TABERU โ”€ Fushiguro M.

By yua-giri

โ THOSE WHO YOU SAVE MIGHT KILL SOMEONE IN THE FUTURE. โž ๐Ÿ–‡ ready to go home after a mission, fushiguro spots... More

Notes.
01 | Wrong way home
02 | Swallow
03 | Train ride
04 | Interest
05 | Meet again
06 | Suspicious
07 | Thoughts
08 | Hungry
09 | Returning
10 | Jujutsu tech
11 | Explanation
12 | Second years
13 | Home
14 | Potential
15 | Eyes everywhere
16 | 'Are you alright?'
17 | Dinner
18 | Family
19 | Where things go south
20 | Messy
21 | Careful
22 | Targets
23 | Handcuffs
24 | Heavy
25 | Useless
26 | Reunite
27 | A team
28 | Nowhere
29 | Rage
30 | Awake
31 | Peace of mind
32 | Bad idea
33 | Alone
34 | Spiralling
35 | Identity
36 | Mistake
37 | No strings attached
38 | Rescue
39 | Shock
41 | Car rides
42 | Saitama Urami
43 | Arguement
44 | Yasohachi bridge
45 | Deep breaths
00 | Seishin o Mitasu
46 | One and only
47 | His hammer
48 | A little bit of love
49 | Pretty girl Yuko
50 | The mole
51 | Neutral
52 | Letting go
53 | The divide
54 | Cutting ties
55 | Water and sand
56 | Retribution
57 | The ruined moment
58 | Eight-handled sword
59 | Hell on earth
60 | Thicker bond
61 | A true curse
62 | Sacrifice
63 | The new world
64 | Reunion of the strongest
65 | Okkotsu Yuta
66 | New motive
00 | The culling game
67 | Master tengen
68 | Rules
69 | Give and take
70 | Star corridor
71 | Tochigi prefecture
72 | Conscience
73 | Hoshi?
74 | Seven
75 | Garden
76 | Apprehended
77 | Colony
78 | Kogane
79 | Calm before the storm
80 | Stronger will
81 | Civil confrontation
82 | Lawyer and baths
83 | Trial of guilt
84 | Give and take
...
00 | Actors

40 | Sleepless

12.9K 708 116
By yua-giri

this concludes the
mini arc i had planned.
hope ya'll liked seikatsu
:D

"Explain. The both of you."

"we're sorry..!"

You and Itadori are both kneeling in front of a angry Maki. The two of you were training peacefully until maki and of course, the others, demanded for an explanation as to why you and Itadori suddenly disappeared yesterday.

"Come on." panda encourages the two, "Tell us what you did."

"Shake!" Inumaki nods.

Kugisaki crosses her arms, "Is it really that hard? Wait.. Did Gojo-sensei made you two do something..?"

Itadori huffs, "The worst thing he can do is leave us alone. Together."

"Which he unfortunately did." you sigh, continuing what Itadori wanted to say.

"What?!"

"He left you two alone..?"

Fushiguro frowns, god, Gojo really needed to get some help. Though the two first years looks fine and no one seems to be injured, Fushiguro still has a feeling like something happened that the two didn't want to talk about.

And there is. He's right.

"Don't say anything to anyone, okay? I'll be the one to tell them.."

Itadori recalls the conversation he had with you minutes before meeting the others for training. It was so vague, but he knew exactly what you meant― you didn't want anyone knowing you had another living relative.

He'll respect your decision for now. iIf you did want to keep it a secret from everyone, which he hoped you wont, then Itadori can't do anything about it. It's your privacy and problem, not his.

Though he can't help but wonder.

What are you feeling right now..?

It must've shocked you when a random guy suddenly claims you as his sister and then also tries to kill you, right?

Though what made Itadori curious is Seikatsu's technique. He could clearly see one thing you had in common with him― raw strength. You showed it through your punches, and seikatsu through his wielding of a heavy weapon.

He said it was a family technique.. So it might mean that one day, you'll be able to have a domain of your own. Itadori wonders if your domain would be the same as your brothers.

That would be so cool...!

Itadori then feels a shiver down his spine, recalling the wide domain― the ground below filled with curses, the red light that gave the domain a creepy feel to it, and of course, one of the domain's unique features; how Seikatsu can easily release the swarm of curses from the ground.

..Yet so terrifying.

A knock.

Another knock.

.. And another one..

Fushiguro clicks the roof of his tongue, forcing himself to get up from his bed. Who in their right mind would visit him at..

Nevermind. Fushiguro doesn't bother looking at his phone― he just wanted whoever it is that's disturbing his sleep to stop knocking.

Much to his surprise, you are the one standing behind the door, wearing a pair of pajamas and a shirt of your own.

"Oh." you whisper, "Did i disturb you?"

"Yes." is his plain and honest answer, "What do you need?" he ask, his tone soft and quiet.

"Can.. Can we talk?" you fiddle with your fingers, "I thought you might need a proper explanation."

Fushiguro sighs, though his curiousity wins over his need to get a good nights rest; he'll get that later. there's still a lot of nights where he'll be able to sleep peacefully. There's no harm in making time for you and what you have to say.

He hesitantly moves to open the door wider for you to enter his room.

The two of you settle on the edge of his bed. There's a comfortable silence lingering in the air. Fushiguro patiently sat beside you, waiting until you start.

Soon enough, you gather up enough courage to speak up.

"Gojo-sensei took me out to eat since he thought fighting at the goodwill event made me use all the cursed energy i stored." you say, "He brought Itadori with us. I don't know why though."

Fushiguro hums, sparing you a glance, "Did anything happen?"

You sigh, letting your body plop down onto his soft mattress. Fushiguro turns to you, placing a hand on his bed to support his weight while his blue eyes watches you.

"I ate. That's all."

You say, voice barely above a whisper. it's obviously that what you said is a lie, and you both know that. From the amount of times he has seen you eat a cursed spirit, Fushiguro is sure something more than 'i ate.' happened.

His gaze then softens. Your mind isn't at ease— had you forced yourself to try and tell Fushiguro that everything's fine even though you're not feeling well?

"You can tell me anything, okay?"

Your heart slightly races as you hear him say those words to you. A tired smile tugs on the corners of your lips,

"Yeah.. i know."

You sharply inhale, guilt crawling at your skin the more you stared at Fushiguro. You consider yourself as a decent liar, but with a face like that which says 'Trust me. You can trust me.'

..You're bound to crack and twll the truth.

"I change my mind. Can we talk another time?" you ask, suddenly feeling nervous.

Fushiguro nods, standing up, "Of course. I'll wait." he mutters, reaching out his hand to you who was still laying on his bed.

You smile, a faint blush appearing on your cheeks as you grab onto him and he gently pulls you up. He's strong!

"You'll wait, right?" you ask.

"Yeah. I will." he nods, giving you the reassurance you've been seeking.

"Then.. I'll take my leave. Good night, Fushiguro."

"Good night, L/N. sweet dreams."

Just like that, you leave his room with a heavy heart, asking yourself why you couldn't find the courage to just.. Tell him what happened that night with Itadori, Gojo, and the sorcerer you barely get to know, Nanami.

You and Fushiguro definitely had something going on, yet none of you dared to utter a single word. The dark haired boy is already wondering whatever it is that wanted to tell him, but couldn't.

Ah.. Another sleepless night. Alone with all of his thoughts.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.7K 2.9K 87
Her life turns upside down when a blindfolded man claims she isn't human anymore, but an Afypnoso who has to be exorcized. ๊’ท๏ธถ๊’ท๊’ฅ๊’ทโ€งโ‚Š...
201K 8.4K 75
Suguru kissed her lovingly as his tongue danced on hers. His mind already running miles ahead with the obscenity he was going to unravel, one piece o...
164K 7.4K 54
โ WHAT MAKES A GOOD LIFE WORTH LIVING? โž ๐Ÿ–‡ after years of struggling, gojo finds a way to escape the hell he used to call home. he'd then meet a w...