Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

Courts44 द्वारा

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... अधिक

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Two~ Exam Part One
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two

24.7K 831 725
Courts44 द्वारा

Examinations From Captains

Y/N and Yuno passed the first test with flying colors. The adjective was to use their mana to make the broom either float or fly. 

While Yuno stood up on his broom with his arms crossed, Y/N was laying down on hers with her arms behind her head. One leg was bend upwards as the other was hanging off the edge. The Captains watched in amazement at both their mana control. 

Meanwhile, Asta's grunts can be heard from down below as he couldn't even get his broom to float. One of Y/N's eyes opened as she watched Asta's struggling. She wanted to laugh at the faces he was making but decided not to. 

The girl knew that he would have a hard time in the exam but the Captains would see his potential, even with his lack of magic.

Hopefully.

For the next test, they had to break down the wall that was placed in front of them, without their Grimoire. 

Yuno used his wind magic to break the wall, as Y/N used her water magic. She uses the flick of her wrist to send a wave of water to crash into the wall. Asta still struggles, as he holds his hands in front of him trying to use his no existent magic.

 After that, the next test consisted testing their mana control as they levitated a piece of paper. Yuno used the power of the wind to made the paper float. Y/N decided to copy Yuno and use Wind Magic as well. 

The Captains watch in shock as the white haired female uses wind to hold the paper into the air. 

" Didn't she use water to destroy the wall, How can she use Wind Magic also?" One of the Captains think out loud. 

"I've never seen someone who can have two elements..." Another Captain added.

As for the third test, it was a test of creation. Using there magic, they were instructed to create anything they wanted. 

Yuno creates a bird made from wind magic and watches it fly above everyone. The white haired girl decided to use the element of land to make a person out of dirt and rocks. She then goes on to control the person by making them walk and do flips. 

"Preposterous! How can a mere Peasant control three elements!" A Captain shouts just loud enough for the captains to hear only. He slams his hands against the arm rest as he watches the purple eyed female.

"She must have some strong magic..." Another one comments.

" She's nothing but a commoner, just look at her strange eyes." One sneers as he examines the girl. Her eyes were purple, nothing too uncommon, but there was a strangeness in them that made him shiver.

As the last test arrives, they were told that they will have to test there combat skills. 

Everyone scrambles to find a partner that they will go up against. That seemed to be difficult as everyone was avoiding her and Yuno like a plague.  She was glad to see Asta with a partner, It was the same guy that introduced himself to him earlier. 

Another guy dressed in royal clothing approaches Yuno and asks if he can be his partner. Yuno agrees while the royal gives him a cocky look. 

It was clear who was going to win that battle.

The white haired female sighs as she waits to be invited. She just wanted to get this over with so that she can settle down and get some rest. The travel was such a long way and then all these tests, she wanted to get some sleep.

Just as Asta and his partner stepped up to fight, a guy walks over to her.

" Excuse me," He whispers, causing the girl to turn to him " C...Can I be your partner?" He asks. 

Y/N examines the guy in front of her. He had dirty blond hair and brown eyes, he wore a ragged tan shirt, and blue shorts. He was looking down at his feet and playing with his hands in a nervous matter.

"Sure" She states before yawning.

"Thank you. My names Sortta" He responds with a kind smile.

" Y/N" The girl greets, sending him the same smile. 

He nods his head and looks to the front to watch the battle. Unbeknownst to both of them, Yuno was watching the whole ordeal, and felt the pang of jealousy in his chest as he watched the boy talk to his Y/N. 

Asta's battle went by fast. Sekke put a defensive spell around him and started talking cockily. His attitude seemed to take a huge turn, and became a bully. His plan was to use Asta to make him look better for the judges. 

Asta pulled out his Grimoire and grabbed his sword before cutting the defensive spell. The power behind it was so strong that it blasted Sekke away, knocking his out in the process. 

The stun silence was enough evidence to show that this was unexpected. Y/N had a soft smile on her lips as she watched them announce Asta the winner. 

'Never had a doubt...'

As the next few fights went on, Y/N became bored and decided to rest for a while. Standing is hard work after all. She walks towards Yuno and taps his arm. Knowing what she wanted he bends down to put her on his back before he hears that its his fight next. 

The girl sighs before walking over to her partner. She leans into the dirty blond boy and closes her eyes. The boy's blushes at the small contact but lets her be. 

She was a pretty girl after all.

Yuno steps onto the stage with his partner in front of him. Before the fight he glances around to make sure Asta and Y/N are watching him, before narrowing his eyes on Y/N's partner. Yuno did not like Y/N touching another male but him she is going to be his wife after all. 

Yuno barely took notice of his partners attack, before he was sending a huge tornado towards him, which cancelled out his partners attack and ending the duel. They announce Yuno as the winner as the next team is announced to come on stage.

Y/N notices that she is next and starts heading to the front, noticing the glare Yuno sent to her partner. She rolled her eyes at him before standing in front of Sortta. She watches as he pulls out his Three Leaf Clover. 

'Land'  The mana whispers his magic.

" Land magic: Ground rumble!" He chanted holding his hands in front of him. The ground underneath her rumbles so hard it makes some other people fall. 

The white haired female watches but stays in place. 

'All that training with Asta is really playing off' The female thinks to herself. 

Instead of ending the fight early, she waits for his next attack so he can show the judges his abilities. With a swift nod of her head, the boy understands and sends a grateful nod.

"Land creation Magic: Dirt Creature!" He chanted out. A huge creature made from the earthy grounds form in front of their eyes, standing at 5 feet tall, the creature rushes towards her. 

With a smirk the girl doesn't even take out her Grimoire and instead, she lifts one hand and flicks her wrist. A sharp wave of sharp wind hits the creature, destroying it in an instant. 

Y/N rubs her eyes and stretches' her body.

The crowd had watched in shock when she easily destroyed the huge creature without the use of her Grimoire. Some of her mana was released from her attack making some of the judges raise there eyebrows in shock. 

Without the use of her Grimoire she has really powerful mana. 

The girl finally decides to take out her Grimoire. With a snap of her fingers the said book appears from her chest. Gasps can be heard from the sudden appearance and even some people start to gossip. 

Even the judges watch in shock, not only because of how the book appeared, but because of its appearance itself. 

"Is my eyes playing games with me or is that a Six Leaf Clover?" One of the Captains state. 

No one responds for no one could really answer that question. 

" Elemental Land Magic: Twisted prison." Y/N chanted. Vines pop out from the ground and wrap around the boy, securely holding him in place. 

"Y/N is the winner." 

She releases the boy and helps him up before they are both walking back into the crowd. 

Everyone is whispering about how she was able to use wind and land magic. It was a strange and unknown thing for someone to have. 

People don't understand things, they have ever seen.

The girl ignores them and walks to Yuno. He bends down as she climbs onto his back. Laying her head on his shoulder she lets out a relaxed sigh. She would ask Asta to carry her but, his shoulder is too hard. 

Besides, Yuno is more than happy to carry his future wife. Y/N closes her eyes and falls asleep just as the next pair walks to the stage. 

___________________

"Number 74."

"No offers."

"...Number 160."

"No offers." 

"...Number 164" The announcer calls. 

Yuno walks into the spot light as he waits for his offers. One by one each and every Captain raises their hand. Gasps from shock could be heard from the whole stadium. 

"Every Captain raised there hand!!" Someone shouts out the obvious.

"Even the Captain of the Blue Rose" Someone else announces in disbelief. 

Yuno examines the Captains before turning to the Captain of the Golden Dawns.

"Please let me Join your squad..." He asks giving a slight bow.  

Y/N gives a slight smirk, she knew that he would choose the best one.  Whereas, she already knows which one she wanted. 

More gasps and mummers went around the room after Yuno spoke.

"A peasant in the best squad!!!"

"This is outrageous!!!"  

The whitehaired female, Asta, and Yuno ignored there statements and waited for there numbers to be called. 

They don't listening to nonsense. 

"Number 165" The announcer called. 

Asta walked up to the spot light next. 

' I've  come this far. I can't let Yuno get ahead now', Asta thought as he peered up at the Captains. The ash blond boy waited with expected eyes for one..at least one hand to be raised up. 

But, no one made a move.

"Number 165...No offers." The announcer announced. 

Asta's disappointment was meet with determination instead of dread.

" I'm not done yet..." He mumbled. 

"Come one get out of the way!!" Someone shouted from behind him.

"I'm not done yet!!!!" He shouted back.

"Have some pride!" Another shouted.

"I'm not done yet!!! I will become the Wizard King!!!" Asta yelled out to the Captains. 

The room went silent before their looks turned into disgust. 

"No matter how great his skill is in battle, no one wants to touch a power that is unknown." Yami suddenly started speaking, drawing attention to his voice. " It boils down to this. What the Captains are looking for is Magic power. Simple." He then proceeds to stand up and unleased his dark mana.  

' Dark Magic' The mana whispered into Y/N's ears. 

The ground quaked as Yami jumped down from the stage. 

"Doesn't matter if your a hard worker, your still a kid with no magic. Face the facts. What you said, that you wanted to become the Wizard King, you get what that means right? If that's your goal than you are going to have to prove that your better than all nine Captains. And now, your standing here, magicless and pathetic, and your stronger enough to be the Wizard King?" 

The whole crowd is silent as they wait for Asta's response. 

"Yeah Fine!" He starts " So maybe I won't join the Magic Knights one day. But no ,matter what anyone's says, and no matter how many times I stumble.! I will not give up!!!! I will be the Wizard King!!!!!" Asta had his fists raise in determination as he declared his goal to everyone.

The response makes Yami smirk and he lowers his mana. 

"You know what Kid, I like you. Join my squad" Yami shouts with a laugh while he pats Asta's back.

"Wha-" Asta gaps in disbelief. 

"Quit gapin' like a fish. I'm sayin' I'll let you join the Black Bulls." Yami interrupts before getting serious, " By the way, you don't get to say no. Got it."

"What..." Asta was still trying to process this news. 

"And it won't be a picnic. We're gonna put you through the wringer till you don't recognize yourself, so get ready," Yami continues. " Then once we're done you go and become the Wizard King." 

This seems to snap Asta out of his shock as he smiles brightly. 

"Right!" He announces with a nod. Asta's heart was flipping in excitement and determination.

Yami goes back to his seat, and Asta walks away from the spotlight. Once near, Y/N slaps his back lightly causing him to fall face first. It startled the people around them but, It was her way of saying congratulations. 

Asta stands up and runs to hug the girl but is stopped by Yuno, who is holding his head with his hand. In the process of Asta trying to get out of Yuno's hold, the next number is called.

" Number 166." 

The white haired female walks into the spotlight with a small smile. Yuno and Asta's attention are now on her as they look at the Judges with hooded eyes. 

And just like with Yuno, each and every Captain raises there hand. The crowd is gaping once again as a peasant is picked by the royals and nobles. Y/N lazily skims the Captains as she eyes the one that has caught her attention.  

"I'll like to join...The Black Bulls."

____________________

Authors Note: Yes finally Chapter Three. Thank you all for reading this Fanfic, you don't even understand how much it motivated me to write when I see everyone reading it. Chapter Four will be coming soon~

EDITED: 6/29/22

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

13.4K 404 28
An eight year old survived the night of (L/n) family downfall. She flee to another region, from where she was taken in by Julius Novachrono, the 28t...
66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
248K 7.4K 134
↳ ❝ 𝙎𝙤𝙢𝙚𝙬𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙖𝙘𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙨 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙚𝙖 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝘼 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙢𝙢𝙤𝙧𝙩𝙖𝙡 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙖𝙨 𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙚, 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙘...
51.8K 1.9K 43
Book 1 of "The Clover Prep" Series: Asta and Yuno have known each other since they were kids. Now, 10 years later they are about to go to Clover Prep...