Six leaf Clover~ Black Clover...

By Courts44

A girl with strange looks and unknown background is found in front of a church. Growing up with two of her be... More

Information~
Chapter One~ Grimoire
Chapter Three~ Exam Part Two
Chapter Four~ Black Bulls
Chapter Five~ Noelle
Chapter Six~ Moonga
Chapter Seven~ Black Market
Chapter Eight~ Dungeon
Chapter Nine~ Truth
Chapter Ten~ Wizard King
Chapter Eleven~ Undeserving
Chapter Twelve~ Undead
Chapter Thirteen~ Coma
Chapter Fourteen~ Memories
Chapter Fifteen~ Cupcake
Chapter Sixteen~ Mixer
Chapter Seventeen~ Swap day
Chapter Eighteen~ Spark
Chapter Nineteen~ Ethereal
Chapter Twenty~ Returning
Chapter Twenty One~ Father
Chapter Twenty Two~ Swimsuit
Chapter Twenty Three~ Rhya
Chapter Twenty Four~ The Underwater Temple
Chapter Twenty Five~ Battle Royale
Chapter Twenty Six~ Battle Royale #2
Chapter Twenty Seven~ Vetto
Chapter Twenty Eight~ Past lives
Chapter Twenty Nine~ Cursed Arms
Chapter Thirty~ Witch's Forest
Chapter Thirty One~ Fana
Chapter Thirty Two~ Mars
Chapter Thirty Three~ Witch's Betrayal
Chapter Thirty Four~ Luck
Chapter Thirty Five~ Festival
Chapter Thirty Six~ Harem?!
Chapter Thirty Seven~ Ceremony
Chapter Thirty Eight~ The King
Chapter Thirty Nine~ Mereoleona
Chapter Forty~ Hot Springs
Chapter Forty One~ Zora
Chapter Forty Two~ Royal Knight Exam
Chapter Forty Three~ Team I
Chapter Forty Four~ Langris
Announcement~
Chapter Forty Five~ Asta
Chapter Forty Six~ Y/N Vs Yuno
Chapter Forty Seven~ The Date
Chapter Forty Eight~ Results
Chapter Forty Nine~ Assemble
Chapter Fifty~ Grouped
Chapter Fifty One~ Infiltrate
Chapter Fifty Two~ Red Eyes
Chapter Fifty Three~ Getting her back
Chapter Fifty Four~ Giving it her All
Chapter Fifty Five~ Fight to Protect
Chapter Fifty Six~ Licht
Chapter Fifty Seven~ Rage
Chapter Fifty Eight~ H...en...ry
Chapter Fifty Nine~ Three More
Chapter Sixty~ Last Magic Stone
Chapter Sixty One~ Vessel
Chapter Sixty Two~ Dark Elf
Chapter Sixty Three~ The First Wizard King
Chapter Sixty Four~ Consuming Her
Chapter Sixty Five~ Piece by Piece
Chapter Sixty Six~ Drifting
Chapter Sixty Seven~ Crumbling Away
Chapter Sixty Eight~ Three Kingdoms
Extra Chapter~ What the Heart wants
~After Life~

Chapter Two~ Exam Part One

29.2K 821 776
By Courts44

Magic Knight Exams

"The Leaves of a Clover are said to each contain one thing. In the first Three dwell integrity, hope, and love. The Fourth leaf is given over to good luck. And in the Fifth...Their lives a devil" 

____________________

The trio spent the whole day training with their Grimoires. The Magic Knight exam was six months away so they wanted to get as strong as they could. 

Y/N was currently practicing her Elemental Magic in the middle of the forest. She was having a hard time with the element of Fire. 

Fire is uncontrolled and unpredictable if not handled correctly. She kept getting small burns from either producing too much fire, or making it too hot.

The white haired female groans as she once again fails to do the spell she was trying to complete. She would rather be sleeping than training considering that it was her nap time, but to be a Magic Knight she needed to learn to control her powers. 

Closing her eyes she grabs her Grimoire again. 

'Ok, let's do this one more time.' Y/N thinks to herself, ' Fire is peaceful, Fire is controlled, it's predictable'. She tried chanting to herself the words of how she wanted her fire to be.

Opening her eyes she holds out her palm and shouts out her hardest Fire spell.

"Elemental Fire Magic: Shining Fire bow." A huge bow coated in flames appears in front of her in waves of heat. 

She lets out a breath as sweat slides down her forehead. Now it was the hard part. Letting go of the arrow, it zooms through the forest in a straight line. The firepower of the arrow knocks down trees on the way, as well as a hot trail. The arrow finally hits a tree as everything around it explodes into flames. 

"I...I did it. I did it!" Y/N cheers as she stares at the residue flames. She finally was able to control the Fire's movements. 

Y/N lets out a breath as she falls to the ground in a heap of sweat. She used too much mana and now she was tired. A faint smile was planted on her lips as she closes her eyes for a much needed nap. 

'I'm so tired...'

____________________

The white haired female slowly opens her eyes and immediately notices the familiar ceiling. She yawns thinking that someone must have brought her back to the church, again.

It wasn't her first time falling asleep outside. 

Six months have passed since she learned to control the element of Fire, and today was the day they head to the Clover Kingdom where they would take part in the Magic Knight exam. 

Y/N goes to turn around but notices the extra weight on her stomach. She glances down and takes note of the familiar black hair. 

"Yuno, I know your awake," She mumbles as she puts her hand on his soft hair. His grip on her waist gets tighter in response. "Are you going to get up?" She asks. 

Yuno shakes his head in response and gets more comfortable instead. 

"Well, too bad we need to get up," She tells him before attempting to sit up. Yuno pushes her back down and hugs her tighter so she won't escape. "Yuno! "She whines, desperately wanting to get up. 

He slowly looks up at her with his beautiful emerald eyes dazed with sleepiness.

" I'll get up if you marry-"

"No." The white haired female interrupts while he lays back down in rejection.

"Then I'm not getting up" He mumbles into her shirt. 

" Come on Yuno...Today is the day we head off to the Clover Kingdom. What happened to being the Wizard King, " She pats his head softly.

"I would rather stay with you forever...." He whispers just loud enough for her to hear. The white haired girl blushes a light shade of pink before pushing him off her. She stands up and runs out the room in embarrassment.

 It's a good thing she missed the small mischievous smirk from the black haired male. 

____________________

"Woah!" Asta shouts in awe. 

The trio have arrived at the Clover Kingdom after days of travel. Everything is so different than back in Hage Village. There were houses at every corner and concession stands with some weird looking foods that they've never had before. 

Y/N looks around while she gets carried by Yuno. She blinks in amazement before putting her head back on his shoulder. 

"Wow! Check out all these swords and stuff! " Asta gasps, until he gains a glance at the price "How much!!!" He gaps at the price before walking away from it blankly. 

"This place is different from our village huh..." Yuno asks the girl on his back. The whited haired female nods as Yuno slowly shakes his head at her, a soft smile playing at his lips. 

"Wow look at that Castle! Do you think that's where the Wizard King lives?" Asta asks as he stares at the palace far in front of them. 

"Probably the Country's King too." Yuno added. 

"Pretty nice," Asta beams " Especially since it's gonna  be my Castle one day."

" My castle, you mean" Yuno reminds before glancing at the girl on his back. 

'Our castle'.

Asta shakes his head in disagreement. 

" Nah. But I might let you live there though." 

" If you are lucky, I'll let you live there". Yuno rebukes the ash blonde boy. Y/N smiles softly at their conversation before putting her head up to add into it.

" As if, That castle looks really nice, I might try to be the Wizard King, " The girl announces. 

Asta gasps dramatically as Yuno gaps slightly. 

"I'm kidding, but I hope that you will let me to live there when either of you become Wizard King."

"Of course, You will be my wife after all" Asta announces proudly with a smile.

" You mean my wife," Yuno responds back. Y/N smiles before laying her head back down with a small yawn. 

They continue on there journey to the Magic Knight exam. Asta kept splitting up for some time to venture out, but after a while Asta come back from exploration.

" Grilled violetsnake on a stick. It was super cheap, do either of you want a bite?!" He offers eagerly. 

"I'll Pass" Y/N and Yuno respond at the same time. They both stare that the violetsnake in disgust as a black mist admits from it.

Y/N slowly gets down from Yuno's back as they head to the registration. She ignores glances she gets because of her weird features. She didn't care for one's opinion on how she looked.

Yuno glances at the girl, aware of the gossip, and a small smile peeks from his lips as he notices she isn't paying attention to them. 

The three get in line to get there Grimoires checked in. 

"Next" The guy checking them in shouts. Yuno steps up and hands in his Grimoire just as the guys eyes go wide when he grabs it.

"Yuno from Hage Village."

"A Four Leaf Clover!!!" He shouts loudly so that everyone can hear. Gasps can be heard around the area when the guy shouted out the news. 

"How can a peasant have a Four Leaf Clover..." Someone gossips when they take notice of Yuno's peasant clothing.

" It must be a fake..." Someone else added.

"He's probably not that strong anyways..." Another person whispers.

 Yuno ignores the comments and focuses on the guy who was still gapping at the Grimoire in his hands.

"My number..." Yuno asks calmly.

"O..oh right." The guy coughs before handing him his number with his Grimoire on top. Yuno walks off to wait with the other contestants. 

 Asta steps up next, and hands him his Grimoire in excitement.

" Asta from Hage Village!" He announces loudly. 

The guy's mood does a 360 as he gazes at the Grimoire in his hand in disgust. 

"Are you sure this is a Grimoire, it's so dirty..." The guy mumbles out loud enough for Asta to hear.

"Yes it is! Look!! Look!!! " Asta yells pointing to the Clovers in the front of the book. The guy hands his Grimoire back and gives him his number. 

The white haired female walks up next as she hands him the Grimoire that she previously took out.

" Y/N from Hage village."

" What the-A Six Leaf Clover?" The guy starts to examine the Grimoire in his hand. He has never seen or such about such a Grimoire so he didn't know whether to be excited or not.

He shakes his head before handing her the number along with her Grimoire. Y/N walks towards Yuno and stands next to him with a sigh. That's when she notices the birds that were flocking around the other contestants.

" What the-" She frowns when they didn't come to them. 

A loud laugh is suddenly heard by many people.

"One of us is gonna be the Wizard King. This is where the legend begins, Right guys!!" Asta turns to the two, just to notice that they weren't there anymore. 

Y/N follows next to Yuno who was whispering to himself.

" You don't know him, you don't know him." 

The white haired female laughs before turning to Asta again. A flock of birds start to attack him and peak his head continuously. The pain was too much for Asta as he yells while running away from them.

"Why are they trying to kill me!!!" He screams, throwing his arms everywhere to rid of the annoying pests. He wasn't watching where he was going and suddenly bumped into something hard. The birds instantly scatter away from him.  

" Phew, guess they finally had enough. Hey there, sorry about that." Asta sighs giving the guy he bumped into a cheeky grin. The man he bumped into glares down at the boy in anger.

"You got a death wish, Boy. " He asks gruffly, before grabbing his head. Asta without thinking too much of it, finally looks at his face and places a hand on his shoulder.

" Wow. You look really old for your age. Must have had a rough life, huh.." Asta responds with a smile. 

'Oh Asta' The white haired girls sighs in distress. 

"Looks like I was right about the death wish.." The man darkly scowls. Luckily, two other guys appear at the scene looking for the same guy Asta bumped into.

"Finally, there you are." One of them states tiredly, "What are you doing here anyways."

"Right now, gettin' ready to wring this kids neck." The man states giving Asta death stare.

" Hey you should let the kid go, we are gonna be late"The guy added.

"Hey, is that who I think it is?" Someone from the crowd asks.

" Yeah its Final Roulacase. Wielder of the rare spatial magic!" A girl gushes. The said guy winks at her.

"The womanizer who spends more time flirting than doing his job..." A guy grumbles. 

"And That's Gordon Agrippa!" Someone shouts " He's an expert in Hex magic." 

"Word is that he got some issues with communicating. Plus, he's pretty scary..." 

"Wait that means This guys must be..."

" Yami Sukehiro!! God of Destruction!!!" 

While the crowd gushes and gossips about the three Magic Knights who grouped together, Yami started counted down from ten.

"Why are you counting?" Asta ponders out loud.

"The end of your little life..." He responds bluntly.

"Yami!! The captain of The Black Bulls! As in the worst squad!!" Someone shouts catching the attention of a certain white haired female. 

' Worst squad huh' she thinks , ' Sounds interesting'

Just as Yami finishes counting down to zero, firework exploded in the blue sky. 

"Well now. Look at that, The exam is starting." Final states as he watches the fireworks. 

With a grunt, Yami drops Asta onto the ground.

"That was a close one boy. You got a second chance at life. Better do somethin' with it or I'll come back and kill you..." The captain tells Asta before walking into the portal Final just created for them.

Asta stands up and dust off his clothes just as a boy with blonde hair confronts him.

" That's what happens when you confront Captain Yami of the Black Bulls without a warning." The blonde states holding out his hand " I can't say I envy you. I'm Sekke by the way. Sekke Bronzazza. Nice to meet you." 

Asta grabs his hand and gives it a firm shake in greeting.

" I'm Asta from Hage Village." He responds with his booming voice. The sound of a trumpet interrupts Sekke's response as they both glance towards the sound. 

Y/N who was currently resting near Yuno gets up from the sound. All seven Captains were seated on the stage, and gasps can be heard from around the stadium. Yuno and Y/N walk towards where Asta stands, feeling more comfortable being around the people they know. 

"...That's Nozel Silva, the Captain of the Silver Eagles," Yuno and Y/N overhear Sekke explain to Asta, "The one next to him is Fuegoleon Vermillion, Captain of the Crimson Lions Kings. He is a Flame Creation Magic User." Y/N looks up to the said flame user. 

' Maybe he can help me use my flame more' The female thought. 

"Jack the ripper, Captain of the Green Praying Mantis". 

"Wait, What's a Praying Mantis?" Asta asks Sekke in a low voice. Y/N sighs at his lack of intelligence, and leans on Yuno in defeat.

"Its a Long, Green bug..." Sekke tries to explain as he uses his hands in demonstration. " Captain Jack can rend the very earth in two with his Severing Magic. " He continues.

"Wow. That's so cool." Asta shouts with sparkles in his eyes. 

" Next is Gueldre Poizot, Captain of the Purple Orcas." Sekke adds, pointing to each one. 

He than goes on to explain the rest of the Captains. 

Dorothy Unsworth, Captain of the Coral Peacocks. The Captain that always sleeps. 

A white haired boy named Rill Boismortier Captain of the Aqua Deer, The youngest Captain in history. The explanation is cut short when someone steps onto the stage.

"Captain of the Golden Dawns...Said to be the mightiest squad, William Vangeance. I hear he was the one who took an enemy general's head in battle a while back." Sekke mummers to Asta "All the Captains, here in one place..." 

"And where's the Wizard King?" Asta asks as he looks around the stadium.

"Like he would bother with something as pedestrian as an exam. Just getting the squad captains in one place is miraculous already." He explains after a brief laugh. 

Y/N hears a soft whisper in her ear, like a breeze of wind. 

'Time Magic. The Wizard King' It whispers. 

The girl slowly opens her eyes and turns around to look in the direction the wind was leading. She spots a man hiding on top of the stadium with a royal red robe on his shoulders. The blue mana around him is shown for the white haired females eyes only.

Ever since she was little she can see and hear the mana around her. They would whisper into her hears, and giggle when she laughed. Whenever she would scrap a knee, or cut a finger, the mana would heal her. She didn't know why the mana only ever talked to her, or why it cared for her. 

Y/N was never alone, since mana is everywhere, she would talk to them. The only ones who know about this is Yuno, Asta, and The First Wizard Kings Statue. 

She remember when she turned five, the mana gave her a sliver necklace with a blue crystal in the middle. It whispered into her ears:

'Don't take it off until you really need it'. 

The girl grips onto the said necklace that is hidden under her baggy shirt. She turns her attention away from the Wizard King, and towards the man speaking.

"Attention Examinees! " He shouts, gaining the crowds attention, " Thank you for waiting. My names William Vangeance and I will administer this years Entrance Exam." He takes out his Grimoire, "Magic Trees Descent." 

He chanted his spell, just as powerful wind pushes people back from the activation. A huge tree starts growing from the center ground, the branch's hand each examinee a broom. 

Y/N grabs the broom, and examines it closely. 

'Right now, this is the closest man to becoming the Wizard King' Both Yuno and Asta think while gazing at the masked man in front.

The white haired girl turns her attention to the speaker as he shouts:

" You've waited long enough! The time has come! Let the Entrance Exam...Begin!!"

____________________

Authors Note: Wow. I finally finished chapter Two. Thank you all for the support. Any thoughts or suggestions could be told in the comments. Chapter Three will be coming out soon~

EDITED: 6/28/22

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

957K 31.7K 74
A short girl appeared out of nowhere to take the magic knight exams. Everyone can feel that she had a large amount of Mana. But exactly how big could...
66.2K 2.2K 16
The first time he saw you in the Magic Knights Exam. He swear to god, that you were the prettiest girl he ever laid his eyes on. You stand out in th...
18.5K 548 35
A fan fiction about the show black clover. Asta was born without magic. In a world magic is everything. He still hasn't gave up on his dream. To beco...
248K 7.4K 134
โ†ณ โ ๐™Ž๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™–๐™˜๐™ง๐™ค๐™จ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™š๐™– ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ข๐™š ๐˜ผ ๐™ก๐™ค๐™ซ๐™š ๐™ž๐™ข๐™ข๐™ค๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™–๐™ก ๐™จ๐™ช๐™˜๐™ ๐™–๐™จ ๐™ข๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š, ๐™’๐™ž๐™ก๐™ก ๐™˜...