ALTERS. *COMPLETED*

By scorpiobabywrites

Dissociative identity disorder (DID), previously known as multiple personality disorder (MPD), is a mental di... More

cast.
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8. TW
9.
10.
11.
12.
First Date. {short]
13.
Break up. Make up. {short}
14.
15.
16.
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
Spring Break [short]
23 part1.
23 part2.
24.
25.
26. TW
27.
Girls night / Guys night. {short}
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
Weekend Visit [short]
33.
Broken Promises {short}
34.
35.
Unstable [short]
36.
37.
38.
39.
The Proposal {short}
40.
41.
42.
43.
44.
45.
46. TW
47.
48.
49.
Graduation Surprise [short]
50.
51.
52.
53.
54.
55.
56.
Make up {short}
57.
58.
Wedding Planning / Losses {short]
59.
M'lani's first birthday 💕 {short}
60.
Wedding Reheral / Q&A
Let's Get Married.
61.

Home Sweet Home. {short}

1.9K 150 51
By scorpiobabywrites

Excuse any errors ❤️

Milo in the mm. 😍

Really quick how are you guys feeling about this book?
————-

                                 Omniscient

As Mya and Makayla set up the balloons, Anya and Draya made sure the food was set up.

"What time will he be here shorty?" Dre asked carrying a case of water into the house along with Amir and Trey who carried small cartons of Sprite and Cherry coke.

"Around 3:30pm it's now..." She paused looking at the time. "3:00 now so we have a few minutes." She said as she grabbed the stack of paper plates and red plastic cups.

Deep down she was excited to see him but her thoughts always drifted back to what happened a few days ago. She had forgiven him but the "What if he doesn't like me like he says he does." crept it's way into her mind. She knew he loved her, he cherished her but the self doubt was making her think otherwise.

"Anya you ok?" Trey asked as she nodded her head.

"Yeah I'm ok. Just ready for Lo to come home." She smiled before hearing a knock on the door, licking her dry lips she smiled and went to the front door.

"Home sweet home baby!" She smiled giving him a kiss on the lips before moving aside to let him in the house.

"Good to see you again bro!" Dre said dapping him up and giving him a hug.

"Good to be back. I miss y'all."

"We missed you too." They all said at once before laughing.

"We decorated and got your favorite food delivered from Vinnies, there's alfredo and some other stuff set up." Anya said as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Damn, I appreciate all of y'all for real." He said before twisting his lips to the side.

"Aw shit this nigga about to cry." Amir said as he pushed him playfully.

"Nah, I'm just really appreciative of you guys.. Y'all really helped me and Anya get through this.."

"We got you nigga, we're a family no matter what." Dre said as everyone nodded in agreeing.

Sitting down at the table Milo said a prayer before they started to eat, once they were finished they played some music and just relaxed after the house.

Milo and Anya made eye contact a few times and before for got up and went to the bedroom, coming back with a small wrapped box she sat in it his lap.

"What's this baby?"

"You'll see, just open it." She smiled as Mya got up to get another slice of pizza and bring Trey a napkin.

Opening the small box his eyes widened at the diamond watch.

"Wow baby, thank you." He smiled before giving her a kiss on the lips.

"Awwwww!" The girls cooed as he held her close.

"I just wanted to get you something special."

"Well I appreciate it baby." He smiled letting her go, he stared down at the watch and smiled.

"Wrist drippin. Icyyy." Amir laughed before getting up to throw his trash away.

After a few hours of goofing off and enjoying themselves they helped Anya clean up while Milo was in the shower, once the kitchen was clean they gathered their things since it was getting late.

"Thank you all so much for coming, he really felt the love." She smiled.

"I'm glad we could help out." Makayla said as Draya shoved a spoonful of alfredo into her mouth. 

"Greedy ass." Trey said as she pushed him out the door, as they headed to their cars Dre stopped.

"Shut up Trey!" Draya laughed

"We said we got y'all whatever y'all need we where." He said as they walked out the house. Closing the door behind her and locking it she went to the bedroom.

—————

Milo

I was happy to be home and see everyone who was there for myself and Anya while I was gone. I honestly did appreciate them all, but I wanted to talk to her alone, so when everyone finally left I dried myself off and changed into some sweats.

"Hey baby." She smiled, I missed that smile so much.

"Hey. You wanna talk real quick?" I asked as she nodded as she closed the bedroom door and sat on the bed beside me.

she tuned to my face me and saw me run a hand down my face. "Lolo, what's wrong?"

I stood her up and sat her on my lap, rubbing her stomach I looked up at her as she smiled. "Nothing babe. I just wanted to tell you that I'm sorry for what happened and Seven isn't going to be fronting anymore, he told Brianna about some of the trauma that happened and now he's not around anymore. Baby I'm sorry and I want us to work this out.."

"I know it wasn't your fault but I was still crushed about it, finding out that, that even happened hurt me Lo." She said standing up from my lap.

"I know Anya and I told you I stopped her before things escalated any further than what it already had baby." I huffed out as she looked toward the window to see lighting flash in the night sky.

I stood up and walked toward her,engulfing her into a hug I laid my head in the crook of her neck.

"I just want us to be ok Milo. I don't want us to be a broken couple just staying together because we have a baby together."

"What?" I said looking her in the eyes. I cupped her face with my hands. "Listen to me. I'm here because I love you ok I'm willing to fix this so that we can be together, I'm clean and the woman was fired. I don't have to go back to Riverview anymore.."  I said kissing her lips softly.

"You forgive me? You're not gonna leave right?"

She shook her head before kissing me on the lips again, her lips were so soft but I missed the lips gloss Jax hated.

"No I'm not leaning and I love do you Milo."

"I love you too."

Honestly we were both glad Seven was gone, she disposed him and so did I. He wasn't going to taunt the system anymore and everything was back to normal for the most part.

"Come lay with me please. It's been a long day and I just wanna love on you. Can I do that?." I said asked before yawning.

"We can cuddle but I know you're gonna be asleep in 5 minutes."

"I might be." I said in the best Gucci Mane voice causing her to laugh.

"How's my little man been treating you?"

"First of all it's a girl and second good, morning sickness isn't as bad as it used to be."

"Good." I said watching her change into my old t-shirt, this pregnancy weight was really hitting the right spots on her, not that she didn't look amazing in the beginning though.

She got into bed with me and laid her head on my chest.

"Thank again for doing this.. and the watch." I said and I could feel her cheek rising from smiling.

"You're welcome Lolo."

I really loved this girl and I was going to do anything to keep things the way they were.

She rubbed he hand across my chest as we listened to the rain as we fell asleep.

——

❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84 0 17
No, it is not a disorder. To me, at least, it is not. It is more like a coping mechanism to help oneself deal with all the negativity of this world...
65.1K 4K 35
What if Ryuzaki and Hedeki Ryuga weren't just aliases? What if there was more than one person occupying the mind of the worlds greatest detective? T...
2.7K 273 40
(COMPLETED!!!) Borderline personality disorder Also called: BPD, emotional dysregulation disorder: Symptoms include emotional instability, feelings o...
4.5K 191 21
Felix has DID(dissociative Identity disorder). 'An act to avoid traumatic memories. When Felix has to start his first year of college he heads to the...