Betting With The Boys! Comple...

By faithraven09

Blurb: Carly Penton was seen as the school genius, with her grades there was no room for argument. So how is... More

Dedication:
Prologue:
Chapter one:
Chapter two:
Chapter three:
Chapter four:
Chapter five:
Chapter Six:
Chapter Seven:
Chapter Eight:
Chapter Nine:
Chapter Ten:
Chapter Eleven:
Chapter Twelve:
Chapter Thirteen:
Chapter Fourteen:
Chapter Fifteen:
Chapter Sixteen:
Chapter Seventeen:
Chapter Eighteen:
Chapter Nineteen:
Chapter Twenty: The Big Match
Chapter Twenty Two:
Chapter Twenty Three:
Chapter Twenty Four:
Epilogue:
Author's Note:

Chapter Twenty One: Party Mania Part 2

2.4K 136 41
By faithraven09

--Day Twenty Eight--

Been around the world don’t speak the language, but your booty don’t need explaining.  All I really want to understand is when you...Talk dirty to me.

Surprisingly, this song wasn’t bursting from the speakers of Carly’s phone and instead was pumping through the walls of Adam’s house.  Carly, Liam, Callum and Jasper stood as they were the first time they saw the house.  Their mouths were hanging open as they saw the flashing lights of green, blue and purple pulsing within the mansion.  Black silhouettes could be seen dancing next to the floor to ceiling windows inside and a few teenagers splayed out on the immaculate green lawn outside. 

“Well, I guess we should go in,” Carly suggested, rubbing the back of her neck.

“Yeah,” The boys muttered, not moving from their spot.

Carly stared at them expectantly for a while; she chuckled when she realized they weren’t going to move anytime soon.  “Come on losers,” She grinned as she gave each of them a nudge in the back. 

They stumbled through the doorway of the mansion, only because a particularly drunk student was passed out on the floor.  They took in the large staircase that led upwards to three floors; each floor would have a winding hallway that would get you lost if you weren’t paying attention to where you were going.  The main hallway led three ways, forward into the large kitchen, to the right was the living room and to the left was a room that had been occupied by a massive, medieval dining table.  All furniture was locked in other rooms for safety, allowing the living room and dining room to serve as dance floors.  

Carly and her friends were immediately dragged into the living room where she was praised by every person there.  She nodded her head in acknowledgement to their words, laughing when others cracked a joke about the asshole from the game.

“Hey Carl!”  Daniel shouted, he raised his hand above the sea of people and barrelled his way through them, not caring that he sent some of them sprawling to the ground. 

“Hey,” Carl said with a smile. 

“Nice game yesterday,” He said, waving the red plastic cup in his hands into the air, “I was going to say it before but what with the situation with the Coach, it was a little hectic.”

“It’s cool,” She laughed as she patted his shoulder, “I’m just sad that I won’t be able to play soccer with you next year.”

“Yeah I know,” Daniel said sadly, “Man my last year went so fast, I wish it lasted longer.”

Carly didn’t mean it in the sense that Daniel was leaving next year, although that thought did sadden her, but what depressed her more was that she was going to go back to being Carly again in a number of days.  She wasn’t going to deny it but she had enjoyed the month that she had acted as a boy.  If she hadn’t become Carl she wouldn’t have met Joshua, Benny, Chris, Adam and Daniel.  I wouldn’t have gotten closer to Elliot.  What am I going to do when I become Carly again?  I don’t...I don’t want to say goodbye to them yet.      

Carly looked down dejected and Daniel worriedly placed a hand on her shoulder, “Hey dude you don’t need to get so upset.  I mean me and Adam will visit as much as we can.”

Carly smiled up at him, “Thanks man, er look I need to – I need to get a drink it’s kind of hot in here.”

Daniel let go of her shoulder, “Yeah man, okay.  They’re just at the back of the room,” He said as he pointed in its direction. 

“Thanks,” Carly repeated and walked in that direction.

I want to remain like Carl so that I can stay with them.  I wouldn’t have gotten the friends that I obtained if it wasn’t for Carl.  Samantha, Lillian and Dylan would still remain my friends because they already knew the secret but what if I hadn’t become Carl, would they have still made the effort?  I don’t want to let go of what I have...

Carly bumped into someone, she mumbled an apology and turned to walk away when a hand grabbed her arm.  “Hey are you Carl?”  An unfamiliar voice asked. 

Carly looked up at the senior student clutching her arm and nodded slowly.  He grinned widely and gripped her arm tighter, “I’m Alex,” He introduced. 

Carly smiled uncomfortably as she tried to pull her arm away, “Nice to meet you, can you please let go of my-”

“What’s the hurry?”  He said lowly as he pulled her closer to him.  Carly stumbled slightly from the unexpected pull and ended up falling against his chest.  Alex chuckled and brought his mouth close to her ear, “Eager are we?”

Carly shivered in disgust and pushed her hands against his chest to try to get some distance between the two of them, “You know I’ve been watching you for quite a while,” He said as his grip tightened and he forced her to stay against his chest, “I must say you’re very cute, I would love to see if you’re a screamer.”

Carly’s eyes widened at the lewd comment and she pushed harder against his chest, “No, get off of me,” She hissed.

“Don’t be like that,” He taunted, “I can make it really good for you,” He whispered the last part.

Carly pulled back her leg and was fully prepared to kick the pervert in his family jewels, when she felt someone pull her back from behind.  She turned and looked up at Jasper’s stormy features, his jaw clenched and his eyebrows furrowed over hate filled eyes. 

“Jasper,” Carly whispered as she felt him wrap his arm around her shoulders.

He spared her a glance before turning his burning gaze back to Alex, “Don’t touch him like that, if I ever see you even look at him then I will castrate you and send your balls to your parent’s house.  Carl is...Carl is mine.”

Jasper put this statement into action by bending down and latching his lips onto Carly’s.  She could do nothing but stare, stare at Jasper’s glaring eyes that he was sending towards Alex as he kissed her.  What.  The.  Fuck.

The kiss lasted for a solid minute before Jasper finally let go, allowing Carly to see that Alex had disappeared.  They both stared at each other for a second before turning and fake retching, exclaiming their disgust in what just happened.

“Jasper!  What the fuck?!”  Carly screeched as she wrapped her arms around her stomach and bent over.  I feel sick... 

“God that felt like I was kissing my sister,” Jasper wheezed as he looked anywhere but at Carly.

“Why did you do that?!”  She shouted, shoving his arm slightly, “Oh my God that was the most repulsive thing I’ve ever done.”

“I had to do something,” Jasper groaned, “Trust me you’re not the only one who feels that way.”

“Jasper,” Carly and Jasper both turned towards Callum’s horrified voice, “Did you just-?”

Jasper groaned again and buried his face in his hands, “Callum calm down.  She was going to get molested by some pervert.  I had to stake a claim on her otherwise he wouldn’t have believed that I was her boyfriend.”

Callum opened his mouth and then closed it before, “But dude she’s like your sister.”

“I know!”  Jasper moaned as he pulled at his hair.

“You pervert,” Dylan hissed as she pulled Carly back into Samantha’s safe arms, “You just kissed the most innocent person in this room.”

Carly allowed Samantha to stroke her hair and whisper soothing words into her ear; she couldn’t really be bothered in explaining the situation.  She didn’t even tell Samantha that she was smothering her head into her breasts; she just wanted to forget that the past event even happened. 

“I only see her as a sister!”  Jasper exclaimed.

Dylan stared at Jasper for a second, her face slowly contorting into pure disgust, “You’re a sick man.”

Jasper frowned, “What?  Wait – no!  I didn’t mean it like that!”  Jasper cried out as he tried to explain himself. 

“I need a drink,” Carly spoke up, cutting them off as she walked towards the table. 

They watched her go before going back to the issue at hand; Dylan was narrowing her eyes at Jasper while Jasper explained what happened. 

“He did what?”  Dylan growled.

“Exactly as I said,” Jasper bit out, “That pervert was going to molest her.”

“Where is he?”  Samantha asked as she tried to look over the heads of the students.

“Yeah,” Dylan agreed, “We want to have a little chat.”

Jasper frowned and looked around the room, “I don’t know, I’ll point him out when I see him.”

“Hey guys!” Liam exclaimed as he squeezed into the group.  He was about to give a detailed description of the party when his eyes caught something.  The smile on his face slipped and fell, his eyes widened and his cheeks drained of all colour, “Um guys?”

“What is it?”  Callum asked distractedly as he looked for Alex.

“Please don’t tell me that’s Carly drinking that beer,” Liam pointed towards the small figure at the table currently chugging the contents of a bottle, “Because I remember the last time she drank a beer...it did not end well for anyone.”

It was true, Carly was a light drinker, actually she was probably the lightest drinker there is.  The last time she drank a beer she had ended up trying to tear her clothes off and run naked down the street.  This was just after one bottle; the boys had to convince her for a good hour that it was not a good idea.  They spent the majority of the night keeping Carly from taking off her clothes or even singing on the coffee table.

“Oh shit,” Both Jasper and Callum breathed, their skin colour now resembling Liam’s pale tone.

“Was that her first bottle?”  Liam asked.

“I don’t know,” Callum replied, his voice distressed as ran a hand through his hair, “I wasn’t watching what she was doing.”

“This is either going to be very interesting or very bad,” Jasper mused as he watched Carly open another bottle of beer.

*************************

“Bad.  This is very bad,” Jasper deduced as he watched Carly stand on a table and sing the lyrics for Rita Ora’s ‘How We Do’.  What made the situation worse was that everyone who was drunk – which was everyone – was surrounding Carly and singing along to her excitedly.  All of them were jumping up and down in a crazed fashion as they watched her laugh through some of the lyrics. 

Liam sat on a couch against the wall, tired from all of the dancing that he had done.  He shook his head and chuckled at Carly’s singing form on the table.  Only you would make something like this happen Carly, he thought to himself as everyone cheered her on.  He jumped slightly when he felt someone flop onto the couch beside him. 

His eyes widened and his heart skipped a painful beat when he saw that it was Marissa sitting next to him.  He took in her perfectly curled hair and her beautiful face that he always thought never needed the make-up she applied to it. 

“Liam!”  Marissa exclaimed happily, as she wrapped both her arms around his left arm and pressed the side of her face into his shoulder.

“Ma-Marissa,” Liam squeaked.

“How’ve you been?”  She asked as she stared up at him with hazy eyes.

Liam swallowed loudly, “G-good,” He stuttered.

“That’s good,” She laughed as she hugged his arm tighter.

Liam looked down at her and chuckled when he realised that she was drunk out of her mind.  “Marissa how much did you drink?”  He asked.

Marissa frowned and pouted cutely, Liam had to restrain himself from reaching over and running his thumb over her plump lips.  “Five?  No six bottles...or was it seven?”  She shrugged, jostling Liam slightly, “I don’t know!”

Liam laughed causing Marissa to laugh too, Liam couldn’t stop the happy grin when he heard her tinkering laugh reach his ears.  “Aw Liam you have a really nice face when you smile like that,” Marissa cooed as she extracted one arm and poked his cheek.

Liam froze when Marissa neared his face, there was a war waging inside of him of gripping her and kissing her or remaining still...he chose the latter.  He remained rooted in his spot as Marissa’s nose touched his cheek and ran along it.  He stayed still when she placed one of her hands on his knee.  He stayed still when she moved her head down and rested it in the crook of his neck, her breath sending shivers racing across his body.  Holy Mary mother of Jesus...He only moved when she started to fall forward and it was to wrap his arms around her waist and keep her from hitting the hardwood flooring. 

“Whoa, Marissa,” He said quietly as he pulled her towards him, “Are you good?”

“I’m really good,” She murmured, “I-I...” She gripped his sleeve, “I really like you Liam.  You’re always so nice to me...”  She slumped against a frozen Liam.

Well, he thought, that just happened.

Callum leaned against the wall that was closest to the drinks, he only stood there so that he could stop Carly from drinking more than she had already consumed.  However, he didn’t stop himself from taking a few drinks and he grinned as he felt a pleasant buzz from the alcohol. 

“Callum,” Chris said as he stumbled towards him.

Callum chuckled at his clumsy steps and reached out to steady him, “Hey Chris.”

“Hm,” Chris hummed as he stared up at Callum, “I like your voice, it always sounds so deep.”

Callum giggled, “You’re drunk,” He pointed out the obvious.

“Yep,” He clarified, as he leaned his forehead against Callum’s chest, “The room is spinning.”

Chris reached up and gripped the front of Callum’s shirt to steady himself, he didn’t realize it but he had placed himself so that he was flush against Callum.  Callum placed his hands on Chris’ hips so that he could remain upright, he was arguing with himself on how it was a bad idea to let his hands roam to his butt.  Callum’s self-restraint was wearing thin, especially as Chris wasn’t removing his body from his body and was instead trying to press their bodies closer. 

Callum snapped when he felt the nails of Chris’ fingers scrape against his chest through the fabric.  He bent down and captured Chris’ lips sucking on the bottom lip; he bit into it when he heard Chris moan. 

Bryan Fletcher made his way into the living room, he was smiling, and this was because he hadn’t seen anything that was going to cause him to question his sanity.  I think I’ll get a drink, he thought to himself as he made his way there.  That is, until, he saw the sight of both Callum and Chris making out with each other.  With the smile still plastered on his lips he turned and left the living room, walked out of the front door, back into his car and started the fifteen minute drive home.  I’m just going to go home, play some video games and pretend this never happened...

Callum turned and pushed Chris into the wall, his hands were splayed on the wall as he caged Chris in.  He panted, his cheeks were red and his eyes were dark with the uncontrolled emotion of lust.  Chris groaned from the lost contact and pulled on Callum’s shirt so that he could resume the kissing.

“Chris if you don’t stop I’m going to end up taking you against this wall and I don’t care who sees,” Callum bit out.

Chris chuckled, “Is that really so bad?” He asked as he trailed his hand up his chest and around his neck.

“You’re drunk,” Callum groaned as he pulled himself away from him and took a step back, “You might regret it in the morning; trust me I want to do this.  I really freaking do,” He whispered this last part while he pinched the bridge of his nose, “But it’s better to do this when you’re sober.”

Chris breathed out a sigh and nodded, “Okay,” He whispered, “I think – I think I should start heading home.”

“You got someone to take you?”  Callum asked.

“Yeah, Adam can take me, he can’t drink because he has a condition,” Chris murmured, “I forgot what it is.”

Callum nodded and leaned forward to place a lingering kiss on his cheek, smiling when he felt Chris shiver.  “I’ve got to go,” Callum whispered.  Chris nodded as he gave his own kiss on Callum’s cheek before walking past him and towards Adam. 

Callum leaned against the wall and watched Chris’ retreating butt, I am in so much trouble...

“Callum,” Jasper said, Callum jumped and looked up so fast he felt his neck crick.

“What?”  He groaned as he rubbed his neck.

“We have a big problem,” Jasper said.

Callum looked over Jasper’s shoulder where Chris was talking to Adam, “You’ve got that right.”

“Carly is starting to take off her clothes,” Jasper explained.

“She’s what!”  Callum cried out.

*********************

“How’re we going to get to her?”  Samantha asked as she looked at the swarm of teenagers surrounding Carly.

“I could always knock them down,” Dylan supplied.

“That’s too violent and besides you would take too long to get to her,” Callum said.

“Then what do we do?”  Lillian asked.

“We need a distraction,” Callum mused, “If we can get them all to look somewhere else I can go in and get her.”

Jasper sighed, this is so annoying...

“I have an idea on the distraction,” Jasper said with a frown.

“Really?  What is it?”  Callum eagerly asked.

Jasper didn’t answer; instead, he climbed onto the table that was closer to them and placed two fingers at his lips, allowing a piercing whistle to sound.  “Hey ladies!”  He shouted, as he slowly started to unbutton his shirt.

Callum, Lillian, Samantha and Dylan watched with open mouths as Jasper ran his thumb down his chest and winked seductively at his audience. 

“That’s good enough for me,” Callum muttered as he grabbed Samantha’s arm and made his way towards Carly.

I freaking hate parties, Jasper thought as he threw his shirt out to them and watched as they fought over it. 

“Yeah take it off!”  He heard a familiar voice say below him.  He looked down at a smirking Dylan, he glared at her when she reached up and placed a few dollar bills into his jean buckle.

“You’re not helping,” He growled down at her. 

“Shut up and dance for me baby,” She shouted, her words sending a cheer through the crowd.

“Stop treating me like I’m some cheap hoe,” He retaliated.

“You’re my cheap hoe,” Dylan grinned.

“Jasper!”  Callum shouted, frowning when Jasper couldn’t hear him. 

“Callum?”  A voice behind him said.

Callum turned and saw Elliot standing behind him, he was eyeing Carly’s slumped figure with concern, “Elliot!”  Callum cried in relief, “Look do me a favour, please take Carl to my car, it’s the black, beat up one down two streets.  I need to get Jasper out of there.”

Elliot nodded his head and took Carly’s arm and put it around his neck before taking the keys.

***********************

“Sorry about this,” Carly said as she allowed Elliot to help her into the car. 

“It’s no problem,” Elliot chuckled, as he left the door open and sat on the kerb of the road.      

Elliot studied Carl’s feature with a small smile, “You know you remind me of her,” Elliot said quietly.

Carly frowned and looked up, “Of who?”  She asked.

“The girl I like, you know when I see you playing soccer with that determined look on your face it reminds me of her,” Elliot reminisced, “It always makes me smile.”

Carly stayed silent, she was staring at the small smile on his lips, his beautiful kissable lips...

“Do the others know who she is?”  Carly asked.

“The soccer guys?”  Elliot asked, at Carly’s nod he answered, “Yeah they do.”

“Can you tell me who it is?”  She whispered.

Elliot smiled, “Okay but you can’t go around telling anyone,” Elliot warned her.

She raised her hand, “I swear I will not breathe a word.”

He chuckled at her theatrics, “She’s in our year but I don’t think you’ve seen her yet.  She’s been really ill recently but I think she’ll be back to her normal self in no time.  She’s always been determined in her opinions every time I’ve heard her speak out in class.  She doesn’t have much friends but I’ll always see her smiling at someone.  She’s like a breath of fresh air, so down to earth,” He bit his lip and chuckled, “Whenever she used to see me she used to run in the other direction.  I guess if I spilt milk on someone’s lap I would want to steer as far away from that person as I possibly could.  It didn’t stop me from loving that blush she always had whenever she would catch a glimpse of me.”

Carly couldn’t breathe, her heart was thumping a panicked beat her palms were sweating and her chest was aching.  She wanted to tell him to stop but she couldn’t, all the hope she kept locked up of it being her he was talking about leapt to the surface and danced on her skin.  Please...please...

“Her name is Carly,” Elliot said quietly.

They say that when the person you like tells you they like you back, you feel like a tornado has ripped through you.  However, to Carly she felt calm, she felt such bliss.  Everything became quiet; her heart beat a scarily slow pace, her hands stopped forming fists and the blood that rushed to her face stilled.  She bit her lip and leaned her forehead on the headrest for the seat in front of her.  A smile turned up the corners of her lips and she struggled to keep it controlled.    

“Hey Carl are you okay?”  Elliot asked worriedly.

More than you could ever know, “Yes, I’m just tired.”

“Carl Elliot!”  Callum shouted from down the street. 

They both turned to see Liam carrying a sleeping Marissa, Dylan smirking at a shirtless and unhappy Jasper, Lillian and Samantha holding large cups of beer and Callum with a sleeve missing. 

“We survived!”  Callum shouted as he raised his detached sleeve into the air, the rest of them cheering.

“Carl?”  Elliot said with a bewildered smile, “You’re friends are really weird.”

“Yeah,” Carly grinned.

****************************

“Hey it’s him!”  Jasper shouted as he pointed out the window towards a lone figure making his way down the street, “It’s that guy who was molesting Carl!”

They had all piled into the car and had decided to crash at Jasper’s place, it was quite a sight to see nine teenagers stuffed in a car for five people, but they managed.

“Where?!”  Dylan cried as she opened her window at the front.

“There right there,” Jasper pointed him out. 

“Samantha,” Dylan said. 

“I’m already on it,” She said as she handed the cup to Dylan.

Dylan took a swig of the beer before sticking her head out of the window, “Hey asshole!”  She cried.

Alex snapped his head up only for it to get liquid smacked into his face from a flying red cup.  He spluttered and wiped the alcohol from his face, swearing at the red tail lights of the car and the laughing passengers as it turned the corner of the street.      

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 434 32
WRITTEN BEFORE FLASHBACK [Update schedule: Every 1-3 months Last update: April 16, 2022] Keefe's been heartbroken, the one he loved starts to go out...
1K 149 38
( Wattys 2017 Entry ) When you want it sexy. But you got to play by the rules. (Eastwood #01) [COMPLETED] Season One and Two Playing with love isn't...
7.2M 261K 42
Nathen Dawson is so in love with his girlfriend, Tracy. The two of them are as happy as any couple can be, and there is literally nothing that can ge...
986 103 31
❝ I don't even know why I even think of him so much, but I do, and it hurts.❞ - A boy by the name of Lucas Middleton dies of a terminal illness, and...