riding Hood becoming a hooker." Haz's title for his and Harry's makeshift play made you and Andi laugh.

They both walked out and took their places. "Oh. My. God." Andi's mouth was wide open staring at the two.

Haz had a pink wig on with a black short dress over his clothes. The back was only half zipped up. You guessed Harry was Little Red Riding Hood because he had a basket on one arm and the red cape was tied around his neck.

"My oh my. You're certainly not my grandma." Harry had a high pitched girly voice going on.

"No I'm not. I'm Brittany." Haz pursed his lips and put both his hands on his hips.

You were holding your stomach from how hard you were laughing. The whole play was ridiculous and didn't make any since. Somehow Brittany was actually Red's grandma from the past. Andi would yell out random words and the boys had to incorporate that word into their conversation. Soon we found out that the wolf was actually Red's dad. You and Andi both got up and put on random wigs joining in on their play. When it became too much, you all dropped to the floor laughing.

Finally getting back to work, Harry and Haz took over boxing so that you and Andi could go through the who gets what pile. Music was playing in the background. Every now and then someone would take over the Bluetooth playing music they knew. Harry and Haz would play songs you've never heard of before, but they would have full on concerts while it played. It was funny watching them rap or act like they had microphones in their hands.

They finished before you did and sat on the couch. Haz started picking through the things that was going to the yard sale. He was playing with a stuffed animal when Harry took it out of his hands and threw it at you. "Feed me."

Andi looked at her watch then showed it to you. It was getting close to five. "How about pizza? We can eat something better tomorrow. We just need to finish going through this pile."

"You would be done by now if you two would stop arguing about who gets the monkey lamp." Haz crossed his arms.

"Hey that monkey lamp holds a lot of memories. We don't expect you to understand." Andi defended.

"Harry can you hand me my phone? I'm going to call the pizza place. No one said no so I'm assuming it's okay." Harry handed you your phone and you ordered two medium pizzas. You had enough time to finish going through the pile, only having six items that caused arguments. Haz made you both put it to the side to come back to later so that you wouldn't be sitting on the floor any longer than you had to be. Anything that Andi got, Harry boxed up.

When you got up you could feel the feeling of pins and needles take over your foot. You started shaking it to wake it back up.

"You okay there?" Harry had an amused look on his face.

"My foot is asleep. This feeling is bleh." You couldn't put it into words so you cringed and made a noise to show what it felt like.

"Where's your purse? I'll get it for you."

"In my room. Should be hanging on the door."

Harry walked to your room to grab you purse and handed it to you. "I'm going to go with you. Make sure you don't get the wrong food."

Sure. That's why he's coming. You looked over at Haz and Harry who were in their own little conversation.

You and Harry walked out to your car and headed off to the pizza parlor. The rain stopped, but it didn't look like it was over. Dark clouds overtook the sky.

You came back and everyone grabbed plates putting their slices on them. You decided to put in a movie to watch while everyone ate. You and Harry sat on the floor with your plates on the coffee table. Andi and Haz were sitting on the couch. If one of them slid over once more they would be sitting right next to each other.

Harry finished his food first. You followed next and put your back against the couch. The rain started to pick back up, but this time thunder decided to join in on the noise. It didn't take long for the power to go out, ending your movie thirty minutes too early. Groans filled the air.

"(Y/n) do you have any candles or something?" You couldn't see Harry very well in the dark room, but you knew he was still sitting beside you. You could make the outline of his face.

"Yeah. Andi will you grab the ones in the kitchen and I'll get the ones out of our rooms?"

She moved off the couch and went into the kitchen. You used your phone flashlight to grab all the candles from your room. You placed one in the bathroom for anyone who went in there. The rest were placed around the living room and kitchen to make the rooms visible again.

"What do we do now?" Haz leaned up from his seat on the couch.

Everyone looked around at each other trying to figure out if anyone had an idea.

"The board game Sorry?" Everyone nodded their heads and you grabbed the game off the game shelf.

You moved a few candles closer to the coffee table to get a better visual of the board. Everyone sat at one end of the table where their color was located. Andi could not for the life of her get a one or two to leave start. Haz already had three of his pieces in home. Harry was being mean and every time he got a Sorry card, he would place your piece back in start.

The game caused a few arguments. You were telling Harry to leave you alone. Andi was knocking Haz's pieces off the board since he was the closet to winning. Haz teamed up with Harry to make sure you didn't get to home. You caught on that Harry didn't care about winning, just annoying you.

You never noticed the time or that the storm had ended. You were too busy having the time of your life to notice.

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

127K 2.8K 26
{COMPLETED} Tom Holland, Harrison Osterfield and Y/n y/l/n have been best friends since ends meet. At 15 years old Y/n moves to another part in Engla...
505K 5.4K 45
Imagines about the Holland Brothers and Harrison. Started ~ Thursday 13th April 2017 Finished ~ Wednesday 22nd November 2017
3.5K 137 43
You are in university, and a handsome young English teacher arrives. What happens when they start feeling things for each other?
434K 9.4K 25
Allison Carter moves to New York to escape her old life and old friends. When things fall through, leaving her with nothing, she must move back to Lo...