WHAT IF I'M HIM [Under Revisi...

By TakeThePride

[This is being re-written as a new story on my page. I'm keeping this up if y'all wanna read it but it's not... More

Authors Quick Note
Chapter One; Katuki Bakugo
Chapter Two; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Three; Shoto Todoroki
Chapter Four; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Six; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Seven; Shoto Todoroki
Sorry
Chapter Eight; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Nine; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Ten; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Eleven; Mashirao Ojiro
Chapter Twelve; Mezo Shoji
Chapter Thirteen; Katsuki Bakugo
Rant
Chapter Fourteen; Katsuki Bakugo
The Bakugo's house
Please Look At My Bio
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Eighteen; Masaru Bakugo
BLM and STOP ASIAN HATE
Chapter Nineteen; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty; Masaru Bakugo
Hi
Chapter Twenty-One; Eijiro Kirishima
Chapter Twenty-Two; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Three; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Four; S.M.D.M.E
Chapter Twenty-Five; Denki Kaminari
Important!
Chapter Twenty-Six; Katsuki Bakugo
Chapter Twenty-Seven; Eijiro Kirishima
Update

Chapter Fifteen; Katsuki Bakugo

113 10 6
By TakeThePride

Title: Sweater Wheather

Artist: The Neighborhood

(sorry for any spelling errors, please correct me)

                                                                          T.W. SWEARING

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"We're back!" Bakugo announced, taking off his shoes with his feet and holding the drinks.

"We? Damn it, Katsuki! I told you! Not, in my car..." she trailed off as she stomped to the door. "Oh, hello there."

"Um, hello ma'am," Kirishima smiled.

"He's going to be staying here for a few days," Bakugo declared. He started to walk down the hallway, knowing that Kirishima would follow.

"Excuse me, sorry for the intrusion!" Kirishima quickly added and sped over to the blond. "Oh and um, thank you!"

The boys were already going up the stairs when Mitsuki murmured a confused 'You're welcome?'

"Um, Bakugo?" Kirishima stood in the middle of the hallway behind Bakugo. He kept his arms to his sides, afraid he was going to break something.

"What?"

"This is the first time I'm at your house," he stated.

"No fucking shit," Bakugo stopped at a big, dark, ebony wood. "Here," He opened the door for Kirishima. He hesitantly stepped inside, taking in everything. The walls were painted blue, one side of the wall has patterns on it. Most of the furniture was white, and 'floating'. There was a white couch, a T.V. Kirishima was in awe. "Welcome, just make yourself comfortable. I'll get some food and drinks."

"But I already ate, you don't need to do all of that."

"Fucking fine then, what do you want to do?" He asked, plopping on the bed. Kirishima awkwardly stood in front of him, rubbing his arms then putting them behind his back. Kirishima shrugged his shoulders. "For fucks sake," Bakugo pulled on Kirishima's arm and threw him on the bed. "I told you to fucking make yourself comfortable, shit head!"

"Sorry! It's just, I've never been here before and everything is so nice I don't want to ruin anything." Bakugo rolled his eyes.

"Relax dumbass. Not that fucking big o' deal." Bakugo stares at Kirishima. He noticed how his hair still hasn't dried, along with some parts of his clothes. He got up and got out his clothes from the dresser. Underwear, sweats, a sweater, and a T-Shirt. Red, of course. "Here," he said, handing over the clothes.

"Hmm? Oh! Sorry, I forgot I was still wet."

"No dumbass, go take a shower!"

"Why?"

"Cause you'll fucking get sick!" Kirishima blushes slightly, "Get up." Bakugo ordered. Kirishima compiled and Bakugo led him to his bathroom. As Kirishima stepped in, his eyes sparkled.

"This is so cool!" Bakugo shrugged. "I didn't know this was the bathroom. I don't have a bathroom in my room but if I did I want it to be like this!" He exclaimed.

"Why not this?" Bakugo grumbled.

"What did you say? Sorry, didn't hear you."

"I'll get you your towels. Clothes - in your hand - you can just leave them there. If you need anything just yell or ask Galaxy" he informed.

"Who?"

"Galaxy," Bakugo said, pointing to the mirror. The mirror's frame lit up. "Play..." his voice trailed off as he thought of a song. His eyes found their way to Kirishima who gleamed with excitement. "Play Sweater Weather by The Neighbourhood."

"Playing-"

"Woah! That's so cool!" Music started to play from the speakers in the bathroom. Kirishima swayed and tapped his foot. "What song is this?"

"English song," Bakugo answered. "It's from back in the day so I don't expect anyone to know it."

"Do you understand what it's saying?"

"I can make out some words, yeah."

"That's awesome. How'd you hear this song?"

"Don't remember, just the meaning behind it."

"What does it mean?"

Bakugo watched Kirishima, who stared back at him. Simultaneously swaying back and forth and slightly bopping his head up and down. He turned away and back to the mirror, "Nothing."

"Oh."

"Hot on the left, cold on the right. Mirror is Galaxy, use whatever products you want. I'll go get the towels."

Kirishima nodded, "Should I uh, undress now or?"

"Do whatever the fuck, I'll be back in a minute," Bakugo walked out of the bathroom to go to the closet he has down the hall of his room that is filled with towels, wash clothes, cleaning supplies at the bottom, and baskets. He grabbed a couple of them, big and small, and walked back to his room. He opened the door to his bathroom with a stack of towels in his arms. In the middle was an almost naked Kirishima.

"H-hey man! Those are a lot of towels," he pointed out, fiddling with the hem of his boxers. Bakugo looked at him up and down with a blank face. He walked past him and placed them in a small cabinet. He left a few out, one was a small towel that he hung next to the sink, and the other he handed to Kirishima who placed it on the sink. "Thanks."

"Just hurry up. What do you want to eat?"

"Bakubro, it's okay man, you've already done enough and you bought me food on the way here!" Kirishima protested. Bakugo sighed.

"Fine," and with that, he walked out of the bathroom and closed the door. Kirishima locked the door and took off the last piece of clothing.

Bakugo jumped on his bed and went on his phone. He didn't know how long Kirishima was going to be in the shower for so he opted on watching a YouTube video. Even decades later, YouTube was still so popular.

He saw on his recommended video of Hawks helping an old lady walk the street. He pressed on that and watched the way Hawks ran over to her, not fly. He ran. Cars immediately started to slow down when the hero was in the middle of the street. Hawks leaned down to talk to the old lady. The camera was really shaky as the person walked back and forth down the street.

Hawks ended upholding the old woman's hand as they walked to the other side. Hawks smiled and laughed as he looked both ways constantly for speeding cars that might hit them. I need to be more like this? He scrolled down as the video continued to play. He saw one of Endeavor.

It didn't have many views like the one with Hawks did, it only had a few hundred views. He clicked on it. It showed someone on the floor, a man, crying and holding a child. Endeavor stood over him. They were in an alleyway, the cameraman seemed to be hiding. The man muttered many 'Thank you's' and 'Are you okay' to the child and Endeavor. The hero didn't seem to do anything but watch. The cameraman whispered "What the fuck is he doing," the subtitles on the screen repeating him.

Endeavor then kneeled down, Bakugo read the subtitles. "Take good care of them, don't be like me. Be good to them, okay? Might lose them." The man looked at him confused, the cameraman swore and ran away when Endeavor was walking to the opening of the alley. You couldn't see much besides the feet of the cameraman speeding off. You could hear their breathing.

"The fuck did he mean?" The cameraman asked. Apparently, there was another person with him. The video had twenty seconds more and Bakugo skimmed through it, finding it was just them talking as he closed out of the video.

He set the phone down on his chest and huffed, "I need to piss." He looked at his bathroom door and groaned. He got up out of his bed and left his room, down the hall into the guest bathroom which wasn't connected to the guest bedroom. It was smaller than Bakugo's bathroom but it was still big. Most of the bathrooms in the house have either blue, gray, or white paint. This one had white paint all over. He walked to the toilet and did his business. Flushing and washing his hands.

He headed back to his room. When he walked in he stretched his arms over his head and tilted his neck. He then rested his forearms on his head and walked around his room that way. He yawned a few times and his eyes watered a tiny bit, to which he blinked many times. What time is it? Walking over to where he left his phone, he saw that the time was 20:32 (8:32 p.m.) He sighed. He heard the door open and saw Kirishima walking out, dirty clothes in his hand and towel in his other. His hair was still wet but wasn't dripping and he was wearing Bakugo's clothes that he gave him.

"Hey, where should I put these?" He asked, not looking up at Bakugo.

"The basket there," he said pointing to the hamper in the corner on the same side of the wall where the bathroom. As he went over to place the towel and clothes in the basket Bakugo went into the bathroom and got out his blow dryer. When he came out, Kirishima was back to standing awkwardly in his room. "Dumbass," he shook his head, "Sit down."

"Oh?" He saw the dryer in his hands, "O-oh, okay!" He sat on the edge of the bed, facing Bakugo who walked closer to him.

"Hold this," Bakugo handed the dryer and went to plug the cord in. He opened his hand again and Kirishima handed the dryer. He turned the setting to low and hot. Kirishima hummed as the heat hit his scalp, and shivered when it blew against his neck.

"You know Bakubro, you're like the mom of the group," Kirishima said casually as he stared at Bakugo's abdomen.

"The fuck?"

"Like, you take care of us! And you also make sure we don't die but I mean you bought me food, and let me come over."

"So? What fucking happened to Raccoon Eyes being the 'mom'?"

"You paid attention?" Kirishima laughed, " Nah, it's cause it goes with her name kinda but to be honest, she more like the big sister."

Bakugo rolled his eyes, "Move your head." Bakugo gently angled and pushed Kirishima's head down so he was now looking at his pants. Kirishima blushed as he was face to face with Bakugo crotch. He quickly averted his eyes to his feet but he couldn't help glance at the round part.

"Umm, Bakugo? Are you done?"

"Hold fucking still! I'm almost done-" his head perked up and shut off the instrument. He

looked at the wall to his left.

"What?"

"Shut the fuck up!" He hissed. It was quiet for a moment, "Did you seriously not hear

shit?" Kirishima shook his head. Bakugo swore under his breath and unplugged the dryer, placing it on his nightstand. Bakugo opened his door and peeked into the hallway. When he couldn't see nor hear something, he sighed and got back in his room. "I'm so fucking- what do you want to do?"

"I don't know," Kirishima shrugged.

"I," Bakugo paused. He slowly walked up to Kirishima and looked down on him sitting on the bed, arms in between his legs. "Fucking hate you." Kirishima's jaw dropped, face and ears becoming red.

"Why?" He stood up fast, chest to chest.

"'Cause you won't fucking pick something to fucking do!"

"I-Well, I'm sorry that I don't know what to do!" Kirishima pouted.

"Mhm," Bakugo hummed, looking at Kirishima up and down only with his eyes. This caused Kirishima to look at himself and realize how close they were. He nervously laughed and sat back down. "We can eat, sleep, watch a movie, play video games, work-no I already did. Yeah, choose fucking one of those or all of those I don't give a shit," he crawled to the right side of his bed, opposite of where Kirishima sat and laid there. Resting his eyes with his arms behind his head, "Tell me when you've made up your mind."

"You're very cruel. Why can't you just pick for me?"

"Cause you're the fuckin guest, dumbass!"

"Damn, okay. Ummm, can we watch a movie?" Bakugo opened his eyes and pointed to the nightstand that was by Kirishima.

"Give me the remote," Kirishima handed him the remote, "Get the food and turn off the lights," he ordered.

And Kirishima did as he was told.

He grabbed the bag of food Bakugo bought after turning off the lights and made his way to the bed, next to Bakugo. Bakugo had switched positions so he now is laying on his stomach, head at the foot of the bed with one hand under his chin the other surfing through many networks.

"What are we watching?" Kirishima asks, placing the bag of food in front of both of them. Bakugo shrugged and tossed the remote to Kirishima who smiled and picked it up. "Can we watch this?" Bakugo nodded without even looking at the T.V. Just by Kirishima's eyes, he knew the boy wanted to watch this movie and who was to stop him. "Really?"

"Yes."

"Yes!" He said, clicking on the movie, "It's supposed to be very scary so my apologies to your majesty if I by any chance jump on you."

"I will fucking blast you," Kirishima nodded, smiling, and rested his chin on his folded arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

How are you guys feeling? You can be as honest as you want to.

Any predictions? Thoughts?

I know we all know Bakugo's parents are rich as fuck and that even though their house isn't modern as in marble and dark/light and smooth, I thought it would be a cool addition. I have pictures from google/Netflix of how his room looks like and the living room/kitchen/dining table. I don't know if you want to imagine your own mansion or give you something to imagine so I just put it in the chapter before this.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 198 19
{!!This will contain SMUT!!} Y/N found himself face-to-face with the entity he had been hiding from for a while, being none other than rush.
16.5K 253 6
(Not edited) a collection of one shots about Hawks (Keigo Takami) and a male reader occasionally a non-binary reader i will take requests but i hold...
261K 7.6K 87
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
9.9K 516 30
What happens when Yugi, Alpha of a prowl (pack) of wereleopards, has to turn to his darkest rival Yami, the Master of the Domino, for help? This is a...