My Responsibility (K-pop girl...

By EnglishIsDumb

Season Two: Broken Bonds After the defeat of Sentinel, the nation returns to normal. However, this event has... More

Prologue: Shinji Park
Chapter One: Let's Do This One More Time
Chapter Two: Korea
Chapter Three: Reunion and Meeting
Chapter Four: The Job Offer
Chapter Five: Chance Encounter
Chapter Six: First Day On The Job
Chapter Seven: Sakura
Chapter Eight: Caring For You
Chapter Ten: Weekly Idol
Quick Update!!
Chapter 11: A Growing Mutuality
Chapter 12: Light Fury
Chapter 13: Not a Date?
Chapter 14: Back To School
Chapter 15: Close Calls
Chapter 16: Getting Popular
Chapter 17: It's Definitely A Date
Chapter 18: Questions, Questions, and More Questions
Season One: No Escape
S1: Chapter Two - Shinji and Lia
S1: Chapter Three - A Unique Date
S1: Chapter Four - Meet the Family
S1: Chapter Five - Arising Problems
S1: Chapter Six - Out of your hands
S1: Chapter Seven - The Need To Help Others
S1: Chapter Eight - Let Me Help
S1: Chapter Nine: The Days We Will Miss
S1: Chapter 10 - A Harsh Reality
S1: Chapter 11 - Hospitalization
S1: Chapter 12 - Catalyst
S1: Chapter 13 - Conversations
S1: Chapter 14 - Real World
S1: Chapter 15 - Descent
S1: Chapter 16 - Sentinel
S1: Chapter 17 - Storm Approaches
S1: Chapter 18 - A Higher Purpose
S1: Chapter 19: Spider-Man
S1: Chapter 20: Like Old Times
S1: Chapter 21: Triple Booked
S1: Chapter 22: Battle of Myeong-Ye Tunnel
Season One: Final Chapter
Season One: Epilogue
Season Two: Broken Bonds - Chapter One: A New Day
S2: Chapter Two - A Normal Day
S2: Chapter Three - IT'z U.S.

Chapter Nine: Catching the Feelings

4.5K 114 36
By EnglishIsDumb

Normal: Korean
Bold: English
Underline: Japanese
Italicized: Thoughts
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After Shinji had brought back food for the girls, he quickly fell asleep due to his jetlag. When the girls were finished their shoots, they were all surprised. All of them, including the staff as well, wanted to thank him. Momo especially, since she mentioned she hasn't had Jokbal in a week or two. However, once all of them saw how peacefully he was sleeping on the couch, no one wanted to bother him.

Eventually, Soojin had to shake him awake as it was now nearing 9pm. The girls had already finished packing up and the staff generously said they would clean up as a thank you to Shinji.

"Hey, Shinji... Time to go home" Soojin softly said gently shaking the boy awake.

"Mmmm?" Shinji roses up from the couch yawning, rubbing his eyes with his palm afterwards. His eyes were squinting since the lights were shining into his eyes, only looking at Soojin due to where her voice came from. "Good... morning..."

The girls giggled at his greeting. His hair looked kinda messy from him tossing and turning, yet he still managed to make it work. Jihyo couldn't stop smiling as he watched Shinji get off the couch stretching his arms. He had this really odd innocent kid-like persona when he wakes up.

"It's kinda cute..." Jihyo thought.

"Hey Shinji do you want to sleep at TWICE's dorm tonight? We have an extra room" Soojin asked.

"Hm? It's okay... I live really close by..." Shinji answered bluntly. Soojin and the girls looked at him confused.

"How do you know where the dorm is? I don't think we ever told you" Soojin questioned. She didn't seem to be overly suspicious, just curious.

In that moment Shinji 100% woke up and began to panic. "U-Uh... Well you see..." Shinji began to trip over his own words as he had to think of some excuse. "R-Right! JYP told me when I was in his office today!"

"Oh. I guess it makes sense. Almost all managers live close by to their idols. JYP really thought ahead huh?" Soojin smiled to which the young man returned, although he wanted to clutch his chest. It felt like his heart was about to explode.

"But, it's going to get late by the time we get home. So, why don't you stay the night?" Soojin suggested.

"I appreciate the offer noona. But I'm sure the girls would be uncomfortable with me-"

"We don't" Sana interrupted, getting the eyes of the members on her. She began to get flustered and tried to laugh it off. "W-We don't right? I mean, we all feel safe when your around, right?"

"I don't mind" Jeongyeon added.

"It's okay with me" Tzuyu chimed in.

The rest of the girls also ended up agreeing. Shinji sighed and thanked them for their kindness. He made a call to tell Kirika he wouldn't be coming home, but it seemed like she was already asleep.

With that, the group headed out and began to drive back home.

The ride quickly passed by as everyone, was once again sleeping, except for Shinji, Soojin, and Jihyo. There was silence until Jihyo remembered she wanted to apologize to Shinji for today. She looked at him through the side mirror of the car which only reflected half of his face.

"U-Um..." She began.

"Hm? Something wrong Jihyo?" Soojin asked her eyes focused on the road. Due to the roads being in a rural area, streets lights were not as common. It almost felt like they were driving through a haunted forest, but the low volume of chill music helped lighten the mood.

"S-Shinji-oppa..." Jihyo continued, grabbing the young man's attention, his head slightly turned to show he was listening.

I-I just wanted to apologize for treating you coldly today. I don't know what came over me. I'm really sorry" Jihyo quietly mumbled lowering her head.

"Don't worry I understand" Shinji replied. "I mean, I would get cranky too if I hadn't ate in a while."

"Huh?" Jihyo raised her head, with a confused expression on her face. "Wait you thought we angry at you because we were hungry?"

"Yeah! I mean most people get angry when their hungry right? So, don't worry Jihyo, you've done nothing wrong"

"He thought I was angry because I was hungry?" Jihyo thought, guilt seeping it's way into her chest. Funny thing is with TWICE, they would probably get cranky if they were hungry, especially Momo. She could understand why he would think that.

"S-So... You aren't angry with me?" Jihyo carefully and quietly said, her head shrinking into her shoulders. She was preparing for any negative response from Shinji. She hoped he wouldn't as him thinking badly of her would hurt her immensely.

"Nope" Shinji replied, turning his head to face her. Jihyo would've thought that he was saying no to just make her feel better and to move on from the topic. However, she could sense Shinji was truly not angry with her. It felt like an entire weight was lifting off her shoulder and she could breathe properly again.

"There's no way I can get mad at you for something like that" Shinji continued, facing towards the road once more. Jihyo looked up and her eyes moved to the rearview mirror to see the reflection of Shinji's expression. He was smiling warmly, and it made her relax completely.

"Seeing you guys work, and how you dedicate yourselves to it is quite amazing. All that stress build up, exhaustion, and the constant need to put up a smile no matter what can get to people. Everyone needs to let out some steam once in a while right?" He turned to her once more, his eyes looking directly in Jihyo's, an illusionary feeling of a warm breeze gently hitting her.

*BADUMP* *BADUMP* *BADUMP*

Jihyo could feel her face heating up. Thanks to the absence of street lights however, Shinji couldn't see. The leader quickly lowered head to nullify any chance of him noticing.

"Were here" Soojin said pulling into the underground parking lot of the apartment. As soon as the van came to a stop the girls groaned and began to wake up. Shinji, Soojin, and Jihyo were the firsts one to exit the car, with the two managers helping the sleepy girls out the van.

One of the girls Sana, had a really sleepy pout on her face, and didn't really look where she was stepping. In her head she thought her foot would hit the pavement, so she let gravity do the work. Unfortunately, her the heel of her foot clipped the foot hold of the van causing her to lean forward and fall.

"AH!" Sana yelped, her eyes shot open as she fell.

"Whoa!" Shinji caught her as she fell, almost pushing him over. He wrapped one arm around her waist and the other around her back. "Are you okay?!" Shinji asked gently lowering her back onto the pavement.

If the girls weren't awake, they were definitely awake now with the cheesy k-drama scene playing in front of them. Soojin whistled with a smirk, Jeongyeon was rubbing her hands together smiling deviously. Most of TWICE were squealing inside and also dumbfounded at the same time.

Tzuyu had her usual blank look but with her eye brows raised in intrigue. The only person who wasn't ecstatic or surprised in a positive connotation was Jihyo. She was in disbelief, her mouth hanging open at the scene before her.

Sana, one of the main attractions of this little scene shot her head upwards and was met with Shinji's worrisome face right in front of her. Her eyes instinctively, and quickly moved to his lips. Her mind replaying the accidental peck the two had.

Just like Jihyo, Sana could feel all of her blood rush to her face. She did the same and looked down, trying her best to cover up any red tinge on her cheeks.

"Sana?" Shinji tilted his head sideways to see her face. She only moved her head the opposite direction to hide. "You're okay right?" He asked releasing her from his hold.

"Y-Y-Yeah! T-Thank you!" Sana quickly said. She hugged her bag and brought it up to her face and walked straight past him.

"No problem?" Shinji said unsure as he watched Sana fast walk towards the elevator. He then felt a nudge from his side and saw Jeongyeon walking by him with a smirk and a wink. Next person that walked by was Momo, with the same smirk. The young man scratched his head not understanding the expression the girls were giving him. So, he shrugged and began to follow them back to their dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome to our humble home!" Nayeon opened her arms, showing off their room in the apartment.

"Wow..." Was all Shinji could say. The place was relatively big, but since there was technically ten people who live here, it seems pretty understandable. Everything was mostly state of the art equipment, with most of it being the kitchen, and its appliances. They had a large TV, a pretty nice coffee table, and a dining room that could seat ten or more. They also had a lot of Kakaotalk character plushie chairs laid around the living room.

The most impressive thing was the view. All of them lived near a park and these girls had the perfect height and angle to see the lake from above.

"This place is amazing" Shinji said, still in awe of everything.

"Shinji-oppa! Lemme show you where you're gonna sleep!" Nayeon happily grabbed his hand, the action getting a stare from Jihyo, and a double take from Sana.

"Thanks" Shinji replied happily going along with the excited bunny, who, in fact was literally KO'd in the car before everyone else.

"Alright girls. Let's clean ourselves up and head to bed okay? First activity for tomorrow is at 9:30 a.m. sharp" Soojin ordered. As soon as the time was announced everyone began groaning. "Don't worry. It's just a variety show, one you've all been on already. Weekly Idol"

With that said, the girls sighed in relief as they actually enjoyed being on that show. It was always fun and it gave them a chance to relieve some stress with all the activities. A bonus is that they get to sit down for most of the segments.

"Alright, now go on" Soojin said shooing the girls towards their rooms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This is your room!" Nayeon exclaimed opening the door, and walking in with Shinji right behind. The room wasn't anything amazing, but seeing how clean and well kept it was, despite being a guest room, increased it's overall charm.

It was a simple room. A single queen sized bed, desk with an nice office chair, wardrobe, and a small table and chair by the window.

"If you want to take a shower, its just down the hall third door to your left. I think the others are going to be using it though. So it might be a while"

"It's okay. You guys worked had today. So by all means" Shinji replied with a smile. He walked further into the room and fell onto the bed yawning.

Nayeon widened her eyes as if she just got an idea. She quickly poked her head outside to see if anyone was going to walk by. Her members were in the hallway deciding who should go first so they didn't notice her. She giggled and slowly shut the door, and turned to Shinji who was still laid down on the bed.

"Hey, hey oppa" Nayeon called out, lightly jogging to where he was. She jumped onto the the bed kneeling onto the blankets and mattress right beside the young man.

Feeling the sudden bounce of the mattress and his name, Shinji rose up from the bed, leaning back with his hands behind supporting him.

"What's up?"

"So... What do you think about Sana and Jihyo?" Nayeon beamed with the brightest smile she could muster. Her hands were clasped together under her chin, her mind anticipating some juicy news.

"Hm? They're both really kind girls, hardworking, and talented." Shinji answered. Nayeon rolled her eyes and groaned, falling to her side on the bed.

"Did I say something wrong?" Shinji asked with his eyebrows raised.

"That's not what I'm asking." Nayeon began, getting back up. "What do you think about them... As 'girls'" She finished, putting a lot of emphasis on the girls part. Shinji furrowed his brows trying to think of what she meant.

His eyes widened and his cheeks ever so slightly began to turn red. Nayeon obviously noticed this and start to get giddy.

"U-Uh... W-Well... T-They're very pretty..." Shinji began, his words tripping over themselves. Nayeon began to giggle as seeing a flustered Shinji was always a treat for anyone.

"Would you like to date one of them?" Nayeon continued with her series of questions.

Hearing the word date made his face blush even more. He couldn't even look in Nayeon's direction anymore.

"W-W-Why? W-What's with these s-sudden questions?" Shinji asked trying to avoid answering.

"If Sana and Jihyo asked you out would you say yes? Wouldn't you want to hold hands with them? Oh oh oh! Who would you marry?!" Nayeon continued her bombardment, completely ignoring Shinji's counter questions.

"AHHH! That's enough!" Shinji ruffled his hair as he wasn't prepared for this sudden questionnaire. In a flash he quickly grabbed Nayeon and lifted her off the bed, holding her in a princess hold.

Nayeon didn't have time to process what he did as he quickly placed her on the ground and began pushing her out of his room. Nayeon just went with it as her brain was still trying to process what had happened. Shinji quickly shut the door, and hand his head hanging with his arms still pushed onto the doorway. He could feel his heart beat slowing down and his cheeks going back to normal.

Shinji began to chuckle and smile, turning  back to the bedroom, leaning against the door. "At least it will never be a dull moment..."

On the other side of the door. Nayeon was still standing there, still as a statue. Even though she was only held for a brief second, she could easily explain in detail how is arms felt wrapped around her. They were strong, but gentle, as if she would break if he put anymore strength into it. There was also this aura of care, protectiveness that made her feel warm... Without her noticing, she began to blush.

"Oh? Nayeon?"

Her name being called out to snapped her out of the daze. She turned to see who it was, and it was Tzuyu standing there with her hair wet. She must've just came out of the shower.

"What are you doing?" She asked, drying her ends with her towel.

"O-Oh nothing. I was going back to my room to grab my stuff is all" Nayeon answered trying to get back her composure. Tzuyu eyed her oddly before turning to the guest room.

"Were you in Shinji-oppa's room?" She asked. The question made Nayeon's heart spike.

"Y-Yeah. I was just there helping him get accustomed to it. Y'know? Telling him where everything was" Nayeon replied. The eldest member of the group began to walk, and eventually passed by Tzuyu who gave her an odd look. The maknae eyed the door to Shinji's room once more and smirked.

"Interesting..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JSMN's (Jihyo, Sana, Mina, Nayeon) Room

Jihyo, Sana, and Mina were both done with their showers and were now either laying on their beds or blow drying their hair. Mina was laying on her bed tummy down, kicking her feet up while playing her switch. Jihyo was sitting down by her desk and mirror where she was drying her hair.

Sana was on her bed stretching preparing for bed. When the door opened, Sana, and Jihyo looked to see who it was. Nayeon came back with a towel over her wet hair and quickly fell back onto her bed. She seemed rather quiet. Yes the girls were tired, but Nayeon usually had a lot of energy.

"Sana, Jihyo you two have a crush on Shinji right?" Nayeon blurted out. The words were enough to make even Mina stop playing her games and look at her two roommates.

Jihyo eyes shot open and began to fumble with blow dryer before dropping it onto the desk. Sana on the other hand snapped back up from her stretching, her expression mirroring Jihyo's. The two were blushing and did their best to hide their faces. Which in hindsight didn't help them, since their actions spoke louder.

"W-Why would you ask something like that?" Jihyo retorted turning on her blow dryer again.

"I think you're reading in to it too much Nayeon, hahaha...." Sana tried to laugh it off and continued to stretch.

"Oh? I thought you guys were crushing on him. So that means he's free for me to take right?" Nayeon said smiling.

"NO!" Jihyo and Sana both screamed. Mina shrunk down to her shoulders from their loud voices, and Nayeon had the same smile on her face.

"Oh! So you do have a crush on him" Nayeon teased jumping up from her bed, looking victoriously at her bandmates. Jihyo huffed and began walking towards her bed, sitting on it with arms crossed, pouting cutely. Sana on the other hand grabbed her pillow and began hugging close to her.

"W-Wait you two are actually crushing on him?" Mina asked.

The two members couldn't look at her. Their hearts were beating fast and their faces were turning into a tomato. Due to this sudden topic change and their flustered behaviour, they didn't even process that they were both crushing on the same guy.

"Mhm... I can see why though" Nayeon continued. She was so happy she was practically bouncing on her bed. "He's kind, caring, and has that feeling of, he puts others forward before himself. Very selfless I'd say."

"Mmm... Now that I think about it..." Mina pondered getting up to sit properly on her bed. "I don't think Shinji-oppa ever asked for a single thing. He's always asking others what they need."

"He's my ideal type" Nayeon sighed. Jihyo and Sana whipped their heads at the bunny. Their eyes wide in surprise, but a hidden anger in them.

"U-Unnie? Y-You like him too!?" Mina asked in disbelief.

"Hm? Yeah? Why not. It's just a crush anyways. Nothing serious" Nayeon replied rather nonchalantly. "At least I can admit it. Unlike like these two knuckleheads." She said, pointing her head towards the two who were staring at her.

With that being said, Sana and Jihyo were at a loss for words. Jihyo then stood up, her arms still crossed, and cleared her throat.

"Y-Yeah! I-I have a crush on him! So what?" Jihyo confessed her blush getting more and more intense. Nayeon went 'ooooh' with the widest grin she could muster. Mina was on her bed, her mouth open in disbelief.

Sana was surprised at how Jihyo just admitted it. At that moment Sana did feel some sort of jealousy and pain, knowing that she and her bandmate had the same crush on Shinji. However, Sana was never one to hold her emotions in. So, she did what she needed to in order to put her on the same footing as Jihyo.

"I-I also have a crush on him... Sometimes... he's all I think of..." Sana spoke, only the last part being a little quiet.

As Nayeon was about to exclaim in happiness, a knock came at their door. They all turned to it and a muffled voice was heard.

"Are you girls okay? I heard someone scream" The voice belonged to Shinji, and at that moment, Sana and Jihyo began to panic.

Shinji was outside the door, his ear pressed against the door. He could hear shuffling of blankets and an occasional yelp from one of the girls. He was curious as to what was happening inside. "Uh... You girls alright?"

"W-Were fine!" Jihyo answered.

"Uh okay... Just make sure to sleep soon okay?" Shinji replied back. He heard Nayeon answering back with a yes and smiled. He chuckled as he began walking back to his room. "These girls are crazy"

"You don't think he heard us right?!" Sana asked, her face now buried into her pillow.

"I wonder what he would've said if he heard you two confess your feelings for him" Nayeon thought out loud tapping her head. The bunnies response got a muffled whine from Sana while Jihyo was lying on her bed defeated.

"Woo! That was fun! Time to head to bed!" Nayeon excitedly said jumping under blankets. Jihyo brought her head up, while Sana turned to head to face Nayeon. The two were glaring at her as she began to sleep ever so peacefully. Mina on the other hand was sinking into her bed, hugging her switch, not wanting to be apart of any of this madness.

Sana and Jihyo sighed and decided to just sleep it off. The two then began to wonder about each other in their beds.

"Sana likes him too... How am I going to deal with this?"

"Jihyo has a crush on him too... What do I do?"

~Next Day 6:46 A.M.~

Shinji had woken up from his slumber, his jetlag still causing him to wake up early. He groaned getting up from his bed and stretched his arms, yawning in the process. He exited his room silently and unconsciously began to tippy toe his way to the washroom, trying not to make any sounds.

He opened the washroom doors and on the sink he noticed Soojin had already labelled his toothbrush. Shinji clasped together his hands and thanked Soojin in his mind for being a saint.

After freshening up he made his way towards the kitchen, hoping he could make breakfast for the girls before they wake. However, there was one problem...

"I don't know how to cook..."

Shinji scratched his head and began to think. He was never adept at cooking. Balancing university, and Spider-Man led him to the life of takeout, or having some nice elderly stores owners help him out. The most he ever cooked was instant noodles, and if you count reheating stuff in the microwave.

"Okay, you got YouTube, plenty of videos there! How hard could it be?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Shinji was not the only person who woke up early. Sana couldn't really sleep. Last nights events and thoughts were still lingering in her mind. She didn't feel tired either, but knew she would regret it down the line.

She got out of bed and quietly left her room as to not wake the others. When she got out to the hallway she heard some faint noises coming from the living room. At that moment she remembered what had happened yesterday with Jihyo. That someone had managed to get inside their apartment.

"He's back?! And he got inside!?OH NO! What do I do?!" Sana thought holding her head. She should have gone to Soojin right away but her curiosity got the better of her. She began tip toeing closer to the living room, and recognized the sound was coming from the kitchen. She then heard drawers opening, and the metal shuffling of utensils.

"Is he grabbing a knife?!" Sana was horrified at the thought. She looked at anything she could grab and saw one of the glass vases on the dining table. She grabbed the vase and began to slowly walk towards the kitchen, making sure not even a small squeak was made.

Sana was now facing the stranger and he had his back turned on her. Sana breathed in and just as she was about to smash this vase on his head he turned around.

"Shinji?" Sana said blankly, the vase still in her hands. Shinji looked at her with a blank face with a video playing on his phone. He looked up at the vase and then looked back at her. The two were silent, and the only noise that was playing was from Shinji's phone, a British man talking about how to make the best scrambled eggs.

"Pan on the heat, and just add, a tablespoon of olive oil. Beautiful"

"Uh... Hi?" Shinji asked still looking at the vase.

"Ah! Shinji-oppa! You scared me! I thought someone broke in..." Sana complained lowering the vase. She walked outside to place it back on the table, with Shinji following behind her.

"Why would you think someone broke in?" Shinji asked taking a sip of his water.

"Someone broke in last night on the rooftop. Scared all of us. Jihyo had to bring it up with JYP" Sana explained.

"PFFFFTTT!" Shinji spat out his water to Sana's explanation, making her jump a little in surprise. Shinji quickly grabbed a napkin from the table to wipe his mouth, quickly clearing his throat right after. "I-I see. Hopefully they catch him soon huh?" He said moving back to the kitchen.

"What are you doing anyways?" Sana asked following him into the kitchen.

"Well I was going to try an make breakfast for you guys" Shinji replied hitting the replay button on his phone. Sana tilted her head to the side to see what he was watching. Her English wasn't that good, but she could read pretty well.

"You don't know how to make scrambled eggs?" Sana asked a smile slowly starting to appear on her face.

"Ok, ok. Look" Shinji started pointing at the title. "It's says the BEST scrambled eggs. The difficulty is upped"

Sana started to giggle at his reaction as he seemed pretty defensive about it. Shinji pouted a bit at her giggles but started to watch the video with Sana. They were watching Gordon Ramsay make it, but due to his accent and speed of speaking she couldn't really follow.

"Pan on the heat, and just add, a tablespoon of olive oil. Beautiful"

Shinji tilted his head and mirrored exactly what Gordon did, although he did look a bit lost. Sana tried her best to not laugh at his attempts, and the confusion on his face.

"Is he sure that's a tablespoon? Looks like he poured half the bottle in" Shinji commented scratching his head. Sana at this point was just covering her mouth to prevent any slip of her laughter, out of respect.

As the video went on and Shinji followed step by step, the two were stunned by the next part.

"Just add knobs of butter into the scrambled eggs. It gives the eggs a nice creaminess, and also stops it from overcooking"

"Whoa, whoa! Gordon how much butter are you adding?!" Shinji asked looking at the video while stirring the eggs. Sana's eyes were glued to the video, astounded at the amount the British chef was putting in.

"That's definitely not going to be good for our diet" Sana added.

"Last add some crème fraiche and chives"

"What?" The two both said at the same time.

"Okay you know what? This looks good to me. Just need to add some black pepper and were done. This is too much for my brain to handle" Shinji sighed in defeat, taking the pan completely off the heat. He also grabbed two spoon's from the cupboard and scooped out two, one for him and Sana. "Check how it tastes?"

"Do you have ketchup?" Sana asked taking the spoon from him.

"Why do you need ketchup?" He asked eating the scrambled eggs he had just made. It tasted pretty good for a first try. Nice and creamy, and honestly it didn't even feel like he was eating eggs.

"Whenever I eat scrambled eggs I eat with ketchup" Sana answered with a smile. Shinji choked upon hearing that. "What? It's nothing weird."

"Thats sounds horrendous" Shinji replied and Sana replied with her jaw dropping, feeling a little attacked.

"Not it doesn't! It's really good! Here!" Sana opened the fridge door and took out a bottle of ketchup and smiled at the young man. She squirted out some ketchup on her spoon and happily put it in her mouth. "Delicious!"

"Kimoi (Disgusting)..." Shinji winced and again Sana took offence to that. She stomped cutely towards him and grabbed another spoonful of eggs, squirting a small amount of ketchup onto it.

"You can't say it's disgusting if you never tried it! Here!" Sana shoved the spoon closer to his face, but Shinji expertly dodge out of the way.

"Stay away. I am NOT putting that in my mouth" Shinji warned his hand out keeping Sana at a distance.

"Where are you going?" Sana continued to push and kept on walking closer till Shinji was cornered. He gulped nervously as the spoon came closer and closer to his face. "Eat it, or else you'll have eggs and ketchup smeared all over your face"

"Okay, okay!" Shinji said giving in. He quickly ate it and didn't even chew. He just straight up swallowed it. The creaminess, and richness of the egg, paired with the tangy acidic ketchup actually wasn't too bad.

Sana began to giggle as Shinji's face of disgust began to change. "Not bad right?"

Shinji cleared his throat after swallowing the eggs and did not make eye contact with her. "I-It was alright..." He mumbled gently grabbing the spoon out of her hands and slipping out of the corner.

Sana then realized what she had done. She had just fed Shinji like he was her boyfriend or something. She began to blush upon realizing it and thanked the gods he didn't notice it.

"W-Well that takes care of that. We can probably just make some avocado toast since you guys have it. Anything else?" Shinji wondered a loud. He didn't hear Sana's reply so he turned to her and tapped her on the shoulder, causing her to jump a little. "Is something wrong?"

"E-Eh? N-No, nothing is wrong!" Sana said spinning around and walking to the side of the stove. She grabbed an appliance out of the cupboard beneath and took out a blander. "Why don't we make some smoothies too?"

"Oh! Good idea!" Shinji said happily walking over to the young girl to take the blender out of her hands. Sana went over to the freezer and began taking out some frozen berries, milk, and oddly large amount of yogurt. Shinji turned to see Sana placing down a whole two litres of yogurt. "Uh... That's a lot of yogurt you got there..."

"What? I like yogurt. Especially yogurt drinks!"

"Well. You made these before so let's do it" Shinji said letting the girl handle her business. Sana walked over and began to pour the liquids into it first, adding the yogurt later, and berries last. She placed the blender on the appliance and turned it on. It began make a loud whirring sounds as the blades started to crush the frozen berries, loud enough for almost anyone to hear actually.

Shinji stood rather closely to Sana right behind her. His head was right over her shoulder watching. Sana felt that he was close and the red in her cheeks began to slowly return. When she breathed in, she took in his scent...

"He smells so nice... Like... a light hint of coffee and vanilla..." Sana's mind began to wander, and her face unconsciously moved closer to the smell. Shinji noticed Sana had her eyes closed and wondered...

"Is she still sleepy?" He thought. His faced turned towards her, and now the two were face to face. If one walked straight in the kitchen right now, they would look like they were kissing. Just Shinji was about to call out to her, Sana opened her eyes and dear lord the sight before her caused her heart to jump out of her chest.

Her eyes were locked with his lips. Everything felt like slow motion. When he called out to her name all she saw was how is lips moved to say her name.

"He's so close! So close! I can't stop staring at them!" Sana began to panic. She didn't even notice him getting closer.

"Sana? Are you okay? You look kind of red. Are you sick?" Shinji asked turning his body slightly and lowering his height to hers. He gently touched his forehead with hers, not knowing what this was doing to her heart. "Your temperature seems fine..."

"ohmygodohmygodohmygodohmygod!" Sana's brain has just completely shut down. All of her senses were being destroyed. His scent, the way his eyes looked at her, his voice when he says her name, his warm and gentle touch.

"You should drink some water Sana. I don't you think you drank any since you woke up" Shinji suggested, taking a step back from her. He made his way to the sink and began pouring a cup of water for her.

Sana on the other hand was now holding her chest, she could feel her heart beat racing. It was so fast and loud, she swears Shinji could hear it.

"Here" Shinji said, snapping Sana back into reality. He held out a cup of water for her, but she seemed to be in a daze still, but this time she as just staring at him. The young man chuckled and dear lord was it music to her ears.

"I think you definitely need to drink some water" Shinji reiterated. He gently grabbed Sana's hand, making her jump physically, mentally, and emotionally. The feeling of his firm hands around hers was strangely soothing and relaxing. It only felt cold when he let go.

"Why don't you go sit down? I'll bring the food to you" Shinji suggested. Sana merely nodded her head silently. At this point she just wanted to hear his voice. His soft tone when speaking to her because he thought she was sick.

"I hope she's okay..." Shinji thought to himself, completely oblivious to things he was doing to her.

When Sana sat down she gripped the cup in her hands tightly as her heart finally began to calm down. Shinji disappeared into the kitchen and lowered her head onto the table.

"How am I going to survive with him around... I swear just looking at him makes my heart beat faster... God what I would give to have him say my name again... STOP! Stop thinking about that!"

Shinji took a peak at the young girl and had a worried look on his face. He grabbed the food he had made and the smoothie they had made together, well mostly Sana. When he placed the food down and sat down across from her, causing Sana to raise her head.

"Here, eat up. You're going to need the energy." Shinji instructed, scooping some of the eggs onto the avocado toast. Sana took the toast from his hand and began to take small bites of it. Shinji raised an eyebrow at this and began to get worried.

"I can't focus on eating if he's just looking at me!" Sana thought placing the toast down onto the plate.

"Oh? Does it not taste good?" Shinji asked. Sana's eyes whipped back to him scared she might have hurt his feelings. The next thing he did shocked her. Shinji had grabbed the toast she had just ate, and took a FREAKING bite out of it. "Is that an indirect kiss!? How can he not be fazed?!"

"Hm... Tastes fine to me..." Shinji stated after swallowing. "You okay?"

"You two are up early..." A familiar voice called out.

Sana immediately knew who it was and dreaded it. Shinji on the other hand looked up and saw Jihyo standing rather menacingly with her arms crossed, glaring at the two, more so Shinji however.

"Oh! Good morning Jihyo! I made some breakfast! Do you want some?" He asked not minding the glare. He just assumed she was getting hangry again.

Jihyo rolled her eyes and walked towards the table, taking a seat right next to him. Sana still  hasn't looked up, while Jihyo was staring at her. She then turned to Shinji with the brightest smile she could muster.

"If you could, that would be great!"

Shinji smiled and left the table to get the food he had prepared for her, leaving the two girls by their selves.

"Sana is getting closer to him... I can't lose to her..."

"Jihyo is gonna kill me!!!!"

Shinji came back with the plate, almost the exact same thing except this time he brought a small plate of bacon to the table. He placed the food down in front of Jihyo who lowered her head in thanks.

"Eat up. It's my first time cooking so I don't know if it suits your tastes" Shinji confessed scratching the back of his head.

"Really? Looks fine to me. I think you did a pretty good job" Jihyo answered honestly. She was a little surprised at the look of it. It didn't look like the scrambled eggs she was used to, but since it was Shinji, she decided not to question it.

"Ah!" Jihyo just thought of an idea. "Two can play at this game..."

"Shinji-oppa...!" Jihyo began to pout lazily looking at him with her big eyes. Shinji was caught off by her sudden act of cuteness. Sana was equally surprised as she NEVER saw Jihyo do any sort of aegyo before. "I'm really tired from yesterday... Can you feed me?"

"UNNIE!?"

... ... ... ... ...

"C-Can you say that again?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 556 37
This is my first story yall hope u like it Am not a professional writer but a rookie Hope u support me This is a story of a girl who is rich as he...
16.5K 699 13
Son Chaeyoung knows that God gifted him with one of the most handsome faces in the world-and everybody would agree to that once they see his gorgeous...
26.2K 880 9
Based on Marvel's The Avengers - "Listen, I know school sucks. I know you wanna save the world, but you are not ready yet. Stay close to the ground a...
15K 504 20
Genre: Spy/Fluff Kang Y/N gets into a car accident and severely wounded as a result, he is transported to the laboratory in the hands of Christopher...