My Broken Queen

By leahiscrazy999

Jaxson King is the King of all Alphas and is looking for his mate. Carolina the worthless Omegel doesn't eve... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Author's notes
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Other stories:

Chapter 6

23.4K 406 33
By leahiscrazy999

Chapter 6-
Jaxson's POV:

Dinner with Carolina was really nice. Before we sat down I wanted to check and make sure she didn't have any obvious injures. I didn't see anything but a few scars, which was not pleasing but better then her having broken bones.

From what I gathered is that she wasn't hit or beaten often but that's because she follow every order closely with little mistakes. And if she was to upset Noah he would slap or punch her.

I hate him for the way he treated my mate. And he for him to try and say 'I didn't know she was your mate.' It's outrageous. You never treat people like that, no matter who they are.

"Jaxson?" I hear Carolina's quite voice call out to me. We are walking down the hall to our rooms together and she must have notice a mood change in my.

"Yes?" I asked directing my attention to her. "Is everything ok?" She asked looking up at me with wide eyes. "Everything is good. I was just thinking." I told her. She nodded her head, not pushing any farther.

"Tomorrow i'm taking you to see the pack doctor. Just so he can check everything out and make sure there isn't anything to worry about. Is that ok?" I asked her, I don't want to put her in environments she isn't comfortable with yet cause I feel like that would over whelm her, but I need to make sure she is ok.

"Umm. Sure. Are they nice?" She asked, almost reminding me of a little kid going to the doctor for the first time. "Yeah, and if they aren't, you just tell me and I will work it out." I told her confident that no one will upset her. Not anymore at least.

She seemed tired now. Her walk was sluggish and falling behind. I look at her as she rubs her eyes trying to stay away. Jet leg is hitting her hard right now.

I move next to her and place one arm around putting some of her weight onto me. We weren't far from our rooms but I was still worried she would fall asleep before we made it.

But lucky for us she didn't. I opened the door for her and guided her to her bed. Which she laid down almost instantly and shut her eyes.

"Good night Carolina." I said quietly, moving a pieces of hair out of her face.

"Good night Jaxson." I hear her small voice say to me. I stand about to move to my room when she calls out my name again. "Jaxson, do you think I am going to be a.... good Luna Queen." She asks me yawning in the middle of her sentence.

"Yes. I think you are going to be the best queen we have had in a long time." I tell her making a small sleepy smile grow on her lips. "Now go to sleep. I will wake you up tomorrow for your doctors appointment."

"Ok, Thank you." She says cuddling closer to her pillow. It was the cuties thing I have ever seen, the way she holds her pillow to her self, adorable. I pull up her blankets and look at her for a second longer before forcing myself to leave.

I can feel King begging to stay there and guard her, just to make sure she is safe. But we need sleep too. I have a lot of work to do tomorrow with updating files on the packs I visited.

So with that thought and the image of my mate, I laid down in my bed, and slowly fell asleep.

Carolina's POV:

The light was brightly coming into my room. It was from my window but I didn't mind at all. I would wake up like this for the rest of my life and think how much better this is compared to my old room.

I looked at the clock to see it was 9:15. I smiled at myself for waking up at a good time. I stretched my stiff bones under my warm blankets. I have never felt this relaxed, of course that has something to do with this bed. It's the softest thing I have ever laid down on.

As I was stretching my door started opening. I couldn't tell who it was so I shot up and watch carefully.

"Oh. You're awake." Jaxson said seeing me sitting up. I took a deep breath and relaxed back down again.

I heard his low chuckle and I pulled the blankets over me. "I see you are still tired. But you got to get up and get ready. We are leaving for your doctors appointment in 30 minutes." Jaxson informed me now standing next to my bed.

"Ok, I will be ready." I told him, eyes still closed and completely covered by the blankets. He chuckled at me before bending down in front of me. I can feel his hand lightly move the blanket over my head and place it under my chin. He then lightly moved a strained of hair out of my face, "Good Morning" he said lightly.

All he was doing was making me more tired.

"I will be in my office when you are ready." He said before standing up and moving out of the room. It was quite now and for the first time in a long time I hated it. Normally I bathed is silence but now, being here, being without Jaxson, I hate it.

I pulled myself up and stretched my tired bones. It didn't take me long to get ready and to my surprise there were clothes filling my closet. Everything was nicely organized and had a mixture of everything.

I decided on a pink shirt that had only 2 buttons and cute white flowers over it, with a pair of white jeans. This was the cutest outfit and I felt confident in it. The smile on my face was very refreshing to see.

I think Jaxson even noticed my happy bounce when I walked into his office. "Good morning." I said, Jaxson was looking at his computer typing something out as he glanced up to me. "Good Morning again. You seem much more awake." He said teasing me.

I nodded as I sat down in the seat in front of him. "It takes a bit to fully wake up but once i'm up I am up." I tell him. "Yeah, I normally am awake right away." He told me. I liked little side conversations like this.

"Are you ready to go?" He asked. I nodded yes, but I knew I was a nervous wreck. What if they find something really bad or they ask questions I can answer.

"Hey" Jaxson said pulling me out of my never ending mind space. "It's going to be ok. They are just going to check a few things. Nothing to worry about, you know why?"

"Why?" I asked looking for a good reason.

"Cause I am going to be there to make sure everything goes well. I won't let anything happen and if you have any questions you can ask me." He said, fulfilling my need.

I nodded understanding, a small smile on my face. Jaxson stood up and walked around his desk. He lightly lifted my head up to look at him "Let's get going. The Royal Family is never late." He told me, making me giggle.

I stood up and he grabbed my hand leading me out of the office, and out of the house. There was a waiting car and driver outside already.

"Do you ever drive?" I asked as we walked to the car. "Yeah, but I like not having to worry about it." He said opening the door for me to slide in. He slide in right behind me and we were off.

Of course the pack hospital wasn't far. It was only 5-10 minutes. It was a tall white building with many windows. It's what I thought a typical hospital would look like.

As we walked in there were so many terrible smells. How could any wolf work here?

Jaxson noticed my reaction to the smell and said "You will get used to it in a minute. It won't be this back in the checking room anyway." That's a relief.

A person who smelt of these horrible smell came up to us. He was wearing a white coat and holding a board with paper on it.

"Alpha King, Luna Queen." He said first bowing to us before continuing. "I have the room set up for you. Dr. Tina will be there in a couple of minutes." He told us, gesturing for us to follow his lead.

Jaxson started moving first and I just followed closely behind him, he also blocked out some of the smells. What is this stuff?

The Doctor, I presume, opened the door for us and left us alone.

I took a deep breath, of clean air, before moving to sit down on a chair, but Jaxson stopped my and lifted me to sit on this table with a paper over it. "This is where you sit when you get check on." He told me moving to sit on the chairs.

I wiggled trying to get comfortable, but that was just a losing battle. "Why does this have to be so uncomfortable?" I asked annoyed. Jaxson chuckled "Because this is the hospital, not a hotel." I huffed out annoyed.

"Are you nervous?" He asked. "A little. Are you going to stay with me?" I asked, I didn't think about having to go through this alone. I just assumed he would stay.

"For as long as I can yeah. There might be a few things I can't be in the room for but for the most part yes." He explained to me. I was about to ask why he would have to leave, but the door handle wiggled and started opening the door.

A lady with long brunette hair and glasses walked in, she had a nice smile.

"Hello, Alpha King and Luna Queen." Bowing of course. "I am Dr. Tina, I am going to be checking you out to make sure you are all healthy." She said mainly looking at me. I nodded my head, nerves picking up a bit.

"Umm. You should probably know Doctor." Jaxson said gaining Dr. Tina's attention. "Carolina is new to this whole Hospital thing and her previous pack weren't treating her right. That's why I wanted her to do this check up." He explained.

"I understand. I will try my best to not frighten you Luna Queen. Just know I am here only to help you be the healthiest version of yourself." She said very passionately. It was quite obvious that she loved her job.

"Thank you." I said trying to sound confident, like a Luna Queen should be.

"I am going to do some basic stuff temperature, reflex, blood pressure, if you feel to nervous and want me to stop just say and I will let you have a break. There are a few things I want to look at now knowing you have come from a unsafe environment." She informed us.

"What might that be?" Jaxson asked.

"Just bone strength and healing. Without proper care broken bonds can heal improperly and could cause damage, nothing to serious if we get it worked out." She said. Jaxson didn't seem to like the sound of that.

I didn't really understand but his reaction put me a little on edge. I watch Dr. Tina move around the room pulling out different looking devices. The basic stuff she talked about included sticking something in my mouth and ears, shinning a light into my eyes, and wrapping something that squeezed my arm.

What is she going to do now?
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.4K 525 52
"Your love is the most precious thing in this world to me, Even death can't stop me from having it.. I'll never stop loving you, come what may." Bere...
320 0 27
In a realm where realms intertwine, a newborn princess with extraordinary powers emerges on Earth. Unbeknownst to her, she is sought by an ancient an...
537 70 14
For Allure Jamie Maxwell, life was all about surviving her high school and living out her mother's dream of becoming an automobile engineer. But life...
1.5M 30.2K 67
Sin Black The most ruthless Alpha you'll ever meet, he is the future king of all Alphas and all he's ever wanted is to find his queen And he does, i...