Beat Me Bleeding

By taraniamh

Abbie is just a normal 13 year old girl with a secret, Abbie has been abused by her father-Harry- ever since... More

Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 1
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 2
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 3
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 4
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 5
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 6
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 7
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 8
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 9
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 10
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 11
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 12
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 13
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 14
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 15
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 17
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 18
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 19
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 20
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 21
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 22
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 23
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 24
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 25
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 26
Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 27

Beat Me Bleeding = Chapter 16

8.5K 185 42
By taraniamh

Heyy its chapter 16 of Beat Me Bleeding! FINALLY!! haha especially to BensBabexxxooo as she was so desprate for this upload ahaha :D

 Oh and this chapter is dedicated to my best friend from school Ashleigh!  

Enjoy & Vote!!!

 =========================

Chapter 16

Abbie’s POV

I was really tired and uncomfortable, my cuts had just started to heal and bruises were already appearing on my skin. 

To scared to sleep, but still to scared to stay awake. If I slept the nightmares would come, and if I stayed awake I would have to face.... Harry.

I was laying on the ground, in the basement. My clothes were ripped and bloody.

Before I knew it, tears were pouring down my face. I was down in my basement and I don’t know if I’m going to survive more than a day. I don’t know if Harry will get mad at me again for separating him and mummy.

I hope mummy is okay, I don’t know what I’ll do if anything happens to her. 

I hope Harry don’t go after Paul, after my dad. Paul is my dad now, and that’s all what matters.

And if he goes after Ellie, I do not know what I’ll do. Ellie and I have had a special connection ever since we both saw each other. She’s so beautiful, so small, so helpless. The perfect target for Harry. He would take her, knowing that we all love her. He has taken me, but to hurt me even more, he’ll take Ellie.

Harry will go to jail, for abusing his child since I’ve been old enough to walk, and kidnapping. And Daddy, Mummy, Ellie and I will have our happily ever after, and I will finally have a family.

I hate Harry, he has made my weak again, before he beat me I was strong but now look at me, I’m just like I used to be when I was a baby.

My eyelids started to close.

“Paul, please save us.” I whispered, again; before sleep took me.

+_+

Paul’s POV

I sped down the roads towards the police station, there is no way I am going to let Harry get away with this. If he thinks that I am going to sit back and do nothing while he has my lover and daughter, I don’t think so. He won’t do that much to Jenny because he loves her and I have a feeling he won’t for a while, but she will be stubborn and will get him pissed off, so we have about two weeks for Jenny, but my real worry is Abbie. Abbie won’t know how to react she’s just a child. She’ll get beaten as soon as she’s there. 

That’s why I dropped Ellie off at my mum’s before I came down here, I won’t be able to spend much time with Ellie now and that makes me really sad, but I’ve got to get them back. 

I can’t bring up Ellie on my own.

“Officer!” I yelled, jumping out of my car. “I need to report a kidnapping.” 

“I’ll get the boss.” She said straight away, looking really worried as she scurried off.

A few minutes later a police officer walked out looking more tough than the others. 

It was Tom.

“Tom, my girlfriend and daughter have been taken by Harry.” I rushed out quickly.

“Oh dear god.” Tom said, “Come with me. You can make a statement and I’ll talk to you about it.” He explained, but when he saw the worry on my face he said. “We will get them back, Paul.” He promised me.

I nodded, as he lead me into a room. Tom is the only person I’ve told about Harry, Abbie and Jenny. He’s my best mate and although he’s a police officer he wouldn’t do anything because I thought I had things under control but I didn’t. I’ve failed them.

“What happened?” Tom asked, handing me a coffee.

“Harry came for them in the middle of the night, and he brought people with them, they had guns and Harry threatened to kill me and Ellie if they wouldn’t go with them, so of course they did.” 

“Paul, you do know that this is now serious and I actually need proof that they were abused by him.” Tom said seriously.

“I know that’s why I brought this.” I threw the book at him, rolling my eyes.

“What is it?” He asked confused, flipping through the old, torn pages.

“Its Abbie’s diary, she wrote down everything in there ever since she could write.” I explained.

“Should I read one out?” He asked.

I nodded.

“September 24th, 2002

Dear Diary,

I’m sorry I haven’t wrote in a while Harry took my book, and said, that I was pathetic for writing a diary. But he doesn’t realize that you’re my only friend, now that he scared off all of my other ones. Apart from Rose but he can’t know were friends still.

Harry says I’ve been bad again, but I don’t know what I’ve done. Do you? I knew I had done something wrong because mummy and Harry were having another fight. They only fight over me you know? I keep trying to be good but it never goes right. 

I think God hates me, everyone else doesn’t have bad daddy like me, why do I have to suffer? Mummy says its because I’m special, but if I was special this would not happen to me. I even cleaned the house, to get on his good side. While I was cleaning the floor, Harry dropped a glass of red wine on the floor, but I immediately cleaned it up knowing that it would stain. But then he hit me really hard, he didn’t hear me when I said sorry.

Last night when Harry had past out on the lounge mummy and I just hugged, while she soothed me and told me everything was going to be alright, I begged her to run away and take me with her, but she said that it was too dangerous. 

I cried and cried and cried, Diary please help me. I don’t know what to do, I love Harry and I know that he loves me too, and I will help Harry see that he does love me. But I think deep down inside, he still does. And I’ll being that love out so that he can display his love for me also.

Good night diary, hopefully everything will be okay by tomorrow,

Love Abbie x.” I saw tears in Tom’s eyes as he read the diary. “Did he ever display his love for her?” 

I shook my head, “No.” 

He gritted his teeth together, “He’s not going to get away with this.”

That’s the Tom, I know.

+_+

Abbie’s POV

“Where’s my red wine!” Harry roared.

“And you think I know where it is?” I frowned.

“YOU DRANK IT DIDN’T YOU!” He bellowed, his green eyes were wide and bloodshot, while his curly brown hair stood up on the top of his head.

“How could I have drunk it if I was down here?” I rolled my eyes and slouched against the wall. I was trying to stay strong Harry can’t see me weak.

Harry yanked me up by my shoulders. My back hit the wall as Harry thrust me into it. My back really hurt but I just bit my tongue so that he didn’t think I was in pain.

He smiled and wrapped his hand around my throat, he squeezed my neck hard, but not hard enough to kill me. 

“Go to hell.” I choked out, as I tried to breathe.

He dropped me to the floor and kicked my side, sending pain right through me. 

He looked at my small frame rolling around on the floor, and rasping air into my lungs. 

And then he did the thing that I would never expect him to do, he stumbled back looking horrified, “I’m so sorry.”

+_+

Abbie’s POV

Harry started to shake furiously and I knew something must of happened with mummy.

“What happened this time?” I asked, with my head in my hands.

Harry was fuming and seething with anger, it was taking over him, foam was coming out of his mouth.

“She rejected me.” He huffed.

I rolled my eyes and then let my body go numb so that I won’t feel anything.

“Well she has just had a baby, and she is getting married to a great man. Instead of you.” I smiled sweetly at him.

He yelled in frustration. And he then kicked me in the side of my ribs, before smacking his fist into my cheek.

“You know you should really take anger management.” I mumbled, rubbing my cheek.

You might want to know why I’m being so blind and oblivious but its only because I really cannot be bothered with his shit anymore.

He stormed out of the basement and I knew he was going after mummy.

Seconds later he dragged mummy down here, but his ‘friends.’ followed him down.

I smiled to my mummy, and she gasped when she saw what type of state I was in.

I felt a hand strike my chest, pushing me into Harry’s arms. He wrapped his arms around me and shoved a cold blade up close to my neck, so close that I stopped breathing out of fear that Harry would slit my neck.

I stayed still, with my hands clinging to my sides. I felt weak and pathetic and worried because Harry made no move to kill me nor not to kill me either. 

Paul always told me if I was ever in danger like this to run, and keep running no matter what. Not to stop running until I was safe. He said that broken bones, gun shots or knife wounds would hurt a lot but but its better than being dead at least.

“Are you going to reject me ever again?” Harry asked.

“Get away from her Harry.” Mummy hissed.

“I ASKED YOU A QUESTION!” He screamed, I felt his body shake behind me and my eyes widened as the blade threatened to cut my skin.

“No.” She replied, her eyes cold.

He dropped the blade from my neck and mummy hugged me. “I love you baby, and I’m sorry.” 

“Please make it stop, mummy.” I sobbed to her before Harry dragged her from the room.

 ======================

(C) Tara Rattigan

So what did ya think? Let me know in a comment :D

Love you guys xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.1M 45.2K 53
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
213K 1.1K 33
This is a mix of different animes that have smut in them
7.5K 342 9
Frank Iero was cursed, he has been invisible and stuck at the same age for years, His opportunity arrives with young Jodie and she has to love him fo...