BoBoiBoy: The Fallen Hero

By JE_TheLion

My very own fanfiction takes place after BoBoiBoy movie 2 and BoBoiBoy galaxy season 2 (even though it has n... More

chapter 1 - a chat with father
chapter 2 - A tough Battle with Adudu
chapter 3 - full power unleashed
chapter 4 - another TAPOPS mission
chapter 5 - enter the legendary hero
chapter 6 - breaking news...
chapter 7 - who did it...?
chapter 8 - encountering with the killer
chapter 9 - the fight against the killer
chapter 10 - Who is the Power Sphere Killer?
Chapter 12 - The Killer Strikes Again
chapter 13 - most wanted criminal in the galaxy
chapter 14 - he's back for a long time?
Chapter 15 - How it turned out well...
chapter 16 - Wrath of the Killer
chapter 17 - secret facility
chapter 18 - the Sacred Gems
Chapter 19 - the invasion of the Empires
chapter 20 - the enemy that's among them
chapter 21 - friends no more
chapter 22 - long time foes
chapter 23 - regrets
chapter 24 - what's life without a friend?
chapter 25 - a new girl arrives
Chapter 26 - the meeting
chapter 27 - what really happened...
chapter 28 - Choosing a path of a dark side
chapter 29 - so, that's how it is...
chapters 30 - confrontation
Chapter 31 - a great elemental battle
chapter 32 - with friends like these
chapter 33 - the war against the Knights
chapter 34 - deliver the feelings
chapter 35 - Requiem (finale...)
BoBoiBoy/Kurai
BoBoiBoy/Kurai (without scars)
BoBoiBoy Gelap/ Lunar/ BlackHole
BBB Gelap meet Kurai Gelap (part 2)
From BBB to Kurai
Alternate Ending Part 1 (Gacha Club Version)
Alternate Ending Part 2 (Gacha Club Version)

chapter 11 - "Intruder Alert!!!"

1.1K 57 9
By JE_TheLion

"what, there's an intruder?!" Asked the Molecule User.

MechAmato tries to navigate but no avail.

"It's no use! I could not track down the intruder. The security system are now damaged. You have to be careful kids. This might be a Power Sphere hunter. They could be dangerous, as they have a nerve on coming to my station."

As the admiral warns the teens, they suddenly hear a screaming voice.

"Help Me!!!"

It turns out to be Ochobot's voice, Who disappeared from the group, and it's coming from the outside of this room.

Ying: Oh no! Ochobot has been captured.

Yaya: let's go save him!

So the teens leave the room to search for their yellow robot friend. While the admiral has to stay on repairing the security system.

They follow the screaming voice in the middle of the hall, until they managed to find him. But ended up encountering his captor.

Yaya: there's Ochobot over there!

Gopal: but who's that?

The intruder who wears a scarlet armor, with black spandex (also wears a back bag). While has a helmet that has a style of a knight, while her mouth is exposed, and has a sharp fang.

But appears to be a young teenage girl like the other teens from TAPOPS.

"Who are you and how did you find this station?" Yaya demanded answers to the intruder.

"I am High One!" She introduced herself.

"High One?!" Said Gopal, Yaya and Ying.

"That's right. Cause I'm known to be the best power sphere hunter in the galaxy, as I get good records of collecting them. While no one can stop me that easy... *Starts to look at Ochobot* Now tell me where the rest of those tin cans are?!"

She threateningly squeeze the yellow robot in demand for it's location. Making the others angry for hurting their friend.

Yaya: don't you dare hurt Ochobot!

Ying: you're not going to get away that easy.

So the girls form an attack together. But High One (after putting Ochobot in her back bag, & traps him inside) easily dodges their attacks. She continues on evading from their repeated attacks, until the Gravity User almost reach her to give a punch.

However...

"Animal form-"

The intruder's powers is revealed as she's going to transform...

"TIGER"

With this form, she easily grab the punch one handedly in full strength. Then launches her off to the wall.

Everyone is awed from Seeing her transform into a feline creature, but retains her humanoid state.

Were her armored suit takes a design of a tiger. Even gaining an ears, tail, claw and an orange skin of it's traits. And having a stripes on each sides of a cheek.

"Did she turned herself into a tiger...?" Gopal said anxiously, as he fear over her abilities.

The Time User attempt to launch an attack, but High One intercept it with a strong hit. Then she raised her sharp claws to give her a slash, while Ying avoids it.

When Yaya flies over in attempt to help her friend, she grabs Ying by the leg to launch her to knock down the Gravity User.

Then she transform again.

"Animal form: Eagle!"

She takes a bird features, (like wings on her arms), of this form. And makes another move to her enemies.

"Eagle Feathers"

She makes a storm of energy feathers at the girls. Which they both received a blast.

When looking at Gopal, High One begins to approach him.

"*screams* Please don't come closer! Or I'll... I'll shoot you!"

The Molecule User fearfully points a finger on her, in attempt to use his power on his enemy. Only for High One to transform again.

"Animal Form: Wolf"

With another ability of this form, she begins to tackle the Molecule User & beat him senselessly like a wild predator on it's prey. Then She leaves him beaten & covers in bruises & ripped clothes.

After that, she brings out the Yellow Robot. But instead of interrogating him, She only take a sniff on the Power Sphere. Then start sniffing on somewhere else until she started to smirk.

High One: Heh, now I know where the rest of you are.

Ochobot: Eh?!

When the Heroes are trying to get up, this force High One Transform into a Cheetah form. After putting Ochobot back inside of the bag, this ability grant her speed to escape from Them as she runs off.

Gopal: *surprised from the enemy's abilities* First a tiger, eagle, wolf, then a cheetah?!

Yaya: But what kind of power does High One have?

As the teens are wonders about the enemy's abilities.

Ying: hmmm... It looks like she can shift any forms of animals, that can grant any kinds of abilities.

Gopal: Oh, it's exactly like BoBoiBoy would do.

This briefly upset the girls when his name is mentioned, due of his absence. Even the indian boy does the same for a moment, until they should focus on something else.

Ying: This isn't the time to feel sad right now! We should focus on catching the bad guy!

Gopal: you're right. But do you know on where she's after?

Yaya: I think she's tracking down for the rest of the power spheres.

Gopal: I assure that it won't be that easy for her in this large place of this station.

However, Yaya has saw the whole thing from High One before she would realized something.

Yaya: I think High One actually knows on where they are.

Gopal: what do you mean?

Yaya: she took a form of a wolf to use her sense of smell on Ochobot, to track down the other Power Spheres.

Ying: of course. Ochobot was in the room with the other ones from last night. And I think she already figure out on where they are!

Gopal: then we have to stop her. Let's go!

They begin to split up, in a search for the intruder throughout the hall of this station. Just to look for shortcuts in order to reach her.
.

.

.
The search does not take them long as Ying and Yaya manage to catch up to the intruder. As they chase her all the way through the big space of an area.

Seeing the two girls tailing on her, High One grabs one of the random objects she had pass by, in attempt to slow them down by tossing it. While they easily avoid it.

Then Yaya uses her power to grab the object to toss It back. Which hits High One and falls on the floor.

The girls wants the intruder to surrender, claiming that she has no where to run. But this doesn't stop her that easily, as High One is going to Shift into another animal.

"Animal Form: Armadillo"

She use this ability to form into a ball, to launch herself on knocking both Yaya & Ying like being hit by a volleyball. This allows High One to leave the area into the hall.

Only to be blocked by Gopal. Then the girls has managed to catch up with the intruder from the back.

Gopal: Just give up already! You are now cornered.

High One: (smirks) Cornered? In Your dreams! *Begins to transform* "Animal Form: Mouse!"

To surprised the teens, this rodent form can shrink the Shifter into a size of a miniscule mouse.

With That, High One begins to jump into the Molecule User's Clothes were she runs all over from shirt & makes him tickle.

Gopal: (tickled) hey stop that! *Burst into laughter*

Ying: Oh no! We have to get her out.

The girls tries to get the tiny enemy out from Gopal by punching her way out. But this only gives a beating on the indian boy.

They soon realized that She no longer inside of the Gopal, while he's left laying down in defeat on the floor, & This distraction allows the animal shifter to set a trap for the heroes.

Which she's behind them, now in her original size & appears to have a form of a spider, were she manage to trap them by shooting spider web from her hands.

Unable to free themselves from the web that wraps on their bodies, this buy herself to search for the power spheres and left (while finally changes back to her original human form).
.

.

.
Soon...

High One has found a room that she's been looking for.

Before she would punch the door, She's stopped by the Armored Hero.

MechAmato: Don't you dare lay hands on those power spheres!

High One: So you must be the admiral of TAPOPS, MechAmato... We'll see about it... *she begins to transform* "Animal Form: Bear!"

They begin to fight w/ each other in hand to hand combat skills.

This won't take long as the admiral has manage to pin her to floor to hold her down.

Before that, he noticed something on her helmet that has a logo on it, which appears to have a sword & shield. This shocks the armored hero as he recognized the logo. Like he has seen it before.

"That symbol... I think I had seen it before..."

But this distraction gives High One to push him off w/ Bear Strength, which launches him to the wall.

While the Animal Shifter rush herself to the room were She punch The door open, to get inside.

Once she changes back, However, to her confusion, all of the power spheres are destroyed. She tries to search for other robots for those that aren't destroyed, but no avail.

High One: (Enraged) No!!! This can't be happening. There's no way TAPOPS would want to break those tin cans.

As she's lamented for her failed hunt, the animal shifter begins to notice something on the damaged robot which is a card. She takes a closer look that has a symbol of a crescent moon and a star.

As she's confused about it, High One gets hit by MechAmato. Causing Ochobot to free himself after the bag dropped from the blow.

Once the yellow robot escapes from this room, the Armored Hero confront the Animal Shifter who is getting serious.

MechAmato: don't you ever think about touching those power spheres. Now tell me who you were working for, and where are they now?!

As the admiral demanded for answers, but ignores him.

High One: (sarcastic) sorry, but I have to go now. It's nice knowing you all...

Before he would try to reach her, High One uses the teleportation device to escape from the Armored Hero empty handedly.

With the intruder gone, the admiral only to stand up for nothing but filled with discouragement. While looking down on the floor.

When the teens & Ochobot arrive, after freeing themselves from the web, they ask on where the intruder is. But notice on the storage.

Ocrobot: Eh? The Power Spheres are damaged!

As they wonder, They Only receive a cold soldier from the admiral.

MechAmato: (coldly) never mind about her...*he becomes silent for a moment until he sees a damaged robots* Right now, I have to repair all of the power spheres. *He pointed the broken robots at it's storage*

Yaya: Could High One be the destroying those power spheres?

???: Don't bet on that...

Everyone: "Gasp!!!"

The voice is heard, which came from their back, and was shocked were there's a familiar faces from before.

"Kurai?!!"

It turned out to be him, who's standing next to the entrance.

Mechabot: I see, you were the one who wreck those power spheres!

As the red robot makes an accusation, the Masked Killer says nothing and starts to enter the portal.

"Hey stop right there!"

Yaya and Ying would tries to reach him, but it's too late, as the portal immediately vanished.

Ying: grr... That Kurai had done it again!

Yaya: Unforgivable!

They are lamented about failing to protect the Power Spheres from Kurai's reign of terror.

But this doesn't bother the admiral as he silently stares at the broken power spheres then sighs.

MechAmato: you kids had done quite enough for today. I'm going to fix the Power Spheres, you have to recover yourselves for now on.

Ochobot: but...

MechAmato: (low voice) it's fine. You kids are hurt, so you need to rest for now.

Gopal: um... Okay admiral. Thank you.

So the teens and Ochobot leaves the room.

Mechabot: are you okay?

MechAmato:... I'm fine Mechabot... I'm fine...

.

.

.

************************************
- Author's Notes: I don't own any of the characters. BoBoiBoy belongs to Monsta.

- P.S. sorry if my English or Grammars were bad.

- High One is one of my OC that is not from BoBoiBoy or MechAmato.

- High One is a pun of "Haiwan", malaysian for animal. Which alludes to her powers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.8K 939 15
Something's wrong with Boboiboy His power watch is having a problem, not to mention he's been acting weird lately What is going on? Original Charact...
4.2K 261 8
New missions, tasks and having fun has been Boboiboy's routine in TAPOPS station. Not to mention, his elementals always have him by his back for ever...
3.9K 102 16
What will happen when expectation doesn't match with reality? Boboiboy is the creation of Monsta. I do not own the characters. It would be great if y...
38.2K 1.3K 8
This fanfiction take place after Boboiboy Movie 2! Already saved by his friends from his enemies but now the consequences is getting into Boboiboy an...