Female Wrestling Harem X Male...

Door MartinGraf98

A young man by the Name of Y/N L/N just recently lost his job due to some rumors being spread around. One nig... Meer

Dakota Kai - Starting Off The Tale
Rhea Ripley - Brutally Honest
Asuka + Kairi Sane - Under A Glass Moon
Under A Glass Moon Part 2
Under A Glass Moon Part 3
Under A Glass Moon Part 4
Tegan Nox - The Shiniest Savior
Who is Y/N L/N?
Deonna Purrazzo - Virtuose Meeting
Lacey Evans - A Lesson In Class
Renee Young - Learn To Love
Dakota, Rhea, Tegan - Triple Treats
Session Moth Martina - Supersonic
Paige - Naughty Christmas
Zelina Vega - Rocket Ride
Rhea Ripley - Hypocrisy Live
Ring Of Honor - Let's Get Down To Business
Ring Of Honor - The First Match
Taryn Tarrell - Photo Bomb
Ring Of Honor - Second Match
Ring Of Honor - Promo Time
Ring Of Honor- Match#3
Priscilla Kelly - Harlot Heat
Abadon - Possession
Ring Of Honor - Join Us
Ring Of Honor - War Of Words
A/N
Mariah May - Glamorous
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 1
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Part 2
Sasha Banks - Velvet Lies Ending
Ring Of Honor - Pay-Per-View Debut
Vicky Haskins - Special Card Game
Coming Home
Kay Lee Ray - Steamy Reunion
Aliyah - Once In A Full Moon
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha - A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 1
Alexa Bliss/Bebe Rexha- A Real Wrestlemania Moment Part 2
Sasha Banks - Last Shot
Ring Of Honor - Back To The Grind
Janeece Sinclair - Making The Rounds
Quinn McKay - Interview Payoff
Gia Scott - Unexpected Surprise
Ring Of Honor - Delirious
Alex Gracia - In The Fast Lane
Hannah Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 1
A/N about ROH
Hanna Taylor - Silver Bullets Part 2
Once More Around The Sun
Paige - Wakeup Call
Tegan Nox - The Way You Like It
Dana Brooke - Turn It Up
Christy Hemme - Let It Burn
Velvet Sky - With Me Now
Dakota Kai - Date Night
Eva Marie - Famous
Zelina Vega - Cloud Connected
Impact Wrestling - Start A Riot
Scarlett Bordeaux - Save The Sin
Birthday Surprise
Killer Kelly - So far, So good
Impact Wrestling - Exacting Revenge
Short Note
Lita - Wrestlemania Moment
Impact Wrestling - Hour Of The Wolf
Summer Rae - Favorite Color
Kayden Carter - The Light That Blinds
Halloween
Impact Sacrifice - Retaliation
Ready To Rumble - Part 1

Priscilla Kelly - Daddy?

6K 54 122
Door MartinGraf98

After breakfast and the chores around the house have been dealt with, the group of Y/N, Priscilla, Dakota, Rhea and Tegan was in the living room comfortably talking about what has been going on in their lifes since Y/N was gone for ROH. It was really interesting to hear what adventures the girls have been on, especially when it was something like Dakota pranking the doctor in NXT. She pulled one of the easiest pranks in the world by clamping the ends of a rope to each side of the door. And yes, the doc literally fell for it in the process. On the other hand, Rhea jumpscared Toni Storm and Tegan engaged in a water balloon fight with Aliyah.

Y/N:" You three really did all that?"

Dakota:" Yup, we did. Fortunately everyone was in good spirits these days, so we didn't get in much trouble."

Tegan:" I could've needed a cuddle buddy though after the water balloon fight. I was freezing the rest of the day."

Priscilla:" But none of the authorities caught you, right?"

Rhea:" Hell nah, they didn't catch anything we did. Though they might look at the security footage and see our little shenanigans."

Y/N:" You're all troublemakers, girls."

Dakota:" And you love us for that."

Priscilla glanced at Y/N a few times ever since transitioning to the living room. She moved her fingers in different patterns, nervous about something and Tegan soon caught on to it.

Tegan:" Hey Priscilla, is everything okay?"

Rhea:" Yeah, you look a little distracted."

Priscilla:" I guess it's better to say it now than when it's too late..."

This was a pretty intense moment already as she turned towards Y/N who held her hands in his, looking into her eyes like th caring man he is.

Priscilla:" Okay...Y/N, you remember our first night together?"

Y/N:" Yeah, I recall it pretty well."

Priscilla:" Hehe good to hear...Nonetheless, I have an announcement to make."

With everyone's eyes on her, there was no telling what was to come once the announcement was put out. It could've been anything, but everything came down like a hammer on an anvil when Priscilla spoke again.

Priscilla:" Well Y/N...I wanted to tell you that...I'm pregnant!"

Y/N:" You-I-Umm..."

Y/N.exe has stopped working

Y/N literally was at a loss for words after hearing the pregnancy announcement coming from Priscilla out of the blue like that. It was like something knocked the air out if his lungs while Dakota, Rhea and Tegan all had different reactions.

Dakota:" Are you serious?"

Tegan:" Ohmygosh, I can't believe it!"

Rhea:" Okay...we can figure this out."

Priscilla:" I'm sorry, if this is such a big thing right now, guys. I just couldn't wait any longer...a-and all the time I've spent around Y/N so far, he has been a great guy. He's funny, supportive, kind and everything. You three know that the best."

Dakota:" When did you take the pregnancy test?"

Priscilla:" Before we got on the road to get here."

Tegan:" Oh wow, Rhea, Dakota. We're going to be aunts!"

Rhea:" Easy there, Tegan. First things first, what are we going to do about this?"

Priscilla:" Well, I will certainly keep the child and raise it in any way I can."

Dakota:" Alright, that's what I would suggest to. I mean Y/N seems like the kind of guy who would be happy to have his own family, so when he's coming back to his senses, we can talk this through much better."

Priscilla:" Hehehe woukd that mean I'm a total knockout~?"

The girls shared a hearty laugh at that. Seeing that they didn't lose their humor was a nice sight and they were sure there would be several ways to loosen up the atmosphere.
---------------------------------------------------------

Fortunately getting Y/N back to the land of the living didn't take that long as the young man soon sat up to see the ladies ist across from him with soft smiles on their faces. Y/N nodded to himself a few times before suddenly realizing what happened prior to his blackout.

Tegan:" Good to see you back up."

Y/N:" I know it took me long enough, but now I remember everything."

Getting up from the couch, Y/N walked over to Priscilla and once again held her hands and finally returned the smile he was given, indicating that he wasn't mad at her for surprising him like that.

Y/N:" Priscilla, I want you to know...I'm happy that you decided to tell all of us and I also want you to know that I will gladly take the role of the father for our child."

Priscilla:" A-Are you sure?"

Y/N:" I am. I know this will be a big responsibility, but I feel like I'm ready for that step in my life."

Dakota:" And we're here as well, if you need someone to watch the kid while you're away."

Tegan:" You two have our full support through all of this. "

Rhea:" The only thing we ask of you is to raise the child well. You two know how hard it is to grow up in this modern world and I don't wanna see the youngling to be raised in a bad area."

Priscilla:" Got it. I still don't know what to say though. I thought you'd be mad, Y/N."

Y/N:" Truth be told, I was hit right over the head with the announcement, but deep down I knew I had to reach this point sooner or later. And Priscilla, you're a great lady ever since I met you."

Priscilla:" Smooth, Y/N hehehe."

Dakota:" But don't forget us. One, if not all, of us are next. And there's no way you're getting out of this, buddy."

Tegan:" Oooh...this is a pretty hefty challenge, don't you think?"

Y/N:" Are you saying I can't do it? Oh you're in for a treat then when I'm doing better."

This was exactly what they wanted to hear. Testing Y/N's patience was a fun thing to do along with seeing the determination in his eyes when he promised to do something. It was one of the many things the girls fell in love with. Y/N himself found just as many reasons to fall in love with them ever since he met them. Sure, the circumstances could've been a bit better in some occasions, but who was he to complain?...Exactly, he was himself from head to toe.
---------------------------------------------------------

The day progressed peacefully for the most part, unless the discussion about baby names, gender of the child, parenting and all was counted into it. The girls could talk a lot for sure, especially when a heartfelt topic like that was going to be present. Judging by how mentally exhausted he was, it was a giant relief for Y/N to hear that the front door opened and someone else walked in, breaking up the tension.

Only now, Y/N was looking at the new lady in disbelief while she smiled. Kay Lee Ray seemed to be another housemate, but Y/N hasn't been informed until this point.

Kay:" Fancy seeing you here, Y/N."

Y/N:" Is it Christmas today or what's going on here?"

Kay:" What? I'm living here too since last month. Didn't you know that?"

Dakota:" It's true. Kay Lee was the roommate I mentioned back when you moved in, Y/N."

Tegan:" The house is owned by Dakota anyways. We're all giving parts of our income to her to pay the rent every month."

Rhea:" Plus, the more the merrier. You're not against sharing the house, the shower, car or bed with other women as far as we know."

They had him there. Y/N did share a lot of places with women in more occasions than he wanted to admit. Sometimes he was approaching them, other times they approached him, but it mostly ended in a good time.

Kay:" Adventurous is what I would call you, Y/N. Not that I ever knew you differently."
.
.
.
.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

8.4K 122 15
Welcome to my first and ever Yandere FNF Girls Alphabet. Here I will be putting Female FNF Characters down as a Yandere. I'll be adding a little mome...
76.5K 1.1K 18
(DISCONTINUED!) In a modern alternative world, there is a government job system where an employee from any workplace has the chance of not only touri...
1.1K 12 12
Emma Jackson has everything she wants. She has her dream career in the WWE, she has her dream partner, Rhea Ripley. However, when a ghost from her pa...
21K 435 13
Y/n is Tony Stark's daughter. Unlike her dad, she was experimented on by Hydra and gained the power to mirror other powers. During a normal day in th...