GHOST OF YOU ♡ stiles stilins...

By littlebabyydoll

↳ ੈ‧₊˚ ┊͙ IN WHICH AURORA WAS AN INNOCENT LITTLE GIRL WHO NEEDED STILES' PROTECTION. "dancing through our hou... More

GHOST OF YOU
01. CHOCOLATE EYES
02. TATTOO
03. ARMS UP
04. MAKE IT STOP
05. CRYBABY
06. WEREWOLF HOTLINE
07. FOR SEX, DUMMY
08. RISK AND REWARD
09. PINKY PROMISE
10. PLEASE, DADDY
11. YOU'RE ALWAYS SLEEPY
12. SHE'S YOUR EVERYTHING
13. I CAN'T TRUST HIM
14. NOT YOU
15. DEAD BODY
16. VIRGINS
17. LET GO
18. SEX ME
19. LET HIM REST
20. YOUR NECK
21. SLEEPING BEAUTY
22. GOODBYE
23. DARACH
24. ADORABLE
25. LITTLE BUS
26. PROUD OF YOU
27. DEADLY SERIOUS
28. BROTHER
feedback :)
29. WOLFSBANE
where else to find ghost of you :)
30. TIRED ANGEL
petition :)
31. NIGHTMARE
32. THE LIVING DEAD
33. SHOT IN THE DARK
34. BABY MAKING
35. FRAGILE
36. PRETTY LITTLE MOUTH
37. ANGER MANAGEMENT
38. DUMB LITTLE PUPPY
39. TOUCH ME
40. SACRIFICED
42. SOBBING ANGEL
43. MARKS I LEFT ON HER
44. HEROISM
45. MORE THAN ANYTHING
46. YOU NEED ME
47. I GOT A BAT
48. FINE LITTLE WOLF
49. BE SAFE
50. TWO STILINKSI'S
51. BOYFRIEND IN NEED
52. LONGEST NIGHT
53. TAKE CARE OF HER
54. DEAD, BTW
55. UNCONSCIOUS LOVERS
56. COLLECTING THE BLOOD
57. ITS OVER
58. INNOCENCE LOST
GHOST OF YOU, PART 2
00. JUST A DREAM
01. MARKINGS
02. STATISTICS
03. A CUTE MESS
04. UNSOLVED
05. SEX IN THE JEEP
06. LIKE RORY
07. ANOTHER WERE-SOMETHING
08. NOTHING WRONG WITH YOU
09. DICK APPOINTMENTS
10. HOT GIRL
11. UNETHICAL
12. EMERGENCY SUPPLY
13. KIRA
14. CHERRY LIPS
15. EVERY UNIVERSE

41. PRETTY HURT

10.9K 392 309
By littlebabyydoll

GOY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE: PRETTY HURT

"in actual wolf packs, omegas are the scapegoat. the last to eat, the one who has to take the abuse from the rest of the pack."

stiles snorted, "so you and your brothers were like the bitches of the pack?"

defensively, "something like that."

"what happened?" asked scott, eyes focused on the wolf in front of him. aurora dared a look to his side profile, gulping as she remembered the way that he held her against his chest weeks ago, ready to hurt them both.

"they were killers. i mean, people talk about us as monsters. well, they were the ones who gave us the reputation. and our alpha was the worst of them."

"why didn't you guys just fight back?" stiles asked, his hand running through aurora's locks. the little girl rested her head upon her lover's shoulder, staring up at the wolf. "form voltron wolf, you know? kick everyone's ass?"

"u-ultron?" aurora frowned, looking up at stiles.

"no baby, wrong book. this isn't the mcu."

"oh!"

"we couldn't!" ethan interrupted angrily. "we didn't know how to control it back then."

"deucalion taught you." scott concluded.

"and then, we fought. we took down the whole pack, one by one. and by the time we go to our alpha he was begging for his life." ethan shook angrily in reminiscence. "and we tore him apart. literally."

"what about your emissary?" ethan looked down. "they're all dead? kali and ennis' too?"

"all of them except for deucalion's."

"you mean morell?" aurora was having a very hard time keeping up with the technical terms and names. before the twin could answer he gasped suddenly, latching at his chest. aurora couldn't keep her eyes off of the action as he began to breathe heavily. her brows pinched together in confusion.

"what? what's wrong? are you hurt?"

the brunette shook his head, mouth falling open. "not me. my brother." and the group were off speedily. rory once again cursed her small legs as she followed the group of boys towards the changing rooms, her eyes widening at the sight of ethan's twin. his eyes were glowing a harsh red, arms raised above his head and ready to push the weight in his hands onto cora.

aurora stood unintentionally in front of the wolf. her eyes were wide and she almost reached into her pocket to fish out her phone to take a picture of the sight before her. stiles rushed onto the floor towards the two girls.

"w-what the balls—"

"rory, move!" scott ordered,  pushing the girl to the floor and away from aidan's snarling teeth. aurora's knees hit the floor with a thump and a small 'oof!' as tears brimmed in her eyes. she knew that scott was just trying to protect her, but it still stung. aurora's eyes instantly sought out for her only form of comfort: stiles. but he was too busy caressing cora's back as she groaned and whined.

the group were shouting at one another. the noise wracked inside of aurora's eardrums and she thought she was about to explode. truth be told, she could've exploded just at the sight of stiles' hand on anyone but her. even if they were hurt.

cora fell with her back against the floor. aurora squirmed away quickly, stepping back onto her wobbling feet. the twins walked away as stiles mumbled,

"hey, guys, i think she's pretty hurt."

"s-so you think s-shes pretty?"

"what? no, she's hurt." his brow pinched together, honey eyes switching between the wolf and his lover. aurora didn't like that look in his eye. stiles and lydia proceeded to lift the injured girl up and towards the sink and mirror. aurora trailed behind, shaking arms folded over her chest.

"rory," she flinched as scott whispered her name. aurora turned away from the group of three in front of the mirror, her chocolate eyes falling onto the puppy dog boy in front of her. scott wrung his hands together nervously before scratching at the back of his neck, "a-are you... are you okay?" her brow furrowed. why didn't he care more about cora right now? "its just, i pushed you pretty hard. i didn't mean to — i just wanted you to be safe." her eyes trailed back to her boyfriend. in stiles' hand was a damp cloth and he was lightly dabbing it against cora's injuries.

tears filled her eyes at the sight once more. aurora looked away, eyes falling back to the boy who was more concerned about her. aurora couldn't help it, she reached out and latched onto scott. it was the first time she had touched him since the motel. her arms wrapped around his neck and she buried her head in his shoulder, begging herself not to cry aloud. she just needed comfort.

scott stood silently, taken aback by the sudden action. with wide eyes he ever so slowly wrapped his arms back around the girl on her tippy toes, one hand falling to her hair.

and he practically fell all over again.

"t-thank you." she mumbled into his neck, eyes squeezing shut. she didn't want to remember the last time that his arms were wrapped around her. "for caring."

a shudder fell past his breath. "always."

the boy with the raven hair looked away from cora's injuries momentarily. his honey eyes fell upon his lover and his best friend, arms wrapped around one another tightly. a frown fell against his lips. of course, he was happy that aurora was actually willing to look at scott again, but his heart couldn't help but shatter at the sight. his little girl, wrapped in someone else's arms.

"hello?" cora's voice snapped him away from his frown. stiles looked back at the brunette girl, eyes widening at the bored look on her face. "bleeding forehead here?"

"right..." he mumbled, sparing one last look as aurora slowly fell back to her original height. "sorry."

GOY
CHAPTER FOURTY ONE: PRETTY HURT

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
127K 531 35
PLEASE NO HATE! U READ THE TITLE IF U DONT WANNA READ DONT READ!
177K 7.9K 59
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
176K 3.9K 52
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯ જ⁀➴ 𝐅𝐄𝐄𝐋𝐒 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 .ᐟ ❛ & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. ❜ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...