The Replaced Bride(Completed)

Oleh FlowerVine98

She is Bubbly, He is Arrogant She is the ray of sunshine, He is full of darkness. This story about an plus s... Lebih Banyak

Author's Note
Character Info
Prologue
Chapter 1 - Her
Chapter 2 - Him
Chapter-3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Epilogue😍
Author's Note

Chapter 14

23K 857 48
Oleh FlowerVine98

Aaditya pov:

       After reaching office, I straightly went to my floor. I started to do the work. But the guilt is eating me up. I felt guilty for slapping her and also for the body shaming her.

I couldn't even concentrate on my work. After sometime Aarav to came. He literally shocked seeing me. "You are an married man, what are you doing here" he asked me.

"As if you don't know anything" I said to him.

"Man, what are you going to do"

"I don't know" I said to him

"Where where you yesterday  night" he asked me. I said everything with him the phone call, wedding night Including the slap and humiliation too...

He looked disappointed  at me.

"You did wrong man"

"Yeah I know"

"Then say sorry"

"But still now I didn't said to anyone"

"That's because you didn't do any wrong things. But everything as first time right. Just say it to her man. Then maybe you will feel less guilty" he advised me.

After lunch while am doing the work I got the call from Mom. She asked me to visit my in laws home along with Malar and we have to stay over there for today's night. Oh god that family. I couldn't say this to mom or else she will ask for the information, as why am not going there. Then I have to say their betrayals. Ufff.

I just said okay. And asked her to inform Malar that I will be around 5. She said okay.

Around 4 pm I  wrapup my work. And started to go to my home. When I entered the home there stood Malar and mom. Malar looks nice in this saree. But she didn't do any makeup. Her face is makeup free. I didn't think anything. I just gone to my room and changed into causal shirt and pants.

When I reached the hall, Malar is looking at me like she is going to eat me. Mom said something to her. She is looking shocked plus she blushed too. But for her color, it is not visible. But her face features showed that. I just kept my face in an cold look, because we are going to her house right!

After that we reached her house. I don't know she is an innocent or not. If she is an innocent then can I able to accept her as my wife too I don't know. I kept on thinking her as from yesterday to till now. She didn't even asked me anything. She is in her own. When I came out, she just looked me and started to go. I understand that she is asking me to follow her. So I followed her. After that I saw that old hags. She and me took the blessings. I don't want to but alas I don't have any choice.

Then she just hugged one lady. Whom am thinking as an maid. What is this she is hugging the maid not her parents. They said that she is disrespectful child but here she is having an loving look on her face for maid. And even her brother to hugged her and she even started to cry. I don't know what I have to do. Then we all started to have conversation. Malar just gone from there to kitchen. From the hall I can able to se that she is helping that maid. That was an shock to me, because they said it was priya right who took care of the cooking, garden everything.

During dinner too she ate the idly, while we all are having the non veg. The briyani is awesome. No words to describe that. While she and her brother speaking. Her mom started to insult her in the name of advice.

How comes an own  family will bodyshame her. I felt some more guilty because I too did that. She started to go from there without eating. I don't accept giving disrespect to food. I asked her to eat. She started to eat fastly. I don't want her to choked with the food. So I asked her to eat slowly. After having that, again she started to leave, but I asked her to eat more. Because the idly is very small. As if looks like an toy idly that much small. How comes an 24 year old girl will eat only that much. But after my persistent she said only half. I don't know why, but I smiled at the antics. She looks cute.

After that we all retired to her room. Her room looks neat. She said that she will take the floor to sleep. But I object that, after a lot of arguments she won. So she started to sleep in the floor.

But my guilt is still there. I already thought of asking sorry. But still now I don't know how to say it. Because it's wrong to slap an girl right. I don't know either she is innocent or acting like that. Because all in my life I got betrayed only. I don't want anymore to happen to me. So I don't want to believe her too. What if I got close to her and then she too betrayed me. Then I won't ever be able to trust anyone.

I don't want to complicate my life more. I just want to live my life for now. First I need to take care of this cunning family, or else my dad and mom will want them to involve in our family business.

So first I don't want to feel guilty. For that I need to ask an sorry to her. She asked me if I need anything. I just said "Sorry"

She looked shocked towards me. I again said "Sorry for everything that happened at that wedding night. Its wrong  to slap you and bodyshamed you. I am really sorry." and laid In my bed

I think she too slept.

I can't able to think anything. Even if she is an innocent, I don't know that can I able to accept her or not. Because she is not to my taste. She is fat. I don't even want to think anything now. I just dozed off. But now a days I don't get an stranger face. Why I don't know.

Malarvizhi pov:

He said sorry and explained for what too. Oh god I didn't expect this. I just slept after that as he too slept. I can able to see his back only.

I couldn't sleep as sleep is far away for me. Why he said sorry to me now. Uffff.

How it will be feeled to be loved. I don't know. Right from my small age till now I yearned for many . First love from my parents, then love  my sister and brother, then friendship too. Krithi is the only good thing that happened in my life. With her I can able to understand how the parents love can be.

Now I think I started to yearn for husband love. Uffff. Don't think about him malar then you will definitely have broken heart at the end.

Only one thing is for sure. He is good at heart. If only I look beautiful, he too will love me. Ahhhh. Why the external beauty plays this much importance. With this thinking I started to cry. I don't know how the stress free life look like. I want to feel it. I don't know when I drifted to sleep.

At morning I wokeup at 5.30. I took bath and wear the top and leggings as all the saree in My in laws home. After that I gone to kitchen and started to prepare the tea to all. And coffee for me and him. I just smiled at the thought of he praised my coffee.

While am preparing My mom and dad came. They won't wokeup this early. What's with them.

"You look happy" asked my dad

"So what" I said to him. He looked irritatingly at me.

"Don't even think that Aaditya is going to accept you. You are just an ugly duckling to him. You are going to be an lonely girl. Who is not going to be loved by anyone in her whole life. Keep this in your mind" saying this they left.

I just started to cry there itself. Maa came home and seen me in an Crying state. She started to ask me. What is it. I said to her everything what my dad said to me. She just said "Don't took those words to your heart beta. Aaditya will love you that's for sure. I am saying this right." tried to console me. But I know that will never ever happen. I don't want to be an cry baby. So I just wiped my tears and started to cool off.

After sometime I served the tea and coffee to all.

Before 9 we need to depart from my parents home. After having breakfast me and Aaditya started to move out. Nakul and maa hugged me. I just said to Nakul if he ever need anything just to call me. And I said to him that I will take care of his studies fees and all. He said okay. Then me and Aaditya sat in the car after bidding bye to all.

"Take care of my precious daughter" said my dad. What the fuck. What an act 😳....

Aaditya just nodded. He started the engine.

We reached his home after half an hour. Mom asked me how are my parents and all. I said they all fine. She asked me to take some rest.
I reached my room. And called krithi. And asked  about her. She said she is doing good and missing me. I said I too missing her.

Time skipped

Today is Sunday.  I like here Because of mom and dad. They are really an cute couples with more PDA. I too want an life like that. But for that I have to look beautiful. *scoff*. After coming from my parents home, I didn't speak with Aaditya after that. I normally do cooking and have conversation with mom and dad or else visit the garden, speak with krithi. Vikram don't even speak with me. What can I do for that.

Tomorrow I have to go to office. First I have to ask the permission. After preparing the breakfast I set the table. Mom called everyone to the table. Even Aarav is here. Okay I can ask here itself, so that I don't have to ask separately with Aaditya too. After I served, mom asked me to sit down and have food. I said okay and started to put the dishes in my plate.

I gathered my confidence and called mom

"Mom"

"Yes Malar do you need chutney"

Oh god "No mom, I want to ask you an  permission"

"For"

Now everyone in the table is listening our conversation. Okay!!. Even Aaditya too.

"Mom I just took one week leave from my office. So the one week is over. From tomorrow onwards I have to go to the office. Is it okay to you" I asked her and seen Aaditya as if am asking the permission from him too.

"It's your decision Malar. If you want you can go to work Malar" I felt very happy.

"Thanks Mom" I seen Aaditya. He too nodded his head by having the food. Okay. That's it.

"Yeah where are you working malar. I forget to ask." Mom asked me. Again everyone is keenly observing me for my answer. If I said to them Aaditya won't fire me right. He won't.

I said "In MR software limited as an software engineer" all are looking shock. Including Aaditya and Aarav too. Okay!. Is it that big deal.

"Malar then you said that you don't know where Aaditya is working. But you working in the same company and you don't even know who is your employer" asked mom.

"Mom act.. Actually" I stopped uff this is soo embarrassing . How will I say that am an lazy ass to open the website of our company to see the ceo.

"Actually" Mom asked me

"Mom that is we don't meet the CEO still this date. Only one time the meeting is happened. But I appeared late and so I got the last seat. And I can't able to see him. Because, I dozed off in my seat itself" I said to all....

"What you slept" saying this dad started to laugh. I just nodded my head.

"Yeah dad. Who will listen to an unwanted speech. We don't get any free time in office hours. So when I got the opportunity I utilised it. It is not only me most of the employee used to sleep only. 😁" I said to him

"You can even see his bio data in company website right" dad asked me. Oh god still how much of an embrassembt I have to deal....

"Actually I am such an lazy girl. Why  we want to know about our employer. Its doesn't going to help."i said to him

All started to laugh. Aaditya looked amused at me. For what I don't know. Aarav and vikram too laughing. Okay.

" I know CEO name that's enough right. So that only I don't do any reaserch with that. "I tried to justify my point. But everyone started to laugh at me.

I just closed my mouth. After what seems like an hour. They all started to stop laughing.

Mom asked me my work timing

" 10 to 6 mom. My team lead will always get more work from me and krithi mom" I said sadly to her.

"We will take care of it beta" dad said to me. Oh god no no what will he do.

"Dad I was just kidding. He is such an kind person. Don't do anything to him." I panickingly said to him. What if he fire him. I don't want that.

"Okay then tomorrow all are going to their work. It seems to be me and dad only will be in the home. "Mom said

" Mom I will reach home by  6.30 itself. So don't worry" I said to her.

She smiled at me.

Aaditya pov:

     After that ritual of visiting her parents home. I didn't speak with her. I don't want to complicate my life. So I started to maintain the distance. What if I again hurt her either because of her family or because I got fatty as an wife.

TOday is Sunday. We all sat for breakfast including Aarav. Now a days she is the one who handling cooking department. To be Frank it was soo good. While we all are having food. She started to ask permission regarding her work. Yeah I too don't know. Where she is working?

I keenly looking at her when mom asked her work details. The answer is my company. Oh god, how am going to deal her. Mostly we won't meet there. That's for sure. Again mom asked the question that how comes she don't know that am the employer for her.

Being an employer of an big company I can't able to know all employee. But all employee should know their employer right. But her answers just amused me. Even in the meeting she slept. What she is?. But she looks damn cute. I don't know why but now a days she looks so cute. That I want to pinch her chubby cheeks. Whenever she smiles her chubby cheeks will stand alone. Oh god when I started to look her. I don't want her. I can't introduce her as my wife to all right. Above all I can't love her.

Her family is an gold digger one. She might also acting right now. I don't want to fall in their trap. Saying this I comes out of the spill.

Author's note :

        Thank you all. This story got 1k views🙈😍... This is all because of you all💓❤️.... No words to describe. At first I thought this story will won't reach. Thanks to you all😍💓. Sorry for the late upload....

Please vote, comment and share❤️😍💓. Love you all.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

277K 16.5K 41
His Peaceful life turned chaotic the day she stepped into his life. She is hiding so many secrets which can be dangerous for his clan and He will nev...
170K 12.9K 18
♡Book one in Destiny series♡ **If you are interested in cute and romantic story line then this the exact story** "Don't think that you married me and...
4.4M 153K 83
STOP RIGHT THERE Mrs Priya Ekaansh Raghuvanshi, a shiver ran down her spine listening his dangerous voice she gulp and tightly close her eyes,she was...
1.6M 17.7K 9
*An arrange marriage Romance* ****************************************** Start : 04/Jan/2023 end : 16/June/2023 Warning ⚠️ This story containin...