Chapter two:

--Day one--

“I don’t think I’m ready for this,” Carly wheezed as they pulled into the school parking lot.

“You’re ready, just get your skinny ass out of the car,” Jasper muttered as he tapped on his phone.

“Shut up Jasper!”  Carly shouted.

“Hey it’ll be alright,” Callum reasoned, as he took his seat belt off and turned slightly in his seat so he could regard her with a reassuring look.

“Have you guys ever dressed like a girl and gone to school?”  Carly retaliated hugging her knees to her chest.

Carly looked up in time to catch the looks they shared, “Oh my God,” she whispered, “You guys dressed as girls to school.”

Liam rubbed the back of his neck as a grimace took over his features, “Yeah but that was when we were in Middle school.”

“Where was I?”  She asked.

“You were ill with that flu, remember?”  Callum said, “You weren’t here for that week it circulated around the whole school.  When you came back, the school was already spreading the new rumour of Jessica having sex in the Janitors closet with her best friend’s boyfriend.”  

“Oh yeah,” Carly mused remembering the rumour that circulated for weeks, before snapping back to the situation at hand, “But why?”  She asked incredulously.

“Why did Jessica have sex with him?”  Liam asked, “I don’t know maybe she found him attractive-”

“Not that you dim wit,” Carly scolded swatting his head, “Why did you guys dress as girls?”

“We were dared,” Callum shrugged like it was the most obvious thing.

Carly’s eye twitched slightly at the statement, “You guys are so stupid,” She groaned as she rested her forehead on her knees, “Who the hell does a dare like that?” 

“Hey we were young,” Liam defended.

“And bored,” Jasper sighed as he pocketed his phone.

“So you dressed up as girls?”  Carly asked shrilly.

Jasper turned to her with his arms crossed and a bored look on his face, “Yes,” he answered simply. 

Carly’s mouth hung slightly open, not in shock but more at a loss of words before she blew a sigh out, “Why am I even surprised?  You guys always end up in the weirdest situations.  Like that time you were caught leading a cow on the football field.”

“Worth it,” The three of them muttered, proud smirks adorned their lips as they reminisced on that day.