Sound Wave - Hawks x Reader

frogz__0 tarafından

⚠️This story contains smut, violence and panic attacks⚠️ You had just graduated from UA highschool, and were... Daha Fazla

Heyoo
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 1➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 2 ➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 4➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 5➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 6➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 7➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 8➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 9➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 10➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 11➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 12➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 13➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 14➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 15➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 16➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 17➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 18➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 19➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 20➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 21➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 22➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 23➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 24➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 25➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 26➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 27➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 28➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 29➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 30➴
𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 31➴

𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 3➴

13.4K 307 923
frogz__0 tarafından

You struggled to walk over to Hawks' house, and as you reached the front gates, you rang the bell. A familiar voice answered throught an intercom.

"Huh? Who's there, and what do you want at this time?" Hawks asked.

"Hawks, it's me. Did you forget I was staying here?" You replied, your voice raspy.

"Oh, Blast. Come on in." Hawks gasped, and opened the gates.

You stumbled through the gates and walked to the front door, then went inside.

"Welcome, to my home. One sec, let me show you to your ro-"

Hawks was cut off by you collapsing on the floor. "Hey, kid. You alright?" Hawks walked over to you and offered you his hand. "No. I'm tired, and I'm drunk." You complained, grabbing onto his hand. Hawks let out a small laugh and pulled you up, then wrapped his arm around your waist to keep you on your feet.

"Alright. How's Fumikage handling all this?" Hawks said in a quiet tone.

"What do you mean?" You whispered, trying to stay awake. Hawks was warm, and it just made you even more sleepy. "How is he handling not being able to work with you on his first mission? You are his best friend after all." He whispered back.

"Well, I'm not going to lie and say he's doing well. Fumi seems kind of upset about it. I feel bad for him, we've always worked together and now that we're professional heroes everything is changing." You sighed. Hawks then began to start walking you over to the stairs.

"I see. I'm sure he'll be fine though, he can't rely on you for everything. You know, back when he was in high school, Fumikage would always talk about how cool you are. You would never back down from a fight, and you tried your best to be kind to everybody, as long as they weren't rude to you. I think he sees you as some sort of idol." Hawks chuckled, and so did you.

"Jeez, he really looks up to me that much? That's kind of embarrassing." You laughed.

"Blast, I've known Fumikage for quite a while. I met him in the first year of UA, and you only transferred there around halfway through the first year. Before he met you, he was quite quiet, and kept to himself. But it seems like you've really brought him out of his shell." Hawks smiled.

"Now you sound like a dad talking to his son's girlfriend." You scrunched your face up. Both you and Hawks let out a couple of laughs, then you arrived to your room.

"Okay, this is your room." Hawks opened the door for you, and sat you down on the bed.

"I'll be off now." Hawks went to walk away, but you grabbed ahold of his hand.

"Thanks." You smiled at him.

Hawks smiled back. "No problem."

He then walked out of the room, shutting the door behind him.

The room was now dark, and suddenly really lonely.

'How strange...' You thought to yourself, as you then drifted off to sleep.

--------------------------------------

"Blast, come on wake up!" Hawks shouted, as he shook you.

"Mmm... five more minutes." You groaned.

"No, not five more minutes. Get up!" Hawks grabbed your ankle, and dragged you out of the bed. However, it wasn't a very smart idea, since he tripped.

Hawks grunted as he hit the floor. "Um... Blast." He whispered.

"What?" You rubbed your eyes, and sat up. Then you gasped. You were straddling Hawks. "Sorry, would you mind getting up?" He asked awkwardly, his face slightly red.

"Yep! Super sorry about that!" You laughed loudly, and got up.

Hawks cleared his throat, and sat up. "So anyway, we need to go over our plan. Do you want to have a shower first or..?" He rubbed the back of his neck. You looked at his face, the red had faded from his cheeks. His wings appeared to be messed up.

"Blast?" He tilted his head.

"Oh right, yeah. Sorry, do you mind if I just do this one thing?" You walked over to him. A couple of his feathers were sticking up from his wings, which was irritating you. You brushed it down back into place, and noticed Hawks' face had turned an even brighter red.

"Right well you'd best get showered then!" He stood up and ran out of your room.

"What was that all about?" You whispered to yourself, looking down at your hand.

You then walked over to the bathroom, and started to get ready for the day. It wasn't very smart of you to be sleeping in your hero outfit, but to be honest that didn't exactly matter. At least you didn't need to change.

You got out of the shower, got dressed, brushed your teeth and then walked downstairs.

Hawks had already prepared breakfast and was sitting at the table with one leg crossed over the other. "Come on, I made pancakes." He gestured for you to sit at the table. You walked over and sat at the table where one of the plates were set.

You both started eating.

"So, what's the plan then?" You queried, swallowing some of the pancake. "Well, here's what I'm thinking. We're going to fly into the sky, and stay there. We'll look for someone who has a large scar across their face, there will be someone on the ground who looks for that person and when they have been spotted we follow them until they go into the new villains base. When we locate the base, we call for backup and then storm the place. How's that sound?" Hawks smirked.

"Very complicated. Why can't it just be me on the ground and then when I find the person I follow them from the ground and you follow them from the sky?" You put another bit of the pancake in your mouth.

"That's because if they know it's you then they'll be able to get away much faster." Hawks shrugged. "But I'm a new hero, they wont recognise me." You narrowed your eyes. "Ah, that's not true. It'll be better if we have someone completely random who can't be recognised. You're from UA so they could recognise you. You haven't exactly changed much since high school." He sighed.

"What's that supposed to mean?" You glared at him.

"Nothing. We're going with my plan though, I don't want to risk you getting injured on you first mission." Hawks rested his head on his hand, and took a bite out of his pancakes. You stared at him, and noticed he was wearing eyeliner.

"How do you get your eyeliner to look that good?" You mumbled, but Hawks heard you. He let out a small laugh. "This isn't eyeliner. This is just how I look. Sorry to disappoint." He smiled at you.

"Just eat your breakfast already you weirdo." You rolled your eyes, and he laughed. Hawks began eating his pancakes.

"Oh, this is pretty good." He gasped. You laughed a little bit, and finished your breakfast. "Blast, did you like the food?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's good." You smiled. Then, something twinged in your mind, and you looked up at him. "Hey, why do you call me Blast? We aren't on the battlefield." You tilted your head to the side, finishing your food.

"Why do you call me Hawks?" Hawks asked, smirking. You scoffed.

"Because I don't know your name." You narrowed your eyes.

"I see. Well, that's because it's hidden by the government." Hawks shoved more food inside of his mouth. "By the way, my real name is Keigo Takami." 

"I thought it was being hidden by the government- wait are you just admitting to me that you don't know my real name?" You scowled. Hawks raised his arms up in the air. "No, of course I know your real name. It's F/N L/N, but you prefer being called Y/N." He then put more food inside of his mouth.

"So, why do you call me by my hero name?" You repeated. Hawks sighed.

"It's because saying your name when you don't even know mine just makes me uncomfortable." He shrugged. You rolled your eyes, and got up from the table to wash your plate. As you did, Hawks followed you and finished his pancakes as he got to the sink.

You washed up both yours and Hawks' plates. He walked behind you and peeked his head over your shoulder. "You're pretty good at that." He whispered in your ear.

You jumped at the sudden contact. "Hey, it's only me. Calm down." Hawks chuckled. You turned around, both yours and Hawks' bodies touching each other.

"You're too close." You pushed him away from you. "Back off, old man." You folded your arms.

"Old man? I'm only twenty five." He pouted. You looked at him in disbelief. "Seriously? I thought that you were the same age as Mr. Aizawa!" You laughed. "What? No way!" Hawks shouted.

"I don't believe you. You have to be the same age as him." You huffed, trying to tease Hawks. You looked away, and he carressed your cheek, turning you head to face him.

Hawks leaned over to your height. He wasn't much taller than you so it wasn't much of a difference, though it was still annoying he was taller. 

He looked you dead in the eyes. "I don't look that old, right?" Hawks said, his voice having a small rasp to it.

Seeing him this close up, it made you really admire all of his features. His eyes were a captivating gold, which matched his hair perfectly. They were honestly one of the prettiest eyes you had ever seen. He had a small tuft of hair on his chin, and had very fair features. To be honest, he'd be really good at telling lies.

In that moment, you felt the urge like you had to kiss him.

You wrapped your arms around his neck, pulling him closer to you. "Blast?" He whispered, as you placed your lips on his.

His eyes widened, and then instantly shut. His arms moved and wrapped around your waist. You arched your back against him.

The kiss didn't last long, but it was gentle and soft. Not what you'd expected from a guy who looks like a fuck boy.

Hawks pulled away from the kiss, and looked at you. Your eyes closed, your mouth slightly open. He was about to bring you into a more passionate kiss, but stopped himself.

He cleared his throat, and you opened your eyes. "I'm gonna go out." He mumbled, and pecked you on the lips before walking to the door, sliding his shoes on and leaving.

Then, you processed what had just happened.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

33.7K 907 39
This is an AU where Touya never "died" and he was sent to a boarding school with Hawks. Touya is roommates with Hawks and becomes friends with him o...
29.4K 1K 32
You're a student at UA you live with your best friend Kaminari due to some family issues. Your shy and socially awkward but it seems like your blonde...
448K 12.9K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
109K 2K 23
"A hero and a villain, huh?" Hawks, the No.2 Pro hero, sent to spy on the League of Villains. But what happens if he falls in love with one of the vi...